When Moonlight Shines Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett woke with a start, his head shooting back from its position on his keyboard. He rubbed his eyes before checking the time on his monitor, 2:42 am. He couldn't remember when he had fallen asleep but a quick check showed that he's finished all his assignments before he had fallen asleep. He yawned as he rubbed his sore neck, wondering why he'd chosen to take a nap and more importantly why he'd woken up from said nap. Then he heard a noise, a small crack from the house next door to his. He didn't even have time to wonder what it was before it came again, this time right above his head. It was such a small noise that it shouldn't have been noticeable to him but having Paige around, always sneaking up on him he'd learned to recognize sounds most people didn't hear. Paige, he thought to himself, a giant smile forming on his face. She was the only person, well intelligent being, on this planet that would be on his roof at this time of night. Thinking about it, the sound was probably her jumping from rooftop to rooftop in her heels. She always assumed that he couldn't hear her unnaturally quiet footfalls but he'd proven her wrong on several occasions.

The tricky part about trying to surprise Paige was that he hadn't quite figured out what she could and couldn't do. He knew she could transform into a bat or a wolf, but he didn't know if she could sense his heartbeat, if she had a form of sonar, he didn't even know how good her sense of smell was. Could she just smell him from a great distance, or could she smell his feelings like some movie vampires are able to, she wasn't very forthcoming with her Vampiric abilities. Garrett decided that she definitely knew where he was so he got up and forced out a loud yawn as he headed into his bathroom. He then turned the shower on and slid the dull grey shower curtain closed; hoping Paige would just assume he was in the shower and not try to sniff out his exact location. He hid behind the door, leaving it a few inches open, with his bathroom being windowless it was the only way Paige could come in and if Garrett knew her as well as he thought he did, she would immediately track him down to make her presence known.

Sure enough, 30 seconds later the door slowly opened and Paige silently slipped into his bathroom for once, Garrett noticed, not wearing her boots. She confidently strode towards the shower, grabbing the curtain and pulling it open with one swift movement. He imagined that she would say some overused line like 'Honey I'm home!", but she just poked her head into the shower. In response Garrett slammed the door shut behind her and leaned against it with a smile as she whipped around in the blink of an eye, teeth bared, ready to launch herself forward. When she saw Garrett she cocked her head to the side and smiled before launching herself into him with enough force to knock him back against the door, and send the two of them crashing to the floor. Paige had her legs wrapped tightly around his back and her tongue in his mouth before they even hit the ground. Garrett eagerly kissed her back, grabbing her ass with both hands as hers went to his back, holding him against her.

"I take it you missed me." Garrett said after he was able to pry his lips from hers.

"Of course peachling." Paige replied, nuzzling her head into his chest. "Nice trick with the shower, just know that if you weren't so cute I would have ripped your eyes from your skull just on the principle of you trying to scare me."

"Sure you would." Garrett replied laughing.

"Of course I would, human fuck buddies are pretty easy to replace. Speaking of fucking, you feel like using that nice hot shower you having running." Paige asked him with that devilish smile Garrett loved so much.

"Sounds like as good a place as any to properly welcome you back."

12