All Comments on 'While My Husband Slept'

by tickletang

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you slut writer

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
and 3 months later

she has to explain to her husband why, he has to go to the doctor only to find out she loved him so much he has VD. Yea she has a lot to make up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely hot fuck

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a dog

A dog has more control and morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very sick author.

Lovely ending would for them to both get AIDs and die in agony three months later.

passionfever2passionfever2over 12 years ago
u go girl

a hard dick is nice to find especially first thing in the morning.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Well

Despite the cheating, I guess this is a good erotic story for women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really???

Why do some of you feel the need to play "moral police" when you come to a site like this and read the story... get real..keep your criticisms to yourself...awesome story (that is why it is called a story)...thank you for writing it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic

I have no beef with the direction you wanted to take the story, but the openning paragraph was disgustingly disrespectful of women and horribly trivialized rape. Yeah, like you can just tell women, "hey, lay back and enjoy it and rape can be fun and recreational.". This sick attitude belongs in a different story category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
....

I enjoyed this, it made me very wet ;)

launchpad366launchpad366over 12 years ago

this make me rock hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Rape is acceptable? You encourage women who are raped to fuck the rapist back get their orgasm and go fuck the husband and give him sloppy raped seconds? what sort of sick fuck are you? I pity your husband but at least he is an unwilling cuckold. I do think your stance on not reporting a rape is truly sick. I hope other women don't agree with you.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Fictional dream or true harsh reality; Worthy of a reader's 5 vote!

Antipodean females are sexually independant by nature! If she made mistakes or merely fantasized about being taken by a superior lover, no woman would blame her! Aussie men are self centred enough not to be critical, using a heightened desire to their advantage, to enjoy a "Morning Glory" in our opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So not reporting a rape

so that some other poor girl gets raped is OK with you? How can you sleep at night knowing you let a rapest go about his way and rape others? You the author needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another cheating slut!

Boring!

jusdafaxjusdafaxover 12 years ago
Garbage. Keep your day job.

You write,"I dove into the water to wash the cum from my body and then emerged clean." The whole point is that with her attitude she will never be clean. She's a dirty slut and that dirt doesn't wash off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ABSURD!!

Hey jusdafax, you sound like some naive religious freak. What else do you expect to find in the writings on the pages of Literotica, religious hymns?

Get real or get away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wish the assholes would just go the fuck away!

This a perfectly good story for this genre. Almost every story in this section is about shared and cheating wives. If you don't like this stuff then stop reading it you stupid pin heads! And most of all stop posting your idiotic comments and fuck yourselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shit

Both the story and the writer, a rapist goes unpunished and she's just a dirty cunt. Eat shit and die.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Even though it was quite short, I enjoyed it. Hopefully you will write more stories.

writingn00bwritingn00bover 12 years ago
Ignore the negatives.

This is a tough category... I can't understand all the people who read these stories and then write the most ridiculous crap about them--they clearly hate all "loving wives stories" so why they spend their time here I will never know. It's a good story. Hopefully you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoymous is having a busy day in the assylum

What fools we share this world with who write in, railing against fictional characters whose actions upset them. The writing was good, the story unique, no one was harmed, after all is is fiction. Good work, write on, I look forward to more of your stories.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Well written!

Short. To the point and still some of the comments show that the person didn't understand the story. Can it be rape when she says, "Please fuck me"? I liked the story. Please keep writing. Thanks.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Hard to pigeonhole

Whilst the guy was quite rough with her, she scarcely put up much of a fight, either physically or emotionally (I would argue the latter is more crucial). No sooner has he kissed her than she's grabbing his cock and offering to lick it. There's no real indication of any great inner turmoil before this switch in attitude ("In truth, I had submitted the moment I first saw him remove his clothes next to mine."), and she'd sure as hell have a hard case proving rape from this statement. Sexual assault, maybe, but only if she hadn't started waving the green flag over her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cloths?

it is spelled "clothes", with an E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i would put my 10 inch cock up her arse

my 10 inch cock would have gone up her arse i fuck my wife up the arse while we look at story

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

I love your story - Thank you - Made me very wet wishing that was me in the story !!!!.

Sarah Leather, London England (fit, attractive, toned 32yo blonde married leather wearing mum with two cute blonde daughters)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is disgusting

Fuck you for saying something like your first paragraph about rape. You're an asshole.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I understand...

...you are preaching to help the rapist, support him and enjoy it instead of going to the police, telling the husband etc.? Rewarding the rapist afterwards for his good work?

You are one weird girlie...what happened, - lack of oxygen at birth?

csltcsltover 10 years ago
InTeresting!

Loved It!

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
No way was that rape....

She was just a whore.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RAPE THE WILLING

the unwilling or ones unsure...of course, no sweat, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Rape is an always pleasant story subject, but you can't rape a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous