Who Watches the Watchers?

Story Info
Troi and Riker are forced to perform ancient sex ritual.
1.4k words
3.66
21.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirpa
lirpa
4 Followers

Summary: non-canon - The Mintakins take Counselor Troi and Commander Riker hostage.

*

The Mintakin leader, Liko, nodded and two heavy set men carried out a struggling, naked Counsleor Troi. The short, burly men forced Deanna on her back onto a stone altar in the middle of a raised stone platform.

They shackled her hands together overhead while her legs were spread wide and restrained. Liko stood behind the altar, the squat man reverently ran his hand up her thigh and over the swell of her hips, stopping before he reached a breast.

Troi twisted her head to see a bound Commander Riker, kneeling in front of the altar with his hands behind his head. He was positioned so he could look at her and the audience below. Rage colored his face as he watched the Mintakin leader fondle what was rightfully his.

In the crowd, she could see the silhouettes of Data and Geordi hunching over to blend in and stay hidden. Deanna cried out in protest as Liko probed her hidden depths with his stubby fingers. He began to address the villagers, ranting to them that all the bad things happening were because of the alien woman.

"Evil has plagued us since she arrived! And now she has brought one of her minions to help her." He shouted, walking over and yanking Will's head up by his hair. "Now he can join her in appeasing our god, Takin."

A cheer came from the crowd. Three men dragged Riker off the platform and around back. Troi could feel his rage and worry for her. She felt a sliver of panic run through him then haziness. Another minute went by and she couldn't feel her Imzadi at all.

The light from the flames seemed to lick at Deanna's body. Fires roared from both ends of the platform near the front, giving off tremendous amounts of heat. From her view, Troi could see the simple villagers all clamoring to see the woman from another planet.

She called out mentally for Will but got no response. A small sheen of sweat covered her as she shifted on the uncomfortable stone slab, testing her chains. The air was heavy with tension and excitement.

Liko stepped away as a large cloaked figure was guided up on the platform to the end of the altar at Deanna's feet. The tall man was wearing a grotesque mask that covered half of his face, leaving his mouth exposed, showing a distinctively cut beard.

Two young girls removed the robe to reveal the chiseled body of the Enterprise's first officer.

"Will!" Deanna cried out.

He gave no response. Not a flicker of his sapphire blue eyes, no mental caress of reassurance. She heard Liko cackle in the background.

The skinny girls ran their hands over Riker's body. Deanna growled as one of them began to fondle him, quickly bringing his large manhood to full attention. The same girl smiled wickedly at the counselor while licking the commander's chest.

A low chant began from the villagers. The girls guided the figure of their god, Takin, up on the altar onto his knees and untied Deanna's legs.

"Imzadi." She tried desperately. They were going to be killed if he didn't snap out of this.

He looked down at her with stoned eyes. Without a word, the masked, drugged Riker raised Troi's hips high, arching her back and hammered his hard cock up into her tight, wet center.

Deanna screamed and pulled on the chains that bound her wrists overhead. William Riker was very well endowed. Whenever they made love, he was always gentle as to not hurt her, careful of being too rough.

She would not get that consideration here. The man that caressed and worshipped her body before was now brainwashed by these simpletons into participating in their barbaric rites.

With their profiles to the audience, the villagers were able to witness the representation of their god taking his lust out on the evil temptress. Troi's breasts bounced wildly as Commander Riker slammed his hips between her splayed thighs, bruising the soft flesh there.

His arms held her thighs from underneath while the muscles in his buttocks flexed as he steadily pumped in and out of her. Will kept pace with the drums. As they became faster, his thrusts became quicker and harder. He stretched her inner walls to the point of pain, penetrating her deeper and deeper with each jerk of his hips

Riker grunted out the sexual frustration of the group watching them. He looked like a god, Deanna thought as he ravaged her. His bare chest glistened and his arms were stretched out, holding her spread legs. The mask seemed to move with the light of the fires, the flicker of the flames giving his eyes demonic life.

It was if he was a machine. His rhythm was methodical and tireless. He held her body at an awkward angle. Her wrists strained against the chains as the masked figure yanked her towards him, pounding his thick cock into her over and over and over again.

Helpless to fight him off, Deanna's head fell back and she saw Liko standing at the head of the altar. With glazed eyes, the little man twitched as he watched the two of them coupling, his hips pumping absently in time with the Mintankin deity.

Riker leaned down on his forearms, crushing Troi's breasts against his hairy chest, forcing her attention back to him. His mind may have been drugged, but his body still knew all of her hot spots.

One meaty paw reached up and grasped a supple breast, squeezing firmly, bringing the rosy nipple to his lips. The edge of his mask scraped over her soft skin as he bit and nipped at the erect bud. Pleasure coursed through her restrained body as an ache began to build at her core.

Anguished, Deanna arched her neck looking above her head again. Liko leaned down clearly aroused. He went to touch her, but as he put his hands on her arms, Will's head snapped up and he snarled at the small man.

The leader jumped back, fear etched on his face that he may have angered the god.

"Please, Imzadi," Deanna whispered, "he is going to kill us. You must wake up."

Riker gave no indication he heard. Seeming incensed by the interruption, his rhythm increased, punishing her with harder strokes. He held one of her legs up, amplifying the sound of their wet bodies slapping together.

~Will, you must stop~ she cried mentally, trying to concentrate more on the pain in her back from being pressed into the hard, cold stone rather than the pleasure pulsing at her center. She couldn't come, not here, not in front of all these people!

It would mean their death.

The drum beat was at a frenzy. Turning her head towards the crowd, she saw that most had stripped completely naked. Some women were on all fours letting any man take them like animals, while other villagers, both men and women, were on their knees orally pleasing whoever who in front of them, including Data and Geordi.

Charged air kissed her skin and Deanna was bathed in the sexual energy of the villagers, heightening her arousal to its peak. Above her, Will Riker commanded her body. He tensed and his cock swelled inside of her.

Troi threw her head back, desperately trying not to come. Her imzadi cried out above her, jerking his hips, filling her with his seed.

NO! she screamed mentally and aloud. Will! She cried as she came, praying he would hear her.

As he collapsed forward on top of her body, Riker looked up in time to see Liko swinging down a large saber at their necks.

The large commander blocked the base of the sword with one arm and punched the Mintakin with his other hand. Quickly leaping off the altar, a naked Riker kicked at Liko knocking the sword from his hand.

Cowering, the little man tried to scurry away as the masked deity came at him and threw him against the rock wall. Liko shrunk to the ground in a heap. Will ripped off his mask and went to Deanna's side.

The villagers were stunned unsure what to do. From the crowd, she heard Geordi's voice yell, "Run! Takin is angry! Have mercy!"

Like frightened birds they scattered. Data and Geordi made their way to the altar to assist their friends.

Data used his android strength to release Counselor Troi from her bonds while Lt. La Forge signaled the Enterprise for four to beam up. Will grabbed the robe he'd worn before and covered Deanna with it just as the transporter beam took them back to the Enterprise.

lirpa
lirpa
4 Followers