Who's Got a Secret?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers

I spent the rest of the evening finishing up some work that I had brought home and about 10:00 PM settled in to watch a bit of TV before going to sleep, when there was a knock at my door.

"Hi." Sal said, when I opened it. "Don't get any idea this is over Peter but it is better. I want you to come to my room and get me off again but I DO expect you to leave when I'm through with you."

"I understand." I replied as I stood to follow her, my cock beginning to swell at the prospect of what was to come.

When we reached her room, Sal removed her robe to reveal a "mini negligee" that barely came down below her pussy and that I could see through, clearly. She lay down on the bed, her arousal obvious. She spread her legs and lifted her knees to show a very wet pussy.

"Take off your clothes Peter." She said, her voice dripping with lust.

As I followed her direction, she began to stroke herself lightly and upon being freed from my shorts, my erect cock popped out.

"That's a nice cock Peter. Too bad he's been a bad cock going in to places he does not belong. He's not getting in here for quite a while yet." She said, putting her fingers into herself.

"Like this afternoon, I want more Peter, now!"

I had already made up my mind to try to make this one last, so I began all around the outside then moved gradually over the lips of her labia. It was hard to do because she was squirming, her arousal taking control over her body movements. In spite of my efforts to make it last, her arousal was too powerful and she came, violently, her body thrashing in orgasm.

"God I love that!" she cried out.

When she began to recover I noticed she was staring at me and for a moment I thought she was going to finally end this but she smiled and again said, "That was great Peter. You can go now."

As I turned to go she said, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I said as I left.

I had intended to go back to my room and get myself off to relieve some of the pressure but I was far more taken by how good it felt to be closer to Sal again and I fell into a comfortable sleep believing we were going to put our lives back together.

Later that night Sal came to my room again. I was sleeping and didn't hear her knock but she shook me gently until I was fully awake. "Move down the bed and lie back." She ordered.

As soon as I did, she knelt on one knee beside me and lifted the opposite leg over me so she was straddling my face. I'm sure I felt a drop on my face from her pussy, which was wet with anticipation. She settled down on my face and after moving back a bit so I could get my tongue into the right place, she let more of her weight down.

Once again, as per the agreement, I lashed at her clit with all the energy I could muster. Never in our entire relationship can I remember her cumming so forcefully three times in less than a full day, but she did that day.

Sally was in a great mood the next morning as we got ready for work, which further fuelled my notion that we could put our lives back on track.

Later that day I stopped by the supermarket to pick up some steaks thinking I would make our favorite meal, but before I got to the meat counter I saw Sally, and worse, headed toward her was, of all people, Lorainne Parr.

Shit! Just when things were getting back on track!

Not knowing quite what to do, I moved behind a free standing display where I watched as Sally realized who was coming toward her. Sally turned away from her and toward the display where I was hiding.

"Sally! Please don't turn away. Please." Lorraine said.

Sally stopped right on the other side of the display. Lorraine walked up to stand right behind her.

"Sally, I've wanted to talk to you for weeks now. I want to apologise! I truly am sorry about that incident at the street party. I was worried that it would cause trouble between you and Peter but I understand you two were at the club yesterday and things appear to be O.K."

"I assume you know that Peter was the victim. I am sorry but you know that Roger and I were feuding and I tried to make him jealous. Peter is such a sweet guy and I'm afraid I used him and abused our friendship. I'm truly sorry and I hope you and Peter are going to be O.K.."

"We're managing." I heard Sal reply.

"You do know that, aside from a little groping, nothing really happened?"

"No Lorraine, I don't know that." Sally said, visibly shocked. "It looked to me like a great deal happened."

"Sally, Peter is too nice a guy to say no right away but when the moment of truth came up, he didn't and I'm sure that if I had picked any of the rest of our neighbors I would have got laid. I didn't."

"I am truly sorry for what I did Sally. I wish I had had the guts to speak to you sooner. Please tell me that you and Peter are O.K.!"

"Thanks Lorraine. I'd be lying if I said everything has been O.K.. It hasn't, but we'll manage. I'm a little upset just now and I need to go."

Through the display, I saw Sal turn back to the meat counter. As soon as her back was to me, I turned and left the store. As I was getting into my car, my cell phone rang. It was Sally.

"Hello."

"Hi Peter. Where are you?"

"I'm just at the supermarket. I thought you might like some steaks."

There was a hesitation then she said. "Thank you. That's nice but I've beaten you to it. I have the steaks and I'm on my way. See you at home.

Sal made a salad while I did the steaks. She said very little but she wasn't distant.

After dinner she watched some TV then said goodnight and went to her room. I waited for almost two hours to see if she wanted me to do her, but apparently not. I went to bed disappointed and wondering if Sal's encounter with Lorraine had opened some old wounds.

***

I was having the most marvellous dream!

As with most dreams, it was not clear what was happening but whatever it was, it felt really great. After a while, I began to focus on the sensation. I was dreaming that Sal was kneeling beside me on the bed and taking my cock into her mouth. The feeling was so exquisite and in moments, as I started to realize I was going to cum, she stopped.

I opened my eyes just in time to watch Sal lift her leg over me and sit down on my erect cock, driving it into herself in one move. Having done that, she began to ride me, bouncing herself up and down. My amazement at realizing this was not a dream and that she was actually there, distracted me long enough that it was her who reached a climax first and once there, she brought me along with her.

The feeling was so extreme that I lost consciousness momentarily and when I recovered, Sal was wrapped in my arms sobbing gently.

"I love you Peter."

I woke up the next morning with proof positive that it had not been a dream. My wife was still in my arms. To my surprise, she was awake and watching me. When she saw that I was awake, she kissed me, gently at first.

I responded with equal gentleness but as my confidence increased so too did my passion. Although she initially responded, after a while she carefully but firmly pushed me back and, although disappointed, I had promised a month, so I pulled back.

Before I pulled back completely however Sally grasped my arm and said, "Not here Peter. In our own bed, in our own room."

Then she rolled away, got up and started to leave but stopped at the door and asked, "You coming?"

I excitedly followed my wife back to "our" room where I found her on our bed, stretched out on her back, wearing that micro negligee.

Fearful of saying the wrong thing but even more fearful of missing something, I asked, "Does this mean what I think it does?"

"It means that I have forgiven you. There's only one question left to be answered."

"And what is that?"

"Do you forgive me?"

"If there is really anything from me that you need forgiveness for, then with all my heart and soul, you are forgiven."

"Thank you Peter! Now as a peace offering, so to speak, I'm here and ready to let you do what you want with me. Whatever you want, a blowjob, a fuck, you can take me in the ass! Whatever you want. I want you to see that, as I really have been all along, I'm yours."

"I know what I want but, before I begin, I want to be sure there's no misunderstanding. I'm forgiven, I move back in to our bedroom and I'm no longer subject to the one month agreement. Is that correct?"

"Yes Peter, all of it!"

"Then this is what I want!" I said as I crawled up between her legs, lifted the hem of her negligee and began to lick carefully all around her pussy, looking to make it last and make it the best she ever had.

"God I love that!" she shouted.

cageytee
cageytee
722 Followers
12