Wife Bang in the Stables Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
Events between video recordings and confession.
2.1k words
4.04
55.4k
65

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This set of short stories are sequels to the "Wife Bang in the Stables" series, which should be read first for full context. That is, if you're into context.

These are things I have learned since the day my wife showed me the videos chronicling her sudden slide from loving and faithful wife, into full wantonness with my daughter's male friends and other men in the neighborhood. Her final confession of the day was that she had been the neighborhood slut for the months between the video recordings and her subsequent confession to me.

From the initial series, you the reader are already aware that while I found it all crushing, it also awakened a horny, voyeuristic demon in me. In truth, I got caught up in the videos and found myself eagerly traveling with my wife down her new path. Moreover, we fucked almost nonstop throughout that evening and the entire night. Fortunately, the kids were away for the weekend, so they were not privy to the antics of their mom and dad.

It was the morning after my wife's revelation to me. At this point, we had fucked ourselves silly and fallen into an exhausted sleep. I awoke hours later and pondered everything that had happened.

That is when several questions began to clarify in my rested mind: 1) What did the term "neighborhood slut" mean? 2) With whom in the neighborhood had she done it? 3) When and how?

Over the following hours and days, I asked questions 2 and 3 over and over again, and Lisa provided honest, detailed accounts of each encounter. Admittedly, I was simultaneously surprised and embarrassed at each revelation as many of them happened right under my nose. Nevertheless, my cock always responded the same way, with resounding approval and the desire for more.

These snippets are some of the more memorable events that she has told me about to date. This is the very first one she related to me.

Finally, all characters in this story are of the legal age to have all the sex they want, with whomever they want without breaking any laws.

*****

The Home Office Blowjob (AKA Fence Post Pounder)

We had fucked so many times the past evening and throughout the night that it was well beyond my typical sexual stamina. Nonetheless, after a few hours of sleep we found ourselves with her slowly stroking my persistently hard cock. We both fully realized this was new territory for us.

That is when I asked her to tell me about some of her neighborhood slut experiences. I was immediately captivated when her eyes twinkled, and her smile turned mischievous. "Well baby, do you remember when I came into your home office last Friday and gave you a blowjob?"

Of course, I remembered it. I'm a man. I breathed dreamily and sighed out, "Mmmm, yes darling, I do. What of it?"

She bit her bottom lip and shivered slightly. "There was a reason for that."

My curiosity was piqued. "Reason? Beyond the obvious, what other reason was there?"

Her brows raised like they typically do when she's trying to come up with the right way to say something, "Well, I was... I was full."

"Full? What does that mean?"

She rolled her eyes playfully. "You remember, that was the day that Blake came over to borrow that thing you use to hammer fence posts into the ground, right?"

I recalled the day. Blake is a neighbor and a buddy of mine. We constantly borrow each other's stuff. "Yes, of course I remember. By the way, it's called a fence post pounder. Why?"

Her face had a dreamy cast to it now. "Mmmm, a post pounder... That explains a lot."

Now, I'm confused. I think I'm getting it, but something is missing. "Explains a lot of what?"

She appears hesitant, her right eyebrow raises as she queries me, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Of course, I am. I asked after all. Tell me anything and everything. It will be okay."

A long breathy sigh escapes her lips and the mischievous look reappears. "Remember, you asked for it, mister. In short, that wasn't the kind of pounder he was here for...".

She let the last trail off suggestively.

I got it. I understood. "Oh fuck, you mean...?"

She nodded. "He showed up at the door, not knowing you were home. I told him that you were and he then he asked if he could borrow that thingy. He knew where it was in the backyard shed, but that I could take him to it."

More understanding dawned. "That's why you offered to get it for him, right?"

Biting her lower lip, she just nodded.

She was still stroking me, and her pace quickened slightly before she said, "Also, he wasn't alone. He had Trevor with him."

I groaned at the increased speed of her strokes and the additional information. I know Trevor, but not very well. He is one of Blake's friends, who I've met on occasions at parties, cook-outs, and so on.

My breathing quickened and my mind was going crazy. I actually had to slow her hand down, else I cum too quickly. "Tell me, tell me everything."

Encouraged now, she continued. "I thought maybe they were actually here for the tool, though they have both fucked me before. Ummm, they like to team up."

Her eyes lost focus as she mentally transported to that time and place. "I knew you were on teleconferences most of the day, so thought it would be safe enough. I walked them out to the shed and unlocked it to let them inside.

"When we got in there, Blake spun me around kissed me hard, while Trevor ground himself into my ass. There was no warm up at all, but that is the way it is with a slut and that's what I am baby. I was instantly wet from their desire for me.

"As you probably remember, I was wearing that short house dress and tiny panties that day. Of course, when I put them on, they were planned for you."

Thinking back to that day and outfit, I could only stammer out, "Oh yes."

She continued breathlessly, "Though I was excited, I feared that you'd come outside to help. I said so, but they both just snickered. Then, Trevor lifted my dress and swatted my ass.

"I didn't say anything else and in less than a minute, I was on my knees sucking their cocks like the good slut I now am. I knew my makeup would get messed up, but I was committed already. Both of them took turns throat fucking me for another minute or two, before Trevor threw that stack of moving blankets we have from their shelf and onto the floor. He lay down on them as he dropped his shorts all the way down to his ankles and his cock flopped onto his stomach.

"Blake pulled my dress over my head and threw it onto your work bench, before telling me to mount Trevor's cock."

Her eyes with bright with lust and she began fingering her pussy while recounting the event. "Baby, I didn't even question them or complain. I just did it, because I'm a slut. You know that and love that now, right?"

I had already removed her hand from my cock, because I couldn't take another single stroke from her. I was breathing heavily, "Yes. Yes baby, I know and love it. Go ahead. Please tell me more."

Eyes glistening with delight, she continued, "I straddled Trevor and mounted his cock without delay. I was so hot and horny that I slammed onto him hard and moaned like the cock-loving whore that I am.

"I felt Blake move behind me as I rode Trevor's cock. It was different, because they usually take turns throat fucking me as I do the other one, but today, they had different plans."

My breath caught, "What plans love? What did they do?"

She moaned and began fingering herself faster. "Blake grabbed my hips, stopping me completely, which disappointed me, because I was about to cum. Then, I felt him press his cock against my pussy and Trevor's cock.

"He told me that they were going to double fuck my cunt! All I could think was how badly I wanted them to use me any way they wanted. I just didn't care and wanted to cum.

"Trevor told him to hurry up because their wives were back at the house waiting. I remember shivering uncontrollably with delight as I thought about those bitches waiting at home while their husbands used my willing cunt.

"They both had to hold me tight as Blake pushed forcefully inside of me. It hurt for a moment, but they quickly had both of their cocks fully inserted inside of my pussy. Oh, fuck baby, it felt amazing!

"They didn't take their time either. Instead, they fucked me hard and fast to the point that Trevor had to cover my mouth as they pounded my pussy senseless. I know I came at least twice baby and that was before Blake pulled out of my cunt and pushed his cock into my asshole instead."

My body was clenching and spasms racked me as I tried to hold back my own orgasm as she told the story. It took all my effort not to touch my cock, since I knew I'd lose it if I did. Of course, I had seen all of her holes filled on the videotape but knowing this was happening to her while I was at home, was a step beyond that knowledge. I was working inside the house while she was being double teamed in the shed. The sheer audacity of them all had me near orgasm. The pain was my pleasure at that point.

She never noticed my predicament as she was lost in the telling of her story. "I'm not sure if it was uncomfortable for them to touch cocks, or whether he just wanted a hole to himself, but his cock was slick with my juices and pre-cum, so he just shoved it right up my ass as Trevor continued to cover my screaming mouth.

"Though the experience seemed to last forever, I think everything only lasted about 10 minutes. They didn't switch positions again, but fucked me hard and fast until they finished by filling both of my holes full of their cum.

"I told you they like to work as a team and they both came almost simultaneously. It was amazing to have both of their cocks spurting inside of me at the same time. I nearly passed out from ecstasy.

"Afterward, they wiped their dicks off with some of your shop rags, grabbed the post pounder thingy and left me there in the floor dazed and still fuck-drunk.

"After I came back to my senses, I straightened up the shop the best I could and came back into the house. When I checked on you, the teleconference was still going on, so it appeared you didn't even notice I was gone. That's when it hit me."

I couldn't take anymore and bodily pulled her onto my lap and slammed inside of her pussy. I began lifting her up and dropping her back down onto my cock before asking, "What hit you?"

She was now moaning and riding me like a good slut.

Stammering between grunts and gasps she said, "It hit me that I had been teasing you all day and that you'd want to fuck me too. That was my plan all along, but I was sure if you did that you'd know something was off and I'd be caught! That's when I decided to crawl into your office and suck your cock while you were on the teleconference.

"I gave you the nastiest, sloppiest blowjob I could manage to ensure that I completely drained your balls, so you wouldn't try to fuck me later.

I groaned and exclaimed, "Oh fuccccck, that is so hot."

I couldn't stop myself anymore and released my most recent load into her pussy.

My climax triggered her own and she squealed as she rode me hard throughout her own orgasm.

Wet and tired, we collapsed against each other and I said, "Blake is an asshole and you are a slut, you know that right?"

A small smile crept over her face as she sighed and said, "Oh yes baby, on both counts."

I stroked her bare skin. With both fear and excitement, I asked the inevitable, "Are there more stories like that?"

She was so content and appeared to be drifting off for a nap, but I heard her mutter, "Oh yes love, you have no idea."

To be continued.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it and can see why others would!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Horseshit

A story about a whore in the horseshit, which is the substance of the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The stupidity of some readers!

I've been reading on Literotica for years. I've enjoyed the stories for the most part. There have been a few where I didn't like the story or some of the actions of the story or was disappointed in the ending, seeing a better way of ending it, but it's not my story and the author can and will write their story the way they want. My thoughts on their story are just that, my thoughts.

Reading the comments can sometimes be better than the story just read though. I burst out laughing at comments by PATILLIE, dated 05/30/2019. I've put a *** in front of the copied comments to indicate what I'm commenting on, keeping it together so if Patillie's comment is removed, my comment makes sense, if my comment is kept.

***"Well came here after reading "Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve"

I came to read the authors story through the "recommendation" of the other stories Literotica offers at the end of a story. I'll open another tab and get to the other story later. Sometimes (usually) I'll have a LOT of tabs open that I can look at the authors stories or the specific story and decide if I want to continue reading. Some I read, some I close, finding I don't care for the author or the story. Lots more to read so no big deal. At time of writing this comment, I've only read the stables story by Altego, but I'll get back to the innocent wife story later.

***and it is clear that this series of stories cannot be true, or the other cannot be ***true. So it calls into question your credibility in general.

Obviously you didn't read the beginning of the Innocent wife story (I had to go look and read the first little bit), where the author wrote that someone asked the author to write the (supposedly true) story for them. Therefore, this story and the Innocent wife story have zero relationship to each other, other than who wrote the stories. The only credibility brought into question is Patillie's ability to read and comprehend what is read. As well, expecting that ANY story in Literotica is actually real, even if the author states that it is, borders on the stupidity of the one believing it is real. I view it ALL as fiction, something for me to entertain myself with. Could it be real or based upon real events? Sure! Who cares! I'm simply reading a story is all.

***In this series you appear full cucky, getting off on your wife's disrespect and ***cheating. In the other story I read, it says the wife did NOT become a cock ***loving slut despite the one off foursome on NYE.

See above comments about how the author said he wrote the Innocent wife story. Also, you seem to have issues with fictional characters acting differently than you expect someone in real life to act out. Dunno if reading here will ever get that hugh stick out of your ass but isn't it hypocritical that you read stories on Literotica where you supposedly expect faithfulness in real life? Oh well, another (probably) religious bigot who expects the world to kiss his two inch cock like the Lisa character likes the horse cock mentioned in the stable story and worship him like the god that he thinks he is. NOT!

***so for that you get the full cuck rating of 2*"

I'm sure ALTEGO is shaking in his (or her) boots, likely from laughing at Patille and his (so the profile states) STUPIDITY! I know I am! Blows my mind how people are so eager to get to the stroke part of the story that they simply ignore the story, and then write a comment about how the stories written about can't both be real! And of course Patillie has no stories of his own to offer, only criticisms of another author's credibility! ROFLMAO

I've given the author a FIVE star rating, although I don't know whether it means anything from an anonymous commenter. I'd give Patillie a five star rating for the laughter he gave me, a zero star rating for stupidity, and gullibility, or perhaps that should be a ten star rating because his stupidity and gullibility are off the chart!

Thanks for the stories Altego! Keep writing and don't worry about the idiots that put you down.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Well came here after reading "Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve"

and it is clear that this series of stories cannot be true, or the other cannot be true. So it calls into question your credibility in general.

In this series you appear full cucky, getting off on your wife's disrespect and cheating. In the other story I read, it says the wife did NOT become a cock loving slut despite the one off foursome on NYE.

so for that you get the full cuck rating of 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Contrary to what oldbearswitch says

He claims he is part of some majority that doesn't understand cuckolding or wife sharing. He couldn't be farther from the truth. To begin with its the second biggest fantasy of men besides having two women, with ove 65 percent of men in relationships wanting to watch their wives with other men. Secondly, it's posted in a category entirely dedicated to wife sharing, swinging and extramarital sex. Therefore the vast majority of those who come here come to read these types of stories. Unfortunately bayou have a very few jerks who find it necessary to spend hours a day writing negative comments in this category. You won't find them anywhere else. So do not bother to listen to them, simply write what you enjoy and know that the stories are being enjoyed by many people. It's all about you, don't be bullied by those dicks.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 01 Wife and 18-year-old studs on an icy day.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve Innocent wife's night takes an unexpected turn.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories