Whitemailed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could take another breath, Caroline felt Sheila raise her own right hand into the air and wrap it around the 10 inch piece of unforgiving rubber strapped to her groin.

In a flash, Sheila then lowered her free hand down to steady Caroline's head before slicing the length of the dildo across the seated woman's face, in effect, using it to wipe the accumulated goo from Caroline's cheeks and chin.

Laughing sadistically as she went about the chore of scrubbing Caroline's face, Sheila then stabbed the strap-on between Caroline's lips and forced the stunned and unsteady black woman to injest the soiled remnants of Dave's emission. Spreading her feet wide on the floor to straddle Caroline's body, the voluptuous and dominant redhead rotated her hips in a seductive rhythm, feeding Caroline the girth of her improvised manhood as she held her by the scruff of the neck.

Momentarily stopping her pelvic thrusts when the head of her fake dick collided with the back of Caroline's throat, Sheila reached down and grabbed the dildo by its base, twisting it like a oversized lollipop until she saw Caroline began to swallow the smeared lewdness that was coating it.

Pulling the chubby length slowly from the cowering woman's lips when she was sure it was clean, Sheila proceeded to tap the moist appendage between Caroline's eyes and the bridge of her nose.

"Are we finally finished?" Caroline's disgusted eyes seemed to beg as she turned her gaze away from the slithering phallus blocking half of her face.

"Not yet," the Amazon shook her head in reply before nudging her crotch forward and rubbing the puckered pink flesh of her pussy roughly against Caroline's mouth.

Bracing the insides of each of her knees against the sides of Caroline's head, Sheila trembled when she felt the warm breath from Caroline's mouth surround her hovering pussy. Rolling her crotch high into the air, Sheila used her cunt like a paint brush over the older black woman's face until a series of oily trails had intersected from Caroline's hairline, across her cheeks and all the way down to the tip of her chin.

"UUMMMMMMMMM," Sheila's voice grinded like a chainsaw through the room when she finally found the angle to rub her erect clitoris against the pearly white picket fence of Caroline's front teeth.

Turning her head over her shoulder to meet Dave's puzzled and disbelieving pose, Sheila stared at him for several moments in silent conversation.

"You hired me to do this to Destiny tonight," her eyes seemed to insinuate. "I'm assuming you meant for the same thing to happen to her Mom when you set all this up?"

Sheila's pointed gaze had been correct. Dave had been the one to secretly set up the plan to bring Caroline and her Daughter together under the most extreme of circumstances. But even as the evening was coming together, he still didn't have a clear idea of how everything would turn out, or what he really wanted as an outcome. He knew there would be fireworks when Caroline saw Tijuanna. He also knew he had a pretty strong hand to play from a blackmail standpoint with Caroline. What he hadn't quite accounted for when he hired Sheila was the depth of her own depravity and sexual bloodlust.

So as Sheila took her dominant place over top of the haggard black woman on the floor and force-fed her pussy to her, Dave knew he's lost any of the control of how the night would end.

"Do what you have to," his eyes replied to Sheila before she turned around and re-focused all her energy on Caroline.

"Lick my pussy," Sheila barked before scrubbing her sizzling pink fissure up and down the oval expanse of Caroline's mouth until a glistening layer of her copious dew had saturated the black woman's face.

Reaching down to vigorously rub her own clit, Sheila scoured her vaginal lips over top of Caroline's facial ones as she swiveled her head to look at Dave once again.

"Get your dick hard watching this?" she taunted to the older man in the chair before reaching around with her free hand to raise Caroline's skirt all the way up, in the process exposing the black woman's panty clad genitals.

"Take her panties off Dave and give them to me," Sheila demanded.

Lost in a detached, post orgasmic trance, Sheila's words rattled around inside of Dave's head for a few moments until he was finally snapped back to reality. Looking down from his perch in the chair at Caroline's now prone outline on the floor, Dave vacillated for a couple of breaths before leaning forward to follow Sheila's order.

Despite the fact that he may had just committed to most morally reprehensible act of a million lifetimes by orchestrating the meeting between Caroline and Tijuanna, even he felt a sense of guilt when he pushed Caroline's knees apart to get a clear glimpse between her legs. His eyes shamefully riveted to the way Caroline's thick pubic mat gave contour and texture to her conservative silk white panties, Dave tentatively lowered his hands to each side of Caroline's waist and dug his fingertips into the elastic waistband.

Managing his trembling grip the best he could, Dave rolled the ivory white undergarment down Caroline's brown thighs until her entire cunt came into view. Somewhat buoyed by the fact that Sheila's body was blocking out any chance Caroline had of making any eye contact with him, Dave quickly rolled her panties down her legs and off her feet.

"They're damp," was Dave's first reaction when he balled up the soft white material and handed them to Sheila.

Taking the panties between her long, well manicured fingers, Sheila squeezed them tauntingly above Caroline's face as she continued to selfishly mash her cunt against the older woman's face. Squatting down on top of Caroline's chest once the black woman's back was flat on the floor, Sheila could feel Caroline's ample bosom heaving against her rear as she pressed her knees into the comfort of the carpet, to each side of her prone prey's shoulders.

Her base solid on the floor, Sheila began to buck her crotch wildly until her velvet red pussy was nothing more than a blur over the canvas of Caroline's face.

"UURRGGHH...UURRGGAAHHH...AARRGGAAHHHHHH...AAAHHHHH...AAHHHHH...HOLY SHITTT...AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Sheila's voice shook the rafters of the room as she slowly gave birth to a bone jarring and debilitating orgasm.

Keeping her pelvis plowing forward through it all, Sheila could feel her asscheeks moisten as the languid spray of her spasming cunt oozed onto Caroline's chin and steadily beaded down her straining neck. When she was finally spent, Sheila slid backwards down the now slick surface of Caroline's chest and came to rest straddling the older woman's stomach.

"PPHHEEWWW," Sheila let out a low and tortured sigh of exhaustion, rubbing her fingers through her luxurious red hair as the gravity of the real world around here gradually filtered back.

Her crotch still on top of Caroline, in effect pinning her, Sheila showed no signs of allowing the prone woman up as she stared at Dave rubbing his cock in the chair above.

"Let me help you with that," Sheila's hoarse voice whispered before extending her hand towards Dave's crotch with Caroline's panties tightly wedged inside.

Wrapping the sheer undergarment around Dave's cock, using its silky softness as a feathery buffer, Sheila jacked his manhood up and down until it strained in her hand like a burning drill bit.

"You wanted to fuck her...here she is," Sheila motioned down to Caroline's cunt, hiking the black woman's dress all the way up to her waist as a way of imploring Dave to take what he had so desperately wanted.

Sliding backwards to give Dave the pathway he needed, Sheila's rear end and still buzzing cunt mashed softly against the underside of Caroline's chin. Looking over her shoulder to gauge the catatonic woman's reaction, Sheila clenched her teeth and grinded her pelvis until her moist and quivering snatch was humping at Caroline's beaten face as a way of saying, "We aren't done just yet."

Reaching forward, Sheila felt Caroline's body flex and shudder beneath her when she stabbed two of her fingers into the fuming slit of Caroline's vagina. Holding the folds of her pussy apart in a lewd and inverted peace sign, Sheila knelt there, bobbing her asscheeks back and forth against Caroline's face as she waited for Dave to make his move.

"It's warm," she said invitingly. "Better dive in before I decide to."

______________________________________

And much to Caroline's horror, her pussy had been very warm.

The blur of the previous half hour had been too much for the budding paralegal to take. She had walked up to that hotel room with all the confidence of a woman who had gotten her life on track and was preparing to finally make her mark in the business world. The instant that door had swung open however, and she recognized her own Daughter on the floor between Dave's legs, her entire world had shattered.

Deep in her heart, Caroline knew she had made the prudent decision in saving Tjuanna's reputation, her Son's college scholarship and perhaps both her and her Ex-Husband's careers. For a hopeful instant, Caroline thought Dave might have been bluffing, but she knew anyone capable of setting up such an elaborate scheme would most likely find a way to follow through with his threats. And she had real fears about when, and if, the blackmail would ever end.

And there was something deeper. Not only had she given in to Dave's horrible deal, but there was an awful sense of deja vu for Caroline as she laid with her back to the carpet feeling Dave's hands spread her thighs apart at the same time Sheila's body weighed down on top of her, the redheaded stripper's strap-on cock now snugly buried between Caroline's own ample bosom.

Her world went black with denial when her crotch arched anxiously off the floor to meet Dave's initial thrust.

Trapped in that horrible moment, Caroline knew she had succumb to their advances much the same way she had with her Husband during their long marriage, and to her dismay, one painfully glaring instance after their divorce. As she had done so many times with Steven, Caroline found herself in the same exact spot, a freshly opened wound of weakness in a lifelong vacuum of emotion and need, where she had no choice but to lay there and accept it.

"Tomorrow would be different...tomorrow would be a new start," She told herself.

THE END

Thanks for the read!!

12