Forbidden Milf, My Girlfriends Mum

Story Info
I spend summer fucking my girlfriends mother.
11.6k words
4.58
118.7k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

This is a true story that dates back to summer of 1993. I have often thought about whether I should commit it to paper as it is something that I have kept secret for over 20 years. Recent events have highlighted that I need to tell this story to someone and Literotica seems the perfect place for it to be told

It's not criminal in nature or anything like that, but it does tell the story of my sexual encounters with a middle-aged woman who but for another chain of events could have ended up being my mother in law. There are no themes to this story, no bondage, no control etc. Just attraction and sex between two adults. To this day my girlfriend of the time and this woman's youngest daughter doesn't know anything of the events I am recounting. Events that ceased as quickly as they had started. I had a wonderful few months with this woman that was the definition of femininity and sexy and to this day I look back with fond memories.

I hope you enjoy it.

I have changed the names to avoid any potential embarrassment to those involved or those who may recognise the events.

Forbidden fun with my girlfriends Milf Mother

It was the early summer of 1993 and I was on summer break from university, my girlfriend of eighteen months Louise had also arrived home from university as well and we had planned to spend quality time together during the break. Louise had managed to get a summer job daytime waitressing at a local hotel, and I had managed to get work in a small local factory making circuit boards for the summer as holiday cover. I worked permanent morning shifts (6-2) Monday to Friday while Louise worked the breakfast to lunch service from Tuesday to Saturday, it was pretty much the perfect set up for us to enjoy our summer and earn a bit of cash to keep us in beer.

I had met Louise eighteen months earlier on a night out and to be fair I was punching above my weight, Louise was about five foot six, with a slim curvy figure, she had beautiful auburn shoulder length hair, deep green eyes and a natural beauty. We had hit it off immediately and several dates later we had become a couple. It was a few weeks into our new relationship that we did the "meet the parents thing". Louise had told me that her father had left her mother about six months before we had met, apparently he had been having a ten year affair before he'd decided that we wanted out of a 28 year marriage, He had left Louise, her mother Elaine and her older sister Julia (who lived with her fiancé and were getting married late August holiday weekend) the house as part of a divorce settlement on condition that Elaine had no claimed rights over his pension.

The house was a few miles out of town on an exclusive street of only 8 houses, each detached with large surrounding gardens that were private and backed onto a private wood. The house had 6 bedrooms, double garage, huge drive and an annex that served as a studio where Elaine practiced singing. Elaine was an infant schoolteacher whose hobby was singing, she was pretty good at it too almost every weekend she had a booking or other, sometimes a club or bar sometimes a care home and every now and then a wedding.

When I met Elaine for the first time Louise had asked me to pick her up and to meet her mum before we went out for an early evening drive. It was about half past four on a Friday in mid-June when I pulled up onto the drive to find the back door open and Louise waiting for me. She ushered me inside to the kitchen where her mother Elaine was prepping dinner. We exchanged pleasantries before she apologised for the way she looked as she had not long come in from work and she asked me a few questions about me and family before Louise began to usher me out, clearly embarrassed by her mother's enquiries. While I was talking to Elaine I was looking at a very very attractive woman, she was shorter by about two inches than Louise, she had a fuller figure and much larger breasts which the white short sleeved fitted blouse that she was wearing clung to impressively.

The black skirt she was wearing clung to her shapely hips and backside and thighs tapering down to just above her knees. Her legs looked amazing in the fine black tights she had on beneath, topped off by a pair of black heels. This look as turned out was standard work attire for Elaine as I found out over the time, but it did look good on her and to tell the truth, I liked what I saw. There would be times where I would wonder if she wore stockings or hold ups and what it might be like to hitch up her skirt and be her over the sofa and take her from behind, nothing wrong with a bit of fantasising every now and then after all I was a horny twenty something!

Elaine's face was the same shape as Louise's, and she had the same deep green eyes. I could easily see where Louise got her looks as she had the same natural beauty, the only real difference was that Elaine's hair was highlighted blonde and dark but was cut short almost shaved at the back and sides. The term MILF was around as far as I knew but that is exactly what Elaine was.

So fast forward to summer 1993, Louise and we were going strong and I had become a familiar sight in Elaine's home when I was back from Uni. I would stay over quite regularly and she let Louise and I stay together, some weekend we would go with Elaine to her gig, I would road and drive and Louise would have a couple of drinks while we watched her mother perform and this was the plan for tomorrow night, she had a Saturday gig in sports club that would finish at 10:30 that night. But today was Friday afternoon and it was a beautiful day. The sun was strong and warm, hardly a breath of wind, a perfect day to sit on a sun lounger in the garden and have a beer. When I got home from work there was a message from Louise saying to ring her at home as she had finished early and wanted me to go over hers, so I quickly showered and changed into a pair of shorts and t-shirt and headed down in the car. When I arrived, I opened the back door and walked in calling for Louise but there was no answer, I headed for the stairs and I passed the lounge door. I could see Louise laying on a sun lounger on the patio.

Let me explain, the huge lounge in the house had tri-fold double glazed doors that open onto the large patio area, the first half of the patio area as you stepped out was covered by a pergola frame that was decked in mature ivy creating a natural shade space the other half of the patio was open and a sun trap as it the garden faced south which meant the sun would be on it from around 10am until 8 pm in the summer when id dipped below the trees of the private forest at the rear.

I went back out of the house and walked around the side of the house to the garden and called out to Louise that I had arrived, as I turned the corner my sexy girlfriend propped herself up on her elbows with a big smile and said she was glad I got the message. I was too because she was wearing the thinnest pale blue bikini I had ever seen, it was all string except for the tiny triangles that covered her tits and her pussy. When I reached her, I bent down and kissed and told her that she looked stunning. I remember to this day her exact words,

"I'm glad you think so handsome because we have the house to ourselves for the afternoon and I thought we'd make the most of it!

I needed no second invitation, off came my top and I practically dived onto the heavy wooden cushion covered lounger next to her. In no time at all we were entwined in each other, kissing, feeling, stroking with our bodies pressed hard against each other. I slipped my hand inside Louise's flimsy top cupping he right breast in my left hand and caressing it gently feeling her nipple harden at my touch, I played with it and squeezed it until Louise broke off our tryst and in one movement pulled the top off over her head in one swift movement, uncovering her full bosom for me. Her breasts were firm and pert, her nipples only two shades of pink darker than her alabaster skin and I latched onto the nearest one with my mouth and began to suck and nibble hungrily. Louise pressed my face against her chest with one hand encouraging me to go on while she slipped the other into the waistband of my shorts and grabbed hold of my bone hard member. Her hand tugged at my tool, squeezed it, fingers ran back and forth over my end but her movements were restricted by the shorts, freeing her other hand from my head she tugged at the back of shorts attempting to pull them down but it was difficult in the position we were in to do it.

This time I broke off our tryst and stood up, pulling down my shorts and stepping out of them in no time, revealing my 7-inch tool. Louise looked at me lusciously and tugged at the ties on the sides of her bikini bottoms which gave way with no resistance and she threw the now useless garment on the floor laid on her back and spread her slender and shapely legs inviting me in. I had seen her quim many times but in the bright sunlight the light, but manicured covering of matching auburn hair seemed to shine against her skin, I knelt on the lounger between her knees and mounted her. Our lips met, our arms embraced each other, and my shaft found its way to her pussy slot. Louise moaned deeply through our kiss as my helmet nudged open her cunny and slipped all the way into her wet tight cunny. I felt her legs wrap around the small of my back pulling me deeper into her and her head bury itself into my shoulder as my boner hit her pussy roof.

We were full into our alfresco lovemaking when Louise had her first orgasm as her pussy and clit worked in unison she cried aloud and her teeth bit down hard on my shoulder, hard enough for me to raise my head a little with my eyes closed when the opened I swore I could see a figure standing in the lounge through the patio door glass. I was too engrossed in fucking Louise to pay any attention, instead I buried my cock back into my girlfriend's pussy and carried on fucking her through her climax. I felt her quim grip my cock, her rocking motion was stopping me from withdrawing from her, a few strokes later she screamed aloud,

"Don't stop I'm going to cuuuuuuummmmmmmm"

and exploded again beneath me, again I raised my head and looked up and sure enough the figure was still there watching, this time I let my eyes focus a little and through the glass I could see Elaine watching me fuck her daughter. Our eyes met but as if hypnotised she never moved, she just stood there, Louise unclasped her legs from my back and pulled her legs up towards her chest, the she grabbed the backs of ankles and spread her legs as wide as she could. She knew I loved this, and I knew it was her way of asking to be fucked hard. I propped myself up on my elbows either side of her head and began to assault her willing pussy. Louise loved to bury her head in my chest when we fucked like this and true to form she did, allowing me to fuck her while looking through the glass, my pace increased and she demanded to be fucked over and over, all the time my eyes were focused on Elaine watching through the glass, I couldn't be sure but I thought I could see that she had her skirt hitched up and her hand down her knickers. Louise's demands for a fucking continued and with her vocalisations and her tight quim absolutely soaking with juices it didn't take long for me to reach my own peak, I buried my face into the lounger cushion and pumped my jism into my girlfriends eager pussy. I was gasping for air; Louise released her legs and wrapped her arms around me gasping into my ear

"That's it baby, cum for me, fill up my body with it" as twitches of my cock continued inside her.

We lay there for several minutes coming to our senses before we made any attempt to move and restore our decency, when I stood to put my shorts back on I looked through the window but there was no-one there, Louise put her bikini back on and I pulled up another lounger next to hers and laid down, a few minutes passed and we heard the unmistakable sound of heeled footsteps approaching before Elaine appeared from around the corner, she was wearing a skirt, blouse tights and heels and she walked up to us and sat on the end of Louise's lounger.

"Mum, what are you doing here?" asked Louise

"There was a power cut at school, so we had to leave early, so what are you two up to?" she asked

"Nothing really, just enjoying the sun" replied Louise before I added

"We were thinking of doing a BBQ for food, do you fancy it with us?"

Elaine thought for a minute and said

"Yes, that sounds good on an evening like this, maybe we can have desert as well, something with a load of fresh cream?"

With that she stood up, looked at me then at Louise, smiled and headed off back around the house. Louise looked at me and said that we had had a close shave, imagine if we had been caught. I laughed and told her not to worry we were fine. As Louise looked away, she gasped,

"OH FUCK!"

just loud enough for me to hear, I asked her what was wrong, and she pointed to her bikini bottoms and sat up and turned to face me. Her pale blue bikini bottoms had a large dark blue wet patch on the front, right in front of where Louise's cum filled pussy entrance was. I didn't dare say that I had caught her mother watching us through the glass and that I thought she was masturbating!

The following evening, we arrived at the stops club about twenty minutes from home at 7pm and set up Elaine's singing gear, she did the quick sound check and she was ready to go by 8pm. I had seen Elaine dressed to sing countless times before, I had even seen the red tight-fitting sparkly dress she had on before. It clung to her curves, stopped well short of her knee compared to the length of the skirts she normally wore and cut away at the front revealed the top of her chest with just a hint of cleavage. She had on the same shiny skin coloured tights and her matching red. high heels, but I sensed something was different, I couldn't put my finger on what, but it was.

I bought a bottle of red for Louise, I had a cheeky pint as I was driving and Elaine just went with a jug of water for the evening bottle of red had almost gone by the time Elaine had finished her first half so I bought another for Louise thinking nothing of it, by the time Elaine had finished Louise was rocking she had drank the two bottles and was wasted. I practically poured her into her car while I loaded up the gear and set off home. When we arrived, I carried Louise up to bed, undressed her of her outer garments and tucked her into bed, before I turned the light off, she was snoring.

I went downstairs and found Elaine in the kitchen making a gin and tonic, she offered me a beer and I told her I was to leave the gear in the car until the morning but I was going out to lock it. I was staying over anyway so it didn't matter. When I came back in the kitchen was empty so I headed for the dimly lit lounge and found Elaine sat in one of the big leather chairs opposite the one she usually sat in, she had her G&T in hand and her legs were crossed with one knee over the other with her heels still on. She pointed to my beer and I sat on the sofa at about 45 degrees to her. I sat there deliberately so I could admire her legs. Nothing was said for about a minute until I broke the silence.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I asked her, and for a moment the question hung in the air as Elaine weighed up her answer

"Is my daughter a good fuck?"

she replied looking directly at me, it was my turn to pause now, it was confirmation that she was watching the day before.

"Your daughter is not a good fuck as you put it, she is a fabulous lovemaker" I replied not wanting to seem cold about mine and her daughters sex life. My eyes scanned up and down Elaine's legs and up to her breasts. She thought for a moment smiled and nodded and then said

"A penny for your thoughts?" before taking a mouthful of gin.

In that millisecond my mind exploded. Was she testing me? What did she want to know? Do I go with a non-controversial answer? And then it just came out.

"I am wondering if you wear stockings, what it would be like if you knelt over me and shoved your pussy in my face before I hitch up that dress, bend you over the sofa and fucked you from behind."

For a moment my words hung in the air, then Elaine uncrossed her legs, leaned down and put her drink on the floor. Very deliberately she always stood up keeping her eyes on me and walked slowly over to me and stopped about two feet from me.

"Close your eyes." she instructed me, which I did immediately. I could hear a soft shuffling movement for a few seconds and then it stopped.

"You can open your eyes now." I heard Elaine say. When I opened my eyes Elaine leaned forward, I could see that she had something in her right hand but could make out what it was, then she raised her hand to my face and pressed something soft and warm over my nose, at the same time I heard her say

"Is that what you want? My pussy?"

Instantly I knew what she had pressed to my nose, it was her knickers. I could smell what only could be described as the scent of a WOMAN! I could smell a strong sweet smell that was almost floral, I breathed in deeply savouring the fragrance, it was like a drug and I wanted more, not just another sniff, I wanted to taste and smell the quim that had left that delicious entree on the material. Elaine removed her knickers from my face, and I could now see the red lacy material she was holding. She slowly let the ball of material unfurl and dangle in her hand for a moment and then let them drop to the floor next to her. I was if everything was happening in slow motion, her knickers seem to drip to the floor as my eyes followed them downwards. I returned my gaze to Elaine, when our eyes met, she spoke again

"Lay down."

Without question I swung my legs up onto the sofa and shuffled downwards until my head was resting on the wide soft arm and waited. Elaine slowly began to hitch up her red sparkling dress wiggling her hips from side to side sexily as if she was conducting a strip tease. I watched as the hem moved higher and higher exposing her thighs that still looked firm until it reached the point where I could see two red bands of stocking elastic begin to emerge. Her legs together Elaine continued to pull up her dress revealing her pussy, it was 1993, pussy topiary of waxing wasn't common as far as I was aware, but I could see that Elaine's pussy was totally devoid of hair. My eyes lit up at the sight and my face could not hide the lust that was coursing through me and Elaine could see it too, when her dress had cleared her hips she walked forward a step so she was standing parallel with my head, raised her right leg up and swung it over me with her knee on the sofa cushion she moved her other leg to straddle me.

Elaine adjusted herself so her pussy was directly above my face, I was transfixed and never moved. Even in the dim light I could see the outline of her most secret place. Her pussy sat on top of a defined mound her inner lips protruded out of her clam running the full length of her slot each about an inch wide with her large clitoris half tucked between the top of her lips but clearly visible, all on which had the same soft pink hue as her daughters cunny.

Elaine's hands took a gentle hold of my head and without another word she lowered her cunny onto my face at the same time as she pulled my head into her. Elaine's pussy juice was already flowing, and the now familiar scent of her quim was far stronger. I had no hesitation shoving my tongue between her beefy lips seeking out the source of her nectar. I licked and probed quickly finding her hole and pushed the tip of my tongue in as far as I could, the bridge of my nose was crushed against her clitty and I could hear Elaine mewing softly somewhere above me. I could barely breathe with Elaine's cunny pressed so hard into my face and now again I snatched breath as I ate at her box. We had only been engaged in cunnilingus for a minute or so when I felt Elaine's hips begin to rock back and fore, grinding her quim harder against my face.