All Comments on 'Why Black Love is Eternal'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Should be titled- why you will never stop being a gay asshole

sam-you are a waste of skin

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
He's not Canadian but he is an arrogant scumbag

He's arrogant about being the most worthless so called author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You are such a hypocrite. You have written stories about Black men in which the men don't date Black women and stated the reasons in such a way as if you are trying to discourage Black men. I will be the first to say that I think you did that to get back at Black women who have rejected you and I wager that there are legions. I never agreed with those stories one bit. But since these stories contain your opinion, i would like to point out that you are a hyaprocite. I am a proud Black women and have had admirers of Hispanic and White descent but I am only attracted to Black men. However, I am positive I would rather date interracially than be a bitter, unappealing hypocrite like you.

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Do you ever wonder why your scores keep dropping and dropping?

It has to be obvious even to you that you haven't said anything new in years. You rehash and rehash the same thoughts and never improve your writing. It's sad....

lovewordslovewordsalmost 13 years ago
I like what you had to say

As a black woman who prefers white males to black, I can still see your point. You made some very good ones whether people like you for it or not. The truth is the truth. I would love to believe in black love. My college major was African and African American studies and my minor was Sociology. I'm not at all uneducated on the issues that the black community faces. At the same time I have always been attracted to white males,my very first crush was Troy Aikman, I was about nine. To be honest white men prefer me as well. I don't know why that is, I don't worry about it. I know who I am, they know who they are and that works for me. My choice isn't about me hating my race but a lot of people do date outside of their race for unhealthy reasons, its a fact. Anyway i'm glad I ran across this today because I would not have thought i'd find it on this site.There is absolutely nothing wrong with speaking the truth!!! And I know you mean well when you say let's celebrate ourselves, look at the history of our race throughout the diaspora. Separation and isolation have led to major disillusion and complete assimilation, without a firm grip on our African roots. How can you argue with that?

SeriniteeSeriniteeover 12 years ago
Hey, Hey, Hey!

Calm down everyone. It's his opinion. Close minded as it is, I've definitely heard worse. In many ways he is right, however, in all honesty, some of these things could be detrimental. The way it seems, he'd rather Black people be in unhealthy relationships with their same race, than go outside their race. And I agree that this story was hypocritical. He challenges Blacks who "hate their own race", however, a few paragraphs down, his character only befriends Black people who are dating other Black people, because any other Black person isn't worth his time. Wow. What about mutual love and respect of differences? Loving people not for their race, but for who they are. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to kiss the feet of someone who doesn't hold the same values I do just because they are the same race as I am, that would be just as self-defeating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know why black people from all over Africa don't get along? Because they're from all over Africa. Somalis don't get along with anybody at all, then there are the Hutus and Tutsis, etc etc. It's not like they'll suddenly follow your view of black people as having more in common with each other than differences. They have no reason to. Somalis have been victims of other black people waaaaaaaaay longer than they have been victims of white people. For that matter, most black societies in Africa have. This "Black" stuff is meaningless to them, it has no connection with their lives or their people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This generation

Rules the nation

With version

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2132 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...