All Comments on 'White Lies'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So, you ever gonna finish this? Did you fall asleep? Die? Get lazy?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Some readers never seem to understand...

...that more is not needed. The story is told. The point is made. The future is known. My only regret from the story is that he's hurting himself when he attacks that POS. He's a decent guy. He deserves better. You told the story very well.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yours

Your story, your ending of course. But I surely would like to see Johnny and the cheating wife get theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

A big 1 for not finishing the STORY.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
This

would have been an excellent place to finish it unless the author needed dumbasses to understand the story.

Can our leading man pick'em or what?

To you single guys. You might want to consider looking someplace other than bars for wife material. You may find one there but your chances are much better elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very well written...

...well developing story. Going to read second chapter. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Cliff hanger.

*****

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I have to ask this question

she's lied from their beginning, you see her lover has red hair and green eyes just like your kid(?) and instead of finding out the truth. you act as if your blind and can't see what's right in front of you. Your whole marriage has been a lie, why try and save it?

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

After meeting Carla and the Doc at the hospital, the protagonist says to his own boss, "I think she's cheating on me!" Umm, he said he was sure of it. Why hedge? Made him sound like a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A pathetic story about pathetic people. I think I'll skip the rest; just wish I had skipped this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So clos to being a very good story, and he so far!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - violence of any kind always gets ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Umm, nixrox, your "violence of any kind always get ZERO," the minimum is 1 star, unless you mean just not voting at all, lol.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I liked it the first time and I like it more now. He really does deserve better. As for the ending and it not being finished, ignore the complaints. It is finished. Everyone has a pretty good idea what he is going to do and I like to think he'll get away with it.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Oh nixrox... what's the old joke, "If violence isn't solving your problems you just aren't using enough of it."

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

I gave it one star for not finishing it. If two people ever deserved "the axe", it's them. Had you ended it with him opening a hospital door with the two villains on a bed, the zit zit of a stun gun and then a couple of thunks, I would have rated it a five star story. But alas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, Nitrox is probably a very caring nun! Obviously, it's a woman for there can't be any testosterone in someone capable of holding that belief. 5 stars just to counteract her impossible rating of zero stars, although I do wish that rating existed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three stars. Unfinished.

All things considered, he might have been better off with the whore for a few years then moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where’s FTDS when you need him?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories