Where Witches Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The butch bartender leaned forward even further. "You prolly ain't even old enough to wed, I'd say." She looked lewdly at Nina's exposed cleavage. "What are you doin' here?"

Nina stared at her, unable to speak. Her mouth opened, but nothing came out.

"Leave her alone," a gruff female voice said. "Don't scare her away."

A woman sat down next to Nina, and immediately Nina felt she may well be the one. A foot taller than Nina, clearly nearing 40 with a sad dopey look to her, the woman was definitely ugly enough for what mistress wanted.

"Thank you," she tried to soothe her nerves and smile. "I'm Nina."

"Hello, Nina. I'm Por." The woman smiled, revealing crooked teeth. She had brown eyes and hair, the beginnings of a double chin, and large breasts. "Why are you in a place like this? It doesn't suit you."

"I..." she had done this before, but not in such a scary environment. She looked around at the hungry faces on the other women. She panicked. "I'm in love with someone," she blurted out.

Por looked disappointed. "Oh," she said.

"She wants to share me."

Por looked at her for a long moment. "Share you."

Nina nodded. "I used to serve two, now there's only one. She thinks it's lonely, with just me. She likes to..." she blushed, humiliated.

"I see. A rich bitch?"

"I don't know. Our home is small. It's near the market."

"So a kinky thing, aren't you? Why here, though? You could do a lot better. Hell, you're maybe the best looking thing I've ever seen."

Nina wasn't prepared to lie. "It...it has to be somebody ugly."

Por flinched, and looked away. "Do you think that I fit that bill?"

"Yes," Nina said honestly. "I'm sorry."

Por was silent for a moment. Then she frowned. "Fuck you, little girl," she said quietly. Nina pulled away nervously, but Por grabbed her arm. "Do you know that I have never, ever been in a real a relationship? I've had sex, dull and passionless, a few times. Women who settled for me, for a time. But nobody has ever loved me." She took a drink. "Do you love your mistress?"

"I do," Nina tried to twist away from the firm grip, tears in her eyes.

"So," Por looked at the smaller woman, "will you love me if she commands it?"

"Yes," Nina whispered up at her.

Por downed her drink in a gulp. "Then let's go. I can't wait to meet her." She stood up, not loosening her painful grip on Nina's arm. The two of them left the bar.

"What do you think?"

Por smiled back at Marro. The two of them stood facing each other in the candle lit room, in their undergarments. Nina knelt between them. Marro had been showing Por some of Nina's talents. Nina noticed that Marro had shaved for the occasion.

"She knows your body well."

"It's beautiful to her," Marro shrugged.

"You're no looker," Por responded. Marro smiled.

"Does that matter? Is it beauty that is so important, or is it the feeling of beauty?"

Por grinned, "I'm in. Something this generous, well..." she looked blankly towards the door for a moment, "I'm a lonely woman, and it's hard to pass up friendship or sex."

Marro shrugged. "This is just a trial run, mind you. If you turn out not to be the right fit..."

"Then you tell me and I'll make any changes I gotta make to be the right one. I mean that. I'll do what I have to, to make this work."

Marro nodded approvingly. Then, she walked over and sank down into the chair at the far end of the room. "Go on then," she waved her hand, "let's see the show."

Nina looked up at her unattractive new mistress. Por was not really particularly large...she was just awkwardly built...but she was larger than Marro, and Nina felt so small beside even that woman. Like Marro, Por had a layer of fat around her middle. She walked over to Nina, looking down a moment, and then reached out and shoved the girl onto her back.

Squatting, she sat on Nina's stomach. She didn't bother supporting her weight, and the breath was driven from Nina's lungs. Por's knees squeezed at the smaller girl's hips. Leaning forward, she initiated a slobbering, drooled out tongue-filled kiss that made Nina uncomfortably aware that Por's breath smelled of alcohol. One awkward hand groped at Nina's breast, and Por hunched her back more and scooted her knees slightly forwards as she continued the messy kisses. Then she pulled her mouth away and leaned in to Nina's ear.

"Might as well do a good job of it, baby." Then she scooted her knees forward until she was sitting on Nina's upper chest. She lifted her underdress and looked down at the girl. "Tell me it's beautiful," she tapped one finger in the place she meant, like Nina didn't know.

"It's beautiful," Nina said emotionlessly.

"Liar!" Por struck Nina's cheek hard. Nina yelped, half expecting Marro to come to her aid. But her mistress just watched, grinning, as the larger woman inched forward and Nina's head disappeared between her thick thighs. Por dropped her undergarment over what little of Nina's head could be seen poking out below her, and settled herself into a comfortable position.

--

Months passed. Nearly three years had come and gone since he'd seen his wife. Desperation at last drove him to the Business District. And, on his second day there, he found someone who knew her.

The large woman behind the bar described her as shy, scared, young and almost impossibly beautiful. She'd left with one of the regulars. This was months ago, maybe. Neither woman had returned since. She'd overheard a bit of the conversation, sure, and if he had some money...

He did. The girl said she lived in a small house near the market.

He felt revitalized. All was not lost.

--

Her jaw ached. Her tongue was tender and tired. Her face hurt.

Por was hardly as insatiable as she liked to act, but her presence had become a driving force for Marro's own arousal. Just as it had been with Anne, so it was now. The two found great delight in finding new ways to use and abuse her. With Marro it was not an issue...in fact Nina saw it as sensuous, wonderful lovemaking. With Por, the very same acts were grotesque and humiliating. She hated Por.

The morning ritual never changed, so today started like any other. She woke before the two women, cleaned herself and prepared breakfast, then bathed them after they ate. Marro bathed quickly. Por liked for Nina to kiss and lick at her neck as she rested in the warm water. Then they all moved to the living room.

Marro was the one with the power, and thus she always went first. She was, as ever, predictable. She would stand bottomless, her blouse on to help keep warm, and Nina would adoringly kiss her stomach and thighs. Eventually she would turn around, put her hands to the chair or tall center table, and Nina's kisses would then fall on the backs of her legs and on her buttocks. At last, she would gently guide the small face to her true bottom, and she would talk with Por about the day's agenda as Nina lovingly serviced her tush. Later, she turned around. She made a much greater show of her thick sexual secretions, with Por around. Both women liked to watch as Nina swallowed again and again.

Por would sometimes abstain from the morning festivities. But when she took part, she was more insistent than Marro. She would piston her hips against the tightly-held head or, more often, ride atop Nina's face until she screamed her pleasure out. This morning, she had not abstained, so Nina was sore and tired.

Nina was alone now, home by herself while the other women shopped, and usually that meant that she would not answer the door.

But she was lost in her thoughts, her hatred for Por, and had pulled it open before she realized what she was doing.

The man who stood there, bearded and crazed, stared at her.

"Nina," he said. Fear ran through her.

"Who are you?" She started to close the door.

He pushed hard, throwing it open and knocking her down. Before she could get back up, he was grappling with her and grabbing her hand and she felt a ring slide on her finger...

--

Probably, Guyen Tahlen would have been glad to see the way that Anne Jall had died. Similarly, Anne Jall would certainly have enjoyed watching the deaths of Marro and Por. It would have pleased her to know that Nina Rawlings cut both women down, and left them twitching in their own blood.

Nina, truly Nina now...a normally sized adult woman, a strong fighter and queen of a nation...rested her head on her husband's shoulder. She had the memory of all that had happened to her, thanks to the ring that sat on her finger. She knew what she had suffered, and she know that it would always be a part of her.

But she also knew, from the permanent smile that had rested on James's face the last few weeks, that she would not have to deal with it alone. And she would never have to worry about his ability to deal with it.

"The last three years," she had admitted to him in one of many bouts of tears, "will follow me for the rest of my life."

"So," he had responded quietly, "am I."

Love...true love, not forced or faked...was what lay ahead of them now. They rode slowly north, their suffering over. Their future ahead of them...a life's worth of beauty.

So long as she never, ever lost that ring.