Cheating Wife

Story Info
A young wife caught cheating, husbands satisfying revenge.
8.3k words
3.68
177.1k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers

I met the girl of my dreams when I was 24, she was 19 and shy and appeared a little naïve, Jenny and I became best friends, sole mates and everyone thought we were the perfect couple. They were right and after once Jenny had completed her University degree we got married much to everyone`s delight, especially mine. Jenny was petite in stature which enhanced her lovely breasts and made them appear larger than their actual size she still had more than a decent handful. Her arse was by far her best feature perfectly shaped and not a hint of sagging. She always gave the impression butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, the typical girl next door. However what folks didn't realise was that Jenny was a right randy bitch, over the two years we had known each other she had turned from shy and demurring girl into an absolute vixen when we were alone. We`d had sex everywhere, train, airplane, boat, car, if her parents had any inkling of her sexual athleticism on the backseat of a car, they`d be amazed. The beach turned her on incredibly and if she suggested swimming and sunbathing, I knew I was in for a lot of sex later. She had also developed the greatest blow job I`d ever experienced, and she was always up for sucking my cock. I never asked what she got up to at University but I`m pretty sure cock was involved I couldn`t see how a randy bitch like Jenny could go for a few months without any. The improvement in her oral skills after the first term enhanced my suspicions, she`d had a mouthful or two of some randy devils cock.

From my aspect I`d had a lot of relationships and soon learned one thing I had what most girls considered the perfect sized cock, eight inches long and most girls could almost wrap their fingers around it, and the bonus from everyone`s point was I could use it. I loved making a girl orgasm, I could and very often did lick and tease a girl for an hour, bringing her off several times, usually until they begged to have sex. However, Jenny really did it for me and I worked her body hard to give her complete sexual satisfaction everytime, she always came first, and I just loved her moaning, screaming, groaning as she orgasmed. Not that she ever let me go without. She would sometimes tease me by dressing up as a nurse or a French-maid, she also had a couple of sexy Christmas outfits. Six years of happily married bliss, we both had good jobs , affording us a lovely 5 bedroom detached house, and nice car each, and almost anything we wanted, although no children, a decision we had made early on in our relationship to wait until we were in our 30`s.

I went to work one Thursday as per usual, but just after lunchtime I felt unwell and decided to go home. Arriving home I was surprised to see Jenny`s car in the drive, perhaps she was home for lunch? I went indoors and the sounds I heard were unmistakeable. The sound of Jenny having sex was coming loud and strong from our bedroom. I crept upstairs and found the bedroom door ajar, I saw Jenny`s boss Mike Dawson shagging her for all he was worth. I wanted to kill him, but restrained myself, instead I took photographs and a video on my mobile phone. for a couple of minutes until Mike announced he was cumming. I slipped out and drove away trying to gather my thoughts. I curbed my natural instincts of violent revenge I decided I would get my revenge but more subtly. I returned home as normal Jenny was cooking dinner I walked up behind her and slipped my hands onto her boobs, naturally her arse pushed back into my crotch, a few minutes later she was bent over the kitchen table, for once I didn't bother with foreplay other than a little fingering before unceremoniously entering her surprisingly tight pussy up to the hilt in one thrust. Jenny grunted and squealed a little in protest, but not too much. I didn't spare the horses and gave her a right seeing too. Not that she was complaining in the slightest. I even slipped my finger up her bum just for good measure. She had several orgasms before we finally came together as I leant back and gave her that extra inch of cock.

"Jesus you were horny," She smiled as she re-arranged her panties. We fucked all weekend and even a quickie Monday morning before we left for work, while we hadn't been shagging unbeknown to Jenny I set the surveillance system up, something I`d been meaning to do for a couple of years. The house had an internal and external system of the highest quality, the guy we purchased the house from was a bit of a nerd and loved such gadgets. I set the bedroom cameras to record the sexual activities and with a little adjustment had a perfect picture of whatever took place. I`d never been in a porn movie before but reckoned both Jenny and myself could make a decent living out of it, having watched our activities in the bedroom that weekend

I had to wait until Wednesday before any extra marital action occurred, it was just after lunchtime when Jenny and Mike arrived home, they were all overreach other in the hallway and Jenny wasted no time in getting his cock into her mouth. My cock hardened as I watched my loving wife gobble his cock, I noted he wasn't in my class so far as size, I had been expecting him to be hung like a horse, but no! They proceeded to our bedroom where Jenny pushed him flat on his back, removed her panties and promptly climbed on board, after a few minutes Mike announced he was cumming, Jenny rode him harder his hips lifted and he obviously shot his load. I knew Jenny was nowhere near satisfied by my experience of our sex life and the expression of frustration on her face. Poor old Mike was spent, finished, he pushed Jenny off and was soon dressed and ready to leave. Bastard, I thought what man does that, never in my repertoire, always satisfy the lady is my motto. Strangely the episode didn't appear to deter Jenny who fucked him again on Thursday and Friday, I must admit his performance was slightly improved on Friday but nothing to make Jenny see stars.

I knew I loved Jenny and probably always would, I also knew our relationship was over, now for a little revenge and fun. I didn't give a shit about Mike I would fuck his life up totally, but Jenny what to do with Jenny. I knew she had a week off work the following week, she no doubt had a plan to shag Mike at every opportunity. Right let's put the mockers on that. We had planned to have a new kitchen fitted so I arranged with John a mate of mine to install it commencing Monday morning. Jenny wasn't at all pleased when I told her what was happening.

I met John in the pub after work on Friday to discuss the installation, now I knew a couple of things about John. One he couldn't hold is beer two pints and he was on the way. Two John had a way with the ladies, apparently no female was safe when he was around. Three it was rumoured her was hung like a donkey. Anyway, after discussing the kitchen requirements I brought John is third beer I got him chatting about the ladies, he was most forthcoming and said his reputation sometimes hindered is advances but most times he didn't have to try to get laid. Know I knew Jenny was turned on by big black muscular guys, and John fitted the bill to a tee. It had come as a surprise when she suggested watching a porn movie one evening. I went to shower and told her to choose whatever she fancied. Getting in bed a few minutes later I was even more surprised by her choice of movie it was all about a black policeman who arrested woman and allowed them to escape any charges by having sex with him, of course he had a massive cock. Jenny was very turned on and couldn't take her eyes from the screen, her hand wrapped around my cock. I got her onto her hands and knees facing the TV screen and fucked her hard, she orgasmed quickly and several more times as we fucked, and she watched the girl in the movie receive a right shafting. We never discussed what had happened although we watched a few porn movies of a similar ilk over the years.

Jenny was a right miserable cow all week-end, snapping at my every comment and no sexual action, no chance of sex, no chance of a smile, she did make a few excuses why the kitchen shouldn't be fitted this week, the best one was it would spoil her week off work. I ignored her and said it would be better if she were home as John could ask her to resolve any queries he may have, reluctantly she accepted the situation.

I left for work Monday morning just as John pulled up in his van, I dashed to my office shut the door and turned on my computer I wasn't surprised to see John and Jenny chatting, she had made him a coffee and they were speaking about the kitchen. I noticed John was dressed in his work shorts and tee shirt, whilst Jenny had her scruffy jeans on. They chatted for about ten minutes when John went to his van and brought in his tools, Jenny went into the lounge. John worked for an hour or so ripping out the old kitchen, Jenny was on her mobile talking to lover boy Mike.

"No its just impossible, the kitchen fitter is here all week," She sounded apologetic, "I am not doing it in your car!" She said firmly, I assumed Mike had suggested a back-seat shag, "I`m not a teenager!" She was almost shouting, "I`ll find out how long he`s going to be." She went on, "No Mike you`ll just have to wait or book an hotel." She ended the call leaving him in no doubt about her comfort requirements. She went into the kitchen or what was left of it and asked John how long it would take.

"Probably seven to ten days," he replied in his wonderful deep Caribbean accent, "I`ll know a bit better when I`ve removed the sink and white goods." She appeared to accept his answer. The rest of the day passed without incident Jenny made John lunch and an afternoon cup of tea, they chatted and appeared comfortable in each other company. The following day commenced pretty much the same I did however notice Jenny was dressed in a short summer skirt with a tight tee shirt nothing unusual there, but once I`d left she went upstairs and did her hair and applied a little make up. I zoomed in on her face as she applied a touch of lipstick. She looked pretty nice, she admired herself in the mirror, her last action to push her boobs upwards showing them off to their best. She went downstairs and into the kitchen. John was lying on his back doing something to the plumbing under the new sink.

"Fancy a coffee?" Jenny asked.

"That would be nice," John replied as he slid himself out from under

the sink, the look on his face was a picture Jenny was standing with her back to him from where he was he could obviously see up her short skirt, he rubbed his crotch and couldn't take his eyes from the wonderful view he had. Jenny must have been aware of him ogling her but did nothing to block is view.

"Two sugars wasn't it?" She asked glancing over her shoulder.

"Please," John had expertly averted his gaze just in the nick of time so she didn't catch him ogling her, the hint of smile gave her way, she was well aware of the view she had afforded him. Unfortunately that was the end of the action until after lunch I was disappointed, had the anticipated liaison commenced or was she just teasing him. Three O`clock was usually afternoon tea time and I watched John, he was still working on his back with his head under the sink when Jenny entered the kitchen, I saw John move his position slightly but my main focus was on Jenny she stood again affording him the view up her skirt. John however appeared to be concentrating on the job with the sink. Jenny turned around holding his mug of tea, "Teas ......" She stopped in mid sentence, her gaze was down looking towards John. I zoomed in, no wonder she had a shocked look on her face John was still flat on his back working away but what had grabbed Jenny`s attention was his cock was showing below the leg of his shorts. He wasn't stiff but there must have been three inches showing along with the huge head of his knob, I had little doubt John knew exactly what he was showing.

Jenny spoke again, "Where would you like your tea?"

"Oh sorry," he slid out from his position, unashamedly now he took full advantage of the view, Jenny`s cheeks coloured as she realised he was staring up her skirt without any apparent embarrassment. he stood up and took the mug from Jenny who looked somewhat flustered, "Sorry I hope you didn't see anything you shouldn't, " John smiled as he re-arranged his shorts.

"No, no, I,I, I mean," She was more than flustered

"I guess you enjoyed the view," he said, Jenny blushed again, "Like a closer look?" John didn't wait for a reply before grabbing Jenny by her hand and pulling her towards him.

"What, errr, just what do you think you are doing," She protested weakly.

"Sorry I just thought," He placed her hand on his crotch.

"John!!!!" Her protest was short lived, "John that's ermmm, somewhat....."

John stopped her finishing whatever she was about to say by kissing her,Jenny responded to his kiss, her tongue went into his mouth and she moaned, her hand finding his stiffening cock. John`s hand went up her skirt and onto her arse he slipped a finger inside the crotch of her thong. Jenny moaned loudly as his finger obviously found her sex. I zoomed in his finger was wet and was sliding in and out of her pussy. Her hand was wanking his shaft, "Let`s go upstairs," She hissed between kisses.

Jenny led the way closely followed by John, I flashed to the hallway camera and watched John grab her legs halfway up the stairs Jenny fell forward her skirt riding up towards her waist, he buried his head between her legs, Jenny squealed in surprise and delight as he licked her pussy, she orgasmed seconds later pushing her pussy back onto his probing tongue. When she calmed down she wriggled free and ran into the bedroom closely followed by John who was down to just his boxers by this time. Jenny sat on the bed and pulled the standing John towards her, she grabbed his boxers and slowly lowered them down his thighs. Her eyes widened as more and more of his cock came into view, she slipped his boxers slowly further down her mouth opened as finally his bell end appeared with a tug she revealed his massive tool, which upon it`s release it sprang up to well above his navel. "Oh my god!" Was all Jenny uttered seemingly transfixed by the enormous very stiff black penis that was pointing towards the ceiling, "Oh my God!" She exclaimed again, "Is that for real?"

"Oh, it's for real baby, it sure is for real," John answered her question, before she could say another word John`s hand went behind her head and he moved her forward towards his cock. Jenny reached out and wrapped her hand around his shaft, well about halfway round really, she pulled it downwards as her mouth approached the huge head of his black member. My cock was stiff this was the best porn movie I`d ever seen and was only going to get better. Jenny struggled to get the head of his cock into her mouth, so resorted to licking it from crown to balls and back. John closed his eyes enjoying the oral attention, he groaned loudly when Jenny began to lick his balls, she gave each one plenty of attention before returning to his shaft. After a while John put his hand under Jenny`s chin, she opened her eyes and looked up at him, taking his cock from her lips. he pushed her back onto the bed and expertly removed her thong before she realised. Holding her ankles he opened her legs wide and studied he quim for a few seconds before kissing up her leg towards her waiting pussy. My word did he give her a going over with his tongue, I reckoned he brought her to the cusp of cumming at least half a dozen maybe eight times, by the way she was moaning she appeared in another world, her head thrashing from side to side, this guy certainly knew his way around a pussy. When he was happy she was ready he stood up and pulled her to the foot of the bed, wrapping his hand around his cock he moved forwards, Jenny`s legs were over his shoulders as he found her willing cunt.He soon found her entrance and I`ll never forget the scream she let out when he entered her. He didn't hold back and gave her a good three quarters of his cock with his first thrust, quickly pulling back before impaling her on his full length, another scream of pain and utter pleasure from Jenny, he now began to fuck her, and he didn't hold back giving it to her hard and with very long strokes. The sounds Jenny was making I`d never heard the like of, her hands racked his back before she grabbed his arse slowing him right down as she got her release, a huge orgasm slammed through her, her whole body shaking as she screamed her way to ecstasy and beyond. John wasted no time as her orgasm subsided he flipped her over raising her backside high in the air. Jenny looked over her shoulder as John positioned her just right, grabbing her hips he went in up to the hilt. Jenny buried her head into the pillow her fists again gripping it tight. John fucked the arse off her, literally bringing her to orgasm three times in rapid succession. After her last orgasm he stopped Jenny raised her head her hair was sticking to her sweaty face, her eyes looked glazed. John`s huge hand slapped her on the arse pretty hard.

"Ouch, that... Oooouch!" He whacked her other cheek

"That`s for enjoying it too much," He laughed and began to shaft her again

"Whats not to enjoy," She managed before another wave of pleasure took over her body.

I had never seen a woman shagged like this even in porn movies, real or fake, this was real. Jenny was now on top riding Johnny boy like a Jockey racing to the winning post, his cock was covered in her white love cream as she pounded up and down his massive woman pleaser I zoomed in onto her arse and could see his cock stretching her pussy, her distended pussy lips wrapped around his huge girth. Suddenly she sat upright , then leant right back this brought her off again, "I`m cummmmmmming. Oh god yessssss, yessss, aaaaaahhhhhh." She managed to roll off his cock her hand between her legs, her eyes closed, a smile across her face, "God no more, please, no more."

John moved himself so his cock was touching her lips, gently he moved her head towards his cock, Jenny opened her eyes somewhat reluctantly, then smiled and opened her mouth and began to fellate him, her hands and mouth working skilfully, one hand wanking him, her other caressing his balls, whilst she licked his shaft and bell end. She worked up quite a pace and John was moaning, I sensed he was on the verge of cumming and so apparently did Jenny, she went at it hell for leather John roared Jenny moved her head away and wanked him harder seconds later he shot a huge wad of sperm high into the air. The ferocity took Jenny completely by surprise she thought she was out of the way but John at the last second turned slightly and his money shot hit Jenny full in her face, unfortunately her mouth was open and his second shot was perfectly aimed, by the time she had realised and closed her mouth it was too late. Four or five more great wads of spunk erupted from his cock onto Jenny`s tits, she looked horrified for a moment, then she began to laugh. "Bloody hell I`ve never seen a man cum so much," She laughed

"Oh I haven't finished yet," he stated

Now Jenny did look horrified as she noticed John`s cock was still hard, "What do you mean?" She stammered.

"I`m ready to go again look," Joh held his incredibly still hard prick and reached out towards Jenny.

Jenny was too quick for him and bounced off the bed, "Not with this fanny you`re not," She stated firmly, I saw she had difficulty in standing, "I doubt I`ll walk straight for a month ," She stumbled to the en-suite.

"You`ll ride it like a whore tomorrow," John said so she could hear.

I watched John leave and I went home. I found Jenny sitting quietly in the lounge, "Hi Darling," I greeted her, "Kitchen looks good."

"Yeah," She managed as I entered the lounge

mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers