When Twins Go Bad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers

"I'm sorry, Dad," she whispered as she walked back over to where Vera was standing. Vera gave Vickie a big hug, and walked over to me. Vera pulled her own panties down to her ankles, exposing her nearly identical pussy to me, and then laid across my lap. When she felt my hard on, she looked up at me but said nothing.

Whack! I completed the same pattern with Vera as I did with Vickie, hitting her seven times on her ass, except for with Vera I aimed even lower on the seventh smack, allowing my thumb to come in contact with her anus and the rest of my hand landed squarely on her vulva. She was soaked, and now I was sure that Vickie was as well.

She stood up and paused, looking deep into my eyes before she raised her panties to cover her nakedness. "I'm really sorry, too, Dad."

I couldn't stand up, so I remained seated and said, "Okay, now for some new chores. I want the two of you to go outside and sweep the porch and the sidewalk. Then, when you're done, clean up the kitchen. Do not use the dishwasher. I want you to wash all the pots and dishes by hand."

"Dad, we can't sweep outside like this," Vickie said indicating with her hands that they were only in a bra and panties. "We're in our underwear." Her eyes were puffy from crying.

"Girls, we live way out in the country and half a mile off of County Road T. No one is going to see you. It was your decision not to wear the frocks we supplied for you. Remember, there are consequences for your decisions."

I was a wall, and they knew I was not going to budge. It was a cool spring morning, in the mid-50s, so the girls were complaining when they headed out the door. Once they were outside, I headed up the stairs to find Cheryl just stepping out the shower. Her big breasts were swaying as she toweled her hair and face dry. Her nipples were erect from the coolness of the air on her wet skin.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Fine...I think. Only one problem."

"What's that?" she asked.

I unzipped my fly and pulled out my raging hard on. "It made me horny as hell!"

"Well," she said with a naughty smile on her face, "let's see if we can't do something about that." She kneeled down in front of me and undid my belt and the button on my jeans. I moaned as she sucked my cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head.

"That feels amazing," I said. "The girls were horny, too...after their spanking."

She looked up at me and gave me a quizzical look without taking my cock out of her mouth.

"On the last lick of each of their spankings, I let my fingers touch their vulvas. I wasn't sure with Vickie, because it actually was an accident that my fingers touched her there. But, with Vera I was deliberate and she was definitely soaking wet. Oh, yeah...like that. Hmmm," I moaned enjoying my loving wife's attention to my aching dick. "Honestly, Cheryl, I think if I had kept spanking them they may have come."

"Weeely?" she mumbled, her mouth full of cock.

"Yes. Really. And...speaking of coming...I'm almost there."

Cheryl picked up the pace, sliding my cock in and out of her warm mouth, letting her tongue lick the underside of the head of my cock. I came with a shutter, dumping my load into her mouth. She swallowed all that I had to offer. When she had sucked every bit of come out of me, she stood and kissed me. "That was nice," she said. She winked at me and then began to apply lotion to her skin.

I walked back downstairs and found the girls busy in the kitchen. They had not heard me come down the stairs and didn't know I was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Did you feel that Dad had a hard on when he was spanking you?" Vera whispered to Vickie.

"He didn't at first...I don't think...at least I didn't feel it until he was near the end of my spanking."

"Well," Vera said, "he was hard as a rock when I lay across his lap."

"Weird, huh?" Vickie asked. "It was pretty intense." She pulled down one side of her panties and turned her ass towards her sister. "It really hurt. Is my ass still red?"

"Fuck yes it hurt!" Vera whispered. "And, yes, you're still red." Vera pulled down her panties and turned to Vickie. "What about me?"

Vickie laughed. "I can see Dad's handprint on your ass."

"Really?" Vera was bent over to the side trying to see her own butt.

Now Vera was really whispering and I had to use all of my power to hear her. "Did you get excited by being spanked? I mean, my pussy was on fire by the time he was finished."

Vickie said a little too loud, "Me too!" Then she quieted down, "I couldn't believe that having Dad spank me was turning me on." They both giggled.

I quietly walked back to the stairs, climbed a couple of steps, and then make a lot of noise as I came down the stairs. I walked through the living room into the kitchen and found the girls standing beside one another, their hands behind their backs, with pleased looks on their faces. "Done," they said in unison.

I looked around the kitchen. It looked great. "Okay. Good job," I said. "Go up and find Mom and ask her what she needs next. I'm headed into town for a bit to run some errands. You'd better behave and listen to your Mom while I'm away or there will be consequences."

The girls walked out of the kitchen hand-in-hand and walked up the stairs. I had no delusions that a single spanking and a few chores was going to reverse years of bad behavior, but at least we were on the right track. I grabbed my keys and headed into town. The only place in town that may have had what I needed was the hardware store that sold fencing supplies, milking supplies, and all of the other needs of a small farming town in the mid-west. After I told the owner what I needed, he just shook his head and told me to head into the county seat and to try the electronics store. I wasn't really looking forward to leaving Cheryl with the girls for so long, but I was on a mission.

I was able to get what I needed from the electronics store. I bought a wall clock for the girls' bedroom on the pretense that they needed the ability to complete assigned tasks in the allotted time. What I wasn't going to tell them is that there was a tiny wireless camera built into the clock that would allow Cheryl and me to spy on the girls using a laptop, a tablet, or even a smart phone. I also bought an additional wireless listening device that would allow us to eavesdrop on their conversations.

When I finally got back home, Cheryl was in the kitchen preparing dinner. "Where are the girls? How did it go?"

"They're down in the basement polishing the silver my Mom gave me. They weren't too happy with that job, and after you left they were pretty insolent with me. I told them that cleaning silver was dirty work and told them they could put on their frocks. Both of them bit my head off about the whole situation. 'How could you let this happen? What the fuck is going on? I'm going to call the cops!' It went on and on, but I held fast and eventually they put their frocks on and headed down to the basement. For all I know, they could be watching television down there. I haven't checked in on them because I'm already exhausted with this."

I hugged her and kissed her sweetly on the lips. "You're doing great. I think this will work if we stick with it. It may take weeks. It may take months. Eventually they'll learn that there are consequences to their actions." She smiled at me. "How bad should the evening spanking be?"

"Oh," she exclaimed, "bad. Really bad! Epic!"

I smiled at her again. "That bad, huh."

"Oh, yeah."

"Okay, look, I got the spy stuff we talked about. Download this app on your phone and then on our iPad." I handed her a piece of paper. "I've already downloaded it to my phone. Keep the girls downstairs while I install the equipment in their room. I'll come down when I'm done."

I proceeded up to their room and installed the wall clock above the window facing in toward both of their beds. Vickie's bed was the near bed, and Vera's was the far bed in relation to the clock's position on the wall. I next installed the microphone in the desk lamp between their beds. I immediately regretted not getting additional cameras, but then decided it would work out fine. After about 45 minutes I went back downstairs.

The girls were in the kitchen and looked ridiculous in their burlap frocks. The fabric barely covered their bottoms and had to be rough on their skin. "Okay, girls, I want you to go upstairs and one at a time, take a shower and change into your pajamas. One of you will remain in your bedroom while the other showers. Leave both doors open. Your Mom and I will stay down here to give you a bit of privacy. But, if you betray that trust, you'll slide back to no privacy. Am I clear?"

The twins both nodded their heads.

"I can't hear you."

"Yeah," they said in unison.

"Yes, what?" I pressed.

"Yes, sir?" Vickie asked.

"That's right. I want to hear 'sir' and 'ma'am' from both of you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," they said in unison.

"Okay. Get to it."

When the girls got upstairs, Cheryl and I tuned in the camera and microphone on her iPad. The girls had removed their frocks and were standing in their bedroom in only their underwear. Their tennis shoes were piled up in the corner where they had kicked them off.

Vera asked Vickie, "How long do you think this shit is going to go on for?"

Vickie was looking through her chest-of-drawers for a nightgown. "Probably a long time. Mom seems to be supporting Dad in this." She continued to dig through her drawer when suddenly she pulled out a sheer white baby doll. She dug around a few seconds more and came out with the matching sheer white panties that went with the baby doll. She turned to Vera and held them up for her to see. "Vera! I've got an idea. Don't you have a nightie like this?"

Vera said, "Yes, if I can find it. I never wore it because it's see through." Vera started digging through her drawer. "Here it is, but mine is light pink. Oh, and here are the panties."

Vickie had a very naughty look on her face. "Perfect!"

Vera held her hand under the fabric and even through the grainy picture from the tiny miniature camera Cheryl and I could clearly see her fingers through the fabric. The two baby doll nightgowns were identical except for the color. The nightgowns had a deep v-neckline in the front and back, and according to Cheryl, "They had chiffon ruffles and just a little lace to make them seductive." I looked at Cheryl like she was speaking Greek. All I knew is that they looked damn sexy. Cheryl continued in a whisper, "Look, they have triangle cups with lace trim and they are sheer. We'll be able to see their nipples clearly through that fabric." I also noted that the front was attached at the breast area, but was otherwise open at the front. Cheryl said, "That's called a flyaway front with ruffles and bow."

In my best imitation of Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies I said, "Riiiight."

Cheryl slapped me on the arm and said, "You're bad."

Vera was holding up the baby doll and whispered, "Vic, what do you have up your sleeve?"

"I think I may have a way to end all this shit. You know how Dad got a boner when he was spanking us earlier?"

Vera nodded.

"Well, Mom doesn't know that Dad was horny. Remember, she went upstairs while he was spanking us?"

Vera nodded again.

"If we can get Dad to pop another boner, but this time in front of Mom, she'll put a stop to this right away. I just know it."

Vera smiled broadly. "Genius!"

Vickie said, "I'm going to go take a shower first and then you. I'll wear a towel until you get out of the shower and then we'll change into our nighties and strut down for dinner. Dad will get a huge hard on and Mom will end this shit!"

Cheryl looked over at me and said, "Those two little conniving bitches!"

I said, "I think it's time we give them what they are asking for."

Cheryl smiled a naughty smile and said, "Whatever it takes, baby. It's on like Donkey Kong."

When the girls came down for dinner about an hour later, I was surprised at how visceral my reaction was. They were unbelievably sexy. The v-cups accentuated their perky breasts, and, as Cheryl had predicted, I could see their small pink nipples very clearly through the fabric. The 'flyaway' open front put their taut, athletic abdomens on open display. Their belly buttons were adorable. What I had not realized is that the matching panties were actually matching thong panties, and they too were shear and I could clearly see their bald vaginas through the fabric. From behind the fabric barely covered their assholes.

Although Cheryl and I had agreed to act outwardly like we didn't even notice, my cock had a different idea and reacted immediately. "Oh, fuck," I thought, "I'd better sit down fast."

I sat at the head of the table and managed to make small talk with the girls throughout dinner. The girls would run their finger along the fabric of their nighties like they were mindlessly scratching an itch on their breasts, or making sure that when they reached for the butter across the table that I got a good look at their butts. Vera even sat cross-legged in her chair for a while putting her lovely pussy on display.

When dinner was done I said, "Okay girls, clear the table and come into the living room when you're done."

Cheryl and I retired to the living room, sat on the couch together, and watched TV until the girls arrived. I had strategically placed Cheryl on my left side to give my right arm full range of motion.

"Okay, Mom, Dad, we're done. What's on TV tonight?" Vera asked.

I turned off the TV and said, "Don't think for a second ladies that you are going to get away with your insolent behavior with your Mom today while I was out running errands."

They looked at each other with real fear in their eyes. I scooted to the edge of the couch and asked, "Who's first?"

This time Vera walked toward me. She lay down across my knees with her head in her mother's lap. I looked at Cheryl, and then at the thong-clad teenage ass in front of me. I hooked my finger under the fabric of the thong, and pulled it down to her knees. She smelled amazing after having just gotten out of the shower.

"How many, Mom?" I asked Cheryl.

"I'd say at least ten, Dad."

"TEN!" Vickie screamed from across the room.

"There are consequences to your actions, young lady," Cheryl replied.

I placed my hand on Vera's young butt and rubbed for a few seconds in a big circle all around her ass. I allowed my fingers to contact her anus several times and noticed it pucker. I don't know if the pucker was from fear or delight, but I was definitely enjoying this way too much.

Whack! "One." I kneaded the cheek I had just struck. Whack! "Two." I kneaded the other cheek. I alternated cheeks for ten licks, and left my hand on her butt after the final whack. I rubbed her butt as she quietly sobbed. With Cheryl looking on, I allowed my fingers to move down to her vulva and found her pussy lips swollen and soaking wet. I ran a finger down her slit to her clit and then back up. I allowed a finger to slip into her pussy up to the first knuckle of my middle finger. Vera moaned and writhed in my lap. Then, I slipped my entire finger into her soaking wet, hot young pussy. She came at that moment, quivering on my knees. Cheryl stroked her hair as her daughter climaxed.

"Okay," I said, "Vic's turn."

Vera stood up on very wobbly legs and didn't even bother to pull up her panties. They slid off her legs and remained in a heap next to the couch. She walked over to her sister and kissed her lightly on the lips and hugged her. Vickie didn't know what to do, so she walked over to me and assumed the same position her sister had just vacated with her head in her mother's lap.

I repeated the exact same punishment on Vickie, although I thought Vickie climaxed on the ninth time I struck her. I could feel her shaking underneath me and she raised her legs into the air bending at the knees, her toes curling. By the time I put my finger in her pussy, she immediately came a second time, which was much more intense than the first one. She cried out, "Ooooh."

Cheryl helped Vickie kneel in front of us on the floor and she called Vera to kneel down next to her sister. "Girls," she began, "obviously you wore these nighties for one purpose: to get Dad aroused. There is no other reason for this." She held out her hand and each of the girls reached out to hold her hand. Surprising both them and me, she placed their hands on my rock hard cock. "And, it worked."

The girls were in shock. Here they were touching their Dad's cock through his jeans, right in front of their mother. Cheryl continued, "You created this problem, and guess what? There are consequences to your actions."

Cheryl undid my belt, unfastened my jeans, pulled the zipper to the bottom and then had me lift my butt so that she could pull my jeans down. My rock hard cock was creating a huge tent in my boxer shorts. She then pulled my shorts down revealing my huge, throbbing hard on. The girls' eyes were huge, staring at my cock. A bit of pre-come was on the head just oozing out of the slit. "You created this problem. You fix it."

The girls had no clue what they were supposed to do with the monster in front of them. They looked at their mother with blank stares. Cheryl said, "Use your hands, use your mouths, or use your pussies, but I'm not responsible for that and I'm not going to take care of it." She sat back on the couch and folded her arms across her chest. She stared at the twins.

Vickie tentatively reached up and placed her small hand around my cock. "It's so big," she said. Vera quickly gained confidence and also placed her hand on my cock. They just held it and moved it around marveling at how it looked.

I was frustrated. My cock ached and I had two beautiful teenagers holding my dick, but I was no closer to relief than I was before.

"Get to it, girls," Cheryl said.

Vera looked at her mom and said, "Mom, I know you probably won't believe us, but we are both virgins and have no idea what to do."

Cheryl was incredulous. "Yeah, right. And I'm the Queen of England."

Vickie chimed in, "No, really, Mom. Neither one of us has been with a boy. We've both kissed and let them feel us up and stuff, but we're both virgins. I got a little too drunk the other night and let a boy finger me, but that Deputy showed up before it went any further. Vera's never even been fingered." She looked at Vera for confirmation and her sister nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, then, it's time you learned. Let me show you." Cheryl scooted toward me and pulled her shirt off over her head. Her magnificent big breasts were caged in a tan bra. She took my cock from the girls and started slowly stroking it up and down. "This is how you give a handjob, girls. You have to use the right amount of grip. Too little and it doesn't feel good to the man. Too much and it hurts the man. She put her finger in the pre-come on the tip and spread it to the underside of my dick. "This is called pre-come and a man's penis will excrete this when he is aroused. It is very slippery and helps the man penetrate the woman's vagina. It is also really good lubricant for a handjob."

I was getting into this. Cheryl said, "Now you try." Vera imitated her mom and began slowly stroking my cock up and down. Cheryl said to Vickie, "Okay, you have a job too. Use your fingernails and lightly tickle Dad's balls." Vickie immediately did as she was told and the feeling was intense.

Cheryl kissed me on the lips very passionately and asked, "How does that feel, baby?"

"So good." I reached into the cup of her bra and began to knead her breast and fondle a nipple.

"Keep it up, girls," Cheryl encouraged them. "Your Dad is almost there."

I began to breathe deeply and tensed and relaxed through several cycles. The girls kept up their stroking and tickling of my balls, alternating jobs. I felt Cheryl touch the underside of my cock near the head. "This is the most sensitive spot. Stimulate this area to get your man to come, and then avoid it after he comes because it will be too sensitive."

Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers