Whoops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the living arrangements?" I asked.

"That may be more complicated, but we're adults and I can't see why we can't figure out a discreet way of making sure we all have our fair share of each other. But we'll see, we'll wing it for a while and see where we head."

"How is Madge this morning?" said Annie quietly.

"When we left she was holding her own in a very messy water fight in the shower room. It was chaos and very wet, so we split to see you guys. Oh and Mel says congratulations are in order, you finally got to get together. Can't say I'm surprised, you two are like a pair of gloves you're so close. I wish I'd had a brother or sister, but if you're willing I'd like to be your older brother."

"You already are Bill, you've always have been that since you met Mel. We knew you were the one." Annie said and moved to sit on my lap.

Bill beamed and Mel kissed him gently.

"So do you fancy staying over for lunch?" I heard myself say. Annie giggled and kissed the top of my head.

"That would be good, although we might have to phone Madge and let her know."

"Well phone her now and say one of us will pick her and the kids up and bring them over." Annie said and looked at me, I nodded, why not.

"You sure? don't you want some time for just yourselves?"

"In the words of the immortal Louis Armstrong, "We've got all the time in the world.""

12