All Comments on 'Where's My Christmas Spirit'

by BigBobfromTO

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DunaDunaover 10 years ago
This would be interesting

Something could be interesting in cuckold stories...

1. The cuck is heterosexual porn addict and not bisex or fag. The pornaddiction is not similar to the heroin addiction and this cuck is healing up from the porn addiction due to massive humiliation. He left the hotwife to support her by her bulls.

2. The cuck hot wife pair have a son, the biological father bull moved to other city and he is not interesting about his biological son. The son discovers his parents' lifestyle...........and the son becomes sexual majority.

For the first type Mannincon and SaxonHart wrote excellent stories to avoid cuckolding lifestyle.

For the second type version nobody.............interesting why?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Instant turn-around; plug every hole!

Bad title - Mistletoe wasn't used to steal a kiss! Sweetie is being a good little newlywed, cleaning up from a more adventurous past! However, it takes almost NO effort for her wing-girl and four dudes in a bar to turn back her clock and fulfill her Fuckit list (and maybe that of her traveling New Hubby!) The plot is simple ... fill every hole with three humongous peckers as often as possible while drinking a staggering amount of booze! (In her marital bed, of course, since her wing-girl has glommed onto the fourth dude for a one-on-one fuckfest in the guest bedroom!)

The lack of ANY seduction is understandable, since it is hard to pull off while drinking so much! Or any other scintillating repartee!

Remarkably uninventive! When in doubt, just change the position...or the orifice...or the partner...or any permutation or combination of the above!

Good to see employees with a dedicated work ethic...they both get to work on time the next day, minutes after the last 'airtight!' Yummy and cummy!

3* (shoulda been 2*, but it's Xmas Spirit season!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish to defend this story and author

I wish to defend this story and author. Why this is fantastic. A young child just into 10th grade is writing stories, fantastic. We complain and criticize the youth for not using their imagination and creativity. Well at least this one is trying. OK, so they do not understand alcohol and its affect on the body. So they do not understand the sole crushing grind of working late and opening in retail. So they do not understand real interactions with real people. This author is young, still living at home with mom. He has never had two drinks in one night. All of his friends are on Facebook only so he has never learned how people interact, Married relationships are still a long way off in time and comprehension. Just give 10 years to grow and mature, then you can fire-bomb his "stories".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The ending doesn't make any sense

At the beginning of the story, you have her say, " I don't think my husband would appreciate other guys hitting on me." Suddenly, at the end you have her planning to have her springing on him guys going well beyond hitting on her, and there's not one thought that he'd be against it. If anything, you set it up that it would probably damage her marriage. This is not a twist. It contradicts your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope Bob divorces the cheating slut and that she gets AIDS and dies a slow painful death from it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's all good now.......

since she fucked them all, she thinks hubby will be fine with that.

If hubby's in the dark, chances are, he won't be fine with it.

You should set the scene up with a little better background on the key relationships.

Big holes in this one, for the sake of a spur of the moment orgy.

Nope. Three stars, BBfT.

You need to tell enough of the story for there to be more than the careless sex and debauchery.

If not, why not just start out saying, "She ended the work day tired, but horny. She was get some and didn't who knew or got hurt!"... Because in this, she was self centered, self serving, and self absorbed.

Boo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A cheating wife for X-Mas...

...what a nice holiday gift...NOT!

what the fuck? she goes from faithful to size queen & cheater in minutes...

I hope he kicks the fucking tramp out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous