Who I Am Before I Was Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buffy was once again overwhelmed with the sensations. Could a person really die from too much sex? If it was possible, Buffy thought that her death awaited her. Thrusting shallowly on the machine, Buffy squeezed the nipples that were encased in their own prison.

Angelus watched her. He watched as she slowly rode the machine, pleasuring herself, all the while not knowing how she was playing beautifully into his hands. And when she grabbed hold of her taut nipples, sending shock-waves of pain throughout her body, yet not stopping, he knew he had her. She would do anything he asked of her. Angelus took hold of his cock and began pumping hard. This time when she came, he would be right there along with her. As it should be. He wanted to drive his cock inside her, but not tonight. There was one final test she would have to pass. He watched mesmerized by her, sneaking a few glances at himself as he saw pre-cum begin to ooze out of his shaft. He couldn't believe how long he had held out. Watching her once more, he began to pump in earnest, "Yes, Buff, fuck it hard….fuck it like you fuck me."

"Yes, Angelus….you're cock….only your cock….I want you inside of me," her tears welled up in her eyes as both lovers struggled to reach the height of their peak.

Just before he knew he would explode, he made one last order. Would she take it? "Pinch your clit, Buff. Roll it between your fingers. Touch it."

"It.." she sobbed, "it hurts…"

"The pain is ecstasy Buffy. The pain is pure bliss."

"Oh, fuck…yes," she thrashed, her juice slicked over the entire machine as Angelus watched her hand travel down her body. She grabbed a nipple, and at the same time, pinched her clit hard. Buffy screamed in pain as the orgasm washed over her. Tears falling from her red face as she fell off the machine and onto the bed.

The moment her fingers toyed with her bud, Angelus came, his semen spurting over his hand as he jacked himself off like a schoolboy. His cum shot all over his belly and the hair between his thighs, but not once did he ever take his eyes off her. She was the most glorious thing in his life. Though he would never tell her that.

Buffy couldn't move. Couldn't think. She was laying in soaked sheets that she herself was the cause of, and didn't care. She never wanted to move again. Until….

Angelus kept his eyes fixed on his Slayer. He had won. She had willingly caused herself pain, just to feel the slightest resemblance of pleasure. Buffy did it knowing that it would make her cry. Knowing that it would cause her unbearable hurt. Yet, she still did not resist. She now had to live with the knowledge that she enjoyed pain. Craved it. And Buffy wasn't the only one….

Angelus beamed with male pride as his eyes fixated on Buffy, "She is beautiful when she comes. Isn't she Willow," Angelus slowly turned his head to the red-head standing in the open door.

Buffy lifted her head, "Oh my God. Willow." Before any more words could be said, Willow had escaped down the stairs and out of the house. Buffy turned mortified toward Angelus.

"Well, it wasn't your mother, but you got caught like you wanted to."