All Comments on 'Whole'

by doveglion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow...

That was extraordinary...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
.

Hmm. I don't usually care for the "you" and "me" device, but you managed it well. I can't quite tell if the irritating stylistic quirks here are an extension of the narrators sloppy ideas about language or your own voice asserting itself, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. ^_^ A little self-serious, though I suppose it goes with the black eyeliner...an attitude I've always disliked (yes, the ellipses is a joke about sloppy style). And please, don't capitalize "goosebumps." // All that said, however, I did enjoy the story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was…

beautiful and heartrending. I liked the device of the glass too. Very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it hurt...

It hurt to read you submission, it was so honest and truthful.  It hurt because i could see elements of my own relationship in your tale; you have opened my eyes... i hope its not too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So touching

I cried hard after reading this. It was so raw and touching. The real emotions in it moved me so much. I'm crying as I write this comment. I hope you can resolve the problems in your relationship. I really do. You have so much love for him. I only wish I could find someone who loves me half as much as you love him. This is such a beautiful piece.

Morrigans_FaolanMorrigans_Faolanover 13 years ago

That was achingly lovely.

IzzyAndyIzzyAndyalmost 13 years ago
:)

Absolutely gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

This was soo moving. At the end I was close to tears because it was easy to relate to. Keep on writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to love others we have to love and accept ourselves first

im feeling a lot with this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous