All Comments on 'Why Can't You Keep Out Of His Bed? Ch. 02'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
He's a Reverend, so what?

Where I come from we have a saying: God's requires that you be good, not stupid.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Copout

The first flash story was well written , we could almost guess what the characters would do next.

The second part was horrible with bad subplots and worse characterization (even if this were a stand alone). As the first commenter mentioned , the guy is a good man not an idiot.

Whether you like it or not -Caesar's wife must be above suspicion.

She is the wife of a Vicar and has multiple affairs (each one increasing exponentially the chance of public knowledge and humiliation for him)

She confesses to these multiple affairs

He knows about these affairs

His reaction - he undresses and muses about forgiving her as is his wont.

WTF!!!!

This is not normal reaction from any man, be it priest or pariah.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fucked Up

Matt you fucked this one up big time. The only way to save this is to write chapter 3. You know what you have to write. If you don't you project yourself as a different category author. You know what I mean. Man up!

user110user110over 11 years ago
can catholic clergy marry?

my bad, matt in UK. i assume anglican clergy can get hitched (and divorced too, i imagine).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
typical UK

WIMP HUSBAND- 1*

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE CONFESSIONAL HOLDS MORE SECRETS

and some may even feel guilty because of them, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Guess what

Hey user - church of England are reverend. Catholic priests are Father. Dog collar refer to the all white collars c of e wear, priests only wear. White for front part. Not a bad story though.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Good story so far

OK, so you made some errors on the Queen's Church of England. The notion that we should forgive those who repent is difficult but important part of Christianity. I liked that you brought that point out. Also the point that is better for the one who strayed to see the error of their ways on their own, not through some calamitous confrontation, unless that was unavoidable'

. However this story was way too short, and for that I gave it a three 'keep on writing'.

Also What did you mean by "... enough rope so that I could keep a hold of you to stop you from straying into danger,"

I look forward to your explanation of that enigmatic sentence.

CHILLEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To "Cant"

Before you spout off about collars which Catholic priests wear, you should do some research. Like Nuns, Catholic priests also join different orders. Different orders wear different collars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Great Muse.

Liked (and admitted to being taken by) Ch.1, and I thought it was complete and should not be continued! I was wrong! Although this continuation is 'après-sex' it has its own very neat 'zinger!' and I have given it a five to 'make-up' for the 'four' I gave Ch.1! In other words, I think the pair deserve 'Hot' status!

BTW - given that this continuation was NOT originally planned as a series, I forgive the failure to mark Ch.1 as such!!!

BTW2 - if it is within Anglican policy-bounds for clergy to be 'monogamically' kinky (i.e. oral, anal, titty-fuck, etc. with the spouse) - I would not object to a Ch.3, assuming your Muse keeps on musing!

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Part one's ending took me a bit by surprise but this....well I'll be! Damnit..I liked it!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years agoAuthor
A chap I knew was a vicar (CoE)

His wife cheated on him. Though that was worse, in a way, as it was with the choir master. Hey. There's another story, right there!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

Okay, well "To err is human to forgive is devine" that is apparently what the Church people of every faith around the world tell us. Sorry Matt but a one time slip, maybe, just maybe forgiven but to have cheated on a husband multiple times, over 18 years? even a churchman would have some difficulty forgiving that idea. I certainly wouldn't forgive or forget. Also Matt you had the wife say she didn't want to Cuckold or Humiliate the husband, sorry but cheating on your husband IS cuckolding and by it's very nature to most men that would be a humiliation. Anyway good luck with your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Actually x-Gary-x, it's a quote from Alexander Pope.

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pauls wimp and a closet cume eater for putting up with and forgiving a cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

cheaters remorse on her part and she's damaged goods. some things are simplly best discarded.

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Well written tripe.

It was well written, flowed nicely and reasonably plausible. All the way through. Unfortunately, the plot, or more likely the characters within the plot stank. Terribly. Such a woman, and I believe many exist, is not a likeable person. The chap she was having an affair with was also a fucking softcock. Unbelievable. And her husband. Well, you can be a good strong holy man without being effeminate. Like this guy Paul who knew of her affair(s) and readily agreed to go to counselling. Clearly pandering to his female side. You can forgive mate, but you don't have to live with it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written. Emotional. Hopeful.

People cheat. We are human and we will fuck up. The question is: what then? Some choose to go for revenge, others enjoy the pain and cuckolding or ignore it, pretending it doesn't exist. And finally, some will forgive.

So long as we don't compromise the law or our integrity, we gotta do what we gotta do. 5/5

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

To my Anon friend, who is Gary?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments! JohnDoe

She cheated because she was a broken person. How or why? Will there be a chapter 3? Maybe...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I like the twist at the end

Alhough her husband is only human and could have a hard time ever trusting her again.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Well written but...

I'm just bummed out by it. I enjoyed your dialogue between the wife and lover. I thought it was an interesting exploration of the wife's fucked up head-space. I get the hubby's position, but I have to wonder at how long he knew/suspected the affair. Even Jesus Christ himself would not tolerate multiple affairs in silence, I would think. At some point, he would have a "come to me" talk. I appreciated that the wife had a moment of clarity, and then went to counselling to define her emotions/thinking. It made sense that she decided to end the affair right away, but that she would confess to hubby? I'm all for coming clean (in most cases of infidelity-though not all), but that is a big and dangerous step; one wonders about a counsellor who advises such a step at such an early stage in therapy.

Still, man, you can write, get inside different character's heads, and weave a tale. I'm a fan.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Interesting take there -

So this one truly does have some level of obligation to forgive her and try more -

BUT not necessarily continue to live with her - he can forgive her - absolve her - and still divorce her and live past her - that is not unchristian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved the final twist. Great story and well written. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nah - cheaters go to hell

And they get the divorce they deserve

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SMALL PAUL HAS A BIG HEART

but can it be that large. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
part 3 needed

is he able to actually forgive her? Can she actually stay faithful this time? Realistically even if he is able to forgive her and they stay together he would definitely have some deep seated anger, resentment, and trust issues. You should really follow up with another detailing what happens next

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

“but try to be pleased that we had to end it the way we ended it”

Yes, be pleased that they weren’t caught, and are able to end it on their own terms without violence or other unpleasant repercussions from being found out.

“She was going to confess to him. She had to.”

NO! She DOESN’T! She will only hurt her husband in a vain attempt at easing her guilty conscience. Better she should suffer in silence.

LOL, didn't realize her husband was a Vicar, maybe she DID have to confess!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Forgive her, my ass!

BTB

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Cuck jive

Forgive si, reconcile, no

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just raved about the story of yours i read previous to this one

As good as the one before this one was, this fucker stinks, excuse the expression, to high heaven.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Usually

Usually, I'm a.pretty big fan, but not this one. No man is that forgiving. Ever.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I agree with 26thNC

at the end of the day the priest is still a man, and no man is that forgiving

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the way hubby handled his business

Like a REAL man.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

After all real men are simps.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Fell a bit flat at the end. Him being a priest wasn't that much of a reveal, and even if it does go some way to explain his stance on forgiveness, it doesn't really add much to his non-response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LLOOOOLLLLL!!!!

"When I said that to you, it started me thinking. Was I a natural cheat? Someone who could not help my infidelity? Was it nature, or was it nurture? Did I really need to have affairs or was I, somehow, mentally broken, cheating on my husband for no good reason?"

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

LWlurker

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

Nope! No forgiveness for her

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

All the anons who think he was a real man 4 allowing and taking her back, if u were the hubby would you take her back?

peterb5740peterb5740over 1 year ago

Somone who uses there pussy like a clown car dose not deserve a secound chance, she did mention several affairs.

greenday0418greenday041811 months ago

Both chapters, the last line! 5*

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Well in the new spirit of openness and confession how long does she think it will be before she needs to scratch the itch again? She's a bit like a recovering alcoholic always in remission but never cured.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

I didn't expect the conclusion!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories