When Twins Go Bad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
778 Followers

Meanwhile, the girls were fondling her big breasts as they rocked underneath her.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck...me...hard!" I grabbed her hips with both hands and began to really pound her.

"Vickie, stroke your mother's clit. Vera, wet your middle finger in your mouth and then give me your hand." When Vera complied, I took her finger and put against her mother's asshole. She knew exactly how good that felt, so she inserted her finger all the way in and began to finger fuck her mother's ass. Becky had crawled under Cheryl and was sucking on her tits like a baby calf.

It was all too much for Cheryl and she came in an earth shattering orgasm. "FUUUUUUCK!"

But, I wasn't done and I kept fucking her through her orgasm. She was like a bucking bronco, but I held her hips and continued to pound her from behind. I felt Vickie reach up and grab my balls between my legs. That was it, and I came hard, shooting what felt like a gallon of come into Cheryl's womb.

We were all gasping for air as we fell into a heap on the floor.

EPILOGUE

I'm happy to report that two years later the girls are both enrolled in college and doing great. They really turned their lives around. We made a deal that they never drive while drinking and never ride with someone who is drinking.

I'm also happy to report that Becky visits Cheryl and me about once a month for "morning coffee." When the girls are in town for holidays, Becky joins them for "pajama parties," but that's for another story.

Vysis
Vysis
778 Followers