Why?... 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first year of working out, my body had changed from flabby to firm and I began to be surprised by the women who came onto me; the biggest surprise coming from Ashley the receptionist I had talked to that first day.

"Hello Marty, you're looking good."

"Hello, Ashley. I don't mean to be rude but call me Martin. Only four people call me Marty and three of them are dead."

"I'm sorry, Martin. I was wondering if you'd join me for a drink after your work out."

"I don't drink, but I'd be glad to sit and watch you drink, say in about an hour and a half."

"Sounds great, see you then!"

I watch as she flounced her 24 year old, blonde haired, slim and trim body across the floor away from me, her ass cheeks swaying to and fro and giving me an instant hard on. The middle aged woman on the weight machine beside me saw it and smiled at me. I returned to lifting the weights and concentrating on losing my erection. I managed to accomplish both tasks before I left the machine. I finished my routine and went to shower. Ashley was waiting on me just outside the men's locker room door and wrapped my arm up with both of hers as we left the building.

"Will you drive, Martin?"

"Tell me the way to go and I'll drive you wherever you want to go, Ashley."

I followed her directions and was soon pulling into a parking spot outside of a multi-building apartment complex.

"I don't see a bar around here, Ashley."

"The bar is in my apartment, silly." Ashley told me before she started to giggle. She then bent over and kissed me hard while putting her hand in my crotch. When she stuck her tongue in my mouth, my cock became fully engorged with blood and hard in her hand.

"Except for masturbation, I've not done anything for eighteen months, Ashley. If you don't stop, I'm going to come in my shorts."

"We can't waste that!"

Ashley began unbuckling my pants and unzipping them. She managed to get my hardened cock out into the open and bent over, taking it into her mouth. I spurted into her mouth after only a couple of hard sucks from her and she swallowed every drop of my salty seed. I surprised her when I grasped her face in my hands and kissed her hard when she had risen up. I didn't ease up on kissing her mouth until she reached up and pushed me away.

"Martin, I need to get fucked badly. Can you get it up again?"

"Yes, in a few minutes, but I know other things I can do while we're waiting on my dick to recover! Take me to your apartment and I'll show them to you!"

I managed to fasten my pants before I left my truck. I ran to catch up with Ashley and grabbed her from behind before spinning her around and kissing her again. I was caressing her body as I kissed her and marveled at the difference from hers and Renee's. Ashley was the typical hard body with muscles on top of muscles where Renee's had been soft and doughy. Her 32B cupped breasts were pressing into my chest with only the fabric of her blouse between them and the open air where Renee's always needed support from being 36 DD's. The hug she was giving me let me know how strong she was. I didn't understand why a woman over twenty years my junior wanted me, but I wasn't going to turn her down. It had been eighteen months since I had sex with a woman and I was ready to get laid.

Ashley didn't wait around when we were in her apartment. She was naked almost before I could get turned around. She began pulling at my clothes and together we had me naked in short order. I could see her bedroom from the entry way so I picked her up and carried her to her bed. I laid us both down and began kissing her as I ran my right hand up and down her body. When my hand reached her sex, I discovered that it was smooth and hairless like a baby's butt. I rubbed her mound as I dropped my head to her breast and took the whole thing into my mouth. Ashley began to squirm as I sucked on her mammary flesh, tongued her nipple, and fingered her clit. She moaned then screamed before going rigid beside me. I felt her quiver and quake in the throes of a huge orgasm. It seemed like it lasted for five minutes but was really only a few seconds to maybe a minute.

I didn't ease up on my assault of her body after her climax though. I scooted down and got my head between her legs where I began to lick her slit from the bottom to her clit. Ashley's squirming began again and when I began lashing her clit with my tongue; she began to squirm even more. I had to wrap my arms around her upper thighs to hold her in place under my mouth. Ashley again moaned aloud then screamed before she went rigid as her second orgasm overtook her. I waited until she had relaxed a bit before rising up, placing my 6.5" long, 2" thick cock at her moist opening and plunging it to her core in one stroke. Ashley screamed again and then began to beg me to fuck her good and hard. I began to pump my turgid rod into her with long but hard strokes. She came twice before I felt the stirrings of my own orgasm begin. I began to fuck her with short fast strokes and felt my second eruption shoot up my shaft and into her waiting depths. Ashley moaned and squealed with each pulse of my cock within her. When we had both begun to calm down from our highs, I lay down beside her and pulled her up onto my chest.

"I don't know why you wanted me, but thank you Ashley. It's been a long time since I've had so much pleasure from fucking."

"Martin, you've turned yourself into one of the sexiest men I know. You're also the best lover I've ever had which kind of surprised me. You can have me again anytime you want me." Ashley told me before kissing me hard on the lips.

"Do you want me to take you back to your car now?"

"No, sleep with me tonight. You don't have to work tomorrow, do you?"

"No, tomorrow's Saturday and I'm off."

"Good you can stay and we'll repeat tonight a few times more before Sunday."

I stayed the rest of the weekend with Ashley and she tried to fuck my brains out. I didn't make it to the fitness center until late Sunday afternoon. Dennis didn't even scolded me for not working out on Saturday when he saw my shit eating grin and the way I was moving, not to mention Ashley's ear to ear smile. I rode a stationary bike and then soaked in the center's hot tub before going home and straight to bed.

Fourteen months after filing the lawsuit against Brad's estate, Mac and I received our settlement. We got $3 million which Mac got a million of. Everything was sealed and not made public. Mac and Jason, an accountant that Mac trusted, helped me invest my share and the income from my investments allowed me to retire. I did splurge on a fully restored white 1978 280 Z, the last true Z from Datsun/ Nissan, and the garage to park it in. I continued to live in the double wide and had the garage built onto it. I drove the ten year old Ford F-150 I had gotten for a work truck when the weather prohibited me from driving the Z. After my weekend with Ashley, I didn't have any problems in the woman department either. I had women asking me point blank to fuck them. The only ones I turned down were the ones with wedding rings on their fingers. Ashley and I continued to hook up once a week until she met a young man she became serious with.

Not having to go to work left me with more free time so I began going to the fitness center in the early mornings and staying till early afternoons. I went to the fitness center in the early evenings only when I was horny and looking to get laid. I always left with a desirable woman on my arm and we would spend the rest of the night pleasuring each other in either her bed or mine. Only a couple of the women commented on my still living in a double wide, but changed their attitudes after I gave them multiple orgasms with my fingers, mouth, and cock.

Two and a half years after Renee's death and two years after I decided to lose weight; I was down to the weight the medical profession recommended for a twenty year old male with a body type like mine. I didn't have washboard abs and never would, but I didn't have an ounce of fat on my body either. My male pattern bald spot had gotten bigger so I had shaved my head and grown a moustache. The moustache had started out brown like my head hair, but had begun changing to whitish grey shortly after coming in. I was still being hit on by most of the women that worked out in the fitness center. If I had accepted the offers from all the women who approached me, I could have gotten laid every day. I was still turning down the ones I knew were married and had been cursed out by some of them in both English and Spanish, but I wasn't going to be the cause of another husband's pain having gone through it myself.

The next big surprise for me came when Lisa and Laura, two women I had met through Renee and who worked at the hospital Renee had, approached me one evening when I was on the prowl for some pussy.

"Martin, we know why you're here this evening. Women talk about sex as much or more than men do when we're alone together. Would you like to go back to our place with us?" Lisa asked me.

"I thought the two of you were strictly lesbian and in a committed relationship. Why do you want me?"

"Martin, we sometimes like to have fun with a man, but it's not easy finding the right man. From what we've heard in the women's locker room, you sound like you'd be the perfect man to play with." Laura told me as Lisa shook her head yes.

"It's Thursday night; don't the two of you have to work tomorrow?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with anything." They both answered at the same time.

"I don't think any of us will be able to do much of anything tomorrow if we spend most of the night playing with each other." I said to them matter-of-factly while I watched them both blush. "Unless things have changed I know both of you are off Saturday so why don't we wait until tomorrow night to hook up?"

"Okay, Martin see you here tomorrow night!" They told me before turning away, putting their arms around each other's waist and strolling back towards the women's locker room. Their little talk did enlighten me as to why women had begun approaching me instead of me having to approach them.

Wanting to save my energy for what I hoped would be a very pleasurable night the next day and maybe longer with Lisa and Laura, I left the center and drove toward home. Since it was still kind of early I stopped at the same club I had been embarrassed by Wanda in two years before. I got a club soda and sat in the corner watching the ritual of men and women trying to connect with someone if only for one night. I spotted Wanda five minutes after sitting down. She was alone at a table near the edge of the dance floor and was still as heavy as she had been that first night we had spent dancing together before she laughed in my face when I invited her home with me. I watched her for fifteen minutes and not one man had approached her. I saw she was frustrated enough to leave before I walked over to her. I asked her to dance and she practically jumped up when I offered her my hand. The first dance was a fast tempo number and Wanda was shaking her stuff at me and rubbing it against me for all she was worth. When the next song came up, it was a slow couples' song and I pulled Wanda into my arms to hold her close. I caressed her big body as we clung to each other and she had to have felt my erection against her big belly. When the song ended I led her back to her table.

"Why don't we go somewhere a little more private, like my house?" Wanda asked me as soon as we got back to the table. I knew it would've been a cruel thing to do and although it had been my intentions all along; I had difficulty in laughing at her like she had done me so I didn't.

"You don't remember or recognize me do you, Wanda?"

"I've never met you before; I'd remember a hunk like you!"

"Well to be honest, I wasn't a hunk two years ago when I bought you drinks and danced most of the night with you only to have you laugh in my face when I invited you to my house."

"No, that couldn't have been you! That guy was fat and tired quickly, even quicker than me!"

"That was me and you're right about the way I was then. I was going to laugh in your face, but I couldn't do it. I'm not going home with you Wanda, but if you want to change and have every guy in this place wanting you, come down to the 24-hour fitness center and they can do for you what they did for me. You have a beautiful face and you know all that weight is what keeps the guys away. I hope you decide to lose some weight like I did. If you do, I'll definitely take you up on your offer. Good night."

I left and went home looking forward to tomorrow night. I had fantasized about being with two women, especially two women who enjoyed girl on girl sex, but never thought I'd ever get the chance, yet here that chance was only a day away. I took it easy all day Friday so I'd be ready for whatever Lisa and Laura had in mind. I met them at the center and followed them to their house.

I watched Lisa and Laura undress each other as they kissed and caressed each other's bodies then enjoyed their kissing me as they stripped me of my clothes.

"Let's get his first come out of the way so he'll last longer when he's fucking me with this beautiful cock, Laura!"

"I agree totally!" Laura replied before she dropped down beside Lisa and they both began licking my rigid shaft before Lisa took the head of my cock into her mouth. She began giving me a very good blowjob which let me know that it wasn't a first for her. Laura was licking my scrotal sac and occasionally sucking one of my testicles into her mouth. I shoot my first load of spunk into Lisa' mouth after only five minutes of their combined efforts on my genitals. After my last spurt, I watched as the two beautiful women at my feet shared my semen in a kiss. I began comparing their bodies as I watched them making out in front of me.

Lisa was thirty five and stood 5'6" tall, with long black hair she always left loose except when she was working out at the center, olive skinned, with a beautiful face except for the crooked nose above her pouty lips, and had 32 or 34 A-cupped breasts that I knew never had a bra on them from the male gossip in the men's locker room. She also had the hard body of a workout fanatic. She did have broad hips that didn't fit the rest of her body. Her pussy was bare like most of the women I had hooked up with at the center and was beginning to glisten with moisture from her and Laura's make out session.

Laura was thirty two and stood 5'9" tall, had blonde hair that she wore in a pixie cut, fair almost albino white skin, her own beautiful face except for a scar across her left cheek, and 36 D-cupped breasts that Lisa was assaulting with her mouth at that very moment. When Laura let out a loud moan, Lisa stood, pulling Laura with her.

"Let's all go to the bedroom, now!" Lisa exclaimed in a very authoritative voice which confirmed for me which lady was the dominant one in their relationship.

I followed the two women to their bedroom and stood beside it while they continued kissing and caressing each other. When Lisa scooted down to the foot of the bed and stuck her face into Laura's crotch, my semi-hard dick sprang up into full hardness. Lisa's ass was sticking up off the bed while she ate Laura's bald pussy and I could see her own pussy dripping its juices onto the bed. I knelt onto the bed behind her, lined my turgid rod up with her hot opening, and slid it into her waiting snatch. I was buried to the hilt with one easy stroke and began pumping in and out of her inviting sex with long strokes. I began to fuck her hard and fast when she began pushing herself back onto my cock with hard shoves. I heard Laura scream in orgasm and felt Lisa begin to quiver and quake in front of me. I heard her own orgasm as it was muffled by her face being held firmly into her lover's crotch. I stopped so that my own eruption could subside and when both women had begun to settle down from their orgasmic highs, I lifted Lisa out of my way and took her place between Laura's legs. Before she could protest, I eased myself into her as I lay down on top of her so I could reach her mouth. I was kissing her passionately as I drove my penis in and out of her body with gentle, loving strokes. Lisa was caressing us both and began whispering in my ear.

"Laura doesn't usually like for the guy we play with to fuck her. If you get her off really good on your cock, we'll let you play with us anytime you want to."

I was determined to please Laura and used all the techniques that Renee had taught me and I had practiced on her all those years we had been together. I would go slow and gentle, then hard and fast, using long strokes and short ones intermittently until I felt Laura begin to quiver underneath me. I rose up and began to pound her in earnest when I felt that and had her screaming in release after only five minutes.

"Don't come in her, we don't want her pregnant." Lisa whispered to me.

"Not to worry, I got snipped years ago. I'm going to shoot my load into her and then watch you suck it out!"

Lisa stuck her tongue in my ear and that triggered my own release deep into Laura's body. Laura moaned with each pulse of my cock head inside her. After my final spurt, I moved so that Lisa could take my place. She began licking up our combined juices that had leaked out of Laura when I had withdrew. Laura was begging for Lisa to stop as Lisa licked and sucked at her pussy, but Lisa didn't and Laura had another huge orgasm before she passed out from the over stimulation Lisa and I had bestowed upon her body. Lisa and I retired to the living room couch where Lisa used her mouth on my dick until it was hard enough for her to mount. She rode me while we kissed and touched each other. Lisa had two more orgasms before my third and final eruption of the night shot into her depths. We collapsed back onto the couch holding each other while we recovered from our exertions. I spent the night asleep between them and enjoyed both of their bodies again the next day before I left and went to the center for a bike ride and a soak in the hot tub. I thought I couldn't be surprised at anything that came my way after that but I would be proven wrong.

To be continued

12