When She Tries To Deceive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she released me, I pulled her up, we kissed, and then we fell back to sleep in each other's arms and I suddenly realized what that earlier feeling in the pit of my stomach was. Love.

When we woke up again in the morning there was no awkwardness. We did not have morning sex, we made love. Finally both too tired to do anything else, we got up had a shower together, maybe we weren't that tired as we did it two more times in the shower, and then made breakfast.

After breakfast we sat down and talked about our feeling for each other. We decided that maybe it would not be too difficult to convince everyone that we were really engaged. We realized that we had almost convinced our selves of it. We sent the entire day together and everywhere we went people smiled at us. Those people that we knew came over to congratulate us on our engagement.

That night after dinner we lying on her bed in the sweaty bliss of post orgasmic sex holding each other. I said "We need to talk. I need to tell you about myself." Jenny suddenly had a look of fear on her face and started to cry. "It's nothing bad. I still love you. It's just that there are things in my past and things about me you should know."

I told her about my family and uncle Harry. I told her about the girls in high school and college and about the money that I had. At this time my worth was just short of one billion dollars. Uncle Harry's estate and his investments had really paid off. I let her know that I knew that it was me that she was interested in and not my money. When we got to my military service, she said she now understood why I had some scars on my body and she loved me all the more for them.

Jenny then told me about her family. She was an only child. Her parents tried to spoil her but luckily she was too stubborn to let them. She also said that her dad would probably love me as he had been, unknown to me, a General before he retired. He had gotten his money the easy way, he had inherited it.

I suddenly realized that I knew Jenny's father. He was the officer that had actually awarded me my officer's commission after being recommended for it by my colonel. This would be an interesting meeting. What would General Wallston think of the former enlisted man screwing his only daughter?

Since we were officially an item and that this close to graduation with all of our course work pretty much completed and since we really had no need to be close to campus every day, I decided to take Jenny to my house on the coast to see if she liked it or if we needed to get another. This assuming that we stayed together. My stomach was really aching up now.

Jenny loved the house; after some paint changes, different drapes and some other minor, her words, changes. While we were there we made love in every room in the house. While lying by the pool, and after a couple of bottles of wine, we got adventurous and Jenny let me take her ass for the first time. She was afraid and I had only done it with some drunken whores, but we worked at it and with some great lube and a lot of trust we made it happen. We could not believe how good it felt and Jenny had several orgasms. However we decided that it was OK occasionally, but it would never replace the oral and vaginal sex we were doing 4 to 6 time a day now. And a couple of time each night.

Her parents approved of me, they stayed two weeks at the house after graduation and thankfully we had their room at the other end of the house. Otherwise they would not have let us sleep due to their loud sex play and I just know even that far away they heard us every time I put a load in Jenny's beautifully tight cunt.

It has been four years since then. We were married two months after graduation, and Jenny went off the pill immediately. Probably due the liberal internal and external applications of high hormone cum, her complexion is still flawless. The three year old twin girls and their two year old brother are also fine. I think that that he will be the last, although the grandparents are pushing for more. At least Jenny and I are both willing to continue to practice baby making several times a day.

12