Who Knew... Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent at the waist and his long tongue snaked toward my pussy. The tip of it found a connection with my clit. He lifted me high on the tip of his cock. Holding me tightly he moved my body slowly up and down while his tongue played.

My legs became weak from the sheer pleasure he provided. He would lick and suck then slam me down to his hair-covered pubic bone shooting pleasure through my being. Then he would rapidly pump my body up and down on his long cock. Then stop.

His fingers would toy with the lips of my pussy and then he would lick my clit once again. Spencer bent in half and his tongue explored the regions of my pussy slowly as he nibbled on the head of my clit.

My nipples were like rocks. Spencer summoned James to the bed. "I want you to suck her tits while I fuck this sweet pussy and lick her clit. Your mistress must experience complete pleasure while in my hands!" he commanded James.

"Yes, Master Spencer," James replied. He turned to my chest and took my nipple in his mouth and with his hand he pinched the other gently then rubbed the breast. His little cocklett was wagging.

I closed my eyes and my head fell back. I released myself to their skillful hands and mouths. I surrendered to whatever raptures the two of them willed.

M head was swimming. My body totally delighted in the feeling of having hands, mouths, and cocks attacking her. My legs were like rubber and I grabbed James' shoulder to hold myself up. Dark spots danced in front of my eyes. Hands manipulated my movements and I surrendered to it all. My body shook with complete rapture.

I felt the hot stream as James could hold on no more. His cum hit my body full force and ran down my stomach then down over Spencer's cock and onto his body.

Quickly, James bent and started licking the white fluid off of my stomach, and Spencer. He was careful to get every drop. His fingers still continued to massage my nipples while his tongue was lapping his spilled seed.

Spencer pushed him aside and flipped me over on the bed. He turned me face down and then grabbing me by the waist lifted me to my knees. He crawled behind me and I felt his thumb in my ass.

James quickly jumped off of the bed and got a condom and some lubricant. He looked at Spencer and beseeched him to use the condom. Spencer stopped and took the lambskin placing it over his prick. James squirted the lubrication on the tip of the condom and my ass.

Spencer spread my cheeks and the head of his dick forced its way to the tight chamber of my butt. I winced at the insertion. Once it was in, James lubricated Spencer's shaft once more and it moved more smoothly in my now stretched hole.

James crawled beneath me and his tongue connected with my hard clit. His fingers found my pussy. The two of them were touching all of my pleasure points. James held me up by placing his hand on my stomach. Without that support I would have smothered him.

Spencer's speed in my butt quickened and his thrusts became wild and strong. The tightness of my ass compared to my pussy drove him wild. He screamed, "Take this you bitch! You know that you love it in the ass don't you! DON'T YOU BITCH! TELL ME HOW YOU LOVE THIS BIG DICK IN YOUR TIGHT ASS!" He cried out.

"YES! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK IN MY TIGHT ASS!" I yelled back to him, "FUCK THAT ASS GOOD! MAKE ME CRY OUT!"

James' blew his wad again, this time spraying my breasts with his sticky fluid. He continued to lick my clit and his fingers had found Spencer's ass hole. The faster Spencer fucked my ass the more James massaged his prostate.

Spencer was like a wild man. His body slammed into mine and when he shot his seed into my ass it overflowed onto James' face.

His weight fell on my back pushing me down and my pussy fell on James mouth. His tongue quickly darted into it.

James reached over me and pushed Spencer off of me then me off of him. James pushed himself up and then positioned himself over me and started licking the thick cum form my body. Between my legs and on my stomach he licked as much of the tacky fluid as he could find.

The bed sheets were wet from all the fluids that had been shared. He pulled the condom off Spencer's shrinking prick and sucked the salty cum from it. Then his mouth slid the length of the massive cock cleaning me the white fluid off it.

Next he attacked my body. Almost every inch of my skin was tacky with body fluids. James licked my legs, my arms, my breast and my stomach before he ever found his way to my throbbing pussy.

Once he had gotten all that he could, he kissed me and I tasted the mixture of tastes on his tongue.

Spencer slid off the bed and went to the shower. He did have a lot of cum on him. He asked me to join him.

In the shower he kissed me hard. He lifted me off the tub and held me in his arms as he fucked me one last time. The hot water playing on my back stimulated the action of his prick sliding in and out of me. My body rubbing against his chest excited my clit once again. I exploded with passion and my hard nipples rubbed against his chest.

When at last his zenith burst through, the thick cum filled me then dripped to the rushing water on the floor of the tub. It washed down the drain.

His arms quivering, he released me and set me gently on the side of the tub. He stepped out and called to James to come assist me.

Spencer kissed me, "Thank you for the pleasure of your body, ma'am! I have never had so many orgasms as you provided."

"Nor, have I," I told him as he walked out of the room.

James dried my hair and body as I sat on the side of the tub. He then carried me to the bed. He had stripped the tacky sheets so I would not have to lay in the sweat and cum.

"I've called the maid to get new sheets, my Lady," he told me.

I closed my eyes and lay my head on the pillow. Within minutes I slumbered.

I don't know how long I slept. James woke me for dinner and while we ate the maid changed the bed.

I was starved. I guess the exercise had taken a lot out of me. I ate like an animal. We talked about how exciting it had been with Spencer. "I couldn't believe it when he sat up and his tongue found my clit while he was fucking me. That was so amazing!" I told James.

"Yeah, tell me about it. I couldn't believe it when I saw him do that. How did it feel?"

he asked.

"Like an electrical wire had just been attached to a socket and electricity flowed through every inch of my being! There's no way I can describe the excitement that ran through my body when his tongue collided with my clit head," I explained.

"Just watching it I got hard and shot my load at the same time!" he confessed.

We tried to relax. James couldn't. He knew that after Tyler we had to get ready to return home. He started looking around the room for stuff he might forget.

"You know we have to put clothes on to drive home?" he reminded me.

"Yes, do you even know where they are?" I chuckled.

"I put them in the back of the closet so we wouldn't think about them. It's going to feel a little strange putting them one again," he thought out loud.

The maid left and I climbed onto the bed. The sheets were crisp and cool. I ran my hand on them and it felt so familiar. I thought of my childhood and how good it felt to get into the bed after my mother had changed the sheets.

There was a knock at the door. It had to be Tyler. My mind started racing. He had never enjoyed a woman completely. No woman had ever given him that unforgettable sexual experience. I saw this as my challenge. A test of my female prowess; this man must walk away thinking of nothing but me tonight. My pussy spewed juices just thinking of the adventure.

I decided to start with a really good blowjob. Once Tyler made it to the bed, I took his expansive prick in my hand and smiled. "Good evening, Tyler, I am so glad you came to visit me. I want to give you something you have never had. I want to give you that unforgettable sexual experience!" I whispered low.

"Mmmmm, just the thought of that possibility makes me excited," he said, as he ran his hand through my long, silky hair. "What are you going to do to me, my love?" he responded.

"I thought I'd start with a long lingering blowjob and see what develops from there. You have full reign of my body and James' as well. Whatever pleasures you! There are no rules here tonight except that there will only be the three of us in this room," I explained.

"Let's do it!" Tyler cried and kissed me hard.

My hand found his already hard cock. There was precum seeping from its head. "Oh, you are ready aren't you?" I murmured.

"I've been thinking of your sexy cunt all day long!" he said as I pulled his dripping dick to my mouth.

Opening my mouth and covering the head of his enormous mushroomed head, the tip of my tongue flicked in and out of his urethral opening tasting the droplets of precum already settled there. The salty taste excited me.

My nipples became hard and tight. Tyler's hand squeezed the hard mounds and fluids seeped into my cunt.

I opened my mouth wide and covered his thick head. I sucked deep and swallowed the massive staff into my throat. Closing my lips around the shaft my head slid up and down forcing his cock deeper into my throat.

