Whispering Walls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heshouldhave been putting a stop to this. Sure, there were plenty of things that should have been done in a situation like this. His brother, who seemed to be at least part bear, was literally in the next room. One of the things that Ross absolutely shouldn't have done was begin thrusting his hips up against the sweetness of Claire's mouth, pushing more and more of himself into her moist lips until she giggled at his enthusiasm, sending heavenly vibrations along the length of him.

With one last flick of her tongue around the head of his prick, Claire pulled away from the young man with a wicked grin splitting her features. Her eyebrows arched as he stared spellbound in disbelief, and her hands went to the tie of her robe. Any dwindling cinders of resistance in Ross' mind promptly died as Claire threw the offending item of clothing to the floor with a vague expression of disdain.

'Better?' She laughed throatily, throwing her arms wide so his eyes could sweep every rolling curve of her naked form, from truly bountiful breast to soft, rounded hip and everything in between.

'I honestly don't know what's going on-' Ross began, but was silenced by a sharp gesture from the woman.

'That's good,' She nodded. 'Probably for the best.'

With that she slithered over him as he pulled himself up onto his elbows, putting herself parallel with him before leaning down to kiss him, deeply and forcefully. Oh man, this was sowrong.

Claire's hand was around his swollen member, pumping up and down in slow, speculative motions as she pulled away from him, her eyes flashing with lust. Unbidden, with the languid movements of one who is surely going to burn in hell, Ross' hands moved to her breasts, fingers skating along the soft, pristine skin and drawing a shiver of delight from her. Her tiny pink nipples began to tighten with desire as she pushed herself back against his hands, directing him with her own to spread the love around and explore a little. Her lips were at his ear, hot breath on his neck.

'Come on,little brother,' She whispered in his ear with a wicked grin, stressing the familiar pet name to ridiculously naughty extremes. 'Touch me, lick me... Whatever you want. Ooh,' She pouted and whimpered so enticingly, knowingexactlyhow to sound pliant and soft. 'I'm all yours, little brother,' Damn her, she couldtellhow much it was affecting him to hear her moan that name... Especially when she was all naked and sexy and perfect and... And leaning over him, licking at his earlobe, down his cheek. Oh, man...

Claire's eyes slowly closed as one hand drifted low across her belly as the other stayed at chest height to manipulate her nipples to full hardness. He had always been a breast man himself, but it wasn't like Ross would ignore the rest if it was presented to him like this. His mouth was at her neck, biting gently at the quivering, sensitive skin. He palmed the perfect curve of her hips and the wonderful smoothness of her thigh, trailing one finger across the skin of her inner leg. She stifled a laugh. Huh, ticklish...

Experimentally, and with a shaking hand, Ross slid a pair of fingers the length of Claire's slit, causing her hips to shudder at his touch and push down against him. His fingers slid into her, quickly coated in her hot wetness. She kissed him again then, driving her tongue into his mouth as her hips bucked, driving his digits mechanically in and out of her. She moaned into his mouth as he began kissing her back in earnest, caution entirely thrown to the wind. Who the fuck cared anymore?

She was stroking him again, but this time with a more directed, purposeful motion as she guided his achingly hard dick to replace his fingers at the sopping entrance to her pussy. She hovered there for a moment that was pregnant with anticipation, her thighs shaking with the effort of holding herself there with his hardness nestled into the folds of her labia.

Then she sank, whimpering in agitation as Ross slid deeply into her moist core. He growled, deep in his throat at the all-consuming heat that seemed to swallow him whole. Their hips met as Claire pressed her full weight down upon him, her legs pressing tightly against him in her kneeling position. For a moment, Claire simply sat there, enjoying the feeling of fullness, the cool barely-morning air on her skin, the harsh, heavy breathing of her new lover beneath her. The power she seemed to possess over Ross, who was frozen in place, unwilling to do anything that might break whatever witchcraft this was.

But when she did move, their bodies crackled with the heat of every motion, as she leaned down over his chest and shifted her hips. Her ass lifted up before sliding quickly back down as she began slowly fucking herself on Ross' cock. She pulled him by the collar into another deep, smothering kiss, and a sharp poke in the chest provided a clear message; get into it.

Even as wrapped up in her sweetness as he was, Ross still managed to push his hips up to meet each increasingly forceful thrust from Claire. His mind drifted, cataloguing as many different aspects of this encounter as it could; the warm and vaguely sweet taste of her as she kissed him, the airy scent of lavender in her hair, the incredible, bouncy heft of certain parts of her anatomy pressing against his chest. And the increasingly heated moans that escaped her throat at each pulsing, deep thrust.

Even though it was clear that what he was doing seemed to be working for her, Ross was under the distinct impression that he was missing a vital part of this picture. Aside from the sheer, overwhelming lack of awhy,he struggled to keep up with Claire's lusty, forceful fucking, which was in itself an incredibly bizarrewhat. He'd never suspected that Claire could bethiskind of a girl, but then again this was a day of firsts for everyone.

'Having fun yet?' She gasped between kisses, her voice shaking in time with their thrusts. 'Oh, god... I knowIam!'

'Well that's...' Ross began, trying to draw a coherent thought from a brain that was practically melting. 'That's good. Right?'

'Oh, sure!' She laughed, her legs rubbing languorously against him. She shivered, her cheeks flushed and red and the heat of her body almost unbearable as it pushed as hard as possible into Ross. Her pale skin was nearly luminous in the grey half light.

As much as she wanted to stick around for a while and simply admire the beautiful woman currently doing all sorts of interesting things to him, that wasn't possible. Certain things, certain biological imperatives were demanding his attention, and he wouldn't be able to hold out against them for long. Judging by the increasing grip of Claire's fingers on his shoulders, she was feeling the same. She growled wordlessly in his ear.

When it finally came, their orgasms hit almost simultaneously, they tipped over the edge together. Claire groaned heavily, a shudder quaking through her entire body in time with every pulse of Ross' dick as it sprayed his cum deep within her. They growled in satisfaction together as the heat raced through them, boiling up through every cell in heavy waves.

And then there was silence. Silence broken only by Claire's panting breaths and his own teeth chattering growls of pleasure. The weight of her body on his was strangely comforting, as was the softness of her hair on his face as he slowly softened inside her. She tilted to one side with a manic chuckle, slipping off of Ross and onto the floor on all fours. Her longs legs stretched as she stood, naked body resplendent in the early light. Blue eyes seemed to glow in the gloom as they slid to regard him with a look that was part thankful, part calculating.

'It'd probably be best if you didn't tell Tracy about this,' She lilted sweetly. 'For you, mostly. I don't think you can distract him quite as well as I can,' She gestured down at her curving form, her grin only widening as she stepped away with an airy wave. Her eyes locked with his just once, as she was ascending the stairs, and she winked. Just for a second, Ross thought he heard laughter bubbling up through the air itself.

Alone again, the staggeringweirdnessof what had just happened struck Ross at full force. He stared at the empty stairwell in the dim morning light, eyes blinking in complete disbelief. Absently, his hand went to pull his pants up, cognizant that this was the last thing he needed to do before...

'Okay, fine...' He shrugged, rolling over to close his eyes again. He was in no doubt as to what the rest of his dreams would be about tonight.

12