When Opportunity Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your cheeks there, Scott," She commanded with an air of joviality in her voice. Naturally I could not comply more than to try to relax my sphincter as much as possible before the assault. Then I felt the instrument against my puckered hole. "Take this Mr. right up your ass," She chuckled slightly as I felt the instrument forced slowly but firmly into my tunnel. It was relentless in its progress and as the widest part worked to spread my hole, I felt the familiar sting of pain/pleasure that only sex can produce. And then it was in and my anus allowed to relax half way. It was glorious to have that mass inside me, put there by someone who did not ask my permission, and could leave it or take it out whenever they want. My body relaxed like liquid on the bed, fulfilled, satiated, totally involved in the pleasure of the moment. I groaned loudly in heated gratitude.

"That's right, Scott, you enjoy that. It feels good up there, doesn't it?" She was moving it around in my hole, intensifying the sensations with each nudge. "Feel that baby inside you, filling you up. You're being fucked Mr., right in the ass, and there is nothing you can do about it!" She laughed warmly at her control over me.

She must have sensed after a time that I was closing in on an orgasm, possibly my first ever totally induced from my ass, and she stopped her motion on the plug. I could feel the beast still in there, but I also noted she had left the bed once again. More rummaging in the bag. More humiliation to come I was sure, from seeing what I had brought, and from using most of it on me as I was sure now that she would do. It was going to be a long night.


Chapter 6

"Get on your knees!" She commanded. It was abrupt and demanding and shook me into immediate obedience. I pulled my knees up under my butt and boosted my ass as high I could. To my surprise, the next sensation was not on my ass, but under my stomach as I felt some kind of cushions, from the couch seat I presumed, were pushed under me.

"Higher!" She said, "Get your knees straight and your feet under you." There was no question in her mind what she wanted me to do, and her short direct commands conveyed it to me as well. I felt a little foolish with my ass three feet or more off the bed as I "stood" there on my feet and head. My hands were out to my sides still and the blindfold kept me in the dark. But once again I felt material being pushed under my stomach.

"All right," She announced, "Drop down on your knees again."

I did and found that my knees didn't quite have to take my weight anymore. The cushions compressed, but there were so many of them stacked under my middle, and they were so much firmer than the pillows on the bed, my body was propped up mostly off the mattress. It was actually very comfortable. The weight was even off my head and I could feel my throbbing cock poking at the cushions each time it throbbed stiffly forward. I next felt my knees being spread as she tied them to the sides of the bed. The plug in my ass must have been pushed around then for my attention was right back on that pleasurable place, bringing my cock to yet another round of "attention." This was getting interesting.

She mounted the bed then, moving in between my legs and cheeks. That much I could surmise from the motion of the mattress. But whatever was next was bound to be a shock to me. I couldn't see. And now, I couldn't even predict this wild and wonderful woman's next move.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbb.. " Was about all I could manage out of my throat through the gag. The butt plug and my cock were pulled simultaneously, the plug to almost its dislodgment, and my cock to the rear and down, like milking the teat of a cow. It was excruciatingly delicious. If she did that much more, I would cum all over her, the bed and the cushions. She must have known this for she stopped on the down stroke, and then let go of both tools. "I thought you would like that you son-of-a-bitch.:" She sounded pleased, yet venomous too. I simply moaned through the gag.

"Now we'll see how much you like being dominated. It isn't as easy as it looks." I didn't know what to think. It was almost as though she resented me for some reason, needed to pay me back. Maybe, I thought, she was simply getting her "digs" in first, for I was sure to mess with her later!

"So, you have a plug in your ass and my hand on your cock. There is nowhere for you to go, nothing you can do. Perhaps I should just empty you and let you squirm for me to come back in. Yes, that is what I will do." She pulled the butt plug out of my ass almost cruelly. I could only imagine the view she had now, my asshole still gaping with the stretching, my cock pushed down and back forward as far as the cushions would let it go. I groaned in agony of the desertion. I wanted the contact. I needed the contact. I needed to be filled up, to be fucked. I felt a condom applied to my rock hard cock. I was going to get laid! I was going to fuck some hole of this woman! And then suddenly, I was fucked!

She must have put on the strap-on and been ready to plow me the minute I thought all was lost. She must have known the sensation I would be feeling, the emptiness that would suddenly be totally confused by the resubmission of a tool into my hole. If this was indeed her intent, it worked perfectly, for I was shocked, shocked beyond all comprehension. First, the dildo now up my ass was bigger than the plug and stretched me more. Second, she was pumping me like a dog in heat, fucking my ass like there was a mission of do or die. She had her hands on my hips to pull herself in deeper and we were both trying our best before long to lengthen her thrusts, and cum like volcanoes.

My cock was flagging in the wind and I started my orgasm with heavy groans from my throat. She started hers by crying out, "Fuck, you Bitch, fuck me back!" It was horrendous, and terrific! The tables were totally turned, well almost. The strap-on was one I had found that had a cock to be inserted into the wearer, presumably a woman, so she was fucking herself as much as fucking me. The two of us just let go, me bucking against her using the bounce off the spring of the cushions, and her plowing back into me as if to get back at every cock that had ever entered her. We were mutually impaling, and mutually getting impaled. It was a four-way fuck between two people and my cock exploded.

Her pussy must have gone at the same instant for we both groaned and bucked and made every move we could to maximize the moment. This went on for a minute or more as we both unloaded and let everything go. It was hard, yet as erotic and touching as could be. It was totally fantastic, and yet real and solid. The whole thing was almost more than I could bear.

Then things happened quickly. I felt my right leg released from the tie. The blindfold was removed, and the gag, but not my hands from their ties. She slipped the loaded condom from my cock, and roughly flipped me over. My first sight was her holding the tip of the condom high and dumping the entire load in her mouth, like emptying a bottle. She smiled, probably swallowed a little, and then leaned down to kiss me hard and square on the lips.

I felt the gushing load enter my mouth. It was hot still, silky smooth, so fucking horny. She gave one last command then which nearly blew me away. "Squirt that cum into my ass and follow it with your prick, quick you son-of-a-bitch, before you go soft." With talk like that, I was in no danger of going soft!

She quickly turned around and dropped her head to the mattress, drooped over the cushions as I had been, and pushed her butt up into my face. The strap-on was still in place and I assumed she wanted to keep it there. Her pussy was full of jellied dildo and oddly; it was now her groin that a cock was hanging from, butting up against the cushions when she bucked the naked air for me to enter her. I leaned into the little brown hole and did as I was told. My tongue, and then the cum load went in easy and didn't pop back when I backed off my attack. I could see a few drips of gizim floating around the outer door to her poop chute and I was sure this hole would receive my cock like a vacuum hose. I quickly arranged myself to shove my still rock hard shaft into her ass. It slipped in like greased lightening and before I knew it, we were back to bucking and fucking until we both we would pass out.

The strap-on kept banging up against my balls and it was driving me wild. It must have been getting to her too for she was as wild as I could imagine with both holes filled at once.

"Buck you bitch!" I demanded, "Fuck me back... That's it, wrap that ass around my cock and suck it in, Baby.." I was nuts with heat. "I feel you’re strapped on cock through your cunt and it feels goooooooooooood you slut, fuck me." I kept on ordering her to act, realizing only after sometime that she was pronouncing similar demands.

"Oh! Fuck me! Yes, Baby, Rape my ass, fuck me in every hole!!!" It was driving me even further up the wall. I reached down and put my weight on her ass and reached under for her tits with one hand. They were hanging down bobbing around with all our movement and just happy as hell to have my hands envelope them. I pulled on the nipples at first, and then squeezed the breast flesh firmly, using them as handles to stabilize and emphasize my thrusts up her ass. I used my other hand to reach under and back and squirm around our coupling and slop up some juices there. Never minding whether it was hers or my cum from her ass, and it was undoubtedly some of both, I then brought my wet fingers up to her mouth and shoved them in. "Lick em' bitch, take my juice and yours and suck 'em down you slut." She gobbled my fingers in. She truly could not get enough.

Terry was out of her mind with lust, yelling at me again, demanding that I fuck her deeper and deeper, faster and faster. With both of us having come though orgasms only shortly before this attack, we were both able to hold out longer than should be expected. We pummeled each other's sex. We sucked each other in, chewed like squirrels eating nuts, and spit each other out again; only to start all over the second a cycle was complete. My cock felt like a piston with endless energy to continue. Her cunt and ass felt like industrial fucking machines that knew no limits. She kept shouting for me to cum and I kept demanding that she fuck me harder for the slut she was. It was an unforgettable moment in sexual time. We would NEVER forget this total contact; this deeply integrated mixing of our bodies to the point of being one.

I couldn't believe how I had another load ready, and was awed by the power of the whole affair. We came like volcanoes and erupted in a crescendo of sexual frenzy, followed by a massive wave of sheer bliss. I spurted more cum into her ass than was already there and it began to push back out and seep down her crack to her pussy. She arched her back down and pushed her ass up, sucking me into her more than I would have thought possible. We exploded, and then collapsed on the cushions beneath her stomach. The room went silent except for the heavy breathing.

My god, I thought, what could ever in this world top that!?