Whose Fault Was It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I work here in a way," the girl smiled then added. "I tell fortunes. I use Tarot cards. I got them with me now but I can tell a lot without the cards."

"Really, you're physic, are you Tillie?" Mark asked as George delivered the two drinks.

"That will be 12 bucks," the bar tender announced.

Mark gave him a 20 from his money clip on the bar. Taking the drink in his hand he held it up as if offering a toast. The girl holding hers up smiled and said, "Cheers" then downed half the glass. Mark just took a sip of his.

When Tillie put the glass back on the bar she looked at Mark. She had picked up a few tricks of the trade. She noticed the fresh exposed ring imprint on his wedding ring finger. She knew a ring had only shortly departed that finger. Most men that remove their ring when out of town have another ring to cover the evidence. Likewise when a man divorces he also tires to hide the fact by using a class ring or the like. With Mark being in the bar during the afternoon drinking alone, she guessed he was traveling. With the look on his face and the hurt in his eyes she guessed he was morning a lost love. She was ready to start her act.

"You have just been rejected by the woman you loved for several years. You are traveling to get away. You have no real destination and you are thinking about her instead of what to do next." Tillie smiled and took up her glass to finish the content. When the glass was empty she looked at Mark, "Was I right? And do I deserve another drink?"

Mark looked at the bartender that was watching the two. Mark indicated he would pay for another round for his guest. The drink was quickly delivered and paid for.

"You are close but maybe you're guessing," Mark smiled hoping she could not really read his mind.

"You paid for another drink so I'll consult the cards for you. Ok?" Tillie smiled with a gleam in her eyes. She started by placing 6 cards face up. Then she acted as if she was studying them. What she was really doing was trying to formulate her next revelation. She had used all she had with the first pitch. Stalling she placed another card on top of each of the original six. The new cards were positioned to cover only half of the original card. Tillie had no time left, it was now or never. "I see for these two cards that you severed important ties at home. This card said you did it quickly, and the card under indicates it was a shock to many." The girl looked up at Mark tying to see if she was guessing right. She had difficulty reading his face but felt she was on the right track.

"Ok, what else you got for me little girl?" Mark asked.

Tillie took that as a sign she was getting close. She shuffled the cards again and put 12 more down. Tillie had no real idea what the card were suppose to represent, she just used them as a prop. "From these two I see you will not be staying in Tulsa. The cards say you will move on quickly." Tillie looked at Mark and thought she saw a small nod. "Looking at these cards I see that all will work itself out in a few months but they will be difficult months. And these four cards say you will move toward the north and maybe the northwest. And these two cards say you will be lucky soon."

Mark chuckled under his breath. He now knew what Tillie wanted. With a look in his eye that cautioned Tillie, Mark asked, "And how will I get lucky? How much will it cost?"

Tillie just looked at Mark. "Come on, I figured you out Tillie, how much?"

The girl didn't answer so Mark pulled his wallet out of his pocket. He opened it and showed her his driver's license. "I'm no cop, so how much." Mark saw the bartender stiffen.

Tillie smiled, "I only read fortunes mister."

"Ok I'll bite, how much to have my fortune read?"

"Depends on how long it takes and how far you want to go?" she smiled shuffling the deck.

"Let's say I want the full treatment. The best you can do. I do mean reading my fortune and helping me change my luck."

"For that, in your room, private and taking my time?' she asked.

"Yes I have many questions that might take all night." Mark smiled.

"For a private reading that detailed I get $300.00," Tillie smiled hoping she could get that much.

Mark smiled and asked, "Why do you do private reading?"

Tillie looked at him a moment, "It beats compounding student loans."

Mark wrinkled his nose at that answer. Tillie went on, "It's easier to forget what I did last night than it is to forget about $50,000.00 in of debt."

That hit Mark hard and Tillie saw it in his eyes. Mark didn't say a word as he took 4 $100.00 bills from his wallet. Handing them to her he said, "Here take this and go home. That way neither of us will have to forget tonight." He smiled as he climbed off his stool and left the bar. Tillie was stunned and would long remember the night. She would always wonder why.

Mark went to his room and thought about the first of the two nights he would gladly pay a million dollars to forget or better yet to have never happened. The first night was when Janet was out of town. Their neighbor and Janet's best friend, Jill Stanley had called him to help her unstop her garbage disposal. Mark had gone with honest intentions. Jill was in a see thru robe covering an equally transparent teddy. Mark made fast work of the problem but Jill insisted that he stay and have a glass of wine. With the wine Mark was enjoying the single woman hitting on him. It helped his male ego. It was not that there was any problem with his marriage, but a man likes to know other women find him attractive. To feel he was still attractive enough to have women throw themselves at him.

