Who Doesn't Enjoy Being Flashed?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers

"Gonna' stand up for me," he asks? I snapped a surprised look at Jean who stood right up. "Show me your ass," he says, she turns around, "Bend over." Then he says to me, "Aren't you gonna' show me something?"

"Just stand up," instructs Jean, so I did.

"Wow," says George.

"George has been my neighbor for a long time and somehow finds his way over when the kids aren't here. He caught me naked in the tub just like now," she stated. "I had to time it just right," she said. "I let him look a me, he appreciates it. Give him a real thrill," says Jean. "Sit on the edge and spread you legs." I smirked at her and got my ass up on the bench-like ledge and pointed me knees toward George then opened them. He got such a smile on his face.

Jean stepped up and directed me to the end of the bench so he could be at eye level. I moved then put my hand between my legs and touched myself. George got up close with his nose maybe ten inches from my clit. He left us to the hot tub and went home.

Jean made me stay naked with her as we cooked dinner. "His wife died a few years ago. I've offered my services to him but he declines," states Jean. "He says that they're still married despite her passing."

Out of the blue she asks, "Trust me?"

"No, why should I?"

"Have I gotten you into any trouble? Yet?" she asked, adding, "I'm going to tie you up but it's only fantasy, you can slip out of the restraints at any time."

"No, absolutely not," I stated. The next thing I know I'm letting her slip soft restraints over my wrists and ankles to hold me spread eagle.

"Let me adjust them," she says, then tightens them quite a bit. She put on a robe then yells, "O-kay boys, dinner is served."

My eyes bulged as I pulled at the straps. Four college-aged guys came in and stood over the bed examining me with their eyes. Jean put a gag in my mouth despite my being speechless and tied it behind my head.

"Comfortable?" she asks. I just stared at her. "I'd better give these some slack so the guys can get a better angle to they penetrate you. These are my oldest boy's friends, he's away at college," she said. "You're not cheating if you have no choice, and its not rape with me being a witness to call you a slut whore."

"My god," one said, "I'm gonna' enjoy this."

"Don't take all day, just fuck her and give us our turn," says another. My eyes bulged again.

I had already resigned to the fact that I was about to be raped multiple times and gave in to it. All but the first guy left the room and there was nothing I could do, except maybe make an attempt to break the flimsy straps that I didn't. As far as I was concerned, I was firmly restrained and offered for consumption.

The first one played with and sucked on my tits for a while. After a few minutes I cleared my throat and he moved down to mount me. He had an average dick but it was very hard at a steep upward angle. He looked like he needed instructions putting on a rubber as I waited already wet and smooth. He eventually found his way in then came very quickly. He wasn't all the way through the door when another pushed past. He explored my body for a while like he was another virgin. He played with my tits, stuck a finger in me, and then slid his hands under my ass. Another average-sized enthusiastic extra-hard young man, he also had to find my hole then came fairly quick. The different shaped cocks were awesome.

The next guy had more of a swagger. He was definitely not a virgin in the way he finger fucked me and worked my clit before diving in with his tongue. "Tastes like rubbers," he says. Dropping his pants and jockey shorts, I was immediately struck by his extra-fat dick. He climbed up to straddle my neck in one continuous motion, and with his skin-covered beer can resting on my chin he asks, "I want to do this, is it okay?"

I nodded yes and he pulled the gag out. "Thanks for asking," I said.

"Anytime," he responded, then propped my head up just a little. He kept dipping the tip of his cock into my waiting, open mouth as if fishing, and my tongue was nibbling. It stretched and filled so much that only the tip was ever in. He used very quick, short trusts bringing the head out as far as he could without my needing to be re-stretched. I worked it and did him right. He pulled out and dangled his rigid head just inches above my open mouth as we both watched him shoot his big load into my mouth. He dipped his fat head back in for me to clean off as I choked and swallowed with seamen dripping from the sides of my mouth. "Jean says you like it when men cum in your mouth," he explains.

"I'll be sure to thank her. You can leave the gag out." I said. He leaned over and sweetly kissed a dry spot on my face before leaving.

The last guy kept me waiting before he came to the bed and looked at me. "He said he left something for me," he exclaimed. He picked my shirt up from the floor and wiped the cum off my face. He stood back and slowly lowered his pants to reveal a tremendous bulge in his underwear. "They made me go last," he says and pulls out the biggest cock I'd ever seen on a white guy. "I want the real stuff," he says as he's getting hard and bigger. "I can't use rubbers, its too big," he says. "I see you don't need a gag, good thing 'cause you're going to need air," he states. My dick waiting at home was half the size and I was ready for the penis of a lifetime.

He knew what he was doing and probed my pussy with his finger, "You're plenty wet,

I would hope so by now." He snapped the restraints for my legs then climbed up. The stud was being very gentle as I got accustomed to his size, I was in ecstasy when it found home. He was using his hand to keep it in like a slippery snake, but it got fully rigid soon enough. He dogged me for a half hour taking me to the brink a few times until I finally had a hard, powerful orgasm. I was recovering and had about enough wear and tear for the day. I expected him to pull out, but he didn't. He had slowed way down but kept going in and out. I asked him to stop, but instead he started going faster and deeper. I was coming around as he was long stroking the hell out of me and pushed for a second orgasm in one fucking, my first time ever. He pulled out and lifted my left leg then straddled the other. Lifting my left hip and ass cheek, he scooted up to put it in again and get right back to a hard, fast rhythm. I started to scream with my out-breaths while my stretched pussy took a beating. I couldn't believe how long of an orgasm I was having as he pushed me over the edge. I convulsed as I pulled at the remaining top restraints and contorted. Just on the downside, he pulled out and jerked himself for a few strokes then blew a massive load over my tummy. "Thank you for taking it easy on me," I said, half sarcastic.

He climbed up to kiss me, "You were fantastic," he said. He used my shirt again to wipe up his pancake of cum before leaving.

Jean came back in, "I was watching through the crack in the door, they're shy." She had a steamy washcloth and gently washed my action areas and around my body.

"That was great. I'd better not let my husband in for a few weeks until I heal, but that's not a problem," I explained. I was expecting her to untie me but instead she mounted up onto my chest.

"Who said you were done?" she asked and started to ride my chin.

At least my tongue wasn't worn raw. She squashed her fat lips onto my chin while her clit and my tongue ground against each other. I can't say that I was the most enthusiastic at that point but I took care of her.

"Do you have any idea how big a dick that last guy had?" I asked.

"Yes I do, and the one before."

It was my turn to drive so I had Jean strip below the waist. Then I put my hands between her legs and worked her up. "Take your shirt off, get naked for me," I urged while fingering her. She stripped down the rest of the way and reclined the seat fully exposing her to rush hour traffic. I had my hand between her legs then glided my fingers along her inner thigh, then reached down to snatch her clothes and threw them all out the window.

"Oh no," she mutters and closes her eyes. "I bet this is going to be good."

I took an off-ramp where a cluster of gas stations and fast food restaurants served the highway. "I haven't had a hamburger in ages," I stated, then whipped into a drive thru. "Want anything?" I asked, stopped at the order speaker. She shook her head no. I ordered a few of the obscure items that they might not have sitting ready and drove around. Jean had her arms crossed and hands over her breast with legs crossed.

"Show some nipple," I said, and she opened some space between a few fingers. We moved up to the window and a heavy woman looks then quickly turns away.

"I lost a bet," yells Jean.

"No she didn't," I corrected. The lady never looked directly at us and left before giving me my order. A few minutes later a middle-aged women brings the bags to the window and handed them out.

"You know that I'm supposed to call the cops," she says. "You wouldn't believe how many cars flash our window people, but you should be more careful. You're a little older and are showing quite a bit more than most." She leans way out to give me the food and says, "Show me your breasts, quick." Jean dropped her arms entirely for the woman to see. I stayed still for a moment then lifted by shirt to bare my breasts as the woman blocked the view from anyone behind her. We waved and sped off.

"You know...I haven't had tacos in a long time," I said and zipped into a Mexican food franchise. Jean sunk in her seat since we were waiting along a glass wall with people seated against the other side. I hugged the building to get as close to the glass as I could to improve the odds of her being noticed.

"I know I have it coming to me, but could you give me a break?" she asked.

"Fuck no," I coldly responded. A petite, pretty strawberry blond girl was waiting. She was around nineteen and had a cute smirk when handing out the bag.

"My boyfriend has me lean over from the passenger side to let guys look down my shirt."

"Do you like doing it?" asks Jean.

She lowered her voice, "Yeah I do."

"Do you want to see her tits?" I asked.

"No, but thanks," she says and closes the window.

"I'd better get some coffee," I said. I pulled up to the curb blocking the entrance of a busy gas station convenience store. I jumped out with the keys while people were coming and going, forced to walk around my brightly lit car. She got a few looks but many people wore tops below the arms this time of the year.

"Enough?" she asks.

"I'm thinking about it, I'm also thinking about how much I like swallowing cum," I responded and was about to get back on the highway when a wish came true.

"No!" she said when we turned into a full-blown car wash with the highway on-ramp just beyond. There were several employees in white jumpsuits doing various jobs. The stocky woman with chopped blonde hair who took my money started laughing and turned to yell, "Got one!" Turning back she says, "This happens at least once a month. These guys will get you started and someone will be waiting for you on the other side."

One man was pre-wetting the outside with a water-like spray when he pulled out his big black dick and let it hang. He'd grab and shake it at us every few seconds. Another man who was guiding us onto the carrier yelled, "Take your arms away honey, we all want to see. Show it all."

Jean complied and reclined her seat. She was studied by the black man's face pressed against the window as I pulled my top off just before we hit the first giant cloth roller. I reclined and undid my skirt, then rolled my shoulder onto her. We were grinding on our fingers that were at work between each other's legs.

The car stopped while it was being sprayed and I pushed my skirt and panties to the floor. I put my fingers in her snatch and was sucking her breasts while I was increasingly aware that we hadn't moved in a while. I was relieved when we started forward and heard the cheering even before we popped out the far end. I was eagerly awaiting the attention and we got real hot before emerging into the sun.

Looking up, the first face I saw a female police officer looking in along with every one of the workers who were hooting and hollering behind her. The other cop was standing in our path talking to the burly women who took the money. They directed us to a parking space just after clearing the machinery. The cops held the employees back about ten feet after parking their cruiser to block a view from the road. One officer was still talking to the snitch while the female cop told us to get out. Wearing only our shoes and socks, we had to stand there for a few minutes with everyone looking and laughing.

She looked inside the car and sets the different bags of fresh warm food on the roof. "You girls have been busy," she says, adding, "And a hot coffee. Put some clothes on."

"I lost mine," says Jean, which brought a roar of laughter. I put on my clothes while the other cop got a blanket from their trunk. They put the handcuffs on her first so she could get in their car to be covered by the blanket. Jean wouldn't look at me.

"I have to make a call," I said to the woman officer. "My husband needs to handle daycare." She understood.

We sat in a holding cell for about an hour with Jean still in the blanket, she had called George who brought some clothes. They'd checked with other businesses in the area and hadn't got any reports, but they knew what we'd been doing. We received appearance tickets being charged with indecent exposure and lewd conduct. Our credit cards paid the way out and we were released. I was in the same clothes that I'd left with that morning, while Jean looked like she was in pajamas wearing George's oversized workshop clothes.

George brought us back to my car where I leaned through the opening between the front seats. I put my left hand behind the other side of his head and pulled it over for a kiss. "I don't know what we'd have done without you," I said.

Jean suddenly blurts out, "You got me, you outdid me, you won. You learned well." her first spoken words to me in hours. "We can't car pool anymore."

"I need to see my kid and my husband is complaining," I said. "Maybe it's time to mail order the sexy lingerie."

"I bet he'd like it if you applied your imagination toward him," states George. He took Jean home while I got on my way.

Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers
12