Which God, If Any?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers

"I stand with you my friend. ... GOD is in control ... no place for Gays," Ted W. Cole. Gipson, 35, has served in the Mississippi Legislature since 2008. He chairs a judiciary committee. [Bold mine.]

These and many others, some of which are reported on the Internet, are the price of ignorance. The state of ignorance is what so many of these church leaders hope to keep us in so that they can keep the ignorance they were born into, and the ignorance that keeps them in power.

This ranting goes on to this day. It will not cease until ignorance of just what the bible does and doesn't say is known by all, and not just select verses of somebody's personal agenda due to religious belief, culture, or societal beliefs. The author, Deborah Rudacille, in her book, The Riddle of Gender, says this:

"I've always felt that the value held dearest by most Americans was the right to be left alone. To deny that right to others while claiming if for oneself is the rankest hypocrisy."

Again, Deborah states:

"...it is a twisted interpretation of the 'sanctity of marriage' to forbid one category of lovers from formalizing their sexual, emotional, and economic commitment to each other while permitting another group to make and break such bonds at will."

CONCLUSION

As I said in the Preface, all of my essays have been primarily for lesbians who have been humiliated, scared by the lies from too many pulpits by ignorant preachers, educated or not, made to feel ashamed and guilty, and kept from being the persons that they know that they are within, and want to be able to express their selves freely as they truly are. To lesbians has been added: Transgenders, Transsexuals, Intersex, and Transvestites.

Too often the churches "cherry pick" what they will preach about and teach, and either don't know their bible as well as they should, or do know and hide other pertinent facts and information from their congregation, especially those contradictory ones.

The bible is many different books, and they're not easy to read, especially since we've all been spoon fed as to what they say. Too often they have not been questioned, though in the last few decades, this has been changing. Still, our culture is so bible oriented that we often overlook what is there to be seen, or pay it all too little attention. This is called beingwillfully blind. In the past, I have been guilty of that, so I understand how one can be that way. However, with so much of "Family values" (never itemized, just left to be righteously assumed), and some violent words being expressed too freely, it is time for the truth of the lies to come to the fore.

If anyone doubts that god, or creator didn't write what we call the bible, consider these two veises:

Genesis, chapter 1, verse 21: And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

This is said to have been done on the fifth day of creation. Now consider this next:

Leviticus, chapter 11, verses 13 and 19: And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray, [then skip to verse 19 which continues the list of fowls not to be eaten]: And the stork, the heron after her kind, the lapwing, and the bat.

This is said to be God listing the creatures of their "kind" which he is said to have created—"...after their kind..." as in the verse above from Genesis, chapter 1, verse 21.

God would know better:a bat is not a fowl, but a mammal.

No God wrote this, and not the bible, nor had it written by any inspiration, or dictated it to anyone. God, if real, would not make such a mistake. The God as presented in the bible is not real.

Read all of the facts given and ask yourself if any God could make so many mistakes and still be called "perfect", or have it said that his word is perfect.

Dare to look at it all objectively, and to verify for yourself whether or not what has been said here is true or false.

We are not all as they try to lead us to believe. We are diverse in our being, and what we all need is knowledge and understanding, and the doing away with such ridiculous ignorance.

Religions have doctrine, and that doctrine must stay the same or that religion will vanish—the Catholic Church, the Protestant churches, the independent churches, they don't, for the most part, want to change, nor do they wish to admit to being wrong.

If the god of the bible is true, then the path—read: the bible—must be laden with facts and have no falsehoods, contradictions, or lies. God, if God is real, is not to be painted with lies, falsehoods, or contradictions, only verifiable facts.

Consider these words carefully and within your own person, declare your freedom from those who would shame, humiliate, scorn, or try to make you feel guilty for being born as you are.

May you all find the love you seek and wish for in your heart. Live long and love freely forever.

End

wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers
1...5678910
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
michael1950michael1950about 6 years ago
Just a thought about your first argument

In your first argument you talk about the prophet that God sent and then told him on the way not to eat not to drink and not to go back by the way in which he had come, father to go back by different way this in my opinion was not that God contradicted himself what entails rather is the other prophet proved to be a liar and that God was warning that first prophet not to eat not to drink and not tarry but to come quickly back home by different route he was trying to get him to go in such a route as to avoid the freaking lion. God was trying to save that prophets life cuz he can see outside of time and he could see him that line was going be going back by that different route at least protected the truth of his word he told the guy not to do it he was warning it okay just a thought.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Facts About Our Existence Some little know things to help your understanding of life.in Reviews & Essays
Jesus, Resurrection, and Rapture What does the bible really say about it?in Reviews & Essays
Easy Guide To Better Writing A simple checklist for improving a story's readability.in How To
Devils in The Pulpits Do they know they're lying, or are they just ignorant?in Reviews & Essays
Why Write Incest Erotica? Why do we and can we justify or explain why?in Reviews & Essays
More Stories