White Nite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My juices cover your dick. I have no way of stopping the sensations that are traveling up and down my body as you continue to slide your dick in and out. Focusing on plunging deeper into my twat, your pace slows a bit. Each stroke is now amplified within my fissure of ardor as I can feel every inch of you piercing my pussy.

That’s it baby, cum on my dick. Daddy wants you to cum all over my dick.

My eyes are now locked with the stranger that is watching each stroke of your cock. His eyes are wild with excitement as he can see the pleasure that your member is giving me. I close my eyes for a second as the last of the spasms roars through my body. My breath is short and hot. My screams of pleasure loud.

Daddy wants to cum on your ass, baby. Daddy is going to show the nice man what a good girl you have been.

Sliding your dick from my pulsating pussy, your hand grabs hold of your engorged cock. Holding yourself steady and aiming for my voluptuous ass, your cum spews out thick and white. Finding its target with ease, the thick sticky fluid lands on my ass. Each shot of your masculine solution lands expertly on my ass as the man in the window looks on.

The final droplets of your seed rest at the tip of your cock. Your free hand lands a solid smack to my ass. The sting left behind reminds me of my disobedience earlier and the punishment promised. Stroking your cock to ensure that not a drop of cum is left inside another slap to my ass is administered with your free hand. I look at the man in the window as you continue to dispense my chastisement. Beads of sweat appear on his upper lip. I can see his breath on the window as you begin to message the semen that lay dormant on my ass into my skin.

Daddy is proud of his little girl. Now turn around and taste my cock.

Turning around with my skirt still raised over my hips, I squat down before your glistening cock. Juices from you and I are shimmering in the illumination that the alcove provides. Your wet from tip to staff. My mouth eagerly devours your dick as you place your hand in my hair. Pushing my mouth on you, I suck the remaining cum from your cock. Tasting your flavor is absolutely wonderful and is something I enjoy doing. My tongue slides up and down your shaft as your head leans back and your eye close. Your one hand is still holding your cock as I lick the remnants of your seed.

That feels so good baby. Yeah…take all of Daddy’s cock.

Your head comes forward as you make eye contact with the stranger standing in the door. He is almost like our guard…our protector. He has not moved from his spot as our sexual exploitation has captured his interest. The hardness of your cock remains apparent as you push deep into my mouth. I can feel your dick throbbing as I slide my full lips along the side of it. My tongue darts out inadvertently as I move up one side and down the other. Moaning slightly as I continue to message your cock with my mouth, you give the man in the window a quick wink of your eye.

The door behind me comes open as I suck your cock. Squatting before you a flood of light engulfs the dimly lit area that we have occupied for our blatant erotic adventure. Pushing my head to the base of your staff, I am unable to rise to my feet. My eyes only see the smoothness of your stomach as I feel the rush of wind from the door opening and closing.

Baby it’s time for Daddy to share his slave. I want you to let this man fuck you from behind.

We shift our positions in the small area as I continue to suck my King’s cock. The stranger is now behind my plump ass, watching my head move forward and backward on your cock. Hearing a zipper being let down lets me know that our “audience” is enjoying the show and wants to participate.

I never thought that I had the power to arouse another man. My King has informed me many times that I’m more beautiful then I give myself credit for. Other men will find me attractive and want to fuck me. They will not care that my heart and soul belongs to my King, they will just want to pleasure there bodies with my attributes. The sound of a zipper sliding down makes me realize that my King is correct.

Baby, stand up for our guest. Stick out your phat ass for him.

My mouth stays in place as I rise up from my squatting position and extend my ample ass to the stranger. My legs spread apart as I continue to suck your dick. Placing my hands on your thighs for balance, I can feel the hotness of my own pussy as I show our guest

my wet pussy. His cock is ready to enter my sweet cavern and explore the unknown. He is ready to take full advantage of what is being offered to him. His patience for waiting outside the door per your instructions would soon be rewarded. He had seen a beautiful Nubian Queen fucked in front of his eyes, fulfilling one of his fantasies… the second portion of that fantasy was about to come true as well. He wanted to fuck a black woman while her man watched.

My name is Mark and what a beautiful ass you have my Queen.

His cock protruding, approaching from behind, his hands began to lightly trace the curve of my ass. Mark’s touch brings a new sensation to my clit as he rubs my full ass. His hands are soft as he kneads my ass and places his swollen member within my crack. Teasing me as he slides his cock up and down the center of my ass.

My eyes meet yours as Mark continues his gentle message of my ass and crack. Your focus is on our guest as he rubs and fondles my backside. I can feel your excitement growing in my mouth as your cock pulsates and slides down my throat. I relax as I enjoy your cock striking the back of my throat. My tongue dances around the head of your dick as you slide in and out. Inhaling deeply, you glide your cock back in my mouth. My saliva is covering every inch of your thick shaft.

Daddy likes it when you take all my cock. Now I want you to take all of Mark’s white cock in your pussy.

A signal of consent passes between you and Mark, as Mark guides his cock to my opening. Sliding his white cock down the crack of my ass, he finds my juicy opening with ease. Mark’s cock is enormous as he enters me.

Your pussy is wet and inviting my Queen. Your juices cover my cock.

Mark’s breathing instantaneously changes as he pushes himself inside of me. My mind is a blur as my lips hold tight to your cock and my pussy is impaled by a white knight. This is a night that none of us will ever forget. The fantasies of three have come together in this small cramped space. The sounds of sex reverberate off the walls as Mark pounds my pussy and you slide your dick in and out of my mouth.

My King is joyful as your explosion erupts in my mouth. My Knight is euphoric as his cum floods into of my pussy. …and the Queen is fulfilled by pleasing both King and Knight.

Douggie Williams©

12