While You Were Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body bucking and being wracked with pleasure sent Charles to climax. His cock let go a tremendous amount of delicious, steaming hot splooge, filling my mouth, causing me to spill some, unfortunately, on the covers of Jim's bed. Before my ass had even stopped spasming, Jim moved up behind me again in the spoon position and lifted my upper leg with his forceful hand. He slammed his aching cock into my soaked and swollen pussy, causing another wave of bucks and spasms. We yelled out together in ecstasy as he filled my pussy with his seed. After what seemed like an eternity, we slumped together and let our breathing return to normal. Charles had stood up and was watching, stroking his member, ready for more. Jim moved away and I fell onto my back. Charles moved in and spread my legs apart. He devoured my cunt, full of Jim's juice's mingled with my own. Tasting our shared orgasm really must've excited him, because he climbed onto the bed on his back and asked me to sit on his cock facing him. He wanted full view of my face as he slid his large cock into my pussy and filled me with more fluids. I obliged willingly. Desperate to feel full again.

I straddled him and impaled myself with his member. It took a moment to adjust to his tremendous size, but soon I was riding him slowly, feeling his girth as every inch of his length slid slowly in and out of my sopping pussy. Jim slid in behind me and positioned his once again hard cock so it pressed against my asshole every time I slid down onto Charles' cock. I desperately wanted him to fill my ass full of his cock and fuck me like I had never experienced. Soon, he began to oblige. Slowly, he pressed harder and harder against me until the head of his cock was slipping in and out of my anus with the rhythm I chose. He continued to press harder into my relaxing asshole, filling me more and more, inch by wonderfully pleasing inch. I was so desperate to feel filled up completely, I slammed myself back onto his cock and felt the agony of his rod penetrate my colon. I started to move again slowly, straining my legs. I moved up enough to completely remove both phalluses from my body, then slid back down on both filling myself entirely. I worked into a rhythm that I wished would never end.

The feeling of two cocks sliding in and out of both of my holes could've only been bettered by the feeling of your cock sliding in and out of my mouth simultaneously. We were all three moaning in delight, wanting to explode, but not wanting that feeling of desperate longing to end. We moved in that rhythm until I thought my legs may catch fire. I began to feel Charles's cock bulge in my pussy. I knew he was close. Jim's penis started to bulge in my ass and I hoped I would feel them both squirt their juices into my body at once. My stomach began to tingle, my ass began to clench. Charles sat up and wrapped his arms around my body. Jim held onto my shoulders and both of them rammed their cocks so wonderfully forcefully into my orifices, I thought they would rip me in two. My body shook wildly, every nerve alive with fire, as I screamed out in pure ecstasy. Their screams melded with mine and I felt hot cum explode into my convulsing pussy and my clenching ass simultaneously. We collapsed forward onto the bed and melted apart. My body still shaking, cum oozing out of me from every where, I was spent. I slipped into sleep as Charles and Jim got up and left the room slowly and quietly, as to not disturb me.

I dreamt the most amazing dreams of you, My Love. I regret this happening without you and I will understand if you cannot forgive me. It was a wonderful evening, but definitely not worth losing you. These desires must've been within me without my knowledge. Or maybe it was my inability to admit them. All I know is that if you choose to forgive me, I will never indulge in these fantasies without you again. How are you feeling? What are your thoughts? Please tell me where we go from here? Really? Yes. I can see you are extremely turned on. Your cock is beautiful when it's hard. You want me to what? OK. I will invite them both over for a second round. Yes. You can just watch at first. I do hope however you choose to join in. I do love you, Sweetheart. Thank you for forgiving my indiscretion. Now, let's take care of that desire of yours.

12