Looking at the woman who would not be tempted? Jill was 5' 6" tall, 115 pounds, blond haired and blue eyed. She had a face that would look good on a fashion magazine. Jill had magnificent breast that were 34 D with a 22" waste and 36" hips. She always kept a tan and made sure she had no tan lines.

"I am glad you came over Mark. It gets lonely here by myself at night. I do envy Janet that has a husband to share her life with." Jill cooed.

"Marriage takes a lot of getting use to. I was single for about ten years and got set in my ways. Hard to break habits," Mark smiled.

"Can I get you something to drink? I want to thank you for unstopping that thingie," Jill grinned.

"Guess I got time for one, Janet is on a plane and won't be in LA for three hours."

Jill got him a drink and offered him the couch. She took a chair across from Mark and make sure she flashed him a lot of leg. And spreading her legs slightly Jill showed off the crotch of her sheer panties. Mark noted that Jill had a nice patch of dark public hair even thought she had blond hair on her head. During the second glass of wine Jill had discarded the robe. Her breasts were very visible to Mark. During the third drink Jill was displaying all her wares. In truth Jill had been drinking heavily before she invited Mark over.

Jill excused herself to go to the ladies room. From there she called Mark. When he got there Jill was kneeling by the commode with it running. Looking up at Mark she said, "The thingie broke on the pot, its running do I turn it off here?" pointing to the valve on the wall.

"No all you have to do is open the top and flip the flapper valve," Mark offered as he bent over Jill to stop the running toilet. He was reattaching the flapper chain when he felt the sensation. Jill had striped his shorts down and had his cock in her mouth. She had her arms wrapped around his legs, holding almost all of his length in her warm mouth. The feel was too good at that instant to think of pulling away. But pull away Mark did. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Pulling off the last remnant so her gown he placed her on her back in the middle of the bed. Stripping off his clothes he climbed up beside her. The two began to kiss and fondle one another. Soon Jill had worked her way back to his cock. Mark closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Jill was talented and it brought a thrill, the thrill was more of being different.

Jill toyed with him and brought him close to orgasm but didn't give him release. When Mark calmed she would begin to tease him again. Finally Mark could stand no more and took her head in his hands and fucked her mouth. When he tensed she knew what to do. She held tight and swallowed all he offered. When Mark was limp in her mouth and he had released her head Jill raised up to look at him. "Your turn," she said and scooted to where she could lower her pussy to Mark's mouth.

Mark enjoyed the taste. Again it was not better than Janet, just new and different. Mark thought he was talented in the oral sex department and worked on Jill till she had completed her third orgasm. By that time he was ready to have more of her. Pulling away he climbed between her legs and buried himself deep in her pussy with one thrust. With his penetration Jill went wild thrashing about and arching her back to get more of him into her. The session was more like a wrestling match than love making. Kissing and biting, squeezing and holding, bumping and grinding were all a part of the mix. Both were sweating and exhausted by the time he filled her womb with his cum.

As they recuperated he asked if she was on the pill. Jill assured Mark she was so that was not a worry. They cuddled and kissed a little more and Jill was surprised when Mark rolled her on her stomach. He put a pillow under her belly. "What are you doing Mark?" Jill asked.

"Oh just getting ready to have a piece of your ass." Mark replied.

"Mark! That is nasty and... well I don't really like that... well just be gentle." Jill giggled.

Mark lay between her wide spread legs. He let his cock head fond her tight puckered hole. Deciding he needed lube Mark first wet his member in her dripping pussy. The mixture of her nectar and his cum served the purpose. Pointing back at his target he eased into the tight hole. Again it was just new and different, not better.

"Does Janet let you do such naughty things to her Mark?" Jill asked between gasps.

"She has been known to give it up to me on occasion," Mark answered breathlessly.

Jill began rocking back to meet his savage thrusts. She was moaning and had tears in her eyes but she didn't want to stop. When Mark did fill he ass with his cum they were both exhausted. Mark pulled out and climbed off the bed. He realized what he had just done. He dressed quickly. Jill saw his expression and realized their situation. She got up, grabbed her robe and followed him to the door. Mark turned to her. Jill kissed him on the lips. "That was great, but it never happened."

"I agree, now I got to go." Mark said and did just that. That was six months before that fateful night. Mark thought he would never be found out.

12