Where There's a Will...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste your mothers pussy ho. Eat it all up." Patrice bounced up and down on Shawn's cock and moaned as Curt violated her mouth. Shawn had her as in his hands as he slammed himself up into her tight teenage twat. I was in ghetto heaven as my cock worked between her fun bags and her slutty mouth. Derek was in overdrive in her cunt and Lana raised her head.

"I ccccccuuuuuuuuuuummmmming." Music to my ears. Derek continued to impale her through the throes of her climax. Curt snatched his cock from Patrices mouth and forced her to look over at her mother.

"Look at your whore mother over there. Look at her cumming on another mans dick." I slid out from under Lana and made my way to Patrice. I wanted to get a piece of the youngster.

"Gimme some of that pussy Shawn. Go fuck her mamas face. Shawn pulled out and I stood behind her and pushed her over so that her head hung over the back of the couch. I stood on the edge of the couch and bent my knees and lined my dick up at her slit. I rubbed it up and down and jammed myself in. Her pussy was insanely tight and I went to work. As I fucked Patrice I thought of all the times I saw her prance around teasing us all with her fat ass and giant tits on her petite frame. I wanted to make her pay for her attitude with my big cock. I banged away at her with a purpose stretching her tight hole. I reached down and started to spank her young ass. Whack, whack, whack I spanked her repeatedly causing her to lift her head up from Curt's cock. The room echoed of her spanking as I chastised the teenage fucktoy.

"You like this shit don't you. You walk around here teasing us with your fat ass, now it's payback bitch." Whack, whack whack, I spanked her thick ass again and she trembled and exploded.

"Ooooooooooooo yessssss." As she came I pulled her back and pushed her face in the couch so that her ass was pointing straight up. I grabbed her hips and began to jackhammer her convulsing pussy. I spread her asscheeks and spit on her brown hole and started working my finger inside.

Derek had laid Lana on her back and forced her legs back and fucked her fast and extremely hard. For the first time in a while her mouth wasn't stuffed with dick and she let out a series of screams as Derek dug deep inside of her.

"Get these bitches on their knees." We pulled our panting sluts off of the couch and put them side by side on their knees on the floor. "I wanna see you rub each others snatch." They looked up at me with hesitation and then looked at each other.

"Do what the man says ladies." Derek couldn't wait to see this. Lana turned to face Patrice and reached down and gently rubbed her daughters slit as Patrice shivered, closed her eyes and returned the favor. Patrice's touch ignited a fire inside of Lana and she started to rub her daughter's wet cunt furiously. We gathered around and closed the circle. I took Patrice's head and turned it towards me and began to fuck her mouth. She took me in greedily and I banged away.

It was mesmerizing watching her small mouth stretch out around my ten inch monster. I could only get half of my cock in her mouth but I kept pushing trying to stuff her throat. Shawn did the sane to Lana as they diddled each other. I pushed Patrice's head back and forth on my meat. I reached down and squeezed on of Lana's big tits and one of Patrice's. Sweet tit flesh was spilling over between my fingers as I fucked the youngsters mouth. We took turns fucking their mouths as they fingered each other.

I laid Patrice down on her back and straddled her chest and began to fuck her tits. "Eat her pussy Lana. I want you to taste your little slut daughters hole." Lana bent down and went to town on her seed. Derek got behind her and started to pound her doggie style. He spanked her viciously as he fucked her. Patrice was lost in lust as her mother ate her soaking snatch.

"That feels so goooooood." Derek was drilling Lana and she was screaming at the top of her lungs when he timed a savage downstroke with an ear ringing ass slap. I squeezed Patrice's tits together and fucked them nice and slow. Then I had her hold them together and grabbed a pillow from the couch and placed it under her head so I could use her small mouth again as I fucked her tits. After a while we switched up and had Patrice eat her mother out while we took turns banging her tight pussy. As I fucked Patrice's pussy I started working my finger into her ass. Then I pulled out my cock and spit on it and lined it up with her teenage ass.

I slowly started to push. Patrice offered token resistance and I held her thigh and pushed harder until the head was in. She threw her head back and bellowed. I had waited a long time to fuck her ass and I was going to make the most of it. She was breathing heavy and hard as I pushed four more inches into her backdoor. I grabbed her hips and pushed even further.

"Your dick is too fucking biiiiiiiiig. Arrrrrggggghhh."

"This is exactly what a stuck up slut like you deserves. A long fat cock pounding your tight ass"

I finally had the little whore where I wanted her. On her knees with my cock buried in her ass. I held her hips and started to pick up the pace inside of her. Meanwhile Curt was already balls deep in Lana's butt.

"Fuck my tight ass. Fuck it hard Curt." That's exactly what he did. Curt started to absolutely bang the hell out of her ass and the sight turned me on to no end as I proceeded to do the same to Patrice. Curt turned Lana around to face Patrice so they could see each other as they got ass fucked. It was one of the most erotic sights I have ever laid eyes on. Two gorgeous black beauties, mother and daughter no less, on their knees watching each other get ass fucked. I reached under Patrice and kneaded her melons as I plundered her backside. Derek reached down and spanked Patrice's ass as I pounded her.

Shawn shoved his cock in Lana's screaming mouth as Curt banged her tightest hole. I stroked Patrice some more and decided I wanted to run up in Lana's ass next. Derek took my place in Patrice's ass as I laid Lana on her back and pushed her legs back high and wide. I slid my dick in her as and began to dig deep inside of her ass. I was able to get balls deep just as Curt did and I was loving it. My balls bounced off of her ass and her tits were a jiggling masterpiece. I mauled them as I power fucked her hot ass. Her mouth was wide open but no sound escaped. She held her legs as I worked her over hard deep and fast.

Curt and Shawn had lifted Patrice up and taken her back to the couch. Curt sat down and guided his swollen cock into Patrice's ass once more. He grabbed her legs and pulled them up and back. Shawn approached and lined his cock up at her empty snatch. Then voila. Double penetrated teenage whore.

"Oooooh shiiiiiiiitttttt. You're kiiiilllling meeeeeee" When will these chics learn that only makes a man fuck you harder? Curt and Shawn began to mercilessly abuse the young girl fucking her holes in unison. I pulled from Lana's ass and sat on the couch and along with Derek duplicated the double penetration stuffing Lana.

"Fuck me you black bastards." My cock grew another two inches at those words and we began to toss her between our cocks like a rag doll. I reached around and grabbed two handfuls of breasts. Derek grabbed her legs and started to fuck her hungry pussy faster and harder than anything I ever saw in my life. He was throwing 12 inches of black snake into her quivering pussy at an impossible pace while I crammed 10 inches in her guts.

I whispered in Lana's ear as we used her. "You made me wait too long for this bitch. You know you wanted my dick. This is what you were made for. You need to have this body turned out everyday"

They both were screaming uncontrollably now. Curt had Patrice in a sexual full nelson. His cock was planted deep in her ass and he had her legs high in the air with his arms locked under her thighs and behind her neck. She was helpless as he sawed in and out of her. I couldn't hold out much longer and knew it was time for the grand finale.

"Let's give these ho's their reward." Derek banged Lana a few more times and withdrew his rod. I lifted her up and pushed her down to her knees. Curt didn't want to stop just yet and gave Patrice several more savage back shots before unlocking her. She basically fell to her knees next to her mother. We gathered around them and began fucking their mouths once more. Passing their heads back and forth, stretching their mouths out on our cocks mauling their heaving tits. I could feel the familiar tingle in my nut sack and knew instantly it would be a record breaking load.

I pulled my cock from Patrice's mouth and began to stroke myself like a madman when it happened. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." My first rope was perfect as I caught the teenager on the bridge of her nose and it splattered her cheeks. Then I turned and aimed at Lana and hit her with two more thick shots that caught her forehead and lips. My eruption set off a chain reaction. Curt blasted Patrice's left cheek, Derek followed suit and hit her mouth and Shawn helped me spray paint Lana. Lana's eyes were sealed shut. I shot three more white hot streams of cum on the two sluts. Patrice nearly drowned from the cum shot up her nostrils and in her mouth. Four big dicks totally soaked their faces. Streak after streak of hot cock sauce found their mark. Both of their faces were covered in puddles streaks and streams of cum. They were a beautiful fucking mess. There is no better sight than a black woman with white cum all over her face. After we finished cumming we shoved our cocks back in their mouths and took pictures of them sucking us with their chocolate faces covered in white goo. Mission accomplished.

This was the first time we fucked Patrice and Lana but certainly not the last. After all we had the goods on them and more importantly they were hungry sluts who craved dick and we were more than willing to oblige.

12