Who Knew... Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the door. James rolled off the bed and walked to the door nude. He felt no need to cover himself since the other ninety-eight percent of the clients here were naked as well.

"Yes, can I help you?" I heard him say.

"Is this the fuck room?" I heard a deep voice ask.

"What?" James replied.

"Lucas assured me I could get a good fuck if I came here," I heard the voice say.

James looked at me. I put my hands palm up and motioned I don't know.

"Are you up to it?" he asked me.

I looked at the clock. It was only five but I was hungry.

"Tell him to come back at seven and we can play," I instructed him.

He relayed my words to the guy at the door and I heard him say, "Okay man, I'll be back a little later."

"Should we dress for dinner?" James asked as he walked back to the bed.

"Why, I'll bet the dining room is filled with nudist," I questioned.

"Okay, then, let's go! I'm starved! All this sex is going to make me fat!" he laughed as we walked out of the room and took the elevator to the dining room.

As guessed, the dining room was full of beautiful naked bodies. Women with perfectly shaped breasts sat with bronzed men next to them. They chatted and laughed and seemed very comfortable in the ambience.

I noticed a lot of heads turning our way as we walked through the restaurant. James smiled and put his hand on my arm to support me.

We were escorted to a cozy little corner table for two. There was a flickering candle in the center and soft music could be heard from an overhead speaker.

James ordered our drinks and the menu had several items I wanted to consume. I was so hungry, probably from our earlier playing, that I wanted everything on the menu. I finally settled on shrimp and scallop pasta.

"I know it will destroy my already bad cholesterol, but I want a juicy red steak!" James admitted.

"We're on vacation, you can have a steak tonight," I assured him.

We ate like animals. The food was delightful and we chatted about the wonderful events that had befallen us.

"I was surprised when Lucas caught me from behind, he is really large. It hurt some but soon it didn't feel too bad. I am grateful for all the times you fucked me with the strap-on. I probably couldn't have taken it if you hadn't," James confessed.

"You're probably right. He looked at least three inches around. I'm glad we were up to nine inches!" I agreed and we laughed.

Dinner came and we swallowed it down as if we had not eaten all week. There was little conversation.

We sat and sipped our drinks after we finished our meals. We discussed the comfort that we felt being unclothed and surrounded by those who were also comfortable with nudity.

One of the guys from the table next to ours came over and introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Kevin! I'm glad that you guys are comfortable with our lifestyle. The last thing we wanted to do was upset normal folk with our nudity!" he told us.

"Oh, we're not normal folk," James assured him.

"Yeah, well I heard that too!" he said, "Mind if I come visit?"

"Well, we sort of promised some other guy that he could come over after dinner," I told Kevin. "We didn't get his name though, did you James?" I asked.

"No, I didn’t even think to ask him," he said absently.

"You have a lot of beautiful women in your group, why don't you bed one of them tonight?" I asked.

"Well, some are already attached and others want to be nude but not bothered and I've had all of the others," he explained.

"Hmmmm, well, why don't you drop by tomorrow morning around six and I'll see if I can oblige you? How does that sound?" I asked.

"Six! Wow! You get up at six?" he asked.

"Most mornings about five, but we're on vacation, so I'll sleep a little later," I told him.

"Sure, okay," he said and turned to James, "Do you mind man?" he asked.

"My Lady makes those decisions, not me," James pushed him off.

"Oh, okay then! I'll be there! Do you need anything when I come?" he was really excited and it showed.

"Yes, bring us a pot of hot coffee and some bagels when you come," I requested.

"Yes Ma'am! See you in the morning!" he proclaimed and headed off.

"Bye, Kevin!" I called after him.

James laughed out loud; I snickered too.

With our bellies full, we headed back to our room. The young man who had asked to play with us met us on the way.

"Hey again, I saw you at dinner; are you ready to play now?" he asked.

"Yes, I think so, what's your name?" I inquired.

"Zach," he announced proudly.

"Where are you from, Zach," James requested.

"I'm from Chicago, originally!" he responded proudly, "but I've lived in Alabama for the past two years."

My eyes flickered and James knew that glow.

"Are you a Sox or Cubs fan?" I asked.

"True blue Cubby, Ma'am!" he replied.

"Yes, we are going to have a wonderful time tonight!" I cried.

James laughed.

When we got to the room, Zach wasted no time. He grabbed me and kissed me hard and deep. His tongue shot down my throat and I choked because I was not prepared. He lifted me off the ground and carried me to the bed.

"You have beautiful tits!" he said as his tongue glazed my nipples and fire traveled to my groin.

He lay me gently on the bed and his face went to my already wet pussy.

"Dessert first!" he cried as he dove into my wetness.

James mounted the bed and while Zach licked me, he found his sack and started licking and sucking it.

"Mmmmm," I heard Zach moan as James' tongue licked the length of his long cock and then sucked his scrotum into his mouth.

Zach started lightly nibbling my clit with his teeth. The sensation was overwhelming. I could not control the ecstasy and my legs pulled toward him uncontrollably. The spasms in my body were as none I had ever experienced.

I was totally out of control with passion. My body convulsed wildly and my eyes watered. I held tight to Zach's back with my nails trying desperately to hang onto consciousness.

"PLEASE!" I cried. "I can't breathe anymore! HELP ME!" I screamed.

James came to me and lifted my upper torso off the bed. I pushed hard against Zach's body. I beat his back and slapped his bare skin.

Finally, he relinquished his hold on my clit.

My face was streaked with tears. Not from pain but a pleasure so intense that it controlled my being. It sucked everything out of me.

When Zach finally looked up at me, he appeared unaware of the pleasure he had given me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"You drove me crazy and my body could not withstand the amount of bliss you gave me.

My legs lost control; my eyes watered with tears. My nerves short circuited and I lost total control," I explained.

"But all I did was play with your clit a little!" Zach whispered.

"Yes and it was the most wonderful experience I have ever had. And one I want to enjoy again for a long time!" I spelled out.

"Does that mean I don't get to fuck you?" Zach pouted.

"Just let me catch my breath and my nerves to calm down," I said; "James please get Zach a drink while I rest for a short while," I instructed.

I rolled over and immediately fell asleep.

Suddenly I was awakened by someone's touch. Zach had ran his fingers over my breast.

"They are so soft and perfect," he whispered when I opened my eyes. "Are you ready to let me fuck you?"

I smiled, took a deep breath and looked around for James. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes blinked the sleep out and he became aware.

"Hmmm, are we on again?" he asked.

"Yes, I am rested and relaxed and Zach is anxious to fuck me," I told him.

Zach crawled up to me and kissed my mouth hard. His lips were soft but dry. His tongue darted deep into my mouth and tasted sweet.

I felt his penis grow erect against my belly. My pussy knew that feeling and the juices started to spew inside my cunt. My legs automatically separated and I lay back on the pillow open to Zach's desires.

He licked his lips and his mouth found my hard nipples. Licking and sucking he pulled my left nipple into his mouth and a fire shot through me to my toes.

"Ohhhhhh," I sighed and closed my eyes to enjoy the delight of his tongue.

His prick reached its full size. He took it into his smooth hand and stroked it to assure it's full cooperation and led it to my hot, wet box. As he shoved it into me I moaned loudly.

"Give me all of your manhood, Zach, I want to feel like a real woman! FUCK ME GOOD!" I cried out.

James scrambled beside me and waited for Zach to start pumping his tool in and out of my hungry snatch.

His thick cock moved slowly into my open cavity filling her completely. I could feel its thickness on the walls of my cunt. Its head slammed against my G-spot on its first dive into the darkness.

Shocks flowed through me and shook my body once again.

"AGAIN!" I cried.

Zach crashed into me once again and the pleasure shot throughout my being. My skin hummed and my legs danced and my breath came in short spurts. In and out he pumped me with delights I had never felt with any other man.

This thought frightened me. I was afraid that I would never be able to have fruition with another man. I was going to have to take Zach as a true Bull. He would be the only one I would ever need.

Like a violin he played my body. Every nerve sang a song of glory. Electricity seemed to spark from my fingertips. The tip of his tongue appeared to singe my flesh. And then it all stopped!

I looked up and there he lay his head lifeless on my breast. His chest heaved for air and the thick cum still flowing from his cock as his deposit still trickled out from between my legs.

No wonder he was so good at foreplay! His stamina was for naught.

James rolled him off of me and cleaned him off.

Then he clambered over to me and touched my face to see that I was okay. I smiled and kissed his mouth.

"Clean me," I sighed "then show him to the door."

"Yes, my Lady!" he responded as he slithered back between my legs.

His tongue did a better job for me than Zach's overactive penis. His magical mouth gave me two orgasms before he cleaned all of the gooey cum out of my pussy.

He woke Zach and escorted him to the door.


I rolled over and tried to get up so that I could take another shower. My legs were still like rubber from his excellent tongue, teeth and hands. Too bad his cock was a dud.

James hurried back in and helped me to the shower. He climbed in with me once again and held me up while his washcloth cleaned my skin.

Wrapped and dried, he helped me to the bed and covered my body with a warm blanket. He crawled beside me and nuzzled my neck. Then he took me into is arms. I fell asleep in crook of his arm. The last thing I felt was his hand cupping my breast and his fingers squeezing my nipple.

At five-thirty the next morning, my eyes opened to a beautiful day. I turned over and saw James still sleeping next to me. I lay there and watched him sleep. A smile crossed my face as his nose wrinkled and him hand moved up to touch it.

I watched for a short period of time then rolled off of the bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself.

As I walked back to the bed, there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and there stood Kevin. I looked back at James still asleep on the bed.

"Would you come back in a half an hour; James is still asleep," I asked him.

"But I have your coffee and bagels," he protested.

"Oh yeah, I forgot those come on in," I said as I opened the door.

I took a cup of coffee over to James and ran it under his nose. I kissed him on the top of his head and whispered, "Wake up, breakfast is here."

His eyes fluttered open and a smile crossed his face.

"Mmmm, I smell coffee," he yawned.

"Yes and bagels too," I told him.

He sat up and noticed Kevin. "Good morning," James said as he took a sip of the hot coffee. "Thanks for bringing this by. I really needed it this morning."

Kevin came up behind me. He placed his arms round my body. His hands explored my stiff nipples then slowly traveled down my stomach to the wetness between my legs. His fingers investigated the contours of my shaved pussy. One finger slipped into my Quim and investigated my erogenous zone. A flame of heat ran through my stomach and my body felt warm all over.

Then he turned me towards him. I felt his semi-hard cock as it pushed against my vaginal lips. It bounced up and down as if searching for an entrance.

He kissed my mouth then pulled back and looked into my face.

"What turns you on?" he asked.

I took a sip of my hot coffee and a bite of bagel. I looked at his young face and smiled.

"A tongue exploring my body. Fingers playing lightly on my skin. Hot lips sucking my hard erect nipples and pulling a really hard cock into my mouth feeling the excitement that is about to explode onto my hungry tongue," I detailed for him pausing between each erotic moment.

His shaft sprang into action. Instantly it stiffened like he had a remote control directing it to its destination.

He called to James. "Hey little boy come make me hard so I can make a real woman out of your Lady!"

James finished his coffee and slipped off the bed. He kneeled before Kevin. He took his prick into his mouth without using his hands. His head slid forward and back as he sucked the hard shaft into his mouth and then backed off. His own dicklett grew hard with anticipation.

I lay on the bed sipping coffee and watching. My pussy spewing juices, seeing the large cock in James' mouth. Placing the half-empty cup of coffee on the nightstand I started to masturbate. This was making me so hot.

I spread my pussy lips and placed two fingers into the dark wetness. I ran my finger and thumb from the other hand over my erect clit and squeezed her. Then I pulled back the sheath that hid her from detection and rubbed her head until she exploded with jubilation.

My cunt filled with lubrication and my legs trembled. I needed to be fucked like I had never been screwed before.

James' head bobbed up and down on Kevin's giant tool. They both moaned with pleasure as James took more and more of Kevin into his mouth.

My fingers ran deep inside of me reaching for that pleasure spot that would make my body scream with delight. My clit stood tall, reaching for the enjoyment of my fingers.

Kevin pushed James off of him. James fell to the floor.

"Now I want the real thing. I want warm pussy to surround my cock and make me explode like the Fourth of July!"

He climbed on the bed and between my legs.

His dick, like a heat-seeking missile aimed for it's target and hit dead on as my fingers pinched my clit one last time. A fiery burst of erotic desire flowed through my body.

As his body smothered mine, his mouth connected with my wet lips. His tongue was wild, licking my face and searching for my tonsils.

I felt his stiffness against my body. My hips reached for him as he plunged into my pussy. Up and down my hips matched his movements in and out of my body.

His total excitement started to cool and he became more controlled in the process of manipulating my desires. His rhythm slowed and his breathing became shallow. He worked my body from the inside out and I responded to each touch with a wanting and desperate longing for him.

Chills raced down my legs as he slipped down between them and licked my throbbing clitoris. My nipples hardened as he pinched them tightly between his fingers. His cock sliding deep into my cavernous twat.

He bent my legs at the knees and then spread them like butterfly wings. Bending over me his tongue fucked my orifice as deep as his cock had gone just minutes before.

He squatted over me and used the muscles in his well-developed legs to push his hips up and down as his cock drilled me like an oil well.

Sweat poured off our bodies and soaked the sheets.

James had continuously sucked and licked Kevin's scrotum as he pleasured me for over an hour. He finally ran a long finger into Kevin's ass and massaged his prostate forcing his ejaculation. The heavy fluid that filled my pussy was so thick and the abundance so massive that it splashed onto James' face as it filled my pussy.

Kevin's weight fell onto my body and pinned me there on the wet sheets. His breathing was fast as he lay there. I could feel the beat of his heart fluttering in his chest. He lifted his head off of my bosom and smiled.

"Wow! You are fantastic!" he whispered as he tried to take in a breath.

I kissed his lips gently then rolled his weight off of me.

Kevin lay there on the damp sheets as James took his limp prick into his mouth and tasted the salty combination of my juices and his cum.

"Mmmmm," I heard him breathe.

Once Kevin was clean, I asked, "Where did you learn all of those moves? That was fantastic!"

"My lady, I have wanted to make love to a woman like you most of my life. I knew that if I ever had the chance that I would have to be able to perform like no other man in order to please her," he told me.

"Well, you did a magnificent job of pleasing me," I assured him.

James crawled betwixt my legs and I felt his wet tongue slid between my sticky lips. He licked the still warm cum as it pulsated in and out of my vibrating cunt. The touch of his moist tongue ran a shiver down my legs and they pulled up towards my body.

He put his hands on the back of my thighs and held my legs in the air as his lingua explored for the thick, salty reward that would awaken his taste buds.

"You know, Mistress, there are many others in the group that would love to explore your beauty and the body that contains it," Kevin told me as I lay under James' control.

"Why is that?" I asked. "You have many beautiful and sensual women in your group."

"Most of them are lesbians. The ones who are not are in committed relationships with men in the group don't fool around even though we are a community," he explained.

James sat up with a smile on his face. He looked at me with a knowing look in his eyes. "I need the release and you need the dick!"

I giggled. "We're only going to be here until Tuesday. We are headed back home after that," I informed him.

"I'm not responsible for making the whole community satisfied!" I argued with a smile on my lips.

"Yes, ma'am, I know, but you said yourself that James needed to relieve some stress and you needed a good fuck," Kevin pleaded for his friends.

"You just gave me one," I reminded him.

I looked at James and saw puppy dog eyes. He licked his lips and moaned.

"Have them here after lunch and I will see which ones I'm interested in," I conceded.

"Yes, ma'am!" Kevin screeched as he jumped off the bed. "They will be grateful for your kindness!"

"Thank you," he called back as he walked out the door.

James lifted me off of the bed and sat me in a chair as he went to run my bath. My hand slid between my still pulsating lips. My fingers played with the juices that still lingered. I had no idea how hungry I had been for this kind of attention. Could it have really been so long since I had had a real cock between my legs?

When James came for me, he stood there watching me masturbate and he knelt down between my legs.

"Need some help?" he pleaded.

"Mmmmm that would be nice," I whispered as he spread my legs apart, took my fingers out of my cunt, and inserted his strong tongue.

He licked and sucked like a puppy attached to its mother's nipples. Searching, he found even more of the thick juices Kevin had deposited into my wanton love walls.

When he was satisfied that I was in the warm place I wanted to be, he lifted my limp body and carried me to the warm tub.

As the water covered me, I felt the stress abandon my body filling me with peace and serenity. The gentleness of the cloth that James washed me with relaxed every muscle in my flesh. I closed my eyes and let him manipulate me as he wished.