All Comments on 'Who's Got a Secret?'

by cageytee

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
A GOOD READ

Well done story. I enjoyed the way it was done and thought you did a great job putting everything together. Will look forward to your next story.

beesfanbeesfanalmost 19 years ago
Very good.

In my opinion, a very well written story! I will say little more to avoid giving any of the plot away, not least because this is a story which actually has one. I enjoyed the characters and their inter-action in this tale.

To the author, I admire the versatility shown by the stories you have so far posted. You seem to be on something of a roll and all I can say is 'roll on'! Thankyou.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
very nice

very good. a true loving wife story. thank you

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 19 years ago
very interesting

Nice story, well written and a switch from the norm. Thanks for putting a lot of thought into the stories you tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mixed

As much as I dislike the "wimp cuckold of a husband" variety, you manage to make this story fairly tolerable with the happy ending. (So maybe I'm a sucker for happy endings.) It was, however, an interesting twist with injecting the gay brother. The chance encounter in the grocery store largely salvaged the story.

-- KVK

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Very well done

I admire your skills as a story teller and a writer. The characters were believable and the plot was very plausible. You certainly have the ability to hold a reader captive and I truly hope that you will continue writing for your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BEWARE – A STORY WITH NO FOUNDATION!

There is a lot that I did not like (but could live with) in this story. For example, I did not like both characters of husband and wife. He is passive; indecisive illogical and unnecessarily acting like a martyr. She is extremely harsh, vindictive and borderline sadistic as she feeds her husband a selection from her sexual humiliation menu.

What I could not live with, though, is the implausible plot. Yes, that initial conflict that supposes to set the story in motion – just was not there to convince me.

It does not sound plausible that a husband desperate to get back to the good graces of his wife will fail to mention that his efforts to betray her have actually …failed. You do not have to be a mental health professional to realize that the fact that his body failed to cooperate with him is in fact a major winning point, as both wife and seducer neighbor realized immediately. Some sort of confession like “I know it does not forgive my actions but when the moment came I just could not do it dear…” would have been something that most people would have said if caught by their spouse.

The big question - why did not husband share that info? Story’s official version: could have been taken from the PROPER ETIQET BEHAVIOUR CODE OF QUEEN VICTORIA ‘the lust of the intentions and plan was there, therefore that is sin enough’…COME ON! My version: Well, than we would not have the story as we know it With the added info wife would still be upset but not as much, not worthy of the whole torturous path she took her husband through without this info. The only problem - it does not work because as you read, you know it’s unnecessary - because not that much happened that justifies that much of a story! You have to build a good foundation for a plot in terms of a real conflict in order for the plot to unfold credibly. No foundation – no story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well writen story

Well written story, but the plot is a little stale. The two wrongs make it right is a little tiring, and this is worse than usual. His drunken groping during which not much happened is supposed to be the impetus to forcce him to allow wife to bring a lover in for a couple or more of humiliating sex sessions is too far over the top. No husband is that stupid or wimpy. Even with your gay twistm the revenge motif is still overdone, the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Different and Good

I'm glad it worked out okay for the characters. I didn't know where the story was going. That's good. And it wasn't a wimp cuckhold story like some might say. The guy went along because he cared about his wife & marriage. He wasn't getting his rocks off on watching another guy fuck his wife or wasn't humiliated and had his face dragged through shit. I think this story was legit.

Are the characters real? Is the wife sadistic? A case could be made for that interpretation but I'll accept the author's take on the story & the characters reconciliation. Reconciliation is always better than anger and/or bitterness, if the couple is truly reconciled. The trust factor is crucial to a relationship. Sometimes trust can irreconciably be severed. There is the question of personal dignity and pride but that should be subservient to love and the relationship, if the relationship is to survive and flourish.

That's my moralizing for today---at least at the end of this story. Good work cageytee.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Definitely different

A good story. I couldnt quite understand why he allowed it to get to the point where she would take someone to bed. He should have walked out then, I felt.

Just knowing that the wife was going to fuck someone next week would be really mind boggling and marriage ending. Mainly because it is deliberate and calculating. She seemed to emit to him some lack of sincerity in what she intended but you needed to let us know he suspected she was bluffing. He shouldn't have been crying.

I don't think he should have agreed to the no satisfaction proposal. He should have tried a little bluff of his own at that point."If you feel that way, I'll just leave now".

Alittle too much agreement on his part but a good story, though. AND a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not so Good

He's a wimp and caves in for something he didn't do and allows himself to be punished......WIMP, then he agrees to unreasonable revenge.......WIMP. She lets him think she's cheating multiple times.....BITCH. She never admits to him he didn't do anything wrong......BITCH. Marriage based on deceit and lies by both. Your "Characters" have NO character. Story SUCKS

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
A Good nominal read

I liked the story because it was a bit different. I admit, I came to reading this after reading a piece from one of our regular "wimp to the max husband" contributors so I may be more favorably inclinded than usual. :-)

I did like the fact that she wasn't going to let up on him and there was some good foreshadowing done. But it was pretty plain though that she wasn't screwing anyone but it was well done.

Granted, the '2 wrongs make a right' ploy IS getting a bit overdone by many writers here but it is a tried and true plot device here at LE. I may have to use it sometime (perhaps in an upcoming story I have coming in honor of HDK's efforts) so we cut some slack about that.

All in all, not the best we get, but a decent story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The shits!

This story does not belong on Literotica. It is about as erotic as laying down underneath a cow's ass and eating the shit that comes outa her. To make something erotic out of getting even with a cheating husband by secretly carrying on an affair with a sibling that is queer is not my idea of eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Different, interesting and intriguing

This was an intriguing and quite sexy story. The plot was great (even if the use of the brother for "revenge" was somewhat telegraphed!) The story was spoilt by a number of errors that could have been fixed by better editing and some stilted conversation. Nevertheless, in general, a good effort.

TO THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO VEHEMENTLY CRITICIZE AND VOTE DOWN ANYTHING THEY READ WHICH CONTAINS A "WIMP" MALE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE QUALITY OF THE WRITING OR THE STORY OR THE NATURE OF THE GENRE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T READ, COMMENT ON OR VOTE ON LOVING WIFE STORIES. READING THESE SORT OF STORIES WILL ONLY REMIND YOU YET AGAIN OF YOUR OWN INADEQUACIES, FEARS AND INSECURITIES.

Cageytee, please keep on writing.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Touchy touchy!

A bit of a different approach. We can see (at least some of us can) that there's silent communication going on here between Sal & Peter. Peter sees the play of emotions on Sal's face and tries to gauge his reactions accordingly.

Although I'm not comfortable with the idea of a revenge fuck, Sal did it in such a way as to minimize humiliating Peter - see him arrive, then disappear, then watch him leave. Once he saw who the mystery man was he played his hand well, never overdoing it.

The serious problem here is the lack of real, explicit, verbal communication. I think with such communication they could have done more than just get beyond this little hiccup. They could have admitted to each other, at the end, exactly what they now know and how much better they feel about each other.

Sal - tell Peter about her chat with Lorraine and tell Peter who she was with and not really cheating.

Peter - admit how he knew who was with Sal but still continued accepting her punishment (once he called her bluff) to prove his love & devotion.

With this kind of openness they could have done more than get beyond the problem and actually made their marriage stronger - and probably be able to get a good laugh out of this in later years.

But the important point is that in reality neither fucked anyone they shouldn't have. Just a couple of mind-fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An Unusual Variation

This story is just a variation of the usual wimp cuckold stories. She was willing to destroy his self esteem and ruin their marriage in a stone cold calculationg manner. While being drunk is no excuse to fool around, it was not done to hurt her, or knowing it could end the marriage. She made sure he saw the man coming and going to grind his ego down some more. She was determined to mentally dominate their relationship, no matter what it did to him.

He just rolled over and basically said she could fuck other men as long as she wanted to, just like a good little wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
While I Really Like the

theme of marital consequence and it's multiple variations - I am uncomfortable with this story due to his continued reactions to her spoonfed stimuli of revenge.

Make no mistake, your writing is superb - thats not the issue at all. I admire your style and choice of themes. Plus I realize how difficult it is to write to everyone's satisfaction. You are getting real close to a perfect story as I see it. Your detailed depth of feelings expressed and felt are really very much like one would expect - lifelike if you will, but with some exceptions it was very credible.

What preceeded Sunday mornings conversation was a double payback (Friday and Sat. nites sessions) which from her viewpoint were fucking another man in his face while unbeknownst to her he still suffered through Wed., Thurs., Fri. and Sat. until viewing Sat. nites charade with her gay brother. To trade off Sunday to pile on a month of getting her off without his own satisfaction was much too much for any real man to stomach in my opinion. It was her final disrespect of him and much to much a grind it in your face pain dealing revenge to salvage anything left afterwords in my opinion given what had already taken place.

While that was disturbing, when he as a puppy dog lapped her off two times and then was dismissed by her curtly, his reaction - demeanor was wimpy which disturbed me. Her visit that nite to sit on his face was the final straw - you lost me with his acceptance of her gross disrespect and humiliation of him. Why you did that escapes reason from my viewpoint! An example of how a story can change on a few words (well, his closing choice to eat her out again was wimpy as well).

Lost, gone, bye bye was my respect for him and her and you regardless of what followed - so close and yet so far was the escaping credibility of your work. In the end they deserved each other for how she crassly delt and he pitifully received her revenge ad nauseum.

Nontheless, well writen and until then a plausible possibility.

with some Regard

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Doesn't Play That Well

I can't understand why the husband didn't tell her the truth that nothing happened! I can understand him willing to take a lie detector test to prove it, as well as going to mariage counselling with her. Why should he agree to let her have an affair (even though she didn't) when he didn't cheat? Any husband that didn't cheat would be denying the affair, and fighting to prove it. They would also not put up with a wife that wanted to cheat. In this case, yes he did get close to the line and they should have marital counselling, but he didn't cross it. She intentionally wenty out to hurt him. If he didn't have the knowledge that it was her brother, don't you think it would have torn the marriage apart? Especially since he didn't cheat. You're a good writer, but please treat your characters like real people. You really failed in this respect.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
It seems to be walking and talking like a duck

It sounds like a duck or should we say wimp. This one is mighty close to proving that it is a wimp story. Here is a breakdown:

On the wimp side; he doesn't insist that she hear the whole story, he let's her have more that one night with her "lover," and he agrees to pleasure her for one month solid without him "getting off." On the strong husband side; he stands up to her about using their bed, he uses a camera to discover her "lover's" identity, and he stands up to her having a third night with him(although this one he only does after he discovers her lovers identity).

He agrees to most of her humiliating demands and only stands up to her when he finds she is not actually cheating. I, like others, think that more communication and counseling would have been more believable.

You are becoming one of my favorite authors and I have liked your stories so far, but this one wasn't up to the others.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Interesting Story

It was not the regular fare, but I enjoyed it. I always did like fairy tale ending where everything works out ok!

JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
Mixed review on this story.

Thought that the story was too unreal to ever happen. If a couple cannot commucate at all , like this couple, then their marrige is over reguardless of any actions taken by them. Also no one , man or woman, would stand by and not explain their not going through with the act. Like the writting style just not the content.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
Disturbing story

in many ways.

I dislike wimp husbands, and this one was more wimpy than not.

Two wrongs never made a right, as this story proposes.

And my greatest 'pet hate' - The woman in the story is a fool with no redeeming qualities.

Stories which have no discernable character with whom to empathise are rarely satisfactory, as this one so readily demonstrates.

Well written and set out, but for me, totally unsuccessful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

I for one really liked it, some actual love in one of the "Loving Wives" stories, keep up the good work.

beesfanbeesfanalmost 19 years ago
Well, here's comment number 2.

Hell, all these negatives from people I often agree with! I had to re-read the story to see if I'd misread it the first time. Nope! Same little smile of satisfaction at the end, produced by an essentially gentle little tale about two people, who thought they had a problem they didn't really have, stumbling and stuttering their way to a resolution. Seemed like they strengthened their relationship in the process to me and they certainly seemed about to pep up their sex-life as a consequence.

Cageytee, you bring an originality to your story-telling which is all too rare around here. Don't be put off by criticism from those who want you to write only about characters who act in the way they believe to be credible (or, more likely, in the way they think they themselves would in the circumstances described) or by those who are haunted by the spectre of the jolly green wimp giant lurking around every corner. All just my opinions of course - no more, and I hope, no less valid than those expressed by anyone else. Except for some of the anonymous posters, described very astutely by another commenting elsewhere as belonging to the teenage paint-spray school of criticism, whose views are generally destructive, illiterate and, largely, worthless.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I was mixed on the story and the comments

I think the comments by Beesfan was good. I and others do not necessarily agree with the plot and the character's actions, but it is your story. I like your writing and look forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Literotica platform!

What I like about this platform is how writers are encouraged to rise to even-greater heights. No silly comments like “I dislike wimp husbands, and this one was more wimpy than not. “ Nice that all readers just enjoy “The story” and appreciate the writing skills and content. Bravo!

I thought the guy was OK. He knew the score earlier than most might realise and I think the wife was just chastising a slightly wayward hubby she loves.

Very enjoyable and please keep writing.

My Regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AN ‘OPINION POLICE’ IN THE MAKING?

I plan to elaborate on this issue in a different forum, but it seems worthy just to mention it here.

Some readers seem to be calling upon other readers to stop voicing their opinion. They claim that they do not like the style (too crude or too immature), the content (provide only constructive criticism; don’t tell the author what kind of plots or characters you did not like) or degree of relevance. And they suggest that you stop writing (unless you reform I assume).

It is their right to do so, of course, but personally I find this climate of intolerance upsetting and sad. On behalf of other readers I also find it potentially threatening and intimidating.

One could disagree, be upset, criticize the style, the content or the relevance of any readers’ feedback .Yet, calling on people to stop writing, or calling on the author to ignore all opinions which you deem unworthy is in my mind crossing the line.

I happen to be one of the readers who had the audacity to criticize the story. (I am not sure if it could qualify as “CONSTRUCTIVE” or not). As I had explained in details, I do not feel that the plot is convincing because I do not believe that the original conflict is really that difficult or complicated to resolve as it was made to be in the story. Is that “OK” with the ‘OPINION POLICE’, or should I recoil and wait until I find a story to which I could only cheer? How about giving the author the respect to decide for himself which of the reader’s reactions he deems helpful?

What is wrong with readers expressing their preferences and tastes in certain types of plots or characters (including husbands and wives)? In fact, this is an indirect compliment to the author, who successfully created the emotions of personal empathy or involvement in the readers. (You will find some interesting ideas on the issue of the desired emotional impact of art in the classic work of ARISTOTLE: “POETICS”) The reactions that we read on this forum could be compared to the cathartic boos or cheers of any audience. If people did that in a theatre would anyone object? -KOLKORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So, in "Police's" opinion

readers should stop writing the kind of comments calling for other readers to stop writing certain kind of comments.

Oops! Pot? Kettle?

Certain kinds of opinions are idiotic and ought to be called--as one example, the ones where the reader is warned, by the category, author, or the first couple of paragraphs, that it's not the kind of story the reader likes, but the commenter nonetheless takes keyboard in hand anyway and blathers on about how immoral blah blah blah that KIND of story is. I'm sorry, but that's just stupid, the people who do it are eejits, and their whining isn't going to accomplish anything.

But, guess what, I can tell the idiots that a million times, but that doesn't mean they have to pay any attention to me. If they're "intimidated" by being called an idiot on this kind of forum, they need to find something else to do besides reading and commenting on, uh, EROTICA.

If people want to waste their time making idiotic and ineffectual comments, who's going to stop them? Heck, I even waste a (measured and minimal) amount of MY precious time ridiculing them, though life is far too short and full of far more fun things to do, simply because they invite it and I can't always resist having fun with them.

But who's gonna stop them? Not me. Who's gonna stop me? Not them, and certainly not "Police." As was said long ago, who's going to guard the guardians?

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
ok let me in on this...

First 'I' liked the story...

Now to the Husband...he's not a wimp. As I see it, he knows he messed up. And he's a bit TOO freaked out with her 'revenge cheating', which if you know me I HATE that idea. But after he knows that she isn;t actually doing anything he calms down and takes his punishment. Why?

BECOUSE HE KNOWS HE WAS WRONG. He is a real man couse he can fuck up and take what comes down the line.

Now personally I am a bit lery on the wife thinking he cheated when everyone says they where just getting to it...slight semantics but important here, and her inital over the top punishment.

Now the idea of 'you messed up sexually, now you will please ME for a month and get nothing in return' is a truely inspired and, here, appropiate(sp) punishment.

Wife isn't really dumb, just blinded with self rightous fury. Hey how many times have we seen that in husbands when the WIFE cheats?

Now to the 'Opinion Police'. We all want to read the stories WE like. And some are more vocal in their comments than most. IF you have never written here before, you can have literally THOUSANDS of ppl read your tale and the same 10-20 of us remark on it. So you WILL hear simular trends in the remarks.

Now I Hate revenge sex stories. They always get lowered Ratings from me. That's me. And I state that. There are some good revenge sex stories, of many veins, on here. But I don't like the concept. So I will be one of those "two wrongs don't make a right' crowd. Does that make me bad? Nope just expressing what I like.

Remember, the people that will actually COMMENT on a story PUBLICLY, even as a Anon, have stronger feelings then the rest. It's a fact of life. Most ppl will just read and go. The ones who are brave/crazy/sturred-up enough will respond. And they will be the extremes. Take a look at me, Kanga, Sherlock, and Donwhatshisnumber. None of us are 'moderate' in our opinions. But at least we give them.

I have no problem with feedback as long as it aint 'you are not origional' (ah are any of us really?), "this is not erotic enough" (well excuse me for tell you a STORY and not just fuck and suck), or "you are shet" (oh thanks, made my day there Oby-Anon-kanobi).

As a writer if the people REALLY don't like what I am writing about, I have to say...ah why didn't you stop and read something else? I have done that several times.

But people who point out holes and tear my stories apart I personally like, couse it makes me think about these things in my NEXT story. Makes me inprove IMO.

Kinda like trial under fire.

But that is just me.

Again Cageytee, I really liked this story, and all of your stories. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I never got around to commenting on this...

but it is one of my favorite stories - I've read it several times.

Robert12 said it well... it's a well written story, a great read and fun!

It entertained me, what else could I ask for!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
come on Guys this well written story sucks SHIT

Looks this is a well written great story that sucks shit on toast. I mean the plot is utter crap... and really just ANOTHER minldess wimp hubby story

for those idiots who argued this was erotic or sexy well you have the mental abilities of labotomized chimapanzee on LSD

The story is a abject and total failure b/c cageyteee who is GTREAT writer failed at the very beginning. And this marriage to this vile nasty bitch is soooo fucking over ...

WHY did the Hubby NOT even TRY to tell the wife what happened-- that he was too drunk to do anything?

The wifes says "I want revenge sex and if you dont agree to it I want a divorce.... and he says YES DEAR....

why doesnt the huby speak out? Oh I see he is NOT a wimp!!! ROTFLMAO!!! why would the hubby not take a lie detectior test?

Yes it true the hubby THINKS he did TRY to cheat but nothing did happen...

Its clear that Dr wyldcard did not read the story...LOL!!! The other woman --Lorriane -- told the wife at the supermarkett that SHE was the aggressor at the party.Therefore Dr wylcard is 100% wrong ---

HE DID NOTHING WRONG -- and certainly nothing that Justified this reaction / treatment by the wife. Hey never let facts get in the way of poorly imformed opnion

But more disasterously and this is the KEY point the wife still thinking she was fooling the hubby DEMANDED a 3rd night of fucking in the house which was a Break of their original bizarre agreement....

an agreement which SUPPOSEDLY she set up to make "things even:.... she gets a 2 for 1 then demands a 34rd night... OUT OF LOVE???

are you fucking kidding me?

FOURTH then when the horrible misterable CUNT wife finally finds out the TRUTH she has NO guilt no remorse and Never apologizes

My god...

The wife is perfectly HAPPY to let the hubby go one thinking she fucked some other guy twice...

she never bothers to tell hubby.... hey Lorraine told me in the supermaket everything... you were too drunk and she grabbed and you did NOT cheat. I was such a fool and I over reacted

I am shocked at the inability of some the posters in this feedback section to think using any moral compass or critical reasoning whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

Written some time ago, but with the crap posted today I am reading old stories. I enjoyed this one!

ReduxBlueReduxBlueover 16 years ago
Nah!!

Sorry, this story just didn't fly for me. It was well written but not at all fun / exciting / believable. Too many holes, especially after the overheard phonecall. Thanks for sharing!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Revenge Sex

This is a woman's concept and it does not work. For one thing intentionally demeaning your spouse will not make your marriage stronger. Second after all the humiliation the husband will have no respect for his wife and his wife will have proven she has no respect for him. Sorry this is the worse sort of crap.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
So Sorry...

I'm so sorry that I did not find this story sooner. From all points of view, it is excellent. When I read the comments by others, I have the feeling that half of them lack skill in reading comprehension! Thanks, Cageytee. You are among the best.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
I suppose

Well written but I do not think much of either the wife or husband... Good communication and forgiveness would have saved all the pain and humiliation. Still, I understand that you were just writing a story...

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
to me it's just another wimpy cuckold story

ok, he didn't cheat, she cheated(not) but he didn't know that, she finds out he didn't, she doesnt say she sorry and his is just a big ass wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sucked

dued was drunk and didnt even get any and his wife puts him thru all that. thats bs. all that does is help to end a marriage. not realistic at all

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
You tube 'games people play' by the spinners

The song says it all about this story better then I'll ever be able to

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
What's the hubbub, bub?

I just can't find the will to put in the effort to write up a long dissecting critique of the stories I read. Basically, I either like them, or I don't. As it is, it's all opinion, which shouldn't offend or otherwise cause dissension, yet, it does. In the case of this story, it's well written, even if the subject matter is less then pleasing, but what the hell...It's the author's choice to write what he/she wants and its our choice, as readers, to take it or leave it.

I don't purposely set out to read a story whose theme is on something I have little or no interest in, however, it happens from time to time. Am I going to dis the writer over it? No.

If something in the story piques a response I'll add a comment and rate the story. I do try to be as non-biased as I can, at least where it concerns my likes and dislikes of the theme, and instead, judge the authors on their writing ability.

Which sometimes leaves me wishing I'd never read certain stories. But, hey, it's no biggie. If a character is seen as a wimp, and the author is intent on writing such stories, and a reader is aware of this, why read their work and then bitch about it?

I'm just saying.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Easy to figure

Just a simple story of non-cheating and non-revenge with a little bit of femdom. I foresee him in a total submissive lifestyle and her the dominatrix with or without making him a cuckold for real. A good tale to continue in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Traitor

fat cock smoked, buggered blithely by a meaty cock, betrayed!

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Too real

Too much like real life where some crazy bitch goes off half-cocked and emotionally beats the shit out of her husband. If he is an intelligent, decent fellow the poor bastard tries to deal with her. If he is a simple brute, he does better - he doesn't put up with her shit and walks away. Good guys really do finish last when it comes to stupid, crazy women.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 11 years ago
This is no mindless "anon"'s "Fuck da bitch" comment

but she so far over-reacted, with so little concern for her husband's self-respect (as he did have the self-respect to point out), that a) she is a self-pitying twit he should begin deceiving seriously until she finally catches on and idiotically, leaves him, or b) he should have pointed out to her the gross inequity between what he did and did not do to her trust in their marriage and what she did, then give her a year to beg forgiveness before he files for a divorce or takes in a real mistress, whichever comes first. Either way, she's scarcely worthy of him. One of your sillier stories, KGT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh goody.

So, the wife judges hubby guilty, and executes a deliberate campaign to cause hubby humiliation and heartbreak. Thennnnnnnn, after she finds out hubby was nearly completely blameless and innocent- SHE forgives him. Happily ever after. I guess the wife will call this an oops, and give hubby hot sex for a while. A true saint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nice story. I don't think the husband is a wimp for allowing the wife's revenge to go that far (no matter what happened behind closed doors in the "granny apartment"), but he's certainly not the one wearing pants in their relationship.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
What defines a wimp?

We see that she isn't actually sleeping with someone else, but the question remains why he didn't fight harder to explain his side? Why would he allow for her plan? We're given a glimpse into his ability to read his wife's face, but we're never allowed into these most private thoughts.

If he truly believed that she wouldn't actually follow through with her threat to cheat on him, it would paint a different picture of his character. A man who is not a wimp.

OTOH, if we accept what we are given strictly at face value, then he's giving his wife a free pass for no reason other than an inability to stand up for himself. The very definition of a wimp.

I thought it was a cute story, but to live up to its full potential it would be necessary to further flesh out the thoughts of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for not being silly

The wife confronted him and he didn't deny it,and wanted him to know how it felt.

some poor judgment but they stumbled through it and definitely should remain together.

Thanks for not making it a ridiculous RAAC .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i honestly would not call him a wimp if he had just let her have 1 revenge fuck but i would make it clear that this makes us even.. it doesnt matter who cheated first a cheater is a cheater

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"In fact, I insist, and if you ask me not to, I'm asking you for a divorce!"

He should have responded with this..... "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!!" Not to worry we can split everything 50/50. Sell the house and I promise you will get zero alimony. Divorce or forgiveness. Seems I read that in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

OK folks, lets face facts here. These plots about revenge fucks, they dont do anything except destroy whats left of a relationship.

It would not be a cheating event from lust, or any other bad reason, but one designed only to inflict damage to the spouse.

NO, they are never, ever a good idea. So as a plot device, should be realistically used only as a vehicle to kill off the last of a marriage, definitely not save it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

U fucking moron if u never fucked lorraine then why did u let her get revenge....u are a wimp.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I guess I have to jump on the bandwagon too.

You put a very emotionally charged story into just 2 pages and did so with both parties keeping their dignity after a terrible mistake.

Granted, they might not have fucked, but the hurt of seeing that kind of behaviour can be very real and you had her manage to come up with a very creative way for him to feel some of the pain , regain her self respect, and still not do anything to be ashamed of.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weak spineless wimp married to a vindictive bitch.

e made a drunken mistake which was stupid but without any planning or aforethought AND ultimately didn't do the deed. Conversely she replied with extreme malice and an over the top vicious treatment of someone whom she purported to love. Her response was cheating (whether real or not - just like his) and would have been labelled as such by any real male. The wimp should have pointed out the differences and reality of what she planned to do. The storyline is weak given his absolutely unrealistic response and if the author thought this storyline was in any way realistic then it reflects directly upon his - or her - maturity.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
MIND GAMES ARE THE MOST EXCRUCIATING

and they are not good for the digestion. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrific story telling! *****

I've read several of this author's stories and have enjoyed them all. Emotionally charged with heartbreak for both the husband and wife. The story line flows smoothly and is a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing your skills as a wordsmith cagytee and I looK forward to reading more from you.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHEN THE ROLES CHANGED

the one with the hammer better have an alternate strategy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why such a bigh rating...

For this overused plot device.

Wby would you stay with the coniving itch whose sole goal was to burt and humiliate you - REPEATEDLY? ????

Since she faked the revenge sex her only goal was your pain. Planed, plotted and executed. Just to cause you pain. No thanks I am walking.

And that is before you know she knows the truth but doesn't come clean. She "forgives" you. That forgiveness sex should have been with atoilet bowl brush up her cunt.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ONCE AGAIN THE "POWER TO THE PUSSY"

rules the roost. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a pussy

He should have called her bluff and packed up and left. Her telling him that she's going to fuck someone else will not fix things . He should just cut his losses and dump her. He was in the wrong to begin with but this path was just marriage destruction.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
No

RUN from a vindictive woman.

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Who's the slut?

He should of packed up once she made it clear as to what she wanted as revenge.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

Getting revenge is fine if the marriage is over, but the vindictive wife trying to humiliate her husband then stay with him was ridiculous. He should have just left her.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Awful

Absolutely awful.

He screwed up, but he wasn't cruel. She was. He should have walked away. Nobody to like or respect in this story. Nobody to empathize with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, that was shite

Dude was a total wimp.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Different, but I've read many much worse stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hell no

The stupid whore had to have her revenge, regardless of knowing the full story. This would of been good if the wimpy husband got to have his own revenge.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
1 star...

I was hoping for more, more hurt, more revenge but like everyone agrees, the guy is a wimp. So in a drunken stupor, he screwed up one time. She downright cucked him even though she found out it was only groping that 1 time. Made him pay even though nothing really happened. She was cruel and selfish in her revenge. Not once, not twice, but 3 times she screwed around. If he wasn't such a wimp, he should have divorced that bitch big time...

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Ritual humiliation and he wimped out, all the way.

Scores 3/5

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

What we have here is a FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE!!!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

A different yet not bad story.

Evidently some folks need to learn to actually read.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

It's a nice setup. The dialog felt a little stiff, though.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Kick her to the curb

She was going to take twice as much from him (and she did) and then much more just to be ahead of him.

Not very loving

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a fucked up story. What a cunt she is. Divorce her now and RUN!!!!

1/5

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a bad story at all. In fact it’s very good.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. But i was troubled by Sally forgiving Peter. She was told by Lorraine that the fucking behind the garage was all an act. But it was not an act on Peter's part. He could not get hard and that was the ONLY reason that he did not fuck Lorraine. When Sally caught them, she caught her husband trying to fuck another woman. This is cheating. She could forgive Lorraine for her using Peter to make her husband jealous, but there still is the issue of Peter trying to fuck Lorraine. That part of the story does not wash. Otherwise, i enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty bad.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Some minor inconsistencies technically. But well done creatively. Sometimes it just impresses the hell out of me how writers minds work. This is one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny to see some commenters on here who fail to read the actual story. Lol. She caught him in the act of cheating and he probably woukd have done it if he had been able to get erect but was too drunk. She devised her payback "fucks". We know the second time was her gay brother. They just talked and laughed. The third time never happened. It is up to the reader to imagine who was on the first night. I choose to believe it was her brother then too, and she apologized at the end because she got truth out of Lorraine's confession. However, that appears to conflict with the opening memories from the MC. What Lorraine may have interpreted as the MC being a stand up guy was in fact his inability to get erect. Some may choose to think she fucked someone else on Fridqy night. But tonally that doesn't seem to fit with her facial expressions and her character nor her apology at the end. She was hurt, came up with a devious plan to make him feel her pain, he caught onto it, exploited his secret knowledge and then she had confirmation from Lorraine that he was not going to fuck her (likely for the wrong reason). Crazy but they found a way past his infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I call bullshit on the last comment.

In the first place, his transgression would never have happened at all if he wasn't drunk, so the same thing that led to his 'crime' also led to him not going through with it.

There is also the matter that Lorraine says he said no. It wasn't in his original narrative, but being drunk, maybe he didn't remember it. If he said no and felt that way, that is also a reason why he didn't perform.

In any case, he owned it and didn't try to weasel his way out of anything.

If there is such a thing as 'getting even', which there isn't, it just causes more damage... three full, premeditated, alcohol-free nights is not getting even for a drunken mistake. In anyone's language.

The second night, the gay brother might have been there, but it's her brother... He may be fully on board with her actions. But it wasn't just her brother, her 'Old Flame' was also there. He wouldn't have been there just to support her as a friend. There would have been no need to have him there at all, if she was just pretending, having her brother over for a laugh would have been enough.

She was also the wettest she had ever been when they got home from the restaurant. I don't trust that.

I think she was using his dalliance to get her ashes hauled, only she didn't want to lose him, so when it came time for the crunch, she backed out of her 'conditions'.

And as the protagonist says, the old boyfriend wouldn't just fade away.

This guy's a cuck. She's just gone back to hiding it.

In any case, as far as she was concerned, she was planning on three nights and did not know that he got more information.

1 does not equal 3. She was rubbing his nose in it from the get-go.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Harvey8910, it was a mistake heavily influenced by way too much alcohol. Of he wasn't drunk, he wouldn't have done it at all.

That's why many people can get past a one-time drunken mistake. It's still cheating, but even many of the BTB authors say they could have got past an error like that. Shit happens when your judgement is impeded. Some counselling may be in order, but in this story, her actions were worse than his all the way.

How could she not 'forgive' her hubby after she was told that he said no, and after, whether she did or not, she led him to believe that she had spent hours fucking someone, and as far as she knew, he put up with it?

Your sense of morality is severely skewed.

AllNigherAllNigher4 months ago

As the author said in the substitute... She didn't know his secret. He didn't say no because he loved her. He just couldn't get it up.... Probably too much alcohol? Do I agree with Harvey.

Great story though. Enjoyed it, thank you!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

he should have insisted on an STD test before doing anything with her on the Sunday... just to be petty.

cruel authors would have said the husband forgot about the webcam. checking it later he found multiple videos of her cheating on him with one or more different men while he was at work.

it all goes back to the husband though, don't put yourself in a dangerous situation

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Crazy but entertaining. Still only 4 stars. The three nights for one was ridiculous payback for a f$ck that never happened, despite her (presumably) not actually carrying it through. Why presumably? Because while we don't know about Friday night, we know the second night was her day brother, and she backed out on the third night with her old flame despite being wet. If she cheated on Friday night, she wouldn't have aborted on the third night. Moreover, her responses at the end don't fit after Lorraine's (misguided) claim that the MC backed out (he simply was too drunk to get an erection). The wife believed and made up with her husband immediately. While the 3 to 1 was ludicrous, she only intended to cheat for payback on the 3rd night with her Old Flame, but couldn't go through with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous