When Twins Go Bad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the pressure building up. Vickie said, "Look Vera, his balls are tightening up."

Cheryl whispered, "He'll come any second now."

With that a huge rope of come shot out of the head of my penis and went several feet into the air closely followed by a second, third, and fourth. The stream settled down to a trickle, getting all over their hands.

I opened my eyes and the twins were smiling broadly. "Did we do good?"

"Yeah," I said, "you did great."

Cheryl said, "Go grab some paper towels and clean up Dad."

Vera jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Her perfect ass was so cute, and I admired my work as her butt cheeks were still red.

After they had cleaned me up, Cheryl said, "Okay girls. Bedtime is at 8 until you earn a later time. Off to bed."

With that the girls shot up the stairs giggling.

Cheryl and I snuggled on the couch for a bit without saying a word. Finally, I said, "Well that was interesting."

"Actually, that was amazing," she purred. Let's go to bed.

As I walked past the girls' bedroom I could see that they were both in Vickie's bed with the covers pulled up to their chins. "I think you've earned your cell phones back," I said, "placing them on their nightstand. "Goodnight, ladies."

"Goodnight, Dad," they returned in unison. I closed the door and locked them in for the night.

The next morning as Cheryl and I were drinking coffee in the kitchen, I was surprised to hear a car pull up in the driveway. I looked at Cheryl and she just shrugged. "I'm not expecting anyone."

I looked out the front window and was surprised to see the girls' best friend, Becky climb out of her truck. Becky is a year older than the girls, and had been working on their family farm since she graduated from high school last year. She has classic Germanic features so common in the upper mid-west. She has natural blond hair, huge blue eyes set above high cheek bones, cute chipmunk-like cheeks, and a dazzling smile that would melt anyone's heart. I had secretly had a crush on her since she turned 18. It was cool this morning, so she was wearing a light wool sweater, a leather, fur-lined vest, blue jeans and fur-lined boots.

I opened the door and yelled, "Good morning, Becky." I reached up and pulled a light jacket off of the hook next to the door and stepped out onto the porch. "What brings you by so early this morning?"

"Good morning, Mr. Wayne. I thought I'd just drop by and visit Vic and Vera with morning."

"I'm sorry you came all the way out here, Becky. The girls are grounded and can't receive any visitors."

She got a strange look on her face and thrust her hands into the pocket of her vest. She was adorable. She looked down at her feet and then back up at my face. "Can we talk?"

"Sure," I said gesturing to the porch swing. "Sit down." I sat down next to her. "What's on your mind?"

"I'm really not sure how to say this." Her brow furrowed.

"Okay," I said. "Just spit it out."

"Well, I got a really strange text message from Vic last night. It was a three-way conversation including Vera. She said...they said...shit, what did they say?" She reached into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled out her cell phone. She called up the conversation and read, "Mom and Dad are holding us hostage in our own house and they are torturing us." She looked up into my face with a puzzled look on her face. "What is going on?"

"Why don't you come in and I'll get Cheryl to join the conversation."

I led her into the house and had her sit on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and told Cheryl about our conversation. "What are we going to tell her," Cheryl asked.

"The truth," I replied.

Cheryl was wearing my matching pajama top when she walked into the living room. "Good morning, Becky. Would you like some coffee?"

"No thank you, Ms. Cheryl. I had some early this morning after we milked the cows." She sat up straight and asked, "Ms. Cheryl, what's going on with the girls?"

Cheryl and I looked at each other and then I answered, "Becky, take off your vest. This may take a while." I explained to her the last several years of the girls' behavior. Of course, she knew the whole story. She had remained close to the girls even as their lives were going off the tracks. Since she had graduated from high school, she only had a vague understanding of the last year, and some of the details surprised her. Then, I recounted the night that Deputy Olson had brought the girls home. "That's when we decided that enough was enough."

Cheryl reached over and took Becky's hand in hers. "I was seriously considering kicking them out of the house. But, Mr. Wayne..." She began to tear up and Becky hugged her tight.

I finished her thought for her. "I talked Ms. Cheryl into trying one more thing. We have taken away all of the girls' dignity. We don't give them any privacy, we give them hard chores, we make them wear a burlap frock around the house, and...I've started spanking them when they break the rules."

Becky's eyes got even bigger. "Really? Spanking them?"

"Yes," Cheryl said, regaining her composure. "We really are at our last resort. They got two spankings each yesterday."

"What did they do? I mean, to earn spankings?" Becky still looked puzzled.

"In the morning," I began, "they were just insolent. They swore in the house and refused to get dressed. That spanking wasn't too bad. I think seven licks each if I remember."

"I don't know," Becky said, "that sounds pretty bad to me."

"In the evening, though," Cheryl said, "the spanking was much worse. Mr. Wayne had to run some errands and the girls were just awful when they were alone with me. And, then..." She looked at me for guidance. I nodded my approval. "And, then, the girls tried to drive a wedge between Mr. Wayne and me by, well, by trying to get me jealous. They came down to dinner wearing next to nothing...see through nighties actually. They got Mr. Wayne all hot and bothered."

Becky looked up at me and then back to Cheryl.

"Becky, sweetheart, I know they're your friends, but they are so conniving and just plain bad! We gave them their cell phones back last night before bed and look what they did. They sent a text message to you to try and get us in trouble again. They just don't get it!" Cheryl was really starting to get angry now. "Those little bitches deserve to be kicked out of the house!"

Becky hugged Cheryl again. We didn't speak for a full minute, and then Cheryl said, "Becky, there is one thing else you should know."

"Oh, oh," I thought, "this may be too much for Becky."

"After the girls got Mr. Wayne horny being naked in front of him, and after their spanking..."

Suddenly, I heard the girls knocking on the door for permission to use the bathroom. "Saved by the bell," I thought. I ran upstairs allowing the women to continue their conversation.

I unlocked the door and looked in. Both girls were wearing their burlap frocks, their beds were made, and their room was clean. "May we please use the bathroom, Daddy Dear?" They were all smiles.

I moved aside and they went into the bathroom, leaving the door open. I waited for them in their room while they peed, washed up, and brushed their teeth. When they came back towards me I held out my hand and said, "Phones."

"Wait. What? We just got them back last night," Vera protested.

"Last time," I said, "phones."

They each walked into their room, retrieved their phones, and handed them to me. I turned them off and said, "Downstairs. Now."

They looked at each other quizzically and headed down the stairs. When they saw Becky they both squealed in delight and ran over to her and hugged her. I looked over at Cheryl and she mouthed, "It's okay." She gave me a thumbs-up. I had no idea what that really meant, but I was relieved that Becky hadn't stormed out of the house dialing 911.

I said, "Girls, go fix yourselves some breakfast while Mom and I finish our conversation with Becky."

They looked at each other wondering what in the world we could be speaking with Becky about, but complied with a "Yes, sir."

When they had gone, Becky whispered to me, "Ms. Cheryl filled me in on what happened last night. I've got to say, I was a little shocked, but to be honest, that's pretty hot, too." She flashed that dazzling smile.

I felt the front of my pajama bottoms begin to tent.

Becky had a naughty twinkle in her eye when she said, "I think the twins may need a spanking this morning for texting me, what do you think?"

I looked over at Cheryl and she was beaming. We had a coconspirator in our quest to break the girls of their bad behavior. "Sounds like a plan to me."

When the girls came back from the kitchen, Cheryl and I were sitting on the couch and Becky was sitting in a separate chair in the living room. As soon as they walked in I turned to Becky and said, "What exactly did the text message read?"

Becky looked at her phone and read, "Mom and Dad are holding us hostage in our own house and they are torturing us." She looked up at the girls and started shaking her head. "You two are bad!"

"What the fuck, Becky?" Vera said stomping her foot. "You were supposed to help us, not tell on us!"

Vickie was much more aggressive. "You're such a bitch!"

Cheryl put an end to it. "Girls! Becky is your best friend in the whole world! She told us what you said because she is concerned about you. You don't realize it yet, but we all see that you are headed for disaster if you don't shape up! Now, shut-the-FUCK-up!"

The girls didn't look too happy, but they had the sense to keep their mouths shut.

I tapped my knees, "Whose first this morning?"

"Dad. Becky's here," Vickie said looking none-to-sure of herself.

"You're the one that brought her into this, not me," I said. "Now, whose first?"

Vickie walked over and lay across my knees with her face on her mother's lap. The burlap bag barely covered her bottom, and I was surprised to see when I lifted the fabric that she wasn't wearing panties. I looked up at Becky and she was staring at her friend's naked bottom. Becky was sitting in a position that gave her an excellent view of Vickie's naked vulva. I went through the standard spanking routine. When I was finished spanking her, I allowed my fingers to trace up and down her soaking pussy lips. I looked over at Becky and she shook her head while smiling at me. I took Vickie's clit between my fingers and stimulated it.

"Ooooh, Dad. No." She didn't sound very convincing, so I continued to stroke her clit. When I inserted a finger into her, she came hard, bending her knees and pulling her feet up towards her butt. I was hard as a rock, and I didn't care who knew it. Vera was watching this, of course, and kept looking from her sister to Becky and back to her sister.

Vera was next, and essentially the same thing happened. Vera came hard before I could insert a finger into her pussy, but I inserted one anyway as she was coming to increase her enjoyment. "Dad. Oh, Dad. Yes..."

After Vera recovered, I said, "Up to your room girls until we figure out what to do with you. Close the door and stay in there. I'm not kidding."

In unison they said, "Yes, sir."

When I heard the door to their room close I looked over to Becky and said, "Now you're part of the family secret, too. I hope we can count on you to keep this to yourself."

Becky flashed that smile that melted my heart. "You betcha, Mr. Wayne."

Cheryl reached into my lap and pulled my rock hard cock out of my pajama bottoms. "Now I have to take care of this. Would you care to help?"

"You betcha!" With that she got up and sat to my right on the couch. Cheryl was too my left.

Cheryl leaned over and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and began to slowly swirl her tongue all over the crown before plunging the entire length into her mouth. She sat up and offered my cock to Becky. I was in heaven.

As Becky sucked my cock, Cheryl pulled the pajama tops off, freeing her heavy breasts. I reached over and kneaded her right breast, pulling on the nipple. Cheryl lowered her head back to my lap, and Becky released my cock and stood up. She reached down and pulled the light sweater up and over her head. She then reached around her and unhooked her bra and let that slide off too. She had nice, firm breasts of a 19-year-old, and her nipples looked like they could cut diamonds. She went back to working on my cock with my wife, and Cheryl switched to sucking on my balls.

After several minutes of this, Cheryl said, "Let's get you more comfortable." She helped Becky to her feet and squatted down to help her out of her boots. She was extremely erotic standing in her jeans topless, her perfect breasts proudly standing out from her chest. After Cheryl had removed her boots, she unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down with her panties in a single move. Becky's ass was amazing. It was fuller and rounder that the twins' butts. Like the twins, she too had a completely bald pussy. Cheryl then removed her own panties, revealing her trimmed brown bush.

"Go back to sucking Mr. Wayne's cock, baby." Becky kneeled between my legs and went back to work.

Cheryl, meanwhile, kneeled behind Becky and starting working on her pussy with her mouth. I had never seen my wife eat pussy before, and I was both surprised and delighted. After about 30 seconds, Becky forgot all about my dick and placed her cheek in my lap. "Oh, Ms. Cheryl, that feels so good." She was thrusting her hips back to give Cheryl better access to her swollen pussy. "God! Oooooh, yesssss." She tightened up as she came.

Cheryl looked up at me with Becky's juices all over her face. "You've got to come get some of this, honey."

I scooted off the couch leaving Becky's head on the couch cushion. I kneeled behind Becky. She really did have a fantastic round ass. I could see that her pussy was swollen and soaking wet from excitement. I placed the tip of my cock against her lips and slowly drove the entire length of my cock into her tunnel.

She moaned, "Yesssss." I sank into her as far as I could and left it there for a second. She was so tight! I had forgotten what it was like to fuck a teenage pussy. I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her and she met my thrust by moving her own ass back against me. Cheryl reached under Becky and began to fondle her perky breasts and long, hard nipples.

"Amazing," is all that Becky said, as we fucked one another while my wife helped.

I knew I wasn't going to last long in such a tight pussy looking down on a beautiful young ass, so I slowed down a bit to enjoy myself. As Becky started building toward another climax she said, "Fuck me hard!"

I started thrusting into her as hard and fast as I could. I had no idea if I should come inside of her, so I said to Cheryl, "Get ready, baby. I won't last much longer."

As Becky came for the second time, I pulled out of her and Cheryl clamped her mouth around my cock. I exploded down her throat and she greedily sucked me dry. I was spent. The three of us lay on the living room carpet in front of a fire for quite some time snuggling and enjoying our nakedness. Cheryl and I had sandwiched Becky between us, and Cheryl was slowly stroking Becky's breasts.

After a bit we heard the girls' bedroom door open and one of them shouted, "Can we come down now?"

I looked at the Becky and Cheryl and raised an eyebrow. They both smiled and nodded their heads. I yelled back up, "Yes."

When the girls reached the bottom of the stairs, Vickie said, "Hey. No fair!"

Vera chimed in, "Yeah! No fair!"

Cheryl said, "Come and join us." The girls stripped off their frocks and were instantly naked. Vera slid next to me in between Becky and me and Vickie slid in between her mother and Becky. They both immediately let their hands wonder over Becky's body. Cheryl put her hand around Vickie and started stroking her breasts. With that encouragement, I did the same to Vera. My cock started to swell and Vera whispered, "I feel you." I removed my hand from her chest, and allowed it to trace over her bottom to her vagina. She bent her leg up to allow better access, and I plunged a finger into her pussy, where I slowly began to finger fuck her. "I feel you," I whispered back. I then surprised her when I took my finger out of her pussy, and put it into her tiny little asshole. She gasped, but didn't complain, and no one else knew that I was finger fucking her asshole. It was unbelievably warm and tight.

By now I was completely hard again, and I needed to fuck someone. I whispered to Vera, "May Dad fuck you?"

She looked up at me over her shoulder and said, "Please fuck me."

She was lying on her left side facing Becky, so I raised her right leg and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I pushed and felt the head enter her hole. She took a sharp breath in and then relaxed.

Slowly, I started inching my cock into her virgin pussy. When she would breathe quickly, I'd stop and let her adjust to the fullness. We continued this and after a bout a minute, I was buried completely in her pussy. Vickie has rose up onto her right elbow and reached across Becky to stroke her sister's tits.

"How does it feel, Vera?"

"Full...and wonderful."

Cheryl said, "Are you okay, baby?"

"I'm better than okay, Mom."

I slowly started to work my cock in and out, and Vera lowered her head onto Becky's shoulder. Becky moved her hands to Vera's nipples, and Vickie began to stroke Vera's clit. It didn't take long for Vera to have her first orgasm with a cock buried in her. After she recovered she smiled at her sister and said, "Sis, you've got to try this!"

Vera pulled her pussy off of my cock, and rolled over to face me. She pushed me down on my back and said, "Come here, Vic."

Vickie walked over and stood above me with a foot on each side. She kneeled down over me and placed the lips of her pussy right over my cock. She slowly started to lower herself when the head popped in. Her eyes flew wide and she pulled up letting my cock pop out. "I don't think it will fit!"

"It will fit, sis. Just go slow."

Vickie again lowered herself onto my cock and slid down ever so slowly. It was excruciating for me waiting for her to get used to the feeling. After several minutes of her just sitting on my dick, she finally began to rock back and forth. She lowered herself to my chest, and I felt her teenage nipples poking into me. I grabbed her butt cheeks and lifted her up, and then began to slowly thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck that feels good."

"That's one," I said.

She stopped, and looked up at me, but when she saw the smile on my face she knew I was just kidding. She began to fuck me again.

I heard Becky say, "Sit up, Vic." When Vickie complied, Becky squatted over me and lowered her pussy onto my face. I could smell her juices before that first taste. She was soaking wet and hot as a firecracker. While I was lapping at Becky's pussy with my mouth, Vickie was riding my cock. Vickie and Becky both came and leaned against one another for support, my cock still embedded in Vickie's hot twat.

Cheryl finally said, "Okay, girls, you've had your little fun. Now it's my turn."

Vickie and Becky climbed off of me and I could see that Cheryl had placed her head and arms on the couch, her butt thrust high in the air.

She said to the girls, "Watch this as a real woman gets fucked!"

I positioned myself behind her curvy, big ass and quickly impaled her with my cock. She was not nearly as tight as the teenagers, but she was definitely wet and willing. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard with no preliminaries. This was the kind of sex you can only have with the one you love. The kind that takes your breath away. As I pounded away at her, I moved my right hand to her ass and put my thumb in her asshole, just the way she likes it.