All Comments on 'Why Black Men Love Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yup, more of the same...

Ever consider expanding your cultural horizons beyond your race obession? Just out of curiosity, can you please tell me why many "black" people dislike other "black" people who happen to be either lighter or darker shades of "black" than they are? I'd be really interested in knowing how you explain that one away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
"It was smooth, and hairy."

Sure. I've never seen a smooth, hairy pussy in my life. Makes me think you were fucking an alien or something. Stop writing for the love of all thats holy in writerdom. You're a disgrace to one and all. Why is it that you continue to spill your garbage--why is it that we continue to read? hm. Stop writing, and save us all from madness.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Ramblin Sammy at it again

Worst continuous stuff on the site. Can't call it a story so just ramblin stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What the f*** happened to you?

You have been posting on this site for years. Your stuff used to cover a wider range of topics. I didn't like your stuff, but at least you were trying different things.

This year, something happened to you. Now, everything you submit sounds like a cut-and-paste job. "My name is [insert name here], a [insert height here] [insert race here-always capitalized] [select male or female] resident of [insert Boston-area community here]." That's not writing, that's a Javascript.

Plus, you submit so many stories every day that it feels like you are spamming the board. As many stories as you submit, it feels like you have no life as well as no writing skills.

Why don't you do what everyone here is suggesting. Get off the board, broaden your horizons, learn to vary your writing style, and come back when you have some new, good ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love..Hate

Not the story. Love the fact that you are apparently obtuse enough to not realize your literay diatribes promote racism. Hate the fact that Literotica allows dimwitted, bigoted authors a platform for hate mongering

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories