All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 02C'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 285 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you...THANK you...THANK YOU...

I thoroughly enjoy your stories. I hope that you will continue to entertain us and PLEASE DISREGARD THE RAMBLINGS OF THE IDIOTS WHO ATTEMPT TO DISECT YOUR WORK IN ORDER TO MAKE THEMSELVES APPEAR TO BE INTELLECTUALS...

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates.

Thanks for the update; I’m sure the next chapter will be out on Thursday — 06/10.

Next chapter will be interesting as Debbie will be at a crossroad. Doug at the end of this chapter says — “You need to decide what, and who, you want in your life. When you do, if it's me, give me a call.”

It’s either Bill or Doug — Debbie will make her decision. You said that the next chapter will be something different — just a “wild” guess — it’ll be something related to Debbie’s choice. Whatever it’ll be — I’m really looking forward for next chapter.

~Kelly~

bobby9909bobby9909almost 14 years ago
Please?

Send another chapter soon...

cal6009cal6009almost 14 years ago
Is Debbie a wimp!!

Can a woman be labelled a wimp ( or wimpee!) If she is indecisive in making choices involving her children and her lover. I do not think Debbie has enough confidence in herself to make sound rational choices after only ten wees of separation from here husband. Her intimate relationship with Doug is fault with uncertainties with respect to the well-being of her kids, employment prospects, and Doug’s wondering eye and maturity. I don’t think she is fooled by Doug’s assertion that he has a thing for mature women. And insisting that he is a friend (with benefits) protects her against being hurt. Hell, he has a thing for any good looking woman. His explanation that a “dead man” would get a hardon being around Kelly, the daughter. is pure bullshit. CHECK IT OUT!! He gets a hardon in the presence of the woman he is suppose to be falling in love with. WOW, WHAT A DOG!!

I predict that she is going to dilly-dally around until daughter, Kelly, will get involved with Doug (at least try to), forcing MOMMY to make a decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG, is the size 14 idiot still yapping?

Come on Phil buddy, shove a sock in it and "shut-up", you are a complete discredit to the human race!

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Anonymous?

"Come on Phil buddy, shove a sock in it and "shut-up", you are a complete discredit to the human race!"

`

Discredit yes, but not such a chicken-shit that I have to post anonymously.

notagoodmannotagoodmanalmost 14 years ago
If Size-14 shoves a "sock in it"...

My main source of daily entertainment would go away...just like when Pee Wee Herman disappeared after his little "incident" years ago... y'all take this stuff way too seriously, as if you actually have a personal investment in the outcome of the stories. It's FICTION people; i.e. SUBJECTIVE - there is no right or wrong...it's all in the mind of the beholder. Get a grip on whatever reality you have left in your simple little lives.

cal6009cal6009almost 14 years ago
Dear notagoodman!!!

You are a real DICK OR PUSSY!! My guess is YOU ARE A WIMP PUSSY-- A WANNA VBE DEBBIE!!! GO PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS, LITTLE GIRL!!!

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
QUESTION:

WHATEVER2258:

I have been married 43 years. My eldest son is 43 years old.

I was married two weeks before my second deployment to south east Asia and my son was born nine months after my wedding.

Does this mean my wife was pregnant before we were married?

ANSWER: No it means we had two weeks of almost constant unprotected sex after she gave me her virginity on our wedding night.

A wedding anniversary is one year from the date of the wedding. A gestation period for the human race is nine months.

We are "PROUDLY" celebrating our 43rd wedding anniversary today.

Our son celebrated his 43rd birthday about three months ago.

Question asked and answered.

Tom.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Fight:

A golden glove boxer is not a fighter. He is an armature boxer who "fights" according to a set of rules that are designed to not get anyone really hurt, and the period of a round is three minutes for a total of three rounds per fight.

If a golden glove boxer goes up against a professional fighter who is taught to hit you and hurt you the armature is going to loose badly.

Bill is training with a prow and he has already demonstrated his "heart" when he fought Dougie the first time because he kept getting back up off the floor and eventually hurt Dougie real bad, thus in my opinion winning the first fight outright. He walked off the floor while Dougie had to be helped to his seat by a cheating slutty wife.

notagoodmannotagoodmanalmost 14 years ago
@cal2009 - thank you!

Your visceral reaction confirms my previous statement, although I doubt that was your intent. A little suggestion for you - when you feel the need to throw a temper tantrum, at least make it be a good one. A two year old would pummel you in a throw down.

whatever2258whatever2258almost 14 years ago
To Tom

happy anniversary and thank you for the response.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
Comment 213:

I suspect there are author's with more comments, but wow! THis many and just on one story. And talk about prognostication and emotion. You have brought commentators that have not even been around in a while. And the language: tsk-tsk boys and girls. LEt't be civilized and just wait patiently for the next chapters. By the way, what was the date for that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
storie is great

The storie is great but feels unfinished . It needs clooser

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
I can't take it anymore!!

Were is the next chapter?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey, DQS, it's time for the next installment to appear posted

Please post the next, 5th chapter, of your story of Debbie and Bill now. We the fans want to read what happening. RAG et al.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Withdrawal:

I'm beginning to feel like a crack whore who hasn't turned a trick in a week to get my fix.

Please post the next chapter and relieve my suffering.

thanks: Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The author said he posted on 06/07

It takes 2 days for a story to get posted on Literotica, this is what every writer says...So it should've been out today 06/10, but it isn't, I think it'll be out tommorow for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CAN'T WAIT FOR A NEW STORY...I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY

WILL KEEP READING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Story concepts

You have me thinking about my marriage and what I'm putting into it. Of course, also what I see that she is putting into it. Thanks for creating that awareness in my mind.

Oh, I love the story so far and all the tensions you're building.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good comments; Billytheger

As we look over the range of comments, we always amazed how "fucking wrong" and pretentious that asshole called shoe is. Does that joke of defective human DNA actually exist? Larry C

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Daughter

I knew lil doug was going to hit on the daughter, he has probably already taped into that.

Pretty well written so for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
burn the bitch, doug, and the school

turn Lew loose with the e-mails.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Woo Hoo!

Trouble in Paradise, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
eh

well that sucks

they are definitely going back together : <

i was hoping for different approach.. maybe bill will make her fall in love with him again and break her hurt.. or she will want to get back together and he will already move on

and all that because she already moved on, as she said, and there is no going back, it will be bullshit if they end up happy together, i mean i do not dislike her, it cant be really helped that she stopped loving her husband, since he was such workoholic

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

These people are getting more pathetic by the page. There's not a single character the least bit likable. Makes me wonder why I am still reading this.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Back Together?

I can't remember from when I read this before, but I don't think so.

As Doug said, when she went to HIM rather than Bill after their scuffle, that ended it for Bill, he'll NEVER take her back.

Meanwhile, as much as Doug seems like he at least BELIEVES he's a good guy, in 10 years when she's 50 and those tits are pointing straight down rather than at a 45 degree angle he'll be dumping her for a newer model, and she'll deserve it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am getting to the point in this long winded story where there should be some justification for our home wrecking young professor to feature in another spin-off serial (of perhaps the romance genre). After all, Doug has all the physical attributes of an all-American heartthrob with brains to boot. So why let him be bogged down with a forty year old divorced woman?

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
interesting

its getting pretty interesting in this story as now you are starting to see things as they really are not some fantasy story. being married that long does have feelings attached to the other one and those feelings just don't go away fast into the night. glad her boytoy is starting to realize that she is not over him yet but I think its a little to late for him to recover from what he lead her into. maybe she will realize that he did play into her feelings just to break up her marriage just for himself

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
comments

I usually don't comment on a serial story mid way if it's been completed and up awhile. That being said, this installment gives us good insight to Doug and somewhat to Debbie's characters an I can't wait to see the outcome. Thanks for writing this very involved detailed story. Too many on this site are one or two page submissions that seem more like an incompleted thought than a well developed story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?

really, the insulting shit she does in the emails, the contempt she looks at him with, the lies she tells everyone, and her fighting for alimony, and he wont use that? His kids already think he's worthless and so does she. Maybe don't go after her personally, but release the stuff and let what happens happen. If this continues, then he really is a wimp husband, and if this ends with reconciliation after all this, after her "he's just a friend" bullshit that apparently she even tricked herself into believing, that she ruined her marriage for a "friend" that was a good fuck, and he takes her back? He'll be worse than a wimp husband. I hope to hell I'm not wasting time reading this. I can believe and enjoy a reconciliation story where the wife wasn't such a clear cut selfish slut who didn't just cheat on him emotionally, she humiliated him and then spread lies about him to keep people on her side. That's not the sort of thing that inspires reconciliation. That inspires burned bridges and ruined lives, which is what she deserves because her accusations of mental problems could ruin HIS career.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a great story

so much going on. so many emotions being bared.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Rereading... just a thought I've add with a similar facet...

We've got this woman saying how they're "just friends" or "it just happened" (referring to falling for someone)...

But in both cases, the guy WORKED at it. He SAW someone he wanted - meaning he didn't KNOW them, he just knew he wanted their body - and he put in the effort to seduce them. He INTENTIONALLY worked at breaking up their current relationship.

And to then have the woman say or think "he's a good guy" is ludicrous. And in THIS case, even the dickweed says he's "a good guy"...

Yeah, a good guy who does his best to take what he wants, even though it'll leave wreckage in the aftermath. Hey, but you know, at least HE got what he wanted... that's the important thing...

And the additionally annoying thing is, at some point in both stories, the guy TOLD her he'd done it on purpose. And the woman is what...? Is she disturbed that this "good guy" would basically destroy the life she had to get her...? No, she's apparently ok with the fact that he'd DO that TO get her...

How selfish do you have to be to be ok with that...? It'd be like finding out Helen of Troy was doing fist pumps as people were dying because of her... why would you want someone who was like that...?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Thoughts

"I know you don't want to cause her to lose her job, but she doesn't have to know that." - He didn't want her to lose her job because he didn't want to get fucked for alimony, but if he's going to be anyway, might as well fuck up her job!

For the University, as he said in the first chapter, it's not even so much what he can or can't get from them, it's what they stand to lose from prospective donors when their image takes a hit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"she's been a loyal wife" - Huh? How does cheating make her a loyal wife?

The 2 kids are covered by child support, and she's already getting the house, his share of the house should cover alimony!

"Because you screwed me over that night at the awards ceremony" - HE screwed YOU over? Let's see, you lied to him so you could go with you boy-toy, acted so much like a couple that everyone thought that Bill was a willing cuckold, then you were more worried about you boy-toy's injuries than your husband's, but he screwed you over? ROFL.

"you made me feel like a desirable woman for the first time in years" - I don't believe that she didn't feel "desirable"!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@sbrooks103x 08/09/16

re:

"she's been a loyal wife"

---------------------------

Isn't that about like RG claiming the women in his stories are good wives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have to remember, in his heart, Dinky Queer Sissy really likes wives to humiliate husbands.

I know, its weird, but read his other stories. There's always at least one scene or scenario where the husband is totally humiliated, ridiculed, and effectively made to feel like a tiny dicked useless piece of dog shit from the wife's perspective. Just seems to be a quirk, but its in all his stories, in some form or fashion.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Professor Baker Is A Sex Offender

When Lover boy goes after Kelly, I do hope Bill breaks every God-damned bone in his body and snips his penis off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

4 chapters in, and i still like the soon to be ex-wife better than Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Talk is Cheap

In the last chapter Mr. A. D. A. told some Texas gazillionaire that he had high powered friends in low places who, with one phone call, would take out Mr. Tex's wife and kids, but also take out Mr. Tex himself. So I don't understand why Mr. A. D. A. doesn't just make that call and have his ex wife put out of his misery. I know, I know, it would kill the story line. But at this point I don't know that that's such a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pathetic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Shitty like all of your crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What I See

I see a pathetic pussy hound, set on destroying a powerful man. A man doesn't go after a married woman because of the woman. He goes after the husband, because he is a man of position and power. He looks up to him on some level. Debbie's boytoy is going after Kelly. He will wind up raping or seducing her. Bill, Jr. will try to protect Kelly. Bill will try to get some justice for Kelly. Debbie will side with boytoy. The university will decide Professor Baker is more trouble than he is worth. Baker will make threats against Bill Debbie and the kids. And Bill will take him down, but not without receiving serious injuries himself. And Debbie will have face the truth of what her immature insecurities has done to her family.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Better

This chapter is better than the last ones. Bill is still screwing up by not cutting the atty. loose although, if he thinks he can get Debbie back, not hurting her like that may be the right move. Bill may not know it but with second thoughts, on Debbies part, he should play it right if he loves her and wants her back(and he does). Still would love to see Doug hurt badly, physically, emotionally, financially!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with someone down here. This IS a better chapter!

Now we see Debbie's cookie crumble. She now realizes that she does still love Bill even though she might not be IN love with him! Even her Fuck Buddy sees it for he realizes he might not be anything more. I'd love it if Bill takes the nuclear route. Burn the Bitch and the Bastard ... AND the UNF! Of course you've already written the other chapters - Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap CONTINUES ON

Is Matt Moreau your mentor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What is this fucking cuck trash??

1*

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Unleash hell

Is what bill should allow lew to do. Js

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How Touching

Once he met slut Debbie,big cock Doug was faithful to her and wouldn't touch any of the juicy pussy being offered to him!! Even though they were still going through the mating dance and he hadn't yet got into Debbie's pants.Commendable!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 4/13 said it for me

Now I am nice guy I deliberately seduced a married woman

But

Look at me how great I am excuse me while I go throw up

Can't have it both ways

And Bill was starting to grow a pair and snipped again

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Enough Emphasis on the Egos

Although they come from different directions, they still have motivations. The men move in circles where there are Alpha males- and both exhibit some of those characteristics. Unscrupulous men know ways to exact revenge. I am just surprised Bill didn't hire a PI to follow the lovebirds and send disks of their greatest hits to the families.

But Deb, if she is that malleable, should look for a counselor to find out why she is switching allegiance. Not just: "You're a good woman, simply confused. Call Bill's boss and get him some vacation time. Use that to re-establish yourselves...." But really, what goals do you have in life? Want to write a finance text, transfer or change careers entirely?

She already knows she is going to lose her looks- will need to adjust her self-image; kids will move out- wake up woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dick Cheney told Larry King on Larry King live that the Insurrection in Iraq was nearing its end and that the war should be over by 2008.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaahahhahaaahahaahha

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice take on the other man

Great story, but I think that the husband is a pussy. Everyone I know after that fight, would have gone nuclessr with a lawyer. I've seen it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
S good guy who sets out to seduce a married woman. What a load of shit

No No no hell no

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Feelings

I don't think some of these who moan under Anon, know much about life, have they ever had true feelings for anyone, have they not seen friends or their own marriages disintegrate before their very eyes, because they took their eye off the ball and took everything for granted. Feelings and love find it hard to look away because someone is married or spoken for, a married woman who has started to believe she's getting passed her best, whose husband has seemingly lost interest in her, suddenly becomes alive when a younger colleague starts flirting with her, believe me I have seen it happen. I am not condoning either party, just trying to point out that it's human nature, don't we all want to be loved. It's not my usual type of story, in fact I can't believe that I started reading it, but it's like a good book and I can't put it down, the author has captured the character's brilliantly and at the moment I don't want any of them coming out of it as losers, however that might change as the story progresses.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Disappointed...

Bill is a disappointment for not going scorched earth on EVERYONE from the school to the slut wife. Just another hapless CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trash

cuck trash as usal, bro. why do you always write these passive, wimpy cucks as main characters? it's just so fucking painful to read, them rolling over like limp spaghetti while you're staring at your screen, shouting at them to DO SOMETHING!!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Those of you calling this guy a cuck and others are incorrect. There is a new more modern definition of a cuckhold. Its no longer a man whose wife is cheating and doesn't know about it. A cuckhold is a man that knows his wife is cheating encourages or enjoys it, This guy does neither. She is a shallow insensitive bitch. Turns out the guy that seduced her is better than she is even though he's a self rightheous asshole.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

you fleshed out Dougieee real well and shes gonna lose both of them.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Bill is a fucking idiot, he should destroy her and stop being a wimp.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Agree

Agree with Wargamer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like reconciliation stories. I hate the BTB stories that play to the BTB trolls on this website. But this is the only occasion that I've read a story where I want the cheating wife to suffer. I want her to feel the pain that she has put her husband through. Having said that I am starting to feel some sympathy for Debbie as she begins to realise what she has done and has woken up to where her life is going. It looks like her pain is about to begin.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

keep going still a good story with her getting the same thing from her fuckbuddy that her husband was telling her, she's a very shallow person who doesn't know which side is up.

Btrying2Btrying2almost 3 years ago

Good story. I am squirming in discomfort for two of the characters as they avoid really facing the truth she rationalizing her actions he avoiding his true emotions. And their life flows into chaos as he avoids communication and she offers more disdain.

I don’t understand why he does not see his love in avoidance of a scorched earth approach.

Can she ever really love him given her deep disrespect of his sexual ability.

I have read the chapter she is introduced twice but don’t understand The Stephens character hesitation to marry her guy. Did I miss it? What is her underlying problem.

Yes I am conflicted but securely hooked and continuing to read to learn more wanting the two to figure it out. Years of trust and respect are being ignored and shelved as they focus on short term acts.

I rated 5 Though I’d like to be able to put it tween 4 and 5.

PubPlayerPubPlayerover 2 years ago

I think people are being too hard on Debbie. I've seen first hand the destruction of a marriage - and the wife at the hands of (what I call) abuse bt neglect. Husband leaves for work @ 6 or 7am, returning after 9 or 10pm. That happens for a decade or several decades and the wife breaks down. Physically and emotionally. Some can pull it off. Either way - he's the ass, the idiot. He swapped his marriage and wife for an office or machine shop.

Debbie was weak, stupid - absolutely. When he first heard "when we were married", he should have hit the breaks and talen a long honest look in the mirror ... and his wife's eyes. She drifted away over a long time. He threw her away in 15 minutes.

Your story is truly first rate. It takes a *ton* of effort to do what you've done. I applaud you! Thank you! Your human insights serve you well.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he still hasn't realized that he cheated on her with the job long before anything happened? though mr doug I'm a good guy as much as admitted to her that breaking up her marriage was his long term plan from the start and blames her because she was ripe for the picking again all that would never have happened without hubbys mistress his job... but great writting i am enjoying the story despite making me cringe a bit for everyone including the kids

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

She is the perfect example why there should be vetting before marriage. Are they honorable people?, Do they keep their promises? Do they truly believe in the marriage vows? That's a big one today, isn't stats show 60% of marriages end in divorce. Maybe we need trial marriages. Like sign a cohabitation agreement for 1 or 2 years. More good advice in this section of LIT never marry a beautiful woman unless you're ready to fight for her. Are their shallow women like this one? Yep! I was married to one for 13 year and yep I worked my ass off providing for the family and used to be a damn good mechanic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear god, what man hurt you? For you to write such horribly depressing men.

If they reconcile.. man, I'm not even sure. The premise of this story was good, middle aged loser has a shit wife cheat on him and then takes strides to get his life on track. That all washes away if they reconcile, hell still just be a middle aged loser.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

It was nice of Doug to admit straight up what all of the readers have known since the start of chapter 1. Now that he's admitted he was seducing her from day 1 will Debbie be smart enough to look in the mirror and realize what she's done?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good story but obviously too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

time to end this

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Bill doesn't understand that when Debbie cheated on him, she cheated on the whole family. When Debbie broke up the family, she broke up the WHOLE family. Kids included. She shouldn't be rewarded or praised for being a "good" parent. Good parents don't cheat on their spouses. Good parents don't destroy the family.

Bill should've Burned the Bitch with the letters. Let everyone know what kind of person she really is. It's only the truth, after all.

But because I suspect this will eventually be a RAAC tale, I can see why he didn't.

I'm glad Debbie might start to see that she's destroyed her family because her A.P. wants nothing but a hot piece of tail. She deserves it.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Lol Bill be thrown away, feeling lousy being incompetent against a young stud. Debbie has the shock of her life and given an ultimatum. After reading 2C, coincidentally my wife texted me and said I must be missing her since i have headache. I replied that I can't live without her and she would find me hanging off the roof beam if she left me. Tats how I felt for Bill if I were him.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Intriguing instalment, wonder where it's all going?

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

Bill is kind of fucking stupid. The bitch doesnt deserve any amount of good will from him. Hang the bitch out to dry. Use everything in your power to end her. The only reason you wouldnt do that is if there is a chance you could get back with her but im sry anyone that would get back together with a wife that was having an affair, even if they didnt fuck she was still cheating on him when she emotionally got with another man, for months and months if not longer is a fucking moron. She also lied to him about it, was out kissing him in public, and before they are even officially divorced she's moved him into the house, is fucking him, and the kids know about it. Oh that also brings me to his slut of a daughter. that human trash bag would be disowned also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doug thinks he's a good person. Clearly delusional. Still hoping Debbie ends up face down dead somewhere. And Bill is one stupid cuck wimp. Not going to fight in the divorce because he had a nice 16 years? Idiotic. You've written a story where everyone is detestable! Nicely done, I'm all in until the end!

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

I have been enjoying this journey so far. And as usual the writing here is pretty good. But I had to give this chapter a 2 star rating as two very big things took me right out of this.

One: Florida has had this law on the books since 1945.

“The rights of action heretofore existing to recover sums of money as damage for the alienation of affections, criminal conversation, seduction or breach of contract to marry are hereby abolished.” Fla. Stat. Sec 771.01

Two: Go ahead and use the emails of his wife kinda flirting. Mainly this is a problem because now he and his attorney have to explain how he got her emails from his wife's private email that he did not have access to.

If the author doesn't want me bitching about his made up story, don't make the husband a lawyer. And don't name the state. Only 8 states in the union allow alienation of affection suits. Generally they are avoided even in the states that allow them because they are hard to prove.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With husbands like this, I can finally understand why women sometimes have no option but to cheat. He's a loser, in every possible way to look at his life, his motivations, his behavior, his inability to even stay in semi-decent shape... fuck man, no WONDER she cheated on you. This sort of guy practically dares his wife to find another man, then gets pissed off when it happens. Ridiculous. Nobody to like here.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Cliffhanger?... or ... on to 2d...

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Excellent writing, love this storey, my second read. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BehindbluisBehindbluis4 months ago

I'm old enough to remember the series "Dallas". You always seem to leave a hook at the end for next week's show..... "Who Shot JR?" Thanks for setting the hook. Another title.... "When You Still Wrote Here".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

...and there is the crack in Doug and Debbie's relationship that shows how weak it is. Doug basically told her in plain terms, she was just another notch on his bedpost. When that sinks in......

Meanwhile, Bill does have the issue of his pride vs getting what he wants from the divorce. He also has the issue of communication with Debbie that is getting worse as every day goes. Good chapter!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 months ago

Another great chapter!

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really good soap

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I thought it was an excellent story up to this chapter. Throughout the previous three or so months Debbie did not want sex with her fat, balding and sexual disgrace. During that time she was absolutely enamored and in love with Doug, so much so that only a few weeks after filing for divorce, she moved him into her house with her children there to witness her debauchery. That fact had not deterred her at all, she was in fact a hopeless slut and did not care. As demonstrated by her actions at the award ceremony, she clearly did not love her husband and regarded him as an embarrassment and inferior to Doug in looks and stature. Even though Debbie told Bill she did not love him anymore and clearly wanted a relationship with her paramour, she couldn't tell Doug that she loved him leading to the most stupid accusation from Doug that she was still in love with her husband. The story has turned to absolute absurdity. Come on, she fucked the guy, loved the sex, loved his sensitivity and adored his body, but she still loved her husband...BULLSHIT. This chapter gets a ridiculous 2 stars. I might read one more chapter, but it seems like the story is travelling down the road to stupidville.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

What a joke, fiest three chapters she doesn't love her husband and now all of a sudden she does? If you can't write long stories then don't but have some consistency, and why have you written a story on an erotic site when you don't include hot steamy sex in it? If we wanted to read depressing novels we can do that ln normal books. God what a disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous