All Comments on 'Who Needs Men? Pt. 02'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
KorianderKorianderabout 9 years ago
Well done, but a bit fast.

I really enjoyed the first part, but I'd have to rate this one 4 out of 5.

I know that your stories are rather fast paced, always dashing towards the next sex scene. I've come to expect that and like that about your stories. However, in this part, for the first time, you were going too fast for me.

Especially in the first sex scene between Piper and Hanna with the help of the two sisters, you should have shown some restraint, instead of wanting it all then and now. This completely ruined the mood and emotional context for the scene.

It was the first time lesbian experience for both sisters and the first time to touch each other in a sexual way -- and yet this is completely lost in the action. Here they are, readily accepting not only strap-ons in their pussies, but also accepting anal and being double penetrated.

When Zoey brought in the second strap-on, I must admit I started to skip through the rest of the scene. This reaffirms my believe that toys can be harmful to the mood of a lesbian sex scene. At least in first-time encounters.

I haven't read the finale with the mothers yet, I lost my mood after the foursome. I will surely do so at a later time, when I'm back in the mood.

Koriander

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
of course things escalate

Good story, but adding more partners doesn't always equal better story. would've liked it better had it just stayed witg the mom and daughters. Adding the niece makes an already "hard to believe it really happening in real life" story an impossible one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Siding with Koriander on this one: toys plus anal play is a bit much on the first date (so to speak).

Wish I could give you 4.5 stars, though; 4 seems too low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Deliciously naughty

I was looking for a hot, satisfying lesbian taboo piece, and this one is sweet and dirty at the same time :)

statispro1statispro1almost 9 years ago
3rd chapter?

Grandma comes for a visit and finds out the family secret but is only to happy to join in! Please make this happen!

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
5*****STARS!

Lovely Stories!

Please keep going with yours lovely Series!

Lesbian Inc. is the Best!

Would love to see a Story/Series with more older women in love with their relatives, such as the Grandmothers, the Mothers in law and the GrandAunties mmmmmm

Thank you for some Great and loving Wet wet big "O" moments of true Pleasure mmmmmm

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal in a very close relationship with my loving 76yo Aunt mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Great story would love to read more and see if there is any more aunts and nieces that join in besides the grandmothers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

Stick to your day job, digging ditches, shovelling shit or or any other labor intensive idiot type job you do. You are definitely not Lord Byron LOL

Oh and feel free to look up who Lord Byron is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE LIKE THIS;

STORIES LIKE THIS, ARE VERY ENJOYABLE, NO DRAMA, NO COCK

FIGHTS, JUST LOVE, AND WOMEN MAKING GREAT LOVE.

THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Very hot story

Would like to see a further chapter in this series but also very happy if you decide to end it here with all six lesbian ladies having a fabulous life together.

I slightly agree with others who have said it moved very quickly from incest sex/group sex/anal/mother-daughter sex, but reading all the detail of the sex between the girls was very arousing and just as enjoyable as reading about the build up the young girls surrendering to their lesbian desires

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very much enjoy reading stories like this. no cheating, no lies,

just happy sex, mothers, daughters, cousins, aunts, please have

more of these.

mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

great story you should do a sequel to it some day

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

What a gorgeously riotous celebration of family lesbian sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Try that lie to someone else they used fake dicks on each other they still want to fuck a man it's that simple

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Only real issue besides needing some editing is none of them were true lesbian they were bi a true lesbian don't like dick in any way real or fake now I didn't like how you felt the need to downgrade all men by the actions of a few not all of us are like that next time don't downgrade all men by the actions of just a few asshole s would have had a higher rating if not for that but you a decent talent for putting a fantasy into a story on paper keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this story and the previous chapter. Well written and sexy.

I have never had an incestuous affair mainly because I was an only child without female relatives.

My mother abandon my father and I when I was one, but if I had sisters and cousins I think I would like to share loving sex with them . NICE STORY.

NOW I am not speaking for all lesbians but what I have read below to me at least is BULLSHIT! I and many of my lesbian friends and lovers use strap-ons and dildos. WE do not hate dicks, we do not hate men. We love women!!

We love to make love and also to have riotous unadulterated and kinky sex. As well as tongues, hands, toes, spoons, bananas, honey ... we sometimes use dildos, strap-ons, vibrators and more the same as heterosexuals, pan- sexuals etc, it is the fulfilment and joy we are looking to give and receive.

A fear of, or envy of dicks and males does not come into the equation. We love women, I suppose. because of genetics or gender..? I have many male friends, gay and straight I love them dearly, I just have never been in love with them, attracted to them or turned on by the male bodies - I am talking about the entire person not just the dick.

So you "true lesbians don't like dick" idiots, get real!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, but continuing my rant, immediately below, I did mean to say that if any part of this and other lesbian stories are at fault it is the fascination for anal sex.

During covid lockdowns a group of us spent much time reading Literotica stories and then critiquing them (and getting horny and having lots of sexy fun too).

We mostly agreed that the vast majority of lesbian stories with a fixation for anal sexy and asses where actually written by men.

I enjoy the occasional rimming and a little butt teasing with a wet little pinky finger, but that's it.

I have only known one lesbian with a real anal sex passion. Very few of my group know of lesbians or bi females who employ anal sex as part of their love making. As the old saying goes "You don't picnic next to the sewerage pipes when the play ground is just around the bend.

Sorry for soapboxing, I will shut up now.

LOVE K

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's a wonderful loving story and the only thing that I believe would make it better is for the three sets of loving sisters to eventually marry their primary lovers.

Their primary lovers being their own sisters.

They should then hopefully have children together using artificial insemination and sperm artificially grown from their sister-wives but undergoing genetic screening first to verify that the children that they have with each other will be healthy and without any serious genetic problems being inherited because of their parents slightly unusual relationship. That being their wives also being their sisters.

I do believe that if one truly is in love with a sibling that genetic abnormalities are less likely to crop up between any children that they have together but it never hurts to be extra careful when dealing with true love between siblings that want to build a family with their siblings or even their own offspring!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous