Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin wasn't faring much better. While he hadn't tried to hide his manhood from her, the entire time he could feel his hands itching to cover himself up. Especially once Terri began to openly ogle him. His dark brown hair sat ruffled atop his head, little patches sticking up every which way. Her eyes descended down past his startling green eyes, down to his short, squashed chin, his well-defined jaw, broad shoulders, and sweat-slicked pecs. She eyed the thin happy trail exiting the sparse forest of hair on his chest, like a trickle of molasses running down his slightly tanned skin and into the trimmed meadow of pubic hair above his cock, which, even when flaccid, still commanded Terri's full attention, although his smooth, slightly red balls got a couple moments of consideration. "I feel like a piece of meat," Justin announced sarcastically.

"What about your meat?" Terri asked. Justin was about to repeat himself when he saw the wry grin lurking beneath the surface. He rolled his eyes, she rolled hers back and stepped in toward him, wrapping her arms around his waist and placing her head against his shoulder. "I think it's sexy. I like your meat Justin."

"It likes you too," Justin replied softly with all the seriousness he could muster, which wasn't much. He smiled, loving Terri's quiet giggles near his ear.

The couple stood together until Terri looked over Justin's shoulder and saw the steam pouring out from the shower. "I think the shower's ready. Shall we get clean?"

"Probably should. We're both pretty dirty," Justin said somberly with a huge smirk.

"Probably. Come on." Terri reached between Justin's legs and led him into the shower by his twitching, sensitive shaft. Each little spasm wormed against her hand, almost like his cock was trying to escape. But she knew better, there wasn't many places that sucker would rather be than in her soft palm. She stroked the head with her thumb as she stepped backwards into the shower and pulled Justin along with her. He followed very willingly, his hips in the lead with the rest of him not far behind. Terri got a good view of the muscles rippling under his now shining skin as he turned and slid the glass door closed behind them.It'd be nice to feel those muscles,Terri thought, and soon realized that her hand was already on his chest, rubbing up and down slowly.

"Can I help you?" Justin asked smugly. His fears and nervous demeanor were melting away as he grew more comfortable with Terri. It helped that she seemed just as sheepish as he did. Without his self-consciousness in the way, he could revert to his normal, playful self.

Terri started to take her hand away, but instead decided to keep it firmly in place. She even curled her fingers and lightly scratched along his chest and was rewarded with a little tremor rippling its way under her nails. "No, I'm fine." She stopped and cocked her head, looking up into the corner of the shower and made a show of chewing on her lip thoughtfully. "Although...no...it's too much to ask."

While it was easy to see through Terri's poorly acted charade, Justin humored her anyway. In fact, he was quite certain he knew where this was going. "Don't be silly Terri. Go ahead and ask."

"Well...I could use some help getting my back." She turned and faced toward the showerhead, gathering up her wet, dirty-blonde hair and pulling it forward over her shoulder, exposing her body all the way from her neck down to her feet. Then she arched her back a little bit and turned her head to look at Justin with a sultry expression, inwardly very pleased at the excited twinkle manifesting itself in his eyes. "If it's not too much trouble," she added in a sweet voice. While she waited for an answer, she played with the free ponytail and fluttered her eyelashes at him.

Justin sauntered over, insofar as anyone can saunter a foot across a shower, and pressed his front into Terri's back as he reached around her and grabbed the bar of soap from the shelf by the knob. "Sure thing," he whispered in her ear. He felt her shudder against him and he too shuddered as she wiggled her ass back against his crotch. "That can wait. Let's get you cleaned up first."

Before Terri could protest, Justin had begun to soap her up. He started with her neck, and she craned her head to the side to let him work. She decided that she could wait and let him do this for her. After all, she had asked nicely. The soft soap deposited a thin froth upon her skin, and she could feel Justin's fingers brushing against her as he moved the bar of soap along her body. It almost seemed like a dream, standing under a torrent of pleasantly hot water with an attractive man washing her. She closed her eyes and gave into the fantasy, knowing with immense satisfaction it was completely real.

The bar traveled along the back of her exposed neck and crested the curve of her spine several times from both sides before slipping down the slope to the opposite side of her neck, where Justin took just as much care in sensually washing that side as he had the other. "That feels so good," Terri whispered from somewhere in heaven.

"Good." Justin kept himself pressed up against Terri as he began to soap her shoulders. While his left hand held the soap, he slid his right hand around her side and cupped her breast. Terri stiffened and moaned in pleasant surprise as Justin began to circle her already hard nipple with his finger. Then he slipped two fingers onto either side of the hard nub and playfully tugged on it, keeping his fingers locked firmly but carefully around it. The pressure mingled with the pleasure and sent a tingling sensation shooting into Terri's very core. Her body began to warm up beyond what just the water was doing.

Still playing with her nipple, Justin now moved the soap around to her front and began to lather up her other breast. Every time the slick bar of soap passed over her nipple, Terri couldn't help but let out a little gasp. It felt so good. So very, very good.

Justin switched sides, began to tease and pinch her left nipple while he now soaped up her already sensitive right nipple. Now when the bar passed over this one, Terri's entire body gave a little jerk and caused Justin to pause for a moment. "You okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Just fine," Terri said, her voice cracking a little bit as she bit her lip and tried to calm her suddenly rapidly beating heart. "Surprised me how good that felt."

Part of Justin's face lowered to the back of Terri's head and rested there as he resumed washing her. "Okay good. Thought maybe I'd pinched a little too hard."

"You can do harder," Terri blurted and then bit her lip to keep quiet. Justin obliged her and a tiny lancet of pain swirled into her with the pleasure. Terri whimpered with satisfaction and pushed her chest out a little more into Justin's hands. He rolled her nipple back and forth between his fingers and a low groan rumbled deep in her throat. If he kept this up she was going to go crazy.

Then, just like that, one hand was gone and the other continued to run the soap all over her breast. She felt a pang of disappointment for a brief moment. But when the hand returned she was hardly complaining. His fingers were sliding down her stomach, slithering lower and lower. Terri's breath caught in her throat and she unconsciously spread her legs a little in anticipation. Wet fingertips glided across her smooth mound and the middle finger reached down and stroked Terri's slit. "Oh!"

The other fingers soon joined in, running up and down the outside of Terri's folds, making her body dance to his touch. She barely noticed as he started to wash her stomach in long, swooping motions back and forth, all of her attention now on his questing fingers and her rekindling desires.

Using his fingers, Justin managed to spread Terri open a little and slipped his middle finger into her. Soft walls engulfed the lone explorer as it sunk deeper in and probed the silky walls of her interior. Another soon followed, and his thumb found her aching clit, making her inhale sharply as he ever so lightly brushed against it. He was glad that she was enjoying herself so much. He wanted to focus just on her so he could listen to those little gasps and moans. There was something about pleasuring someone that spoke to Justin, and he loved getting the opportunity to do so. So he curled his fingers upward, feeling the top of her sex beneath his fingers, and started to pump them slowly in and out of her.

Electric fire flared out from Terri's crotch as those three fingers began to work at her. The lazy sweeping of the soap was now a distant memory, even as it got near her naval. All she could think about and feel was those fingers in her and that thumb rubbing her clit in small little circles. Every movement was bliss, every push in and every pull out divine. He kept the speed constant, steady, a slow rhythmic dance of his hand in time to unconscious gyrations of her hips. Her wet hair dangled in front of her face like a veil and she had to put her hands on the wall of the shower to keep her upright as Justin caressed her insides.

Terri couldn't speak, didn't want to anyway. Her hips did the talking, rocking with every movement, showing him he was doing everything just right. The water cascaded down their touching forms, rinsing away the soap even as Justin started in on her left hip. His member was starting to come alive and writhe against Terri's rear, but he pulled back a little and tried to keep it to himself. That could wait until later, no matter how much he wanted to pull his fingers out and bury himself into her again.

For Terri, the moment was perfect. A part of her registered that the soap was starting to come along toward her middle, but it wasn't until Justin stopped and pressed down a couple inches above her slit that she really took notice. The sudden pressure triggered something in her and sped her along the fast track to orgasm. Her walls gripped his fingers as her core began to squirm. Jolts of ecstasy blasted up to her brain and the second orgasm of the night rippled through her like a shockwave. Her mind went deliciously blank for a few moments as her body twitched and juices mixed with the streams of water running down her body and swirled down into the drain. "Oh Justin. Shit," she moaned, completely out of breath. He had to help keep her upright as her knees buckled, causing him to pull his fingers out of her, much to her chagrin. "I owe you one."

"You don't owe me anything," he replied pleasantly. "And I still need to finish washing you." He did, moving a little faster as he scrubbed along the outsides, and then insides of her legs. Terri wore a wide smile of contentment throughout the experience. It only went away when she noticed the stiff erection jutting out from Justin as he squatted down at her side.

"Seems you've recovered." Justin looked up with a confused frown. Then realization dawned and he looked down and tried not to blush too hard. "I can fix that you know," Terri cooed.

"I'm sure you can. But I'm fine. It doesn't need fixing after all. Does it look broken to you?" His smug smirk reappeared, brightening up his dark eyes with merriment as he finished up Terri's upper thigh with the soap and stood up again.

She took the soap from his unresisting hands and started to wash his chest without a word. The two faced each other, standing only a few inches apart. Justin's shaft throbbed with his heartbeat as Terri washed him, pretending as though she hadn't noticed the tip just barely touching below her naval.

Now Justin understood why Terri had enjoyed this so much. It was soothing, erotic, sensual, and it didn't hurt that it was all being done by a very sexy woman to boot. She took her time with his stomach, seeming to be lost in thought as she ran the soap across his body lackadaisically.

"Turn around and let me get your back." Justin did as he was told and Terri started to wash his back and then paused.

"What?" Justin asked, turning to look over his shoulder at her. Terri was frowning at the long, red, fresh scratches all over Justin's back.

"I would just like to say sorry for scratching up your back," Terri apologized genuinely with an impish grin. "But they suit you all the same."

Justin winced a little as she caressed the long marks. "It's all right. Apparently girls like scars. Especially when they're the ones that make them."

Terri shook her head, chuckling, and gently washed his back as she thought over a few things. When she finished, she got him to turn around and started on his abdomen for a little while.

Soon she came to his crotch and stopped just above his almost painfully erect penis. "You know," she started slowly. "I'm thinking you're right."

"How's that?" Justin's voice was a little strained. Watching Terri wash him and becoming absorbed into the velvet feeling had done little to decrease his arousal. Quite the opposite, he felt almost like he would burst, but he did his best not to show it. That is to say, he did a lousy job at hiding the fact.

"Well it's not broken. It just has this little crack on the tip." Terri smiled coyly up at Justin and slid the bar of soap down to the side of his hip as opposed to down over his shaft. "No need to fix that. It's fine how it is."

The little smile playing on her lips simultaneously made Justin think of how cute Terri looked and how much he wanted release. The conflicting feelings did battle for a moment, but in the end, he decided to let it play out. Hopefully she would do something later. And if not, well, he had hands, didn't he?But I don't want to use hands,Justin whined inwardly with a small envious ball of irritation building in his gut. "If you say so," he said as evenly as he could.

Terri felt a little bad at first, but the more she mulled it over, the more she decided she liked teasing him. Besides, patience was a virtue. She just smiled and reaffirmed her statement, then continued to wash him, getting his legs and calves and his thighs, which caused his hardness to twitch a little bit with each stroke up toward it.This is going to be fun,Terri thought gleefully. "There, all done!" Terri announced and stood up. She cupped Justin's face and coaxed him down for a tender little kiss before stepping under the hot stream of water again to rinse off. While he washed away the lather, she sat back and watched, which made Justin extremely self-conscious again for some reason. She couldn't work out why, until he started to stare back and Terri felt her own unease creeping out again. It was hard to reconcile the fact that this was only the second time they had seen each other, and yet were meshing so well. It created this odd contradiction in their heads that on the one hand made it so easy to be so free with the other, and yet made it difficult to not feel extremely bashful.

After a couple minutes of shy glances and sheepish grins, Justin finished up and asked Terri if she was done. "No. I'm fine." She noticed that his erection had mostly gone down for now, although it was still sticking out about in a semi-ready position. That would change shortly. Thinking about what was to come, Terri felt her nervousness drift away and a confident smile grace her lips. "Let's get you dried off Justin."

He turned off the shower and stepped out after her, thanking her for the towel as she handed it to him. Justin disappeared into his own little world as he dried off and found himself staring at the wall the entire time. Many, many thoughts were rushing through his head. How lucky he felt. How strange this was. Why him? But mostly how lucky he was. He tried to focus on that more than anything else. Better to stay positive.

Gathering up both his and Terri's clothes, he walked into the room and set the pile on the dresser while Terri stalked past him and flopped down onto the bed. His head snapped over to the rustling of the fabric and he caught a glimpse of her stretched out on her back looking like the most inviting scene any man could find in a room. "Well don't you look nice?" he chortled.

"Only about half as nice as you. And certain in need of some company mister. Get that ass of yours over here and come lay down. I think we've both been on our feet a bit more than we should have been tonight."

"Excellent idea." Justin tumbled down onto the bed next to her and slipped an arm around her shoulders as she turned onto her side and nestled into his body. "How was your shower?"

In the semi-darkness of the room, she could only just make out his bemused look. "Oh you know. Got washed up. Rinsed off. Came. The usual. And yours?"

"Oh you know. Got soaped up. Washed it all off. Watched a beautiful woman orgasm. Certainly not the usual, but I'm not going to be picky or anything."

"Better not be," Terri laughed as she pushed into his shoulder hard enough to roll him onto his back. Her lips were quickly on his neck, the smell of lemons faint but undeniable as she lightly sucked at his skin and began to nibble her way down to his shoulder. She felt his hand drop onto the back of her head, his fingertips beginning to lightly massage her scalp through her clumpy wet strands of hair. The man knew how to use his fingers, she had to give him that. It was almost enough to make her stop, but she didn't.

Once at his shoulder, she gave him a little love bite and placed one hand on his stomach as if to hold him in place. Not that he would be going anywhere. Using a gentle, combing motion, she swept her nails back and forth along his lower abdomen, feeling him shiver ever so slightly under the extremely light touch. Her kisses descended farther, going to his chest and continuing on. She couldn't resist a little nibble on his nipple, and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a gentle squeeze on her head briefly before his fingers continued their soothing work. In any other situation it would have put her to sleep, but not now.

Justin did his best not to squirm as Terri planted her little light kisses along his body. He didn't want to break her concentration or move around too much. He was enjoying himself immensely, and was glad to see she was as well. With practiced motions he massaged her head and could see her eyes fluttering occasionally, or felt a soft sigh against his skin. He wasn't expecting to feel her tongue bathing his nipple or her lips around them, but he was glad he did. She took a minute to teasingly suck at it, her eyes darting up to his for a moment to see if he was enjoying it. He was, and he gave her head a squeeze to show his appreciation in addition to a restrained moan. Down between his legs, he felt the familiar sensation of something sliding against his leg as his cock began to grow hard from the attention. Terri hadn't noticed yet, but she would soon if she continued on her current trajectory.

Indeed, Terri's hand was the first to find out. After a couple minutes of repetitive gliding, her hand slid down and discovered his swelling organ. "Well," she whispered smugly. "Someone's excited."

"You think?" Justin mumbled. His whole body jumped as she wrapped her hand around his base and ran a nail along the smooth underside of his shaft.

Terri shushed him and started to position her body between his legs, sad for the briefest of moments that his hand had to leave her head. She nudged them apart first, then reluctantly gave up kissing and nibbling at his body only to begin on his thigh. By now, his shaft was mostly engorged, hot to the touch and beginning to throb. She held it gently as she nipped at his thigh, making her way up at a quicker pace than she had before. "I said I owed you. But this isn't a favor. I just like watching you enjoy yourself. I decided that a little earlier. I'm sure you'll enjoy this."

Justin opened his mouth to reply, but didn't get the words out in time. Terri beat him to it and wrapped her lips around his swollen tip, causing his words to catch in his throat and become replaced by a strangled groan. Terri's wet tongue flicked around the head of his cock, swirling around slowly, her lips wrapped tightly around the warm member. She teased his slit with the tip of her tongue, then moved her head down and took more of him into her mouth. His tip poked into her cheek, pushing it out a little as his hips raised up.