Whet Dreamz

Story Info
Are you fantasy?
2.5k words
4.5
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...go ahead.... you know you can....just close your eyes and it'll take you there.... Can you see it? Or better yet.... can you feel it....?..."

Mmmmmm....uh, huh...

~whew~


So... have you ever had one of those "experiences".... The kind that by the time you actually realize what's going on, you're thinking to yourself..... "What the -- "??? Boy, I sure have... and it's not really anything I've experienced a lot of, but, it's.... wow... it's almost freakin real.... So incredibly intense... oh yes.... Very much so -- to say the least...

So, about that.... Interested? Have I peaked any interest out of you? Would you care to read on? Are you curious about "that" which I speak? Because you still have the option of stopping reading at this point. You DO realize that if you continue, you will NOT be able to stop reading it, right? You're very clear about this, right? Hehehehe... Oh -- it's "near crystal clear" (I imagine?) Or is it just me? Not entirely sure but can tell you that it's incredibly clear to me and goes through my mind (at odd times?) like a memory rather than a dream and/or fantasy.... Please explain this?*

So, back to the experience.... And whether you've ever had anything like it happen before? So, it's late.... And it's very cold in the house.... Surrounded by soft blankets and pillows.... Warmth surrounds the small soft nest I have buried my own naked softness in... and I'm sleepy...sleepy....sleeping.... very late..... cold...... dark..... falling, falling, falling... into soft relaxation.... Surrounded by warmth..... mmmmmmmmm..... sleeping, sleeping, warmth and softness...... sleeping.....

~pulse~

I start to move a bit....... It's so very warm in here.... Almost hot.... Can't take the blankets much anymore....push them off..... the room...it's very chilled, but in my warmth..... the cool feels good on me..... I like it..... I'm not awake... and in a semi-sub conscience dream dementia state.... There are zones all over my body that are reacting... they're practically straining.... And actual movement... muscle spasms.... Involuntary (and/or of unconscious thought) flexing that makes me want to roll my hips in circles and use my muscles to suck you inside of me..... all different zones.... Different movements... and different reactions..... but I'm surrounded by it... it envelopes me..... coats me.....covers me.....and draws me in.... draws me into and takes control of me.... I can't fight it...I DON'T WANT TO.... It's awesome... seriously causing me to gasp a bit in breathe... as it draws me in... it's like falling in.... falling down, down, down.... Not scary.... But actually really wonderful....floating in a downward direction.... Surrounded by softness and warmth... a few quick shocks of bristling cold... but that just adds to the excitement thats building inside me.... It makes my body grow somewhat taut.... And my nipples are fully erect..... it's almost like they're pulsing..... and the cold on them.... It's very titillating... very sexy... I just keep falling deeper still.... I feel myself slide my hands up my torso and brush my erect nipples... softly rubbing my forearm across them, crossing my arms.... Then cupping my breasts.....

I'm still continuous on my deep decent into Dream? Fantasy? Reality? Whatever it is – it's completely out of my control..... and the way it's making me feel..... the intensity of heat that's building inside me, torturously hot in some places.... While the chill that touches me, excites me and feels even more real..... And in my mind....

I see you....

Oh....I see you so very clear.... And I capture your stare... I look right into your eyes... the intensity of "you" bores through me.... I gasp for air.... I feel millions of tiny little vibrations over my body.... They're on my neck..... and they move around... soft, but intense..... gently at the nape of my neck and softly rolling upwards.... Softly... behind my ear.... And hot breathe..., wet tongue... very lightly... my ear....behind it.... Leaving a chilled trail on my skin.... And down again... to the nape... to that magic spot that will drop me to my knees.... I am owned by you..... I not only have no power against it.... I am willingly submissive to it.... I let it take control... I allow myself to succumb and respond.... I am so weak..... with every burst of touch I feel.... A very deep and strong pulse surging below... I am so hot, so, so, so damn hot and searching.... You are completely consuming me.... (and even in my fantasy/dream/reality sub-conscience state ~ you haven't even reached for me..... the entire experience hasn't gone farther than staring into each others eyes....)

The intensity with which you look into me.... Sends another hot pulse and I feel myself grasping.... In a natural response to what's happening... both my lips.... Mouths watering..... yearning..... muscles flexing..... reaching out.... Wanting to touch and taste.... That which fuels the fire...... completely taken over.... It matters not whether dream or reality or fiction, I'm so inside the experience.... IT HAS BECOME REAL....

Before my eyes.... You are there..... we are close to one another.... Not actually touching... but close enough to feel hot breathe.... You notice my shallow breathes.... I continue to stare into your eyes....... It feels like a doorway...... and I can see inside.... I am not afraid.... I open my doorway too, you are welcome here and are free to make yourself at home..... something about you makes me feel safe.... And warm..... it's very comfortable.... And moreso.... Satisfying.... Because there is no fear... I have already signed myself over..... I am here for you..... I am owned by you because I have given myself to you.....

I trust you.... Completely... (so rare)..... has never happened before.... There are small fears... and I try to push them away.... Wanting to enjoy the realism.... And the complete overwhelming desire that's filling me.... Somehow I am not fearful.... Somehow I have the courage to transcend beyond the past experiences and deep ingrained fears.... something about you allows me the ability to give you permission.... To be open..... to show YOU how you make ME feel.... To let you experience that which you alone... have created.... Without even knowing it..... this is what you have done... and simply being you.... Just as you are..... you're a very powerful man.....

I, too, am powerful...... oh...yes..... we haven't even touched..... and you feel the power.... Each being drawn into this heavenly abyss..... the serenity and the desires.... Each second going by... falling deeper still.... We find ourselves.... Leaning in... falling forward... so slight though (possibly from fear...the intensity is almost scary)... like a dance.... Closer.... And closer..... I feel your breathe... warm.... My mouth waters..... behind my lips... behind my teeth... mouth watering... tongue dances..... hungry...... starving.... Still falling deeper.... Drawn deeper and further.... I swear a small whimper escapes my mouth.... My whole body is alive..... must taste you..... must feel your tongue.... Your lips..... so hungry..... my lips part....... Lightly..... tongue running along the bottom of my teeth..... no inches between us..... now there.... Right there.... And I'm still lost in your eyes... I'm lost inside of you.....

Soft lips....... Oh.... So soft..... and sweet...... and our tongues meet..... touching each other..... tasting each other....... And I touch you..... softly running my fingers up your chest...... massaging your shoulders.... Your neck..... running my fingers along your neckline and ever so gently along the rim of your ear..... the passion of our kisses intensifies...... cannot get enough.... Must have more.... I must caress your mouth, lips, tongue with my own.... Must.... Consume.... Oh, and even better than that? Must please.... Must allow myself the freedom to express my pleasure to you.... Finally the stare is broken.... Because as I feel the soft sensations of your kisses.... I am so weak.... My eyes fall closed and I wallow in the joy that is you.... I feel and taste that which causes each and every nerve ending to light up..... nipples.... Even harder..... your hands..... sliding across my skin.....complete uncontrollable shiver shakes me.... I am near hyper-ventilation..... your fingers like electricity upon my skin..... your hand cupping my breast..... the other hand lightly touching and caressing me.... All over... pulling on my nipple..... my breathe, once again... lost..... I find the air again... and your lips...... oh, I so enjoy your mouth...... I so crave the tongue caresses... and your soft delicious lips.... Lightly running the tip of my tongue across your top lip, then enveloping them between my own... then running my tongue between your lips with the most sensual touch you've ever experienced... you have fallen inside as well...... you are under my power as well..... opening my eyes.... You're floating.... Eyes closed..... lost in the moment.... Weak with desire..... exactly for what I strive..... (Exactly: my desire is to make every nerve in your body stand at attention.... Make your mind swoon with pleasure and your sex surge with excitement... when I feel that pulse of excitement ~it makes me pulse~).

You look at me... I feel your hand squeeze tighter on my breast.... Pulling my nipple towards you, actually pulling me closer.... And back to your mouth.... Soft lips reunited... touching each other, teasing..... tasting.... And pleasing....... I find your tongue.... And you allow me to caress and taste you..... You're starting to feel the intensity of passion and just "give yourself".... I take your mouth.... I find your tongue..... I start by softly licking the tip of your tongue.... And then I lick more.... I take it between my lips.... And slide my lips down as far as I can and back again.... The feel of your body brushing and caressing my lips makes me in-fucking-sane... I do whimper aloud..... my breathing labored..... my chest heaving..... drawing me closer to you and pulling on my tits.......I feel your lips..... upon me.......sliding across my neck..... tugging my breasts..... lips down my neck.... Running the tip of your tongue down my breast... finding the nipple... light lick..... then lightly running it around my nipple....... Your lips... closing around........ suckling...pulling a bit... tongue rolling around it's hardness....soft lips suck..... grabbing it between your teeth.... Biting it gently.... Tugging it and pressing your teeth into it..... running your tongue all over and then opening your mouth to take as much in your mouth as you can and tonguing it all the while .... Across.... To the other one..... licking... sucking.... biting.... teasing..... driving me into a near faint..... you lay me back.... Nipple never leaving your mouth... never leaving your lightly pinching & tugging fingertips..... my fingers touching your hand.... Cupping your hand... feeling you feel me...(the pulse deepens) massaging your hand as it caresses me.... Running my hand and fingers up your arm... rubbing and touching everything..... I reach your head..... and I hold you..... I can feel your head moving as you swirl your tongue against me.... And massage you.... Now both hands upon your skull..... my fingertips applying pressure and rubbing.... I find those nooks & crannies that need massaging...... working your neck muscles and out your shoulders..... Actually massaging all the way down your arms and back again.... Enjoying the feel of you enjoying my nipples and caressing my tits.....

I feel you pressing against me... rubbing against me..... you're starting to take a few shallow breathes yourself... and I have both my hands wrapped around your head..... I give you a cranial massage and you can hardly contain yourself ~an entire body experience obtained through sensual touch~...... that you could nearly explode without my ever having laid a finger upon your manhood.... It's throbbing.... I can feel that.... You bite me a little too hard and I small cry escapes my lips.... No so much for pain, but from surprise... your arms around me, grasping and caressing my back..... sliding your hands down... and cupping my ass..... your intensity, it's inside you.... It's building up... you pull me closer..... our noses lightly touching.... Our eyes searching..... your lips brush mine.... Your tongue flickers across my lips..... "please"..... whispering, lick my lips again.... Softly envelope my lips with your own.... Opening my lips with your tongue..... you kiss the tip of it, you lick it.... Then you slowly and deliciously suck on it..... then you kiss it some more..... myself just giving you ownership... to my lips... my tongue... my everything.......

"Please"...(I faintly hear).... "Oh..... mmmmmmmmm"..... (somewhat evil giggle escapes my throat) "Please.... " (knowing giggle) "I can barely stand it.... Touch me.... Please I beg of you" but you needn't beg me for anything... you need only ask.... I "want" to hear you tell me how I can please you.... I want to give you anything you desire.... I want you to tell me what to do... because "one" of my biggest turn ons? (*gush*) Is feeling your excitement from exciting me and so on and so forth... like a mirror....

You lay on your back... hard as a rock... beside you.... On my knees, I snuggle my way up to you very close..... and take your lips as my own once again.... I run my finger tips along your forehead and temples.... All the while softly kissing your closed eyes and eyebrows.... Your hands reach up and cup and fondle my breasts again..... pulling my nipples... driving me crazy... and my lips down around your cheeks, fingers massaging the muscles in your face and jaw..... and my hand.... Continues down your neck, touching everything... I wish to leave no surface untouched... to your chest.... To your nipples.... I tease them.... They're already hard and rigid... but I tease them more... I give a small tug... not hurting... just taut.... Your touching me, I'm touching you and we're lost in each others lips... touching your chest.... Feeling your "man tits" the muscles flexing a bit, lightly heaving with involuntary reflex... so intense... so fucking intense.... Down my fingers glide.... Touching all... loving all.... As I near your belly button, I feel you surge again... I taste your mouth water from desire.... Small shudder.... I circle your belly button with my finger... gently.... No threat, just soft touch...around it a few times..... then very, very lightly.... Touch below the belly button...... the top of your happy trail..... and I tease you.... Light touch... a little farther down with each pass.... (I think at this point you say something like, "Jesus woman, what are you doing to me???) (Still with me?)

Oh yesssss.... And as I work my way around... always touching all of your skin.... Running my hands up your sides.... Across your armpits and up your arms to your hand..... back down again and all around your abdomen... getting lower and lower.... Finally reaching the sensitive spot that's still on your torso, but just above "heaven".... I run my finger, ever so lovingly across that spot... it makes you shudder.... My mouth is just parting from yours.... Another small gasp from you... you make me shudder... I want to devour you.... I want to encompass your entire person with pure ecstasy.... I want to show you what you've done to me... how intellectual stimuli can (and certainly does for me) be incredibly powerful and really sexy..... because you are.... Bar none... THE sexiest man I have ever met in my life

So.....


Has that EVER happened to you?????

Do you want it to???