When We Were Married Ch. 05D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head.

"The poor miserable bitch. She lost her husband and her mind and her life...and she dragged you down with her. I almost can't hate her....almost. But you shouldn't have believed her."

"I'm sorry I did. But I loved her. She was almost more of a mother to me than my real mother."

........

"I've got things to do, Debbie. I've got a life to start putting back together again...for the second time. So why don't you take you and those tits of yours and get out of my office."

"Now that sounds more like the Bill Maitland I knew and lo-"

She had reached the door to his office when she looked back at him.

"If she had left her husband and chosen you...or if she comes back...would you...?"

"I don't know, Debbie. I've known her for less than two months. On the other hand, I knew you for two years before I married you and look what that got me."

"Thirteen or fourteen years of a good marriage and two kids I think you love."

"True. I guess....I'd marry her in a heartbeat. And if she comes back in a month of two, I still will....if she'll have me."

When he turned away from the window she had left without another word.

#

NOT THE END OF THE STORY!

1...345678