Why Did I Make That Call?

Story Info
Fun conversation leads to too much information.
2.1k words
15.2k
5
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains very little sex. It is about a husband with a hang up opening up a Pandora's box of information about his wife's past. Move on to another story if that isn't for you.

Jim had recently taken a new job in a new state. He enjoyed the job but missed his family, His wife, Marie, and kids hadn't yet made the move. They were waiting for the house to sell. Jim was temporarily living in a small apartment. He was often feeling lonely but looked for ways to keep himself occupied. It was not uncommon for him to go out alone to get dinner.

This Friday night was one of those times. Jim wasn't flying home this weekend. So, he headed out for pizza and beer. He had found a place that actually had good pizza and the fact that they had craft beer on tap was a bonus.

Jim settled into a seat at the bar, placed his order and relaxed with his beer, watching a ball game while waiting for his pizza. Jim was surprised when the pretty twenty something girl settled onto the stool next to his. In his mid-forties, Jim was no longer used to hot young women sidling up next to him.

Jim kept stealing glances at her. She was an attractive brunette with a slim, attractive body. She was dressed simply in tight jeans and a tank top. There was just something about her that he found very appealing.

She caught him by surprise when she leaned in to talk to him. She said, "Why are you here alone? Where's your wife?" She had spied the ring on his finger.

He gave an abbreviated version of his story. The gist was he took a new job and his wife hadn't relocated yet. They continued to make some small talk. She was simply hanging out waiting for her boyfriend to get off work. Her name was Sarah.

Over the course of the next few minutes, Jim learned that Sarah and boyfriend, Mark, had been dating for nine months and Sarah was expecting that they would eventually get married. Sarah liked to talk. After spending a good amount of time talking about herself, she looked at Jim and said, "So, how long have you been married?"

Jim told her they had been married for 14 years. She wanted to know what it was like to be married that long. Jim let her know that like all marriages, they had had their ups and downs but loved each other and had what he considered to be a happy marriage. They had been pushing 30 when they met, so they knew what they were looking for.

Sarah asked if he or his wife had been married before and Jim let her know that they had not. She asked Jim if he had had any long term relationships or lived with anyone before he met his wife. He told her that his longest relationship was about two years. She asked about his wife. He let her know that he wasn't sure. They had never discussed the details of past relationships. He didn't really want to know. He did say that his wife had made passing references to former boyfriends so he could guess a little about her past but that was it.

Sarah seemed surprised. She had always been under the belief that when you started a new relationship, you needed to have a frank discussion of each person's sexual history. Jim disagreed. He felt that one, he didn't want to have to think about that and two, people usually lied anyway. Sarah didn't think so, saying she had told her boyfriend exactly how many guys she had been with.

There were a few minutes of silence and then Sarah said, "So, what is sex like after 14 years of marriage?"

Jim was surprised by the question but answered anyway. "Not as frequent as I would like, especially now that we're in this transition but it's still good. After a bunch of years, you're more relaxed and willing to try more things"

Sarah thought for a minute and then got a mischievous grin on her face. "What is the kinkiest thing you've done," she asked.

Jim was somewhat taken aback but thought 'what the hell, this could be fun,' He smirked and said, "I guess it depends how you define kinky. Is oral sex kinky? Is anal sex kinky?" He thought he was going to make her squirm but she was smiling. She was into it.

"You did anal with your wife," she said with a grin. "Was she into it? Did you do it more than once?"

Jim couldn't believe how excited she was becoming. He told her that he and his wife had indeed engaged in anal sex and that even though they had only done it a few times, his wife had enjoyed it.

Sarah wanted to know how they had gotten to that point. Jim told her he never thought it would happen. Early in their relationship if his hand got near that hole, she would push it away. But over the years she had come to enjoy having her ass squeezed. He had gotten to the point where he was squeezing both cheeks with his fingers very close to her hole. This really turned her on.

He also gave her rim jobs and this drove her crazy.

One night, he was fingering her with two fingers. When he pulled them out, he rolled one over her anus. As he was moving the other over her anus, he pushed the tip in. She went wild and started bucking up and down on his finger. They started incorporating that into their love making until one night she was on top and said I want to try this and tried to stick his cock in her ass. It didn't work. They needed lube.

Jim went looking for something they could use. He came back to bed, lubed up his finger and slid it in. She moaned. When she was good and lubed, he lubed up his cock and slowly slid in. It was over quickly but it was amazing.

Sarah couldn't believe what these old dudes were into. She hadn't even been able to bring herself to do some of that and she saw herself as very open minded. She leaned over to Jim and said, "So, what makes you good in bed?"

He laughed and said, "I know how to use my tongue."

Sarah started to blush but recovered and asked "How good are you in bed?" She was hoping make him squirm.

He just smiled and said, "I don't know. You'd have to ask my wife."

"Can I?", asked Sarah.

After some more back and forth banter, Jim was on the phone, calling his wife wondering if she would play along or if he was doing something stupid. He hoped she was in a playful mood. After he and his wife had exchanged small talk, he told his wife that a girl was sitting next to him waiting for her boyfriend and had started to ask him if old married people still had sex. His wife laughed. This was a good sign. He then told her that she had asked him if he was good in bed and he had let her know that she would need to ask his wife that question. "So, what's the answer?" he asked.

She gave one of those this is stupid laughs and said, "Yeah, sure, you're good in bed,"

"She says I'm good," relayed Jim.

Sarah said, "Let me talk to her." She pulled the phone out of Jim's hand put it to her ear and said, "Is he telling the truth?" Jim smirked. Sarah then said, "Well how is he compared to your past lovers?" Jim didn't like the direction this looked like it was going. He didn't want to hear about her past lovers and really didn't want to hear comparisons.

Sarah looked at Jim and said, "You're definitely in the top five." Then into the phone she said, "In the top five out of how many? Is it more than five?" Jim was getting very uneasy. He had never wanted to know how many guys she had slept with, He was afraid it would be more than the seven women he had been with. Sarah looked back at Jim with a smile and said, "In the top five out of 28. I'm impressed".

Jim nearly fell off his chair. He couldn't believe his wife had been with so many guys. He had sometimes wondered if she had gotten to ten. Now he knew she was way past that. It was getting worse. Sarah was now asking his wife, "Does Jim know any of your past lovers?" She looked back at Jim and said, "You only know two of them. Joe, a guy she worked with when you met. She told you they were just friends but they were friends with benefits. They were sleeping together at least twice a week before and even for a while after you guys met, Also, Dan, her high school friend. They had actually dated briefly and had had sex a few times before deciding that they were better as just friends."

Jim's head was spinning. It was going to be difficult for him to put this behind him. He couldn't believe his wife was giving this stranger this information. Sarah was talking again, "So, was Joe the last guy you slept with besides Jim? No. Really, a one night stand? When was that? You're kidding me. You had a one night stand the night before Jim proposed? Did you feel guilty when he popped the question? No, I wouldn't either." Sarah smiled at Jim. Jim had a growing knot in his stomach.

Now Sarah was asking, "So how old were you your first time?" She squealed and said, "You've got me beat. I was 15." Jim wondered if this could get any worse. Sarah was now asking where they met. Jim thought that at least now there wouldn't be any more uncomfortable revelations. Sarah's eyes got wide. She said, "Are you sure?"

Jim wondered what was going on now. Sarah looked at him and said, "The night you guys met at your friend Mitchel's party, Marie told you she was there because her friend Barb was friends with Mitchel. That was true. But it wasn't the first time she was there. She was at a Party with Barb the previous week and had met Mitchel. They hooked up and she had spent the night at Mitchel's. When you two started to hit it off she asked Mitchel not to say anything. So, Marie has had sex with three people that you know, not two. And Mitchel was in your wedding party? That's funny." Jim didn't think so.

Sarah said, "She wants to talk to you again"."

Sarah handed him the phone. Jim put the phone back to his ear. He was barely able to get one syllable out before his wife said, "That's what you get for talking to a bimbo about our sex life and dragging me into it. Oh, and by the way, at our wedding I danced with Mitchel. When no one could see, he squeezed my ass and asked if I was gonna fuck you as hard that night as I had fucked him. I had let loose the night with him like I typically did on one night stands. So, obviously the answer turned out to be no."

Marie continued, "It's funny, you didn't want any of my past boy friends at the wedding because you have a hang up about me having had sex before you. I didn't invite any old boy friends but there were four of my past casual fucks there. One of whom was your friend and in the wedding party. I always got a kick out of that." She hung up.

Sarah's boyfriend had arrived and she waved bye as she was leaving. Jim sat in stunned silence. He couldn't believe how stupid he had been. He couldn't believe how many guys his wife had slept with or how this five minute conversation that never should have happened would affect his marriage.

A short while later, his phone beeped. It was a text message from his wife. It said, "You know I still love you. I was just pissed that you had spoken to a stranger about me. I knew from the time we met at Mitchel's party that we were meant to be together. I'm sure that what we've built after all these years won't be affected by you learning about my previous sex like. I was 28 when we met. You knew I wasn't a virgin. The past is the past. You can tell me some stories about the girls you banged. We'll call it even."

Jim knew it couldn't be even but he would certainly try to put it behind him. Funny thing is he didn't have an erection like the guys in the stories usually do.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Some of us elders still need to say to those of a younger generation...

"That is not an appropriate topic of conversation for [time/place] or for anyone not involved in those aspects of my life." He should not have had the conversation and most definitely should not have made the call. I empathize with the wife, but maybe she texted him post-phone call because she knew that she'd disclosed too much and that he'd have problems with it.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Some of us elders still need to say to those of a younger generation...

"That is not an appropriate topic of conversation for [time/place] or for anyone not involved in those aspects of my life." He should not have had the conversation and most definitely should not have made the call. I empathize with the wife, but maybe she texted him post-phone call because she knew that she'd disclosed too much and that he'd have problems with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good one

4 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife

and a loser husband who prefers to be consciously ignorant to the Cunt wife's disrespect and cheating. Bet the kids aren't his. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We'll call it even when the divorce is final

Once a slut, always a slut. She's history. Text her back and tell her to call the real estate agent and take the house off the market. She's staying there. Get online and get 1/2 the money out of the bank. Cancel the credit cards. Call an attorney. It'll be easy. She stays there, you move forward in a new city with a new job and a new life without the bitch. I wonder how clever she thinks she is now? Lame story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cheating Wife A young wife caught cheating, husbands satisfying revenge.in Loving Wives
Blow Job Bet It was just a blow job.in Loving Wives
Vacation Away Wife gets pregnant by another man.in Loving Wives
Nan's Old Flame Invited to a party he did not want to attend.in Loving Wives
Sloppy Wife He likes to fuck wife's used pussy.in Loving Wives
More Stories