Who Needs Humiliation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

When I got Lisa on the phone she said that she was glad that I called. She had something she wanted to discuss with me. This made me a little nervous because I had no idea of what to expect. Lisa said, "Remember I said that I was ready to stop dating other men now? Well next Friday I have my last date."

Last date? Next Friday? What the hell is she talking about? I said, "Lisa, What do you mean by that?"

"George, the guy I have been seeing while you've been away asked me if we could get together for one last time next Friday. Here's the thing. George would like you to join us. He wants to have a threesome. He said it would kind of be like a ceremonial ending of my relationship with him and the beginning of my being back with you."

I could feel my stomach starting to knot up but I didn't want to say anything to start a fight so I just said, "And you answered what?"

"I told him it sounded like a good idea to me but I would have to talk it over with you. If you really don't want to do it you don't have to go with us."

I said, "Meaning that you are going with him whether I do or not?"

"Well, yes. It's the last time. After that I am all yours for as long as you want me." I was in too big an emotional knot to talk about this anymore so I just said, "Can we wait and talk about this when I get home tomorrow? Then I changed the subject.

At 12:30 AM I was watching a movie on HBO when the phone rang. It was Carla.

"It's me. I'm ready for you now." Then she hung up.

I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror for a minute. I'm not sure what I was looking for. I guess I hoped the guy looking out at me would know the answers to all of my questions. But he looked just as stupid as me. All I could do was say "What a pathetic asshole you are." Then I left.

It took me only a few minutes to get to Carla's room. As I knocked on the door I wondered what I would say to Carla but when she opened the door it was obvious from the look on her face that I was not expected to say anything. Carla turned and walked back into her room and I assumed that I was supposed to follow her, which I did. When Carla got to the bed she turned to face me. She didn't say anything so I took a moment to look her over. The first impression to hit me was that she looked sexy. Carla's shoulder length dark hair was pulled back into a French braid exposing an elegantly shaped neck. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap cocktail dress which showed off her smooth nicely toned arms and shoulders. The front of the dress was cut low enough to display just enough cleavage to subtly hint that she had very lovely breasts without obviously flaunting them. The bottom of the dress ended at mid-thigh accentuating Carla's long sexy legs which were encased in sexy black stockings. I was sure the stockings were the ones I gave her the night before. I suddenly felt myself becoming aroused at the thought that I was going to get a peek at the treasures hidden under her dress.

It seemed like a very long time before Carla spoke although it was probably less than a minute after I entered the room. She said, "Come over her in front of me and get down on your knees."

I wanted to tell her that I couldn't wait to see under her dress but as I started to speak Carla put her finger up to her lips indicating that she wanted me to be quiet, then she said, "You are not to say anything tonight. I will do all of the talking."

I nodded my understanding and move in front of her and got down on my knees. In this position I was no more than a foot away from her with my face about even with her hips. Once in position I waited for Carla's instructions.

Finally Carla began to speak and my humiliation began.

"Tonight I went out with a real man. He took me to dinner then we went dancing for a while. We probably would still be out dancing except that I wanted to get back here so he could fuck me, because I wanted to feel a real man's cock inside me. When we got back to the room he began kissing me immediately. These were deep passionate kisses that made my body tingle and my pussy wet."

I could see right away that Carla's story was designed to imply that I was not a real man but in spite of that I was getting very turned on by her story.

Carla continued. "He began kissing my neck as he slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders. I let the top of my dress slid down and I pulled my arms out of the straps. Next he unsnapped the clasp in the front of the sexy black bra that you bought me in a pathetic attempt to impress me last night. I guess you thought that maybe you would get to touch my breasts and maybe even suck my nipples into your mouth but you can forget that. These breast are only for real men. My date sucked and kissed my nipples until I could feel juices leaking out of my pussy and dampening my panties which you also bought for me. He was getting me so hot that my legs were getting weak so I had to sit down on the bed. He got on the floor in front of me and pushed my dress up to my hips. He told me I had really sexy panties and he pushed his face against the gusset and inhaled deeply. He said that my pussy had such a sexy scent that he just had to taste me so he pulled my panties off and began to suck and lick my sensitive clitoris until I exploded into orgasm."

I was beginning to wonder if I was going to cum in my pants before I even accomplished what I had to do for Carla.

"As my orgasm subsided he climbed on the bed next to me and rubbed his cock across my lips. I opened my mouth and took him in. I sucked on his wonderful cock enjoying the taste and texture of it in my mouth. Unlike your cock this one belong to a real man and he knew I wanted him to cum in my mouth so he gave me what I wanted. Unlike the salty bitter goo you spewed out his tasted good so I swallowed all of it. After he was drained I kept on sucking his cock and licking his balls until I had him hard again. Once he was fully erect again I rolled onto my back and he mounted me pushing his beautiful cock deep inside me and then he fucked my pussy until I had another orgasm. He slowed down long enough for me to catch my breath then he started banging me again. Soon I felt my orgasm building again and just as I thought I was reaching my peak he climaxed. The feeling of his cock spewing hot cum inside me made my orgasm even more intense. He kept slowly stroking in and out of my pussy until his erection was completely gone, then his cock slipped out of me followed by a small stream of his semen which rand down my crack into my rectum. When he got off me I asked him to put my panties back on, which he did. I told him I had to make some phone calls and I had an early flight in the morning so I asked him to leave. When he left I fixed my bra and my hair and then called you."

Carla stopped talking for a moment and look down at me. I tried not to let her see how turned on I was by her story. As she continued looking down at me she began to slowly raise her dress until she had it gathered above her hips. I was now looking at the panties that I had given her. They really looked good on her. I could see that the crotch of the panties was damp. I was mesmerized by the view.

Carla snapped me out of my trance when she began speaking again. "I want you to remove my panties." When I had done as instructed she said, "Now look at the gusset, can you see the drying semen that leaked from my pussy."

I could see the semen but I didn't say anything as I was sure the question was rhetorical.

Carla said, "Now look at my pussy."

Carla had a beautiful bush of dark hair above her vulva. She had only trimmed enough hair so that it wouldn't show outside of her panties. Her pussy lips looked a little swollen and I could see semen matted in the short hairs around her pussy.

Carla said, "I want you to kiss my pussy."

I did and she said, "More."

The more I kissed her the more I could smell and taste the semen which coated her pussy lips and hair. I didn't like the taste. It wasn't a matter of it really having a bad taste as much as it was the thought that it belong to some other guy. I continued kissing her pussy and started letting my tongue slid between her lips. I sensed that she liked this so I continued to do it. Soon, instead of kissing I was just running my tongue over her lips and down to the smooth soft flesh between her pussy and her rectum. I don't know what caused it, if it was gravity or if it was because she was getting turned on, but suddenly a large stream of fluid began to leak from Carla's pussy. I could tell by the taste and texture that it wasn't all semen, a lot of it was Carla's own juices. I locked my mouth onto Carla's pussy and pushed my tongue inside as far as I could and began sucking her pussy the best way I knew how.

Carla took my head in her hands and pulled me tighter against her pussy and yelled "Oh God that feels good." Then she feel backwards onto the bed pulling me with her. Although the sudden move startled me I never lost contact between my mouth and her pussy. Carla soon began to orgasm. It built slowly and when she reach the top it seemed like she might not come back down. I had never seen a woman have an orgasm that lasted that long. While it was going on I began thinking about how much I wanted to stick my cock in her and fuck her into another orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm Carla kept whispering things like "Oh Wow! Oh God, Wow, Ohoooo" and a lot of other barely recognizable sounds. When it was finally over Carla lay silent for a minute while I continued to lick and otherwise caress her pussy with my mouth.

Then Carla abruptly said, "Okay, I want you to stop now."

When I stopped she said, "I want you to leave."

I got up and walked slowly to the door hoping that she would say something more but she didn't. I went back to my room and jerked off then went to bed and had several strange dreams. Some involving Carla but mostly I was dreaming about Lisa having sex with other men while I tried to stop her.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
12