When Innocence Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally when he was very hard again, she popped him out of her mouth and gave his entire length one final lick before she gazed up into his eyes. "Daddy, come put your big cock in my little pussy, please?" As she asked that, she made a super cute pouting face and licked her lips as her father moved to be in front of her and she pulled her knees tighter against her chest to make sure she was fully offered to him, wanting her daddy to see her body and take her any way he wanted, she loved him so much that this felt like she was the most important person in the world to him.

As those thoughts wandered her mind, she suddenly lost her breath and moaned loudly as her father had moved right in front of her and was pushing his erect cock in her virgin pussy. At first she felt the fat head spread her tiny pink lips apart and felt him shudder, she was so obscenely wet, and then it began sinking into her drenched hole. Even her toes curled as she closed her eyes and felt her daddy's hard shaft penetrating her slowly, hard length sliding within her soaked depths and stretching her virgin hole around him. Every single inch he pushed inside for her was so impossibly pleasurable to her that when he was hilted into her and made a pause to look down at her and groan softly, he saw his little girl on her back trembling as she finally shook hard.

Orgasming on her daddy's cock, Fiora cried out in pleasure as all that Mitchell could do was look at her while this happened, keeping himself firmly pressed deep inside of her wet and warm sex. Her tiny pussy looked bloated when he gazed down to see his cock buried in it and the simple sight was enough to turn him on even more. Pulling back slowly with a loud slurping noise, her father took hold of her round hips before he shoved himself all the way inside of his lovely daughter's pussy and began fucking her deeply but slowly, giving long thrusts and making sure that he always pushed as deep as possible and only stopped pulling out when the head of his dick was barely inside of her. Fiora was beyond herself, having two more orgasms in the first five minutes of her father fucking her in this position and the both of them were making loud noises of pleasure as they enjoyed each other without saying a word for a while but always looking into each other's eyes, Fiora more often than not smiling softly as she let her father do anything to her.

Long minutes passed and he greatly enjoyed taking her in this position, she was so tight and he could go so deep. But he wanted more and she could see it in his eyes so she let go of her knees and made him stop for a short moment as she smiled at him and moved up on her knees in the bed, almost frowning when his cock slid out of her and she was suddenly empty. "Come daddy, come lie down on your back." Nodding a bit with a smile, Mitchell was strangely quiet in this particular situation as he got onto the bed and lied down on his back, watching her. With the prettiest smile on her face, she slowly turned her back to him as she straddled him facing away so that he got a great view of her ass and full access as well.

Reaching behind herself, Fiora glanced back over her shoulder as she took her daddy's hard cock in her hand and gave it a few long strokes, coating her hand with her own juices. "Your cock is so hard and big, daddy. Do you want me to maybe...take it inside me, daddy? Is it alright if I sit on your cock daddy?" His daughter talking dirty like that was so shocking, so arousing that his cock throbbed and Fiora felt precum dripping on her hand as she continued to pump is cock slowly to keep it hard. Having a hard time answering, her father nodded a bit and smiled, heart beating fast. "Sit on daddy's cock baby, it's okay. You feel really good, you're...really tight...and wet." That made her smile, also the fact that she noticed he was almost shy after saying this to her.

"I'm really happy we're so close, daddy. I love spending time with you and this is really nice, and fun. Do you think we could...well that we could do it again, later?" As she began talking, she gave her daddy's cock a few last pumps with her small hand before she lowered herself slowly and guided is cock slowly between her legs. Unsure for a moment, she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled a bit when she let go of his cock so it would be flat against his stomach and she pressed her ass down against it and slowly began sliding her wet pussy along his length, moving her ass back and forth. Biting her lip, she felt her father's hand on her shapely bum, feeling her up and caressing her cheeks as she rubbed herself on his cock and coated it with her juices. "I...I like it too baby, and I'm glad we're...getting closer."

It was slightly odd, she wasn't acting like a lover, didn't try to kiss him or anything, she just seemed genuinely happy he was giving her so much "attention" and trusting her enough to do these things with her. In her head, if she played with a few boys' dicks before and some guys touched her, it had to be okay to do the same with her daddy, and she loved him more than anything so to her it felt like having sex with her daddy was the way to be the closest to him and show him she trusted him, and wanted him to enjoy her and feel free to do anything to her. "Daddy, I'm going to sit on your cock now, you can...play with my ass if you like, or put your fingers in it. I..." She hesitated for a moment, it still felt unreal that he took her ass first and actually took her for a good while. "Do you think I have a nice ass, daddy? You've never touched it much before even though I tried to make you notice it."

She had held his cock straight as she positioned herself and slowly guided her daddy's cock back into her heavenly wet pussy and it's effortlessly that she pushed herself down until she had his entire length buried inside of her. With a soft moan and sigh of relief as he filled her again, she closed her eyes as he spoke. "You have a very cute ass sweety. So firm and smooth." As he was saying that, both his hands were caressing all over her ass while she sank down on his cock and he could see himself disappear inside of her as he grasped her cheeks and spread them wide for the first minute she spent slowly riding him. "You wanted me to touch and look at it?" His little girl nodded shyly, smiling before turning her head and looking away as she continued to lift her hips up and down her father's long cock.

"I always tried to bend over and wear clothes showing it off. But mom had all your attention and I gave up!" She said with a bit of frustration in her voice, but that quickly changed into a moan as she felt her daddy's fingers teasing at her wet asshole before pushing in deeply and curling up, pressing against her anal walls in a way that was so pleasurable she began to orgasm again and shook heavily as she cried out, juices flowing out of her to the point where she was so wet he could barely feel anything. Grunting softly as she didn't seem to want to stop riding him, he stopped her and lifted her off his lap gently. "Turn around and sit back on me, so I can hug you baby."

Pouting because she was empty again, she nonetheless obeyed and slowly shifted around to face him, straddling his lap with a smile on her face as he moved to sit up against the headboard. Putting an arm around his neck as she leaned in close and rested her forehead against his, Fiora looked deeply into her daddy's eyes as her hand reached behind her and grasped his hard cock, guiding it to her hole. "Daddy, do you...do you want to put your cock in my bum again? It's so...well it feels really good. I like feeling you in my mouth and sucking you, and you feel really good in my pussy, but you stretch my ass so much, it...well it feels almost better." Listening, her father bit his bottom lip as their mouths were so close as they stared in each other's eyes, responding to her sexy question by reaching behind her to squeeze her naked ass tightly before pulling her down on him.

The expression on her face when she began to slowly impale herself on her own father's cock, the deliciously hard and long shaft sliding up her ass, was almost enough to make Mitchell cum inside of her right there. Big, innocent eyes intensely staring into his, she started chewing on her bottom lip again as she moaned softly while she finished sitting down on his lap, her daddy's cock fully buried up her tight little asshole. Feeling his hands touching her ass and groping her as she adjusted to his size, she tenderly kissed his cheek before lightly rubbing hers against it only to end up with her face buried in his neck. She wasn't in any hurry, but when he stopped groping her and then only hugged her tightly to him, soft breasts pressed against his chest, she began moving her hips slightly to feel him rub inside of her and then after a minute she was quietly lifting herself up and down his cock, taking her father deep in her ass every time. They remained like this for a long time, hugging ever so tightly and not letting go, both with their eyes closes as she rode his cock passionately.

It was a surprise for the both of them when he began trembling slightly and he squeezed her in his arms as his hips bucked against her ass and she felt load after load of hot sticky cum erupting deep up her ass when her father came so hard. The feeling of his semen inside of her drove her over the edge and her nails sank slightly into his flesh as she held onto him and the intense orgasm hit her, soaking both their crotches. When their orgasms faded away, both naked father and daughter were trying to catch their breath, coming down slowly as they held onto each other, their bodies covered in sweat.

Slowly, Mitchell slid down onto the bed and kept his little girl on top, softening cock slipping out of her ass. Resting her head on his shoulder, Fiora sighed happily and smiled as she closed her eyes and relaxed, her daddy's strong arms around her. She was proud and happy, they had never been closer and she felt as if he loved her more than anything right now. To her, all of this was only being close to her beloved daddy, she saw boys at school differently, even had a crush on one of them, but in her eyes there was no limit to how close she could be to him.

"Thank you daddy. I love you so much, thank you for being such a good daddy to me and trusting me. You..you can do anything you want to me daddy, you know. Anytime you want. I trust you and I want you to be happy with me." Her voice was so soft, so quiet and sexy as she whispered in his ear that Mitchell thought he was going to get hard again. This was very much sexual to him of course, but it was almost impossible not to fall into her innocent games. "If you want, at night you can come in my room and see me. I'm always naked daddy, it's so hot these days. If your cock gets hard when you see me naked daddy, you can come in my bed and do things to me if you want, you don't have to wake me up. I'll wake up if you put it in my little pussy or in my ass though. But I don't mind if you do it. You could even wake me up with your big cock in my mouth daddy." Her words were getting him aroused all over again. It was mere minutes since he came, but Fiora could feel her father's messy cock twitching and starting to show signs of hardening.

Smiling a bit as she felt that, Fi kissed her father's neck lovingly before she moved down his body with her gaze locked to his until she stopped when her mouth was above his messy cock. Nothing was too much though, there was no limit as far as she was concerned and she would do anything and let him do anything he wanted. Slowly, she ran her tongue from his balls and then up his shaft up to the head, then did the same several times all over his hardening cock until it was mostly clean of her juices and his. But no matter how she licked him, he was only semi-hard and not getting bigger yet so she wrapped her hand around him and began jerking him off quickly, smiling.

"Do you like it when your little girl makes you feel good daddy? I'm yours daddy, I would do anything for you. I like playing with your cock, I bet you do too. Since you...since you can touch me anytime you want, can I too?" Mitchell had closed his eyes to enjoy her attentions and opened his eyes when she spoke. His cock was getting fatter again and he nodded a bit, trying to control his breathing and smile as to not appear too anxious. "I guess it's okay, baby. And I like it when you make me feel good honey, you are such a sweet girl." The next sound that came out of his mouth was a moan because she suddenly engulfed his cock in her wet mouth as she moved in bed so they were in 69 and it was an extremely intense feeling to know she was sticking her naked ass in her father's face, her holes having been nicely fucked minutes before.

As she took his length down her throat and began sucking her daddy with renewed passion, Mitchell stared at her messy crotch for a few seconds. While super wet, her flesh was pale and smooth, tiny pink pussy lips as perfect as they come and a pink asshole that seemed ready to be fucked again. Trying not to think at all, her father's mouth pressed lightly against his own daughter's cunt and she felt his tongue run from her clit up to her ass several times before she heard him sucking on her clit and she shuddered and moaned as this was a first for her. He was just about to move her off of him to take her again when they both heard the front door open and his wife was coming home.

Both almost panicked and Mitchell got up quickly and ran to the master bedroom to grab clothes quickly and then he stormed into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. Fiora realized she still had her father's cum in her ass and it was starting to drip out so she quickly pulled on a pair of underwear and a t-shirt right as her mother came down he hall to peek in her room to say hi. Fiora's mother was a bit taller than her and she had bigger breasts, but otherwise the two looked very similar.

PART 2

Helen had always been a good mother, but fairly discreet with her daughter as far as her sexual life with her husband or otherwise went. Fiora was a daddy's girl so Helen had never needed to teach her anything or tell her about sex or whatever else. They had always loved each other and were close as child and mother normally are, but not even close to how things were with her father. Fiora had a strange way of showing her love and affection to her parents and it's only because her mother had always been so...proper and maybe even reserved, that she had never been more open with her and also didn't know how her mother was on the intimate side. Today Helen was dressed in skin-tight black leggings and a sweatshirt as she was coming back from jogging.

When Fiora headed to the kitchen to go meet her mom, she was feeling slightly different than usual as she was still extremely excited sexually so her hormones were out of control on top of the fact that she had her father's cum dripping from her ass. Her mind still had a hard time realizing it actually happened, that her father did such intimate things with her showing he loved her as much as his wife. So she smiled her brightest smile as she saw her mother taking off her shoes and smiling back. "Hi princess! How are you, had a good day?" She straightened up and then met Fiora halfway in the kitchen, taking her teenage daughter in her arms and hugging her.

It was the absolute first time that Fiora EVER felt this way about her mother, but she was in such a state of sexual arousal that she couldn't control, that her mind registered her mother's big breasts pushing against hers in the hug. She felt her pussy tingling and without even thinking about it or realizing she was doing it, she lowered her hands to Helen's hips and faked feeling how firm her body was because of all her working out. "Jeez mom, look how firm you got! And yeah, had a good day. "Fi laughed softly as he mother did too, shaking her head in amusement as she squeezed her daughter lightly. "Yeah, but I'm almost wondering if it's worth it with all this running every day! It's doing wonders for my thighs and butt though!" Chuckling, Fiora looked at her mom as her hands slid from her hips back to her ass and she grabbed two handfuls of her mother's rounded ass, feeling she either wore a thong or nothing underneath.

"Hey, hey! What do you think you're doing young woman! You're barely eighteen, yours should be at least as firm!" Helen laughed and giggled as Fi shrugged and proceeded to grope her asscheeks again, she was actually kneading her mother's rear for a solid ten seconds before she stopped and grinned, stepping out of her mother's arms and turning away to bend over the counter. Fiora looked over her shoulder with a playful expression on her face, all this still innocent so her mom wasn't over thinking it all, but she was still only wearing rather skimpy underwear that left most of her bum bare. "Nuh uh, touch it! Your lower body is much nicer than mine, and at least you have decent breasts!" She said with a laugh. Helen, not thinking much of it right the moment, laughed as well as she couldn't believe she was considering doing this. But then again, they had seen each other naked countless times up to a year ago and it was her daughter, so what was there to worry about?

"Come on, it can't be that bad. I'm 20 years older than you!" Helen exclaimed before chuckling as she reached with her right hand and patted her daughter's bare ass lightly at first. "Come on mom, don't be shy! Touch it, it's okay! It's actually sore from riding my bicycle so much yesterday, it might actually feel good!" Another laugh coming from both of them and Helen shook her head at the whole situation, now amused and seeing it light-heartedly. At Fiora's encouragement, she grasped one of her asscheeks and squeezed tightly, feeling how firm it was. Then she did the same with the other cheek and finally she grabbed as much of her ass as possible and without meaning to, her fingers brushed against her barely covered pussy. The tiny string had wedged itself between her pussy lips after her mom had groped her ass a bit and now if her mom looked again like before, she'd see a tight little cameltoe that would explain why her fingertips came into contact with wet lips. Quickly moving her hand away, Helen blushed a bit and laughed. "Sorry, I didn't do that on purpose! But your butt is nice Fi, has to be at least as firm as mine." She was trying to turn Fiora's attention away from what just happened but it didn't work.

Of course her little girl looked over her shoulder in a very similar way to how she did it when she was intimate with her daddy and laughed too, shaking her bum a bit. "It's okay don't worry! Stupid underwear are too tight and it squeezes my vajayjay! But hey, can you do that again mom please? Can't exactly ask anyone to rub my ass because it's sore!" Snickering, she smiled back at her mom, seeing the hesitation on Helen's face. "It's okay mom, don't worry. You do mine, and I'll do yours. Deal? Dad's in the shower anyway I think and you know how long he can be in there."

It took a few seconds for Helen to consider Fiora's request and then she laughed at herself mentally for feeling this way with her own daughter. Thing is, Helen was bisexual and had a particularly strong attraction to very young girls between 18 and 20, and she actually slept with a few of them. So unknown even to herself, there was a part of her that was looking forward to touching such a young and nice body, another part wanting to do it because her daughter needed and wanted it and they were supposed to be close and comfortable with each other.

"Fine, fine. I guess it could be nice to have you rub me after today's run. But after I need to take a shower and get dinner ready, alright sweetie?" Helen smiled back to her daughter and lightly slapped her bum. "Go lie down on the couch, will be more comfortable." Fiora seemed to like this idea as she straightened up and smiled at her mom as she followed her to the living room. It was fortunate that Fiora's underwear was black, it helped hide the wet spots that were forming but her mother was bound to notice eventually, which didn't even worry Fiora right now, she was completely driven by a need for intimacy and the prospect of being close like that to her mom was somehow very exciting. But she realized that her mom finding out she had cum coming out of her ass might ruin the moment and freak her out, so she changed tactics.