Tyler took a deep breath and held it in his chest. He couldn't believe the pleasure that flowed in his loins. His hands clamped onto the back of my head and he held my face to his pubic area. His hips slowly moved back and forth bumping my face.

My tongue sucked hard around his head. I rolled his penis over and over in my mouth sucking and pulling the hot fluid from his prostate up towards my waiting throat.

Pulling off for a second, I wet my lips and slid them up and down over the head again; then I went down hard and deep throated his entire penis.

Tyler squeezed tightly on my head and exploded with pleasure. He could feel the pressure of hot cum drawing up in his balls.

James joined in at this point. He crawled up behind Tyler and took his balls in his mouth and shoved his thumb into his ass.

"Ahhhhhh!" Tyler muttered, as James found his prostate and began massaging it slowly.

"You really are into cock sucking aren't you? Tyler asked, "Are you cumming?"

Up and down my mouth fucked his cock penis with the wettest mouth he had ever felt on his prick. My mouth is tight, unlike any cunt he had ever placed his dick in.

"Gosh! I'm going to explode right here and now!" he cried.

As I felt his balls tighten, I loosened up the pressure and let the seed relax and fall back to its home for just a little while longer. I refused to take his sweet, salty seed until I had him at fever pitch.

I wanted the full explosion of his manhood to flow deep into my mouth and would have what I wanted.

Just as he started to relax and enjoy the rhythm of my wet mouth sliding up and down on his heavy tool, I pulled harder on his shaft and his balls tighten. I put my hand tightly on the thick shaft and felt the thick cum start its journey to the warmth that it sought. But again, I let off, not as much, but enough to keep his pinnacle at bay.

"I can take it, as long as you want to keep bringing me to the brink and then easing off my cock," he sighed as once again I teased him.

He took another deep breath and he pushed my head up and down on his shaft. I looked up at his face and a smile flickered in my eyes. My tongue rolled around his leaking head and I plunged my entire mouth over his prick once again deep throating him. I sucked with all of my might and I could feel the thick seed of cum rising to the head of his penis.

Tyler breathed deeply once again in anticipation of the explosion that was about to occur; his stomach started to quiver and his hips thrust towards my mouth. I felt the pressure mounting as he tried to hold it in for just a few more minutes.

I am sucked like a vacuum and it was difficult for him to hold on. Just then, James crawled up behind him and stuck his fingers into his ass and found that gland that shot warm feeling throughout Tyler's body.

His knees shook and his muscles tightened. James' mouth covered his balls and sucked gently on them as his thumb continued its gentle massage.

My mouth sucked harder and the suction was like a vacuum.

"God, woman, how can you do that with such a small mouth?" he breathed just loud enough to be heard.

I released my hold on his prick for just a second. "Your cum has no choice but to surrender to the pleasure being applied to the top of your penis," I teased him.

"I can hold out!" he exclaimed.

I sucked and released, sucked and released. Then I received my reward.

I felt his hot cum pouring into my hungry mouth and down into my throat. Tyler's body convulsed and I sucked harder not wanting to lose one drop of his precious liquid, which was headed my way.

I sucked and sucked until he was dry. And as I swallowed the last drop of his salty cum, I looked in his eyes, licked my lips, said, "Mmmmmm" and smiled.

His knees gave out and Tyler crumbled to the floor. His legs twitched and his prick convulsed still pumping sticky cum over his stomach.

James scooted up beside him and took the pumping prick in his mouth. He licked it and sucked the rest of his salty juices from it. Then he ran his tongue the length of his shaft to be sure that he had all of the seed.

Tyler lay there for about five minutes recovering himself. Then he crawled onto the bed. He had already recovered. His cock was beginning to recover its size and he had a fire in his eyes.

He grabbed each of my arms in his hands and told James to spread my legs wide. He lifted his hips high over mine and like a missile being launched, he dove into my pussy at full speed.

"Now I have control, my lady and you will crumble at my hands!" he smiled and rammed his hard cock deep into my sugar walls. Its head slammed against my G-spot and my legs shook.

"Hold those legs tight James!" he called as he fucked me fast and furious.

"Slow down, Tyler, we have two hours and you're the last one that gets to play. If it's great, we can play longer," I whispered in his ear.

He did slow only slightly. He found a comfortable pace and started nibbling on my breast and neck.

James found a way to sneak in and stimulate my clit as Tyler continued to run his prick in and out of my wet pussy. Every chance James could he massaged my clit. Fire shot through my legs and my toes curled.

Suddenly, Tyler stopped fucking me. He stood up and turned me over on the bed. He pulled me on all fours then climbed behind me. "James, climb in front of your Mistress facing me!" he commanded.

James did as he was told. He kneeled in front of me and his dicklett hung in front of my face.

"Suck his cock while I fuck you!" he directed me.

I opened my mouth and took James' pricklett into it. It was salty from his excitement. It was also so small I could hardly keep it in my mouth while Tyler was fucking me. His body collided with mine with so much energy, I was afraid I would snap off James' small dicklett with my teeth.

"YES! YES!" This is good. I like seeing you with his cock in your mouth while I fill you with my hot seed!"

He slammed against my body and I against James'. His cocklett didn't take long to explode into my mouth. I swallowed his cum and then James fell to the bed.

Tyler continued fucking me for a long time and when his orgasm came he howled like a wild dog an his cum filled my pulsating pussy.

He fell to the bed. James was on him quickly, licking the juices off his dick and collecting the last of the hot cum flowing from him.

James then climbed behind me and started licking and scooping the creampie Tyler had left him. It was a surmountable amount. He licked and sucked for at least ten minutes. His cocklett got hard doing it.

"James," Tyler called once I was cleaned, "I want you to fuck me. I've never had it in the ass and I want to know what it's like," he said. "While, he's doing that; I want you to give me another one of those wonderful blowjobs of yours!" he turned to me.

I smiled and licked my lips. Tyler kneeled in front of me. James crawled behind him stroking his dicklett. He put on a condom and took some lubricant then with two fingers in his ass, he guided his cocklett into Tyler's tight ass.

"Awwww," he moaned as the little dick slid into his virgin ass.

I opened my mouth and took his hard tool into it. I sucked slowly and tried not to distract from the motion going on behind him. Tyler cooed and awed for a long time while we were pleasuring him.

I stopped for a few minutes to see what he was moaning over. I watched his face and felt the pressure as James' dick penetrated his butt. Each time James rammed his dicklett into him, Tyler sighed or moaned.

His balls grew tight and I massaged while I sucked his dick and James fucked his ass. I rolled his dick around in my mouth and deep throated him many times. I felt the muscles in his stomach tighten as he prepared to spill his seed into my stomach.

But before that happened, his knees gave way and he fell towards me. James followed his motions keeping his cocklett tight within his ass.

Once Tyler was prone on the bed and I under him, James spilled his seed into his has and Tyler spilled his into my mouth. I was smothered beneath their bodies.

Tyler's muscles twitched and his body shook.

He lifted his head off the bed and smiled, "Now I have had the best sex of my life!" and he fell back onto the bed.

James helped me out from under him. He carried me into the shower and bathed all the sticky cum off my face, arms, hair and legs. He also bathed himself.

When he finished, he coached Tyler into the shower and when I went in, he was again giving Tyler a blowjob. I sat on the toilet, masturbated and watched until Tyler came again in James' mouth.

Once Tyler was gone, James started finding clothes for us to put back on. "Thank you, Mistress, for making me come on this vacation and relax. It has been the best four days I've had in a very long time," he kissed me and led me out the door.

"We'll have to do this regularly -- let our hair down and take our clothes off," he whispered as we walked to the car. "I need to just let go sometimes! And you know how to really do that!"

On the drive home he pulled off his pants and asked me to take off my blouse. The truckers had a ball and so did we!

~ Lady Dora