When Plans Change Ch. 02

Story Info
Jae and I make plans.
1.6k words
4.49
13k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraKoka
TaraKoka
18 Followers

I've been hearing from Jae since that day at her place last week. Her texts are so sweet asking me how my day is going and that she's thinking of me. I've just been responding automatically letting her know that I'm good, but the reality is...I'M FREAKING OUT! Sometimes during the day when I should be working, I find myself smiling. No reason. Just smiling and thinking of her. The worst is when I catch myself humming Katie Perry's song, I Kissed a Girl. I did like it. I liked it a lot. Now I'm this humming, smiling freak fantasizing about this woman when I have an asshole boyfriend to contend with.

I haven't spent any time with him either. Of course we do the daily phone calls that all couples do, but I've been really busy at work. He's not that busy since he quit his job because it was stressing him out. He's not looking for another one yet because he still needs to recover from the one he quit. I know. I've got myself a winner! He's not all bad. He did call me later that night after cancelling our plans to tell me that he missed me. Although at that point he was drunk and possibly high...I'm not sure, he was hard to understand. Besides, I had other things on my mind.

Jae and I spent the entire day on that couch. Words can't express how it felt having her hold me. Her hands were like magic on my body. Wherever she touched me, I felt like I was melting. She didn't push or try to do anything that would have made me feel uncomfortable. We just caressed each other and shared a few kisses. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasurable and romantic day. My only complaint is that it wasn't with the right person. Don't get me wrong. Jae is great. She is. She's just great. Really. She's funny, smart, attractive, sweet, witty, eyes you can get lost in, skin so smooth and creamy like milk chocolate, lips that are full and soft when pressed against mine, beautifully sculpted hands that know just where to touch me next, a voice so silky that when she whispers my name I become instantly moist...

Anyway! I meant that although she's great, I'm in a relationship. And I'm not really gay. It was just a bad day to spend time with her since I was kind of upset. She was being so sweet and things just happened. It was just a onetime thing. We're due to get together tomorrow, I'm sure things will be normal. It'll be just two friends hanging out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Sweetness..."

"Jae! You can't call me that."

"It's who you are to me."

"You know I'm in a relationship."

"I know that you aren't being appreciated."

"Jae!"

"I don't want to talk about him. I just called to make sure we're still on for tomorrow."

"Why wouldn't we be?"

"I could tell that you were...nervous. I want you to know that I care about you and won't push you to do anything you're not ready for."

"I know. Being with you the other day was unexpected. I was feeling down on myself, and you made me feel...special. Wanted.

"Sweetness, you are special. And you are wanted. I want you..."

"But..."

"...but I don't want you confused. We're friends, and friends hang out. No pressure from me for anything else. If anything more happens...I'll count it as a gift."

"Ok. What did you want to do?"

"How 'bout we head out to the casino? Turning Stone?"

"That sounds nice. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, Sweetness...I got you. I'll call you tomorrow when I get off work to let you know what time I'll be there to get you."

"Alright. See you then."

"Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My room is a wreck! I have clothes and shoes everywhere! And I still don't know what I'm going to wear tonight. I have absolutely nothing to wear! I've tried on everything I own and it's too late to go shopping for a new outfit. I'm driving myself crazy. This is not a date! I'm not trying to impress her or anything, it's just that I haven't been out in a while and I want to look good.

I'm too jittery and need to relax. I should probably take an early shower or better yet a bath...it'll help me calm my nerves. Again, I can blame him for how I'm feeling. He wanted me to pick him up and take him take somewhere, and got pissed when I said that I had plans with a friend. I sort of feel guilty for saying no, but he never cancels his plans when I want to spend time with him. Besides, he wouldn't be stranded at home if he didn't sell his car.

Maybe it's a bad idea going out with Jae tonight. I don't want to give her the wrong idea about us. My best friend and I had our margarita night on Thursday. I wanted so badly to tell her about Jae, but didn't know what to say. Like Jae, she prefers more masculine attire and I used to question her about it. I just couldn't tell her what happened with Jae; I'd feel like a hypocrite. Instead, I had to listen to her go on about how my boyfriend was draining me of my joy.

So now that I've managed to get myself together. I have to figure out what to do with myself until she gets here. She should be here in 20 minutes. Should I wait for her out on the porch? I might look too eager. If I go back into my bedroom, I'll be tempted to change clothes again. I already checked my hair. Makeup is easy, I only wear mascara and lip gloss. I'm just gonna sit right here with a book until she gets comes. I can't seem to sit still. I'm so freakin' nervous! I'm literally shaking, my face is hot, and my heart is pounding. I feel like I've just run a marathon. I wish I would have cancelled!

When the doorbell rings, I almost had a heart attack. I was so focused on not hyperventilating; I didn't notice that she had pulled up. I can do this! When I opened the door for her, I simply froze. In that one moment my mind was bombarded with all of these images of breasts, legs, lips, thighs, and arms all tangled together. I snapped out of it when she pulled me into a hug. When she wrapped her arms around me, it was like coming home. She was so strong and solid, yet soft at the same time. And she smelled so good! It was then that I knew for sure. I wanted her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had so much fun! At one point I had won $1300, but by the time we stopped gambling I had won a total of $600. I offered to split it with Jae, but she wouldn't take it so I told her that our next night out was on me. She didn't drink that much, but I admit to getting tipsy. It was probably because of those drinks that I allowed myself to give Jae several celebratory hugs and a couple kisses when I was on my winning streak. We were quite cozy while we played the slots; she stood behind me with her arms around my waist, and resting her chin on my shoulder. Having her body up against mine was having a serious affect on me.

The grounds at Turning Stone were beautiful and well lit. I hadn't been there since before they renovated the place, so after awhile I just wanted to walk around and see everything. It was while we were standing at the fountain that I again found myself within the security of her arms. To the casual observer, we resembled a couple in a dancer's embrace since we were moving slowly to the music that spilled from within the lobby. In reality, we were recognizing the signs of arousal in each other.

As we embraced, both of our pulses began to race. I became short of breath when I felt the caress of her lips move from my ear toward my neck and down to my shoulder. Her arms tightened in response to my breasts brushing against her chest. I'm certain that she was able to feel my nipples harden with each stroke. The trembling of my body was obvious as I gave in to the inevitable. When our lips met for a kiss, it was as though I were hit with a bolt of electricity. I felt the power of that connection throughout my body. I was convinced that I had liquefied. Jae had me moments from orgasm, and we were standing in front of a fountain at a casino.

"Sweetness, we gotta go!"

"What?"

"We gotta go!"

"No! Please! Wait. Just a few more minutes..."

I know I wasn't making it easy for her, but I was so close. I've never felt so good. Just thinking about the long drive home was painful.

"I got us a room."

"Here? But..."

"I didn't assume anything. I just had hope."

I know that just a few moments ago, I was raring to go. But the thought of getting on an elevator and going up to a room alone with her cooled me down a bit.

"We don't have to use it if you don't want to. Or if we do go up there, we could just chill. Nothing has to happen."

"Will you get mad at me if I didn't want anything to happen?"

"Never. You mean the world to me and I will never be mad. What we have...is all new to you."

"I want to, Jae...but I'm a little nervous."

"Sweetness, I got you. Whatever you want to do, we'll do."

"Let's go up."

TaraKoka
TaraKoka
18 Followers