All Comments on 'Wife Cheats in School Outfit'

by flipper75

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice outline

When are you writing the story.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 9 years ago
This is not finished is it.

Good start where is the confrontation between the two,this is not finished is it?

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
Look,

I left my story incomplete becasue I was challenging other writers. You just killed your story for no reason! What happens now? Does he divorce? Where is the confrontation?

C

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
He didn't confront her?

He didn't confront her as soon as he saw her cheating? Why? He should have confronted her and ask her to never come home!!! Now she could go with the lover and fuck him every day!!! I don't know if the story is finished or not, but after her cheating, still wait for her to take her home...How stupid is that? 1* for his attitude facing her cheating...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
You left it incomplete...

...why did you feel the need to kill your own story? Did the doorbell ring and keep you from writing a decent ending? Keeo up this attitude and no one will read any other story you might post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We Already Know!!!!!!!!!

You're a submissive wimp and you are going to justify not saying anything to her and tell yourself that it was a one time thing.

Problem, she knows she has you and she will get more active with her extra activities...after all, she let him feel her ass in front of everyone, licked his tongue in front of everyone and all had to notice her leave down the corridor with her fucktoy. She immediately went to her knees and sucked him off and then, without hesitation, told him to fuck her so...what part of her being a slut did you miss?

I dare you to divorce her, it is NOT who you are...Cuck!!!

At the very least you should have ended with a note that you began to realize you were turned on and wondered how your marriage would go from there once she discovered your fetish...or...you definitely were going to Divorce her!

Your ending did not show any character or promise that you have any sense of authorship for good reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You forgot to include the part where he cums while watching his wife get fucked.

I admit I really am unqualified to help you with this wimp cuck type story, but there are a LOT of examples here for you to learn from. Letting his wife go out dressed like a teenage tramp was a good start. But I think he's supposed to admit he enjoys the thought of other men lusting after and maybe, if he's lucky, touching his wife. I admit I just started skimming once I could tell this was another wife watching/sharing fetish story, but did you be sure to describe how huge her fuck buddy's cock was, and how she grimaced trying to force all the dick inside her, then there should be some whimpering, and begging for more, and declaring how much better he is than her husband. Well, like I said, you can just copy and paste most of your story from what has already been written before. And don't worry about any of the other writers of these type stories getting angry with you for stealing parts of their stories. Most of them are already sharing their wives, and have learned to just cry and jackoff while you use their stuff. Guess you can relate to that. Good luck.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Seriously

This is terrible. No harm in reading. Don't write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another typical sicko author.

Written for the sicko's who are sexually challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why the lawyer

why would you go see a lawyer? seems like she should go out in that outfit more often..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too short

Not enough background and that certainly wasn't an ending. This felt more like an attempt to write the first chapter, you ran out of ideas, condensed the whole story and by doing that, failed to tell a story. Just a few Cliff Notes. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow , what shitty comments.

If he was going to see a lawyer and divorce her ass. He was doing the right thing. Say nothing and cover your ass and assets.we still need a finish to this short story. What happens next and a confurtation with his slut wife. How did she really end up with that outfit if she remarked how inappropriate it was. Then she fuck this guy friend and says her husband is picking her up. What she do with all the seaman. ...?....?. Please finish the story and ignored all the jack ass comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The story was too short and incomplete, what happens when he gets home

You really need to finish this story and ignore the sicko commentators who are just plan jerks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Two Questions

You did not answer two initial questions: (1) If he was frozen and could not intervene when they were having sex, why did he not just leave the building? (2) Assuming he did wait until they finished, why did he wait to drive his "faithful wife" home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another femhusband piece of crap

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is pathetic

Wouldn't a real man have at least confronted the whore and her fuck toy before they consummated the act...preferably with a metal chair across the back of his head. Then he should have dragged her naked whore ass through the reunion and announced he was disposing of a piece of garbage in case anyone wanted an unfaithful whore for a wife. Then he should have driven home alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
finish the story

Where he shows her the pics he took on his phone and stops at a motel on the way home and tells her he will bring her clothes by the next day and expect the divorce papers as soon as he can get them prepared. aOr just drop her off and tell her she is history. I my self wouldnt divorce id just take everything and go on with my life as if she didnt exist anymore. If she wants a divorce let her get it and yeah Id see how much of our money i could (blow ) before she could get any. And lol if she got all up in the air. I would also just quit my job and take off and given time I would take up another identity. What she did with an old classmate that she had never done with her hubby would be her death knell. Or we could divorce and she could become my slut whore doing what i wanted when i wanted however i wanted including swallowing and letting me sell her sorry ass to either make money close a contract or to get me in bed with other women

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Why bother even picking her up?

Let her get her own ride home, it probably wasnt the first time so why bother even being there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Wow , what shitty comments.

"Please finish the story and ignored all the jack ass comments."

<P>

Uh? Finishing the story, addressing the points you made was the gist of most of the comments. How are yours valid and theirs shitty?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finish the story

Finish the story and let the husband complete his thoughts with action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Porous story

a good spouse attends with the other no mattter how dull. She had a slutty costume on, a real husband would be the one doing her in a hallway. A good hubby wouldnt leave her barely dressed to be hit on. U left her fucking some guy, nothing to say or do but be a mute? And she doesnt wonder why you are mute and acting distant? Porous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a punk.

Stick with your rubber doll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author- Really? What a pile of dog shit! Is this author related to bonnietaylor2 [that genetic reject]?

Fuck, what a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why not leave her there?

If the author had any gonads, he would have had the husband leave her there at the party and throw her stuff out on the lawn and turned on the sprinkler. When the bitch returned home the husband would promise her that if she tried to enter the house, he would put her in the hospital. Cheating sluts do not deserve the protection of being a woman.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Yup! Getting a lawyer would have been the first thing to do...

but he should have busted in, taken pictures with his phone camera (court evidence) and bust a chair over the guy's head. Then smacked slut wife around, then left her.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
A 4 for improvement.

I commented that your last story read too much like a journal. This one seems better. Once again, consider constructive criticism, ignore the those who just want to build their self esteem by tearing others down. Nothing is more pitiful, in print or in person, than a man who runs his mouth about what he'd have done, when in fact he did no such thing when faced with the situation.

Ex #1 The guy who would have smacked the lover over the head with a chair. then dragged the naked women through the crowd. Don't those words conjure up images of the high school big mouth who always bragged about all the pussy he was getting, when in fact he was the only virgin in the class? Sort of like two little boys walking through the graveyard, both scared to death, yet each keeps assuring the other he isn't scared.

Console yourself with the thought that you at least had balls enough to try and you used a pen name, just like some of the most notable writers of the last century. Keep writing and I think this story needs to be expanded. GOOD LUCK

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Not a story

The author didn't write this story; he just masturbated it. No character background; no ending, just a big fuck scene with the wimp husband watching. I agree with another comment that he should have just left her there or told her to go home with her fuck buddy. That way you could have your 'big' fuck scene and a little drama/payback. Your ending was like a soft turd hitting the floor. The author should read the stories written by some of the many fine writers that contribute to this site. I'm NOT a BTB guy. I actually prefer a happy ending, a reconciliation if the circumstances warrant it. I don't see it in this case. What you've written so far just indicates she's a cheating slut. If you were actually a writer you could change that perception. If you trying to write a erotic story you failed miserably. If you want erotic, checkout Dawn1958 or Walterio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I feel like this author is about 14 or 15... How sad his life must be.

If you're too lazy to put an effort into your story... Don't fucking post it!

Storm113Storm113about 9 years ago
incomplete

are you going to finish this? as it stands it is a 1. if you finished it i would score higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am hopeful. This needs completion, but the set up was all I would expect of...

....an LW story. Will it go on to be a BTB story? Will it devolve into another sadsack cuck story? Will it be another "Yes, but you've always had everything you wanted, you never missed out", kind of excuse-making? Has she been a slut all along, or was this another "oopsie" story?

I'm mildly interested, but must say, I'd have marched in there and kicked the living shit outta her fucktoy, then marched her home and sent her packing to her folks house. Or maybe not. Maybe I'd have quietly moved all the assets into hiding, blind-sold the house and disappeared one night while she was out (fucking around?) with friends. I most prefer the preemptive strike, but I think this boy was a little clueless or perhaps naive and too trusting. Either way, I'd be interested to see where you go with this. As I said at the outset, your set up (the story to this point) certainly got my attention.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
5*

And we need a part 2, please.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 9 years ago
Good Start

Now we need at least a ch 2 to finish the story. The ending left too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great star

Don't make the husband into a wimp, those stories are old and are not interesting. I doubt any man would allow this to happen. Great story so far 5 stars. Hope to see ch 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

1 star for the rushed story and absolutely no ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2?

Is there another part coming? I'm intrigued as to what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what happened

It was pretty good until the end then nothing. As far as what she did what the hell you pushed her to go and you pushed her to wear the outfit, you discovered a new side to your wife go with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ok now what

So far a five. But now what happens. In the end i give it a 3 until i see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ASKING FOR IT

You are at fault by approving of the outfit and allowing your so-called "gorgeous" wife to go to the party. Where is your common sense? Didn't you expect several guys at the party were at least fanaticizing about fucking your wife, especially the way she was dressed. And, you can guarantee at least one guy was going to give it a shot. I think she did what any good-looking woman would do in a situation like that - fuck n be fucked. Your an idiot. You deserve what happened. Your to blame. Your at fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So.......stupid, sends wifey to a class reunion alone, wearing a hooker outfit......

......and somehow thinks that's OK?....That she'll be fine?...That everything will be OK?

Not in any universe I've visited.

Maybe this is a new one......the universe of stupid people and infinitely bad judgement. This whole thing was simply insulting to men and women everywhere.

Oh, and he stands "transfixed" and watches his wife invite some big dick jock (how trite!) to fuck her silly, then escapes as they finish, all without being seen or heard, sits in the car thinking about which divorce Attourney to call in the morning. She arrives, fresh as a daisy, saying what a fine time it was. Oh, please!

Shit, she should go back, get gangbanged, turn up pregnant, file against him for pimping, and require he pay to raise the baby that results from all the debauchery. Meanwhile, she liked it so much, she sets up shop in their home, inviting all comers to....cum in her. All babies are covered by hubby's budgets, all her earnings go to more clothes and a fat off-shore retirement account for when she dumps him and takes off for Barbados. He's just that stupid.

flipper75, you wound us with this "I can't stop the pussy from having super-cocks" crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What?

Why can't you finish your stories??

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
finish the damn storys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why So Upset

Can someone please explain to me why guys read these stories then unleash a tirade of abuse at the author , i would love to know at what point do they become infuriated by the story and decide to leave a comment which normally amounts to an attack on the author what the fuck is wrong with you ,someone once told me if you looked into these morons past they have been involved with a slut at one time or another and its given me an idea to help the idiots, so why not get your slut wife to read it first and make sure its not going to offend you. FUCKIN ARSEHOLES

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And?

What happened? You just left this unfinished? Epically stupid. I don't understand why Lit lets authors post unfinished garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no you walk over and take care of it while it is going on.

Then you leave her there , go home and pack her shit, stupid story, unfinished.why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then Go And Find a Lawyer

And get rid of her ass and be a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Used wife

You watched them the entire time so it must have turned you on so go with it. Have you hot little wife be your sex slave to do who or what ever you want her to. In the end both of you could ge what you desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another cum-sucking faggot submission.

Notice (thankfully) that this idiot want-to-be author went away? Too bad, the other defective gene mishaps like javmor79, wantswhiteboys and bonnietaylor2 didn't take a hint and evaporate also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A man-hating bitch must have written this shit.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Need to complete the stories rather than cut them short.

These stories could be improved with some work. They look as if they were dashed off, and they suffer from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot wife

I have a question maybe somebody can help me with. Why do wife's cheat even after having permission from hubby to fuck? This happened to me over the course of like 35 years. My late wife would start seeing somebody and then Tell me like at after her 4th or 5th date sometimes she would never tell me. I found this out when she found there was nothing the Drs could do for her. That's when she felt the need to come clean with me boy was I surprised with the numbers I didn't know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Hotwife

That's when you should have spit in her face and leave her to die like the Bitch she was !

