All Comments on 'When She Tries To Deceive'

by islandmike52

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good...

.... could've stretched it out a bit more and made it GREAT!

gdk38gdk38over 13 years ago
very good

nice first effort, keep it coming, very entertaining, galen

ag2507ag2507over 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed your story but you shut it down very quickly: like you were bored with it. Meeting the inlaws would have made a super second chapter.

fausttusfausttusover 13 years ago
ok, but.....

Why didn't you make him a super spy hitman ninja he's everything else. good start. Please just make the main character more down to earth.

thanks

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
Good

I would really have enjoyed more. Especially a lot of the meeting with the new family. You had a great start....well written and entertaining, it just sort of stopped. Did it get late?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just thinking

Started off good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Promising start. Keep writing!

I think this story shows promise. You put the words and ideas together pretty well. A little more practice and you'll do even better, I'm betting. The criticism that the hero is perhaps unrealistically perfect and heroic has some merit, but an occasional story with such a character is fine. I'd like to see you try a longer story with a more "normal" hero, who has a couple of really good features but is otherwise typical, and who faces more adversity before he reaches his happy ending. That's just me. You do what YOU want to try. Anyway, thanks for contributing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Human anatomy

Compare the Vagina to a bottle of Ketchup. The Hymen is like the saftey seal right under the cap, not deep inside! You're not the first author to do this. Great story. Stands alone well. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Special

Romantic, well written, really pulls you in.

Loved it, keep writing please

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I was looking for a typical depiction of....

..deception. This was nice but with no tension ever between main characters this was a pleasant teen-age fantasy but not an erotic story.Enjoyable read nevertheless.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE TRUTH DID WORK OUT

it was disguised by indifference and trepidation. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story - well written- nice ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous