All Comments on 'While I Slept'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot!

Great story. Would love a second part to this!

mattastic88mattastic88about 11 years ago

more!!! great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice friend

to rape her like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He raped her

Gave it a "1". He raped her. What a stupid idea that was! If you want something, you ask for it - you don't just take it! And he didn't even use protection! Too bad she didn't have the clap. That would have been some justice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Friend? No....Rapist? Yes

This wasn't a story of erotic couplings, this was a story of rape.

A wild stab in the dark, I'm guessing this was written by a man?

A woman that had been taken like that wouldn't be thinking to see him next time she was in town, unless her solicitor was with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's not rape

She was awake and permitted the action.

She adjusted her body position to facilitate the action.

She assumes that he thought she was asleep. He may have realised that she had woken up.

If he thought she was asleep then it was rape in his mind, not hers, as she was awake and compliant. Her opinion is the one that counts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun Story

Great story - too bad about some of the prudish comments. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Turns out my wife is very much like the girl friend in the story and unfortunately I sometimes have to resort to the same behavior as the guy to get my needs met. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nonconsent/reluctance

I don't care if it was rape or not. From his point of view it was, from hers it was not. However, all of you who are complaining shouldn't be. It's in the category of nonconsent/reluctance, so what exactly were you expecting? She was either going to full-out say no and make it clean-cut rape, or she was going to be rather reluctant and possibly deny things in the beginning, then become more open to it (which is still rape, technically). Please, before tearing apart a perfectly good story, notice what category it's in. If you didn't want a chance of rape, you shouldn't have opened a nonconsent/reluctance story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I lOVED IT!

This was a great story! Screw anyone who says otherwise! I personally love when my husband takes me when he thinks I'm asleep, it's the best sex ever because he's so slow and gentle. Nothing wrong with this story at all and anyone who wants to get prudish about it should not be on this site in the first place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

BEAUTIFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

You should make more stories bout them. In fact, more stories like those, love those sleep rape stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous