Who's Crying Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't fully trust you yet, Kevin," she said. "I'm going to put my little friend here against dear Karla's forehead, while I unlock your handcuffs. If you even twitch, she's dead."

"Maybe I'll twitch, just so you can blow her fucking brains out," I said.

She smiled her best super villain smile. "Then I'll put my gun against YOUR forehead," she smirked. And she did. She held the gun right against my forehead as she unlocked the handcuffs with the other hand.

"Kevin, your cuffs are loose. I'm leaving the key on the floor beside you. Don't move until I'm out of the room or I'll kill you. Once I'm gone, you can unlock the cuffs and the two of you can eat.

"As soon as the door closed I pulled free of the cuffs. I unlocked Karla's cuffs and she stood up. As soon as she was on her feet she pushed me against the wall and started kissing me.

The first kiss was tentative. The second was more insistent and by the third, her tongue was in my mouth and she was pressing herself against me.

I pushed her off of me and glared at her. "I hate you, Karla," I said.

"Then why did it take you so long to push me off?" she asked. She came back towards me reaching for me with genuine hunger in her eyes.

"Karla, we're in danger. We're going to be killed," I said.

"Let's go out with a bang," she smiled. Even as she spoke she was opening her blouse.

"Let's not go out at all," I said. "We just need a plan."

Karla walked over to the table and looked at the food. Naturally it was McDonalds. There were two bottles of water on the tray as well.

"Karla, don't eat that," I said. "It's probably drugged."

"Okay, I'll just have water," she said. I slapped the bottle out of her hand.

"That's drugged too," I said.

"Kevin, you're paranoid," she said. "The seal isn't broken." I picked up the bottle from the table where it had fallen.

"Watch this," I said. I turned the bottle upside down and gave it a little squeeze. A tiny spurt of water came out.

"She used a hypodermic needle above the top of the water level," I said. "If you squeeze the bottle while it's upright you'd never notice it."

I took the bottles and emptied them into the sink, leaving a bit in the bottom of each. I hoped that Lorraine would think that we had been drinking them.

I racked my brain trying to figure out what her next move would be. About a half hour later she came back. She shot a couple of times into the walls to move us back. Then she pushed a mobile tripod with a video camera mounted on it into the room.

"Okay, let's get started," she smirked. "Kevin this is where you prove your loyalty. I've been searching my soul and I've decided that you're the one this bitch hurt the worst. So I'm going to give you a chance to live. Outside that door there are four guys relaxing and eating some of the same food I gave you guys. They're my plan B. You're Plan A."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Originally, I was going to have the four guys gang rape her and then put a bullet in her head. They would have had to kill her to avoid going to jail for life," she said.

"I'm going to give you the same chance. Think about it," she said. "Think about her cheating on you. My brother probably wasn't the only one. Fuck that bitch and then get your revenge for the way she humiliated you or I'll blow your brains out too. I don't have a choice. Kevin you can go back to your nice cushy life as a writer, or you can die here today. The funny thing about it is, if you die, the sales of your books will probably double."

"I..." I began.

"Don't worry Kevin," said Lorraine. "The water you guys drank was drugged. It was some of that new female Viagra. It has no effect on you, but Karla would probably fuck any guy she comes in contact with right now. The drug is so powerful that she's more than likely eager to have you mount her. What a whore. There's also a drug in the water to make both of you more inclined to follow orders. You're going to do it so don't fight it."

"Come on Kevin, forget about that fat cow, I want you to fuck me," said Karla behind me. I turned to look at her and she was opening her blouse.

"See what I mean," laughed Lorraine. "The bitch is so doped up she'd probably attack anything that's cylindrical. She just needs something in her pussy."

Karla was rubbing her hands down my sides she unzipped my pants and whispered in my ears. "Kevin, we're not drugged," she whispered. The next thing I knew she had lovingly cupped my balls and taken my dick in her mouth. She let it pop out and licked the underside of it. She flicked her tongue in the head of it and I almost came then.

She got further down on her knees and started sucking and licking in earnest. Then she pulled me on top of her. "Fuck me Kevin," she said lustily.

"Yeah fuck that whore," said Lorraine from behind the camera. I noticed that one hand still held the gun on us.

Karla grabbed my dick and guided it inside of her. She raised her hips and started humping me. I didn't understand what she planned but I went along with it. We fucked like rabbits. It was quick, messy and intense. When she came she screamed like a mad woman but she continued humping me until I shot rope after rope of sperm into her unprotected womb. She pushed me off and sucked me hard again. She second time we fucked she put her long legs on my shoulders and slammed her ass against me like a bitch in heat. If I hadn't known that she wasn't drugged I'd have sworn that she was.

"Kevin, fuck my ass," she gushed. "Fuck my slutty ass, Kevin."

"We've never done..." I began.

"I want to give you something that I've never given anyone," she said.

"Yes fuck that whore in her ass. Fuck her hard. Slam it in there," screamed Lorraine, from behind the camera. She was pressing the barrel of the gun against her own crotch. I could tell she was immensely turned on too.

Even as turned on as Karla was, I had to go slowly. I started out by opening her asshole up with my fingers. At the same time I was rubbing her clit to keep her aroused.

"Stop warming that whore up and just rape her asshole," screamed Lorraine. Her eyes had a funny glow in them, but she kept that gun in her hands.

I pushed the head of my dick against Karla's virgin anus. She turned her head around and smiled at me. "It's okay Kevin," she smiled. "I know."

I pushed. I pushed as hard as I could and she screamed as I forced my way past her sphincter. My dick slammed nearly all the way home in one shot and her scream of pain reverberated off of the walls.

"Oh yeah, fuck that bitch. Rape her!" screamed Lorraine. "Make that bitch take it."

I slowly stroke in and out of Karla's ass trying to move as easily as possible and save her as much pain as possible, but within a few minutes she was pushing her ass against me and urging me on. Her ass was so tight that within a few strokes I couldn't hold back. I flooded her insides with the small amount of sperm I had left in my balls.

When I pulled my dick out of her it was covered in sperm and a tiny bit of blood.

"Suck his dick, whore," screamed Lorraine. "Suck all of the blood and sperm and shit off of it. Or the next thing that cums around here will be my gun."

Karla looked me in the eye and smiled. Then she turned around and did it. She did it lovingly. She licked my dick like it was the best thing on earth.

"Okay, that's enough," screamed Lorraine. "I should have known. She wasn't supposed to enjoy it. I should have known a whore like her just wants to be fucked."

I took a gamble, based on what I had seen. "Lorraine, do you want to go next?" I asked. "Are you going to let me get between those chubby thighs and squirt my juice in your belly?" I asked.

Lorraine's eyes rolled back in her head. I think she came right then but she didn't lower the barrel of the gun a millimeter. Lorraine smiled, but beside me I noticed that Karla got a pissed off look in her eyes.

"Oh yeah," said Lorraine. "Baby when we fuck, you're going to forget all about this whore and what she did to you. I'll be the nastiest slut you ever had. But first I need you to do something for me."

"What Sweetie," I asked. "What do you want me to do?"

She pulled out another gun. "This one only has one bullet in it," she said. "So don't get any stupid ideas. This desk is so thick and heavy that it's bullet proof. If you try to shoot me, I'll kill you both. Lorraine slid the gun over to me and ducked behind the desk. She could see me but I didn't have a shot. "Kill that bitch now and then we'll start out relationship out by you fucking me on her corpse," she said.

"Kevin, shoot me if you have to," whispered Karla. "Honey you have to live for both of us. I'll die happy knowing..."

"Knowing what?" I whispered back. I cocked the gun as I spoke.

"That you love me too, dummy," she said and then closed her eyes. "Kevin that felt so good," she said. I pressed the gun against her forehead and she smiled. "Love you, Honey," she said.

I'd known that we had only one chance to get out of it. I had calculated the angle of the shot after estimating where Lorraine was behind the desk. I also prayed that the tiles on the walls were strong enough that the path of my shot wouldn't veer away from the vectors I had calculated.

As quick as a thought, I whirled around and shot into the corner of the room behind the desk. It was the type of move that James Bond or any of the heroes from my books would have used. The bullet hit the wall and I heard a pinging sound as it ricocheted off of the wall and embedded itself in the floor.

"Shit!" screamed Lorraine from behind the desk. She stood up with murder in mind. "You almost hit me, you fucker," she said angrily. "None of this pussy for you, Kevin. All you've got coming now is a bullet. I really was going to fuck you. I was going to fuck the shit out of you, before I killed you. They're going to find your body next to hers. And the gun that killed her in your hand. I'm not stupid enough to tell you the rest of it. But no one will ever suspect me. They'll think you raped and killed your ex wife. You just snapped after years of hating her."

I raised the gun in my hand and pulled the trigger again. All that came out was an empty clicking sound. "I told you, you only had one bullet, stupid," she hissed. She took a step nearer to me. And I threw the gun with all of my might. She never saw it coming. The heavy pistol struck her right on the head and she went down like a parade balloon with the air let out of it. Even though she was unconscious, I dove for her and grabbed her gun. I got the handcuffs off the floor and cuffed both her hands and her feet to the beam. Karla, still in a daze that we weren't going to die ran over and kicked her several times. I checked her pulse. She was still alive but she had a huge knot on her forehead.

I breathed a sigh of relief and slowly went out into the room beyond. I kept the gun up, ready to shoot the guys in the room if necessary. There were no guys in the room. The rest of the building was empty. I wondered where her accomplice was. I decided to leave that for the police. I found my jacket and called the police. A smiling Karla, still pulling her clothes on joined me.

* * * * * *

Karla

As soon as they got us to the police station, Kevin and I were separated. We were questioned separately and they compared our stories. They brought us back together finally and brought us into a room where Meg, Deena and a really angry Heather awaited. Heather was even taller up close. Her boobs dominated the room like 3-D objects pushing their way off of a 2-D screen.

"Kevin, are you alright?" she asked. "You must be traumatized. I'm taking you back to the hotel immediately."

"We still have a few more questions for him ma'am," said one of the detectives.

"He's the victim here," snapped Heather angrily. She was back in full guard dog mode. "How would you like it if I called a press conference? I can see it now. "Famous author harassed by the police department after they failed to find the maniac who kidnapped him."

"Uhm, I guess we can ask his wife if there's anything else we need to know. Their stories were almost identical," said the detective.

"She's not his fucking wife," snapped Heather. "They've been divorced for years. She's the reason he was in danger in the first place. I intend to keep that bitch as far away from him as possible. Come on Kevin, we're leaving."

I just stood and watched as he was dragged away. He turned to me and our eyes locked. His smile let me know that he was mine again.

The detectives who'd been questioning Lorraine came out and filled us in. Lorraine was crazy. She'd videotaped Kevin and me, but she'd focused the camera on me alone. Kevin's face was never in the picture. She planned on releasing the video on the internet to further humiliate me after my death. The police had lots of evidence on her from the audio portion of the tape. The tape would be destroyed when they were done with it.

They did look at me funny, but I didn't care. I was alive and I had my husband back. It also turned out that Lorraine had been bluffing. There were no other guys waiting to rape me. The one guy who had helped her at first was a homeless guy she had pain in liquor to do it. They were going to put Lorraine away for a very long time.

A short time later, Meg and Deena took me back to my hotel room. Meg bounced up and down on my bed as I got ready to go to sleep. "Karla, you don't seem to be "traumatized," she said, making light of Heather's overly dramatic claims about Kevin.

"In fact, you seem almost happy," she said staring at me. "You're smiling. I don't remember ever seeing that."

"I am happy," I gushed. "I got to spend the night with my husband. He doesn't hate me and we..."

"Good Lord you're blushing like a schoolgirl," said Meg. "You had sex with him didn't you?"

"Oh yeah," I said, rubbing my lower belly.

"Well I hope you enjoyed it," she said. "Heather isn't going to let you near him ever again." That thought did get a rise out of me.

"It isn't up to her," I snapped. "She works for Kevin, not the other way around."

"Calm down, Karla," she said. "I'm not the one you're fighting. I kind of need to tell you something else."

"What?" I asked.

"Well you know, I've been uhm...spending some time with Eddie and..." She began.

"Are you talking about Heather's fiancé?" I asked.

"Well, he's a free man now. She fired him and broke off their engagement. But he told me some really interesting things. Did you know that those whores...I mean women that Kevin was with all over Europe were set ups? Apparently he was so stuck on you that Heather decided he needed to have a few flings to break your grip on him. Any time he got too close to them, she'd send them packing."

"Why would she do that?" I asked.

"We think she was trying to soften him up for conquest," gushed Meg. "And now that her engagement is out of the way. She can move in for the kill."

"Fuck that," I screamed. "I didn't almost get killed by one psychotic bitch to let another one steal my husband."

Over the next day or so, I tried everything I could to see Kevin. It just seemed like everything I did was blocked. With them leaving the next morning, I got pissed off all over again. According to Meg, I was worse. It was Ed who came up with an idea for me.

He said that we should go to the Journey concert. Kevin was sure to be there. We'd search the arena during the concert and text his location if one of us found him. With the building being searched by the four of us it wouldn't be nearly as difficult.

It all sounded good until we got to the arena and found out the bad news. There were no tickets available. The concert was sold out. "Yeah Kevin Canard's manager bought all of the leftover tickets and donated them to a high school. That was really nice of her, wasn't it?" asked the ticket guy. Just as he dashed our hopes, I heard the sound of drums as the concert started.

I had a word for Heather and nice wasn't it. A guy in a jacket with the band's logo on it stepped into the ticket booth then. "Hey," said the ticket guy. "I was just telling them that all of the tickets are sold out. Everyone in town wants to hear your boys tonight."

"Yeah but that has nothing to do with her," he said pointing at me. "She's Kevin Canard's wife. They're sitting in the front row center."

"That's why I'm here," I said excitedly. "I can't get through the crowd to get to my seat and I left my pass at the hotel room."

"No problem," said the guy. "I'm part of the road crew. I'll take you to Kevin. He isn't in his seat yet anyway. He's hanging out with the guys backstage while the opening act is on. He's been telling us about that shit you guys went through with that crazy woman. Why do you think she did it?"

His question told me that Kevin was keeping some of the details private. I realized then that the seat might not have been for me. Kevin hadn't tried to contact me despite all of the messages I'd left him. Maybe he had someone else in mind. If he did, I was going to beat her ass.

"Kevin has a lot of crazy fans," I said to the guy. "This one was crazier than normal."

"He said his next book will be about what happened to you guys," the guy said as we walked through the stadium. "He said he's going to make up names and change a few details. He's throwing out some scene ideas to the guys. He wants them to write some music strictly for the movie. Everyone is juiced about it. Who would you want to see play you?"

"I'll have to think about that," I said smiling.

A few minutes later I was watching as Kevin, Neil Schon and Jonathan Cain threw popcorn at Arnel Pineda during his vocal warm-up. Kevin looked over at me and waved. He told the guys to have a great show and came over to me, pushing me out into the hallway.

"Where the hell have you been?" he asked. "What happened to us talking?"

"Kevin, I left you tons of messages and tried constantly to see you," I said. He just smiled and shook his head. He grabbed my hand and took me to a lounge where we could talk. As he closed the door the sound of the opening act faded to the point that we could talk.

Talking was not what we did. We argued. I told Kevin everything. I told him about that first time I kissed Jerry and the way I distanced myself from him afterwards. I told him about the second one and he went ballistic. I told him that Jerry had quit his job then to distance us even more. He no more wanted to cheat on Mary, than I had on Kevin. I also reminded him that he had slept with more other partners than I had. Except for the one drunken time with Jerry, I had never in my life had sex with any man except Kevin. He had been with at least three or four women during the time that we were apart.

"Kevin, I'm sorry," I said again. "I've been miserable without you. I never wanted to lose you. I wish you knew what it was like."

"I did," he said softly.

"No Kevin," I said. "You don't know. I was the one who screwed up. You're the one who has to decide to forgive me and let me back in your life."

"I do know what that's like," he said. "Remember the first time I thought that you had cheated on me? I was so scared when Jessica took me back to your dorm. I thought you were going to scream at me and tell me to get lost. But you just came over and hugged me. That was the moment that I knew you loved me. I could see it in your eyes. You loved me enough to forgive me for being a complete and utter jackass."

"Kevin, you weren't a jackass," I said. "I was so flattered that you loved me enough to get really upset at the thought of me being with someone else. So you can forgive me now. It's your turn."

1...345678