Wife Becomes A Prostitute Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the bathroom to clean up. I knew the evening wasn’t over because these two guys were really horny and would probably want to fuck me more. Greg would just have to wait his turn.

While we were resting to allow the two guys to recover and get ready again, we talked a little.

Clark said, “Grandfather told me another girl was going to move in here with you. Is that true?”

“Yes, my college roommate will be here in a couple of days.”

“Is she as sexy as you?”

“Her name is Joan and she is very pretty with a beautiful body. Is your grandfather going to allow you to have sex with her?”

“I assume he will.”

John was looking at my body and I could see his cock was about hard again. I knew he wanted more.

I looked at him, “John, what would you like to do?”

“Earlier when I had it in your mouth, that was so good. Would you do it again?”

“Sure, come on over here on the bed.”

We both got on the bed with him lying on his back. I raised up on my elbows and took his cock in my mouth. His cock was now very stiff. I slowly worked up and down while playing with his balls. I noticed Clark was intently watching me as he was stroking his cock. I assumed Greg was watching me on the TV.

It took a few minutes before his body was jerking and he groaned as he spurted cum in my mouth. Even though he had cum once, it was a mouth full. I gulped most of it down but a little dribbled on my chin and on down to his balls.

I raised up to look at Clark. He grinned as he looked at my face.

“Clark, are you ready?”

“I’m more than ready.”

John rolled off the bed while Clark took his place. I noticed Clark was watching my face and mouth as I was going up and down. He put a finger in my juicy pussy as if to fuck me in rhythm with my head movements. He soon erupted in my mouth.

When I got up, I could see both guys had a much smaller cock hanging down.

I said, “Looks as if both of you satisfied.”

Clark was first to speak, “Yes, I am happy, and I think John is too. We’ll do this again some other time.”

Clark and John dressed while I slipped on my light weight robe.

When they left, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I wanted to get the cum taste out of my mouth.

Greg came out of my bedroom to find me in the bathroom. I removed the tooth brush long enough to speak, “I’ll be with you in a minute”.

Greg took me in his arms when I came out of the bathroom. He said, “I’m so turned on, I can’t wait much longer.”

We shared a long sexy tongue touching kiss which gave me a warm feel. I didn’t have an orgasm with the two guys, now I wanted to feel close to Greg.

“Greg, it evidently turned you on to watch me with those two guys, but now I want to be really loved by you. I may be in bed with others, but you are the special man in my life.”

Greg replied, “Yes, I want you now.”

We reclined on the bed and made love in different positions while I had two wonderful orgasms.

“Greg, I’m going to make a lot of money, at least a million or more, then I’ll give up this life for marriage again. I hope we can be married some day.”

“Yes, it would be wonderful to have you as my wife, but I think I would still enjoy watching you with other men. It turns me on so much.”

“That would be alright with me if that is what you like.”

Greg went home while I went to bed thinking about being his wife someday.

TO BE CONTINUED

12