Who's Your Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Lisa looked around Tom as she pumped into him, seeing him spurt onto the bed. It fueled her fire and she thrust into him all the harder and faster. Tiny drops of his cum dribbled onto her fingers as they tugged at his helmet, but the vast majority of his cum rocketed out of him like a Fourth of July display.

Suddenly, Lisa gasped into Tom's ear, quivering and spasming herself. She felt hot liquid gushing down her inner thighs. Since his testicles no longer needed her hand to squeeze them, she brought that hand around and shoved it quickly between her legs. Three fingers stormed into her flooded cavern and thrust in and out. Her thumb just barely brushed her clit. Holding Tom's erupting cock, still ramming into his previously virgin opening, and fingering herself furiously, she rode tidal waves of pleasure right along with him. Their bodies shook and jerked and spasmed together like some writhing, multi-appendaged creature. Their gasps and cries only enhanced this picture of some undulating otherworldly entity.

This time Tom slumped forward, weak and weary...and Lisa slumped on top of him. They were still jerking from head to toe, gasping for air, trying to get their bearings. Lisa's hips had lost the strength to thrust anymore, so she pulled them back enough to slowly ease the dildo out of him. It flopped at a forty-five degree angle just below his conquered ass, almost touching his relaxing scrotal sack. As she lay there quaking on top of him, Lisa's hand happened to come to rest on the bed near his. Eyes glazed and chest heaving, Tom managed to reach over and take her hand in his. Their fingers intertwined. The entire time they lay there recovering, their hands remained clasped together, symbolic of the sexual bond that had been formed in one amazing day.

When they had both recuperated enough to breathe regularly again, they looked at each other...and laughed. It was the exhausted laugh of lovers who mutually admired each others carnal skills. It was a laugh filled with awe and respect, which was soon echoed by words.

"See?" Lisa's voice was the soft whisper of a dove's wings, "I told you Daddy would like it."

"Oh....my, oh, my, Baby Girl. I'll never doubt you again. You are undoubtedly the queen of nasty sex."

"Nasty is oh, so good, Daddy. Nasty is wonderful."

"Mmm hmmm, Baby Girl. And you're the nastiest. You're Daddy's good girl."

"And you're the best, nastiest Daddy a little girl could have." She sighed, hearing him sigh as well.

No more words were spoken at that point. The two of them cleared off Tom's collectibles from the bed, pulled down the covers and crawled under them, exhausted...even though it hadn't even reached 9 PM yet. They rolled together, snuggled against each other front to front, then eventually spooned front to back. They slept until about 2 AM, at which time Lisa again straddled Tom's head and wanted his tongue inside her. She returned the favor between his legs and they licked and sucked each other to one last orgasm for the day. They fell asleep that way, still in the sixty-nine position with Lisa on top of Tom. Their sleep was not broken again until after 10 AM the following day.

There was a sad silence when they finally went to a late brunch that next day. They both knew they'd found someone special, but they also knew they had lives in separate states. It was a somber breakfast, indeed. Every time one of them started to speak, their plight seemed to again come to mind, and the words would never be voiced. Finally, Tom did speak, and his eyes were surprisingly bright and twinkling.

"Lisa, I know you're thinking what I'm thinking, about us living so far apart. But, well, there IS hope. I mean, there's a sci-fi convention almost every weekend SOMEWHERE in this country."

Lisa's eyes also brightened. "Yes, there is, isn't there? And until we can solve this distance thing, I propose we meet at every damn convention that pops up, no matter where it is. You agree?"

"I'm right behind you on that one...Baby Girl," he smiled.

"Mmmm...and I was right behind YOU, wasn't I....Daddy?" she winked.

They exchanged phone numbers, making a pact to have hot, nasty phone sex until they could meet again. By that time, they'd gotten themselves so horny again that Tom practically bludgeoned the waiter with cash and coin when he paid the check, so that they could get out of the restaurant quick and back up to one of the rooms.

This time going to Tom's room, the two of them hurriedly searched through Tom's collectors' newspaper for times and dates of future conventions. They both nearly came when they looked at the list. Counting down that list, they looked at each other and snickered lecherously. Simultaneously, they shouted with glee, "Forty-seven! Forty-seven conventions this year alone!"

Lisa leaped into Tom's arms and they hugged and kissed. They were already hot when they'd gotten to the room, and the idea of being able to get together on so many occasions made them both horny and childishly giddy. They weren't even thinking about the conventions themselves, but calculating in their heads how many orgasms each weekend together would mean. The possibilities were endless!

Still smooching, they lost their balance and fell sideways onto the small hotel room sofa. They rolled off of it onto the carpeted floor, their lips still locked, clawing at each other. They fumbled with each others clothes, clothes that had only been put on a couple of hours ago.

"My flight doesn't leave for three hours," Tom panted, ripping off Lisa's bra.

"I don't have to be home for four hours or so," Lisa huffed, already unzipping Tom's pants.

"Mmmm...plenty of time," was Tom's reply as his lips locked on a pert, begging nipple.

"My toes," Lisa gasped, "You never...got to them...before. Start there...and work...your way up. And lick...EVERYTHING!!!"

In a flash, Tom returned the toe-sucking favor, one hand exploring Lisa's dewey flower while the other aimed to reciprocate back door exploration. Lisa had Tom's pulsating muscle down her throat while she squeezed his cheeks and rammed her nipples into his abdomen. Writhing and rolling and slurping, with heads and limbs in awkward positions, the two of them made the absolute best of the hours remaining to them.

END

Author's parting comment: There's someone out there for everyone. It may be hard to find them, but they do exist. And if circumstance isn't always on our side, we can try our damnedest to bend circumstance to meet our needs. If you meet that special someone, never let go without one hell of a fight...and never, NEVER do anything stupid to ruin it.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers