Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes met, and Terri smiled around his maleness as she saw the pleasure etched onto his face. She was glad to pleasure him, especially after what he had done to her earlier. So she took a deep breath through her nose and swallowed another inch of hot, hard flesh and ran her tongue along the underside of his cock. His body shivered and the hand that had left now returned to stroke her hair affectionately. This gentle touch encouraged her, and Terri started to bob her head, bringing her teeth in light contact with his skin and dragging her soft, tightly wrapped lips back and forth along his length.

With his entire body feeling awash in bliss, Justin relinquished himself to Terri, his only conscious movements that of stroking her hair. Unconsciously though, his hips were rocking upward, eager to get as much of himself into the warm, inviting mouth as he possibly could. He wanted to tell her just how amazing he felt, but words seemed to have escaped his vocabulary, having been replaced with groans and hard breathing. With his head light and feeling almost as if he were floating, Justin lay back against the bed and watched as Terri continued to go down on him. As she increased her pace and Justin felt he had maxed out on pleasure, he was gladly shown his mistake by a soft hand first cupping, and then gingerly gripping his balls. His hips jerked upward, giving Terri her first taste of his pre-come.

That was the moment she was waiting for. That slightly sweet, runny liquid to meet her tongue. She pulled up and off of Justin's shaft abruptly. She saw the confusion in his eyes, but winked reassuringly and kissed the tip of his well-slicked member. Throughout her time pleasuring him, she had become more and more aroused and wanted him one more time. "Sorry. I'm selfish," she whispered, and moved up until her hips were positioned above his cock. She held it in her hands and guided it to her entrance, taking the time to rub the head against her clit and moaned as she felt him pushing her slit open. She couldn't take it for very long, craving him inside her, and slowly lowered herself down onto him inch by inch until she was full of his pulsing shaft. "Oh that's the spot!"

Justin's hands snaked up the sides of her legs and cupped her ass as she wriggled atop him, grinding back and forth with her hands on his chest, moaning softly as she moved on him slowly. It felt good to be back inside her, it felt right. The rhythmic rocking rolled onward and soon picked up speed. Nails dug into his skin and reminded Justin of the long rows of scratches that burned every so slightly on his back. It seemed he was about to get a matching set on his front as well.

With her hands firmly planted onto his chest, Terri could really go to town. She started to bounce on his cock, her wet slit filling the room with the sloppy sounds of sex as she rode him. Being in control was a little added rush for Terri, she got to have him how she wanted, although she definitely enjoyed being pinned up against the wall in a whirlwind of lust. But this way, she could dictate the tempo, and the tempo was hard and fast. His shaft stretching her, she relished the full feeling deep in her center as she rubbed her walls against the throbbing length inside her. And when Justin abruptly smacked her ass, she just went faster, spurred on by the sharp pain as her rear tingled and stung slightly. A little hiss escaped her lips as she glared playfully down at him. "Sorry. Couldn't help myself," Justin managed in between gasps.

Barely able to speak herself, Terri's actions spoke for her. She slammed down and drove Justin's shaft deep into her, gasping as every inch filled her up. He gasped with her, his hands gripping her ass almost as hard and she gripped his chest. The two convulsed a little. Then Terri rose up and pumped his cock leisurely, her whole body rolling as she fucked him slow, her juices trickling down his length.

One of Justin's hands ran up along Terri's arched back and cupped the back of her head. She looked befuddled for a brief moment, until he pulled her down and the two began a wild, breathless kiss. Their tongues dueled as their bodies writhed with each other. Justin's hips were pumping upward in tandem with Terri's own movements. Her hard nipples pressed into his sensitive chest, where red lines matching the ones on his back had already begun to form. Two could play at that game. He smacked her other ass cheek and wondered if she would enjoy the matching set as much as he did. She grimaced and broke away from the kiss to move to his neck, where he received a not so gentle, but still playful bite. "Like to play rough, do you?" she growled into his ear with a massive grin threatening to split her face clean in two.

"Only as much as you," he grunted in response and nipped at her ear.

As a counterargument, Terri straightened up and reached back to grab his balls. He responded by placing a couple fingers at her clit and rubbing slowly. She had to admit, his argument was better. So to win, she rolled his balls in her hands and massaged them slowly as she gyrated on his throbbing hardness. Her walls tightened around him as he ever so lightly pinched her clit, sending a jolt through her lower half. "Oh fuck!" she inhaled. The game was obvious now: make the other come first. Determined to win, Terri squeezed and tugged at Justin's balls while pushing her chest out to give him a better view to go along with his show.

Justin was privy to the game, but was almost certain he would come in second. That is, he would come first. The quickening pulse in his member gave it away. Still, he held out a little longer and worked Terri's little nub with his fingers as he kneaded her ass. He could feel her tightening around him and saw her chest heaving a little faster. It would be close. "Shit, I'm gonna-"

He wasn't able to finish his thought, his body was just too close to the edge for him to think of what else he was going to say. Deciding his body knew best, his mind shut down and devoted all of its energy to making Terri come with him. The two rocked as one, pushing and driving up and down, into and onto each other. Groaning and moaning, panting and gasping, they gave each other all they had and a little more.

It was working. She was just barely holding back the torrent of pleasure that threatened to wash her away. Even though she wanted to keep it slow, her body overrode her mind and she picked up the pace. She recommenced bouncing atop him and felt her breath catch as the friction drove her wild. It was no use, she was going to...

Justin's throbbing cock became a twitching cock and he ceased any attempts to restrain his warm spunk. The convulsions rippled along the length of his shaft and an eruption of viscous liquid blast into Terri's waiting pussy. Feeling the sticky heat again was enough to set her off with the knowledge that she had won. With her hand still wrapped around his balls and holding them tighter as her body spasmed and her hips jerked, Terri cried out and soaked his twitching cock with a surge of juices.

The world faded away as the pleasure increased and plateaued for both of them. It was just a bed floating in a sea of bliss, two people tangled up on it, connected in the most primal of ways, drifting out together on rolling waves of pure ecstasy.

Terri, completely out of breath and absolutely drained beyond all belief, slowly crumpled forward and landed with a soft thump onto Justin's chest, still linked to him by their tingling genitals. His arms snaked around her instinctually and wrapped her in a weak embrace. He gave her a little pat on the back, which took about all the energy as he had in him. Panting hard, the two of them smiled contently. Terri nuzzled into Justin's neck and cooed almost inaudibly, "We need to do this again."

"There's always the morning," Justin replied tiredly.

With a sleepy nod, Terri closed her eyes and started to drift off, happy in the knowledge that for a few minutes, she would get to keep Justin inside her.

Justin felt Terri slip into unconsciousness and lingered in reality for just a moment longer, trying to think about what this all meant and what the future held for the two of them. But between his complete lack of energy and the blur of echoing pleasure still ricocheting inside his head, he couldn't come up with anything meaningful. So he shrugged, held Terri closer, and followed her into a dream. It could all be sorted in the morning.