When Innocence Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what, how about I do you while dad gets out of the shower, then you can shower and relax, and give me a back rub before bed tonight? I bet I'd sleep really good after that mom." She smiled and saw that the idea pleased her mother, so she moved aside a bit as Helen walked to the couch and lied down on her stomach, getting comfy. It was the first time that Fiora noticed that her mom not only had a nice ass, she had a amazingly shapely and firm ass that belonged to a 20 year old girl and her eyes glued to her mother's crotch when she noticed the leggings were pulled tight against her pussy lips, leaving little to the imagination and revealing the fact that her mom wasn't wearing panties. "Alright hun, I guess that works. God, my thighs are so sore!"

Moving to straddle her mom's legs, Fiora moved a bit lower and began rubbing Helen's calves, taking her time and pressing deeply into her flesh. She was actually pretty good at this and after taking her time, she eventually got to the back of her mother's thighs and that's when things heated up...literally.

It was hard not to look between her mom's legs from time to time, she could see the outlines of her sex thanks to the very tight leggings. Her mom actually had very nice thighs and they felt good under her touch as she kneaded deeply, giving both her thighs a very thorough massage. Finally and after holding back from getting there faster, Fiora slowly slid her hands over the curve of her mother's ass and covered them both fully before she clenched her fingers and effectively grabbed her mom's rump tightly, giving it a couple tight squeezes. The whole time, Helen had closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy the massage and be comfortable now, it may not have been this way had Fiora started touching only her ass right away. After a while she even hummed softly, obviously enjoying this so far.

After the quick squeezes, Fiora stared at the very nice butt she was touching as she began kneading her mother's ass deeply, thoroughly feeling her up and fully massaging her, and to her surprise it actually made her mother moan. Encouraged by this, Fi continued to massage Helen even as she felt herself getting wet, or rather wetter again. After a couple minutes, she began sometimes sliding her hands down the inside of her mother's thighs to massage there just at the curve of her ass, but after the third time her hand brushed against her mom's pussy and it was so thinly covered that she felt it was very warm. But it unfortunately also made her mom jump in surprise and she turned, opening her eyes and laughing nervously. Fiora also chuckled as she looked at her, getting the hint to move off of her, so she did. "Sorry about that, didn't mean to! So do you feel better mom? Massage helped?" She said as she realized she couldn't hear the shower, so her dad would be coming out soon.

"It was good, thanks sweetie. And it's alright, don't worry about it! Listen. I'm going to go take a long shower, and before bed I'll come see you and rub your back before sleep." Smiling as she said that, she got up and walked past her daughter and went to the bathroom.

PART 3

Taking a deep breath, Fiora waited a couple minutes until her father came out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Seeing Fi, he smiled and walked to her still wearing only a towel as he planned to go to his room and change. But just as he was walking into the living room, his little girl walked up to him with a smile on her face but without saying anything, and she kneeled in front of him.

Before Mitchell could do anything, his teenage girl let his towel fall to the floor, exposing her daddy's cock and it didn't take a whole second before she took it in her hand and quickly slid the soft dick into her mouth. Unable to utter a word, Mitchell ran a hand through her hair as he looked down at his little girl as she sucked hard on him, and she felt it in her mouth as it began growing longer and fatter. This time Fiora actually felt her father go from limp to completely hard while her lips and tongue worked on his cock hungrily and by the time she gave him a few last sucks, she could feel him pushing into her throat every time until he pulled out of her mouth. Letting her dad's hard cock slide out of her mouth, Fiora licked her lips and got back up, smiling at her daddy as she went to hug him. Putting his arms around her as well, Mitchell smiled as his sexy little girl took both his hands and put them behind her on her bare ass.

That done, she pressed herself against her naked father and made him pick her up in his arms so she could wrap her legs around his waist. The feeling of her daddy's hands on her ass as they grasped it tightly was lovely but paled compared to how his hard cock felt against her stomach. Kissing his cheek softly, she whispered in his ear as he kneaded her small curvy ass. "I haven't had the time to clean up daddy, so I still have some of your...some of your cum dripping from my ass, daddy." Reaching down between them, she tugged her panties to the side, exposing her tiny little pussy before she put her arms back around his neck and whispered again, hugging him tight. "Put your big cock in my pussy daddy? It's so wet for you dad, please take me again?"

Her voice sent shivers down his spine as he listened to her demands. It didn't take him long to comply though, she felt him kissing her shoulder lightly as she held onto him while he held her up with one hand and reached down to take his cock and guide it to her warm pussy. She lifted herself a bit higher until she felt the head of her father's cock push between her thin pussy lips and then against her hot hole. Shivering when she could feel the large head push inside of her, she smiled a bit when her daddy held her tight once more with both hands tightly grabbing her ass as he lowered her on his long cock, moaning quite loudly as she felt every inch of his hard shaft sliding up deep inside of her. Mitchell moaned too, his little girl was so tight and wet that he began lifting her up and down right away, groaning softly as his cock slid in and out of his daughter.

Fiora for her part was in heaven, her daddy's cock was deep in her pussy and taking her repeatedly, his hands were massaging her ass and he was holding her tight against him. Eyes closing, she relaxed and enjoyed their closeness the entire time he spent holding her and taking her like this until she heard him grunt softly and shudder. Hugging her tightly, Mitchell grasped her ass and pulled her as tight against him as possible as he began to cum inside of his own daughter's pussy, Fiora actually felt the hot fluids flowing deep inside of her and that triggered her own orgasm. Once more her nails sank a bit into his back as she shook heavily and moaned, juices flowing on her daddy's cock.

It took them a couple minutes to catch their breath and calm down when they both heard Helen about to come out of the bathroom. Mitchell quickly let Fiora down on her feet, who sprinted directly to her room to wait for the first chance to go shower without her mother seeing her like this. For his part, Mitchell wrapped the towel back around his waist and hurried to his room to put on some boxers and quickly wipe his cock with a wet towel. God, what a day!

PART 4

Everything had worked out and the three of them had dinner that night. For some reason, Fiora had expected some tension, or some discomfort around the table. But Helen seemed in a good mood since she came out of the shower and her daddy was obviously in a good mood after his sexy little girl seduced him and made him be so intimate with her. And that made her happy because she was so close to her daddy now and he trusted her enough to do with her what he did with her mom. In her head, all they did was being closer than most fathers and daughters. She had a crush on a boy at school and actually saw sex with him very differently, she would never let him do the things her father did to her because in her head her father was entitled to do anything he wanted to her since she was his daughter. But she never really thought about kissing him on the mouth like a lover, it actually didn't cross her mind because they never did it but the physical closeness was always there, just not as complete as now.

After the evening watching movies with her parents, Fiora made her way upstairs and remembered her mom was supposed to come give her a massage. She was squeaky clean and smelled really nice right now as she looked through her night clothes, searching for something appropriate for what she wanted to achieve tonight, which was getting her mom to touch her more and be closer, more intimate with her. Fi chose a cute light top that left her midriff bare and hugged her small rounded breasts tightly and after kicking off her PJs she slid on a pair of pink booty shorts that left half of her asscheeks bare and she looked at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were visible through the top, and the shorts were just tight enough to see the outlines of her teenage sex.

That done, she slid under the sheets and waited for her mom to come see her. It took a while though and Fiora realized that her mom was getting ready for bed and would come do this last, which was great since she knew her mom slept naked and only wore a silk bathrobe before bed. So when Helen opened the door and stepped in her room, Fi opened her eyes and watched her mother close the door almost all the way behind her before heading to her daughter's bed. The small light on her nightstand kept the room mostly dark but had sufficient light so Helen smiled as she looked down at Fi who sat up in her bed and smiled back at her mom. "Hey momma. About ready for bed?" Helen nodded as she say down on the edge of the bed. "Oh yes, for sure. Going to rub you as promised since you did help me earlier, and then it's straight to bed."

Fiora nodded and smiled. "Alright, I'm ready then. I thought you had forgotten and I got ready to sleep, so I'm not wearing much mom." By the way her mother laughed at that, it didn't see, to bother her at all. "Come on sweetie, it not like you to be shy!" They both laughed together, Helen seemed to be really relaxed and in a good mood as Fiora pushed the sheets aside, exposing a whole lot of smooth pale flesh to her mom. Then she lied down on her stomach and waited, knowing she was very sexy right now and fully aware that her ass was mostly bare.

She didn't expect her mother to speak just then, so what she heard came as a complete surprise. "Honey, I'm sorry I freaked out earlier, I shouldn't have. I want you to know that I love you and trust you, and would do anything to make you happy." Helen spoke as she moved to straddle her daughter's legs and she slowly ran her hands up the back of her bare thighs. Fiora expected her to start rubbing her the same way she had done earlier. But when she felt her mother's hands continue on their way up and reach the curve of her ass without stopping, she knew something was going on. Next thing she knows, her mom's soft hands are sliding up to her ass and her fingers dig deep into the supple flesh as her mother squeezed her bare ass. Moaning softly, Fiora closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling as Helen seemed to suddenly be a lot more open to risky things than earlier.

Helen wasn't sure what was going on in her mind and actually she didn't over think the situation as much as someone else would. As she touched her daughter in a rather intimate way and kneaded her firm teenage ass, her mom was actually enjoying this since she knew it felt good to Fiora, and it wasn't exactly unpleasant either. This went on for several minutes with Helen giving an awful lot of attention to her little girl's ass, kneading and massaging, feeling her up so thoroughly that eventually Fiora's shorts are wedged between her cheeks. Sleepy now, Fiora shifted a bit and wiggled her ass. "Mom, those shorts are really uncomfortable right now. Mind taking them off while you finish rubbing me?"

The request took her mother by surprise but it didn't shock her as much as one would think since so far nothing really happened and after all she was her daughter, not some stranger. But still, to Fiora it was very very intense when her mother hooked her fingers in her booty shorts and began pulling them down. Feeling the fabric slide over her soft skin, she lifted her butt a bit to help her mom, who looked down the entire time as her own daughter's naked and curvy ass came into full view and as she finally pulled the shorts down her thighs, she caught herself looking at her teenage girl's pink pussy.

After the shorts came off, Fiora stretched slowly and in the process she spread her thighs a little, effectively exposing her sex rather obscenely to her mother. Helen took a deep breath and acted normal, resuming her position near her daughter as she ran her hands over her thighs and began massaging them as Fiora had done hers earlier. But that wasn't what Fiora wanted. "Um, mom? I...well...do you think you could continue rubbing my ass? Felt good, and it's sore."

Helen's hands stopped briefly when Fiora made her request and she found herself staring at her half-naked daughter. Those long and lean legs, those soft thighs and that curvy, bubbly little ass. That's about when Helen realized she found her daughter very attractive, but that wasn't bad, technically. They were just being close and taking care of each other, nothing bad, right? Ignoring the fact that Fiora used the word "ass", she returned her hands directly to her little girl's naked ass and began kneading it again with both hands, groping and massaging her daughter for at least five more minutes. From her point of view, Helen had a clear view of Fiora's tiny pussy, her lips so pink and from what Helen could tell, very wet!

After a moment and without thinking about what she was doing, Helen moved off Fiora's legs and slowly lied down besides her, snuggling against her. Smiling and happy that her mommy was doing this, the teenage girl was beyond surprised by what she heard and felt next. Her mom whispered softly to her as she cuddled close. "Your little pussy is really wet sweetie. Here, let mommy rub you." Before her brain could register and process what her mother had just said, Fiora found herself moaning as she felt her own mother's fingers slide between her asscheeks and find her wet pussy, rubbing up and down her tiny slit a few times to massage the thin pink lips and ending with a fingertip on her clit. It was strangely nice to know she was making her loving daughter feel good and it's also when Helen realized she was wet also as she did this.

It took less than a minute for Helen to get Fiora to cum by rubbing her clit and soon the tiny girl was trembling, about to be given her first orgasm by her own mother. But just as she was about to cum, she felt her mother push two fingers against her wet little hole and they sank inside of her warm pussy. Then her caring mother began shoving those fingers in and out of Fiora as fast as she could, rubbing inside of her in an incredibly pleasurable way and she came hard, soaking the sheet underneath her. Helen didn't stop fingering her little girl deeply until she came down and only then did she slide her fingers out of the drenched teenage sex with a small smile on her face as she kissed the top of Fiora's head and then got up. "Night honey, sleep tight." And she headed for the door and walked out.

In her bed, Fiora was anything but sleepy now, heart still beating fast because of what happened, she couldn't believe that her mother had done this, she had fingered her own daughter! Even hornier than before, she now only wanted to return the favor to show her mom she loved her and to be close to her the way she was to her daddy. Maybe she could be intimate with both of them sometimes, she would love to see them have sex, and part of her wanted her mother to see her with her daddy's cock inside of her.

Unable to rest, Fiora got up when she heard her mother in the bathroom, walking out of her room and she headed to the bathroom door. "Its me, mom." Opening the door, she stepped inside and her mother was in front of the mirror, washing off her makeup. Helen looked at her and smiled at first then she saw that her daughter still wasn't wearing anything below the waist, tiny pussy on display for her. Turning back to the mirror, she still smiled as she spoke. "Are you alright honey?" Fiora shrugged and stepped close, putting an arm around her mother's waist as she leaned her head on her shoulder. "I wonder if my breasts are ever going to be as nice as yours, mom. Mine are so small, and I'm 18. At least I don't have to complain about my bum, since I inherited that from you, at least."

As she said that, she slid her hand down lightly over her mom's covered ass and slipped it up her robe. She gave her mother's bare ass a soft squeeze and gently caressed it while looking at their reflection in the mirror. This clearly took her mother by surprise as she blinked and stopped what she was doing for a few seconds so she could look at Fiora, who was acting normally. But then she smiled again and let her touch her ass like that. "Yours are smaller, but it doesn't mean they're not nice, sweetie. I think they look good." But Fiora didn't seem convinced at all and she shook her head.

Looking at her again, her mom slowly turned to face her, making Fiora stop touching her ass as her mother smiled softly and tenderly. Fiora saw her mother's eyes go down to the small top she was wearing and she reached up with one hand to gently cup one of her daughter's small breasts, much to Fiora's surprise. Softly squeezing her breast through her top, Helen looked at Fiora and smiled again. "As I thought, they're nice. Want to take off that top for mommy sweetie? Show me your breasts." Nodding slightly with a small smile, her daughter pulled off her small top and stood naked in front of her mom, rounded breasts exposed. A tiny bit shy, Fi looked up at her mother and waited as her mother looked her up and down.

"I think you look perfect, hun. Your breasts are perfect for your size, you have such a perfect body. She found herself running a hand down her daughter's chest, cupping one breast and softly caressing it and giving her erect nipple a slight pinch. Then her hand caressed her way down the girl's flat stomach before she moved her hand away. "Perfect." Fiora had almost moaned when her mother touched her breasts and then seemed to be going for her pussy again. But then Helen smiled and turned to face the mirror again, bending slightly over it as she continued cleaning her face.

Glancing at her mom, Fiora stole a look at her ass but it was covered by the robe, that stopped high enough to show off her thighs, but not enough to reveal anything else. The teenage girl moved behind her mom as she smiled a bit, reaching down and without asking, she pulled up the bottom of the robe so that her mother's naked ass was fully exposed with her robe around her waist, but also in this position she was -completely- exposed to her daughter, perfectly shaped ass and shaved pussy on display for her. Helen thought about saying something but she chose not to and she continued what she was doing even as her daughter's hand began roaming over her ass, feeling her up casually. "I don't know, mom. Your body is perfect, your ass is really nice. Heck mom..." She made a pause there as Helen saw her daughter kneel behind her from some reason and she felt her asscheeks being spread wide and clenched tightly by her own little girl.

"Even your pussy is perfect mom. Even your ass. I bet they taste good, too." The few seconds it took Helen to realize what her daughter had said proved to be too long, as before she could react she felt Fiora's tongue push against her clit and then licked firmly along her mother's slit until she reached her asshole, which she licked teasingly before going back down and burrying her face in her mom's pussy, keeping her asscheeks spread. "Fiora! Fi, what are you doing?!" But she couldn't and didn't stop her, even less when she felt her teen daughter's tongue licking at her clit repeatedly and lapping all over her sex. Moaning softly, Helen pushed her ass back against her daughter's face as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sensation.