Get the kids tested , probably not all yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tut tut

stood and watched did ya? cucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My wife

Got fucked at her reunion and also blew a guy. It wasn't first time because she admitted later both had done same in high school. I saw the blow job and it was quite hot. Driving home we stopped and she sucked me off. I fingered her cum filled pussy and dAmn that was hotter.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
A new member of the Story Incompleted Concept

You presented a pretty good story start to what had great potential and then I assume some higher priority opportunity drew away your attention and you were never able to fire up the story again. Got to finish these fantasies !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok why a lawyer?

Because she fooled around at reunion? Damn. Loosen up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yip

Straight to the lawyers and get rid of this cum dump slut, obvious she has zero love or tespect for hubby and besides who wants to land up with diseases or bring up some other fuckers kids. Oh short story is finnished and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - my wife

Glad to finally confirm you like sharing.

Now I can really stretch her out. I have a penis that when halfway aroused has same appearance as stud horse. Straight out from body first five inches while remaining three and huge engorged head angle forty-five degrees downward.

You should see your wife go cowgirl up, grimacing to get completely settled in saddle...still near virgin tight for me but that might change now. Being as her cheating turns you on, our once a month love making is going to change into daily power fucking. No longer worried about leaving her too sore for you, I intend to from time to time repeatedly fully ram against her cervix.

I will make sure not to permantly hurt her, but my seed will begin its impregnating journey right tight against that barrier.

Much different than the tender love making that created your first three children...actually my three children with your wife.

By month's end she will no longer feel you, or you her!

Just so you know, she came begging to me after your little sister started telling stories. That husband of hers is not as understanding as you...ex-husband now...seems him being really dark black as are you and your sister he did not believe his kid could be so white...you always figured yours took after your wife's light caramel skin tone

Now you know

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey this stuff Happens at reunions

If you think this stuff does not happen you are in for a surprise. Wife just got a notice of her upcoming HS reunion. Just looked at her email listing and it has been deleted,, HUMMMM...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good for you

I hope your lawyer was a shark....

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954over 5 years ago
Finish the story already it was short enough

Why even write a story if thi our not going to finish it...and if this I'd your mindset, you ley her go that way...you get what you deserve.j you would be wrong to leave her because you LET it happen knowingly..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you didn't't stop it?

#1 she didn't want to go with that outfit but you said OK

2 you saw what was happening but made no scene dod nothing to stop it

#3 when she got on the car you didn't call her out then say a lawyer will be in the works.

You let it happen. You lost her.

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
No

You can't leave it like this .... but you did years ago. 2 stars because of that, and thats generous.. it could've been a five if you finished it properly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SCHOOL PARTY

I MADE SURE SHE WOULD HAVE SEEN ME WHILST SHE WAS BEING FUCKED BEFORE LEAVING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yip

He won't miss her on bit and since marriage only three years she'll get fuck all good riddance

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
3 years?

Divorce her. She did it way too easily.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
You are so lucky

Now you know she will swallow just enjoy her. Take her out dancing and have her dress sexy and do it. At least take her home, strip her down and taste her. Let her know you love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Divorce

Any Man gets treated like that ?? Then get a Divorce because I am pretty sure that She will do it again .. She had no problem lying to Him ..I wonder how many times She has lied to Him ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They were dancing close

But (somehow) you could se his cock was hard? That takes some doing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FINALLY!!!

A husband that was not a cuckold, these stories are getting hard to find. 5 STARS in my opinion for being creative, as these stories are more difficult to write and yet still staying Erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So he just stood and watched all of this without taking action, That makes him a big wimp, what real man is just going to stand there and let this happen in front of him, PATHETIC!!!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Who in their right mind would accept this.

Part 2 needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What did I think of this story? Very little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfinished story. Why would he let her go alone to a High School Reunion? This needed to be a little longer story with more information.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

sorry, still a cuck story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a shitassed story! Guy sees his wife giving a blowjob, no pictures taken, & he just lets the guy fuck her in the classroom. The husband loses his man card; door should've been kicked open - or at least banged heavily, letting them know they were caught. But that didn't happen. There was also no discussion after they came out of the room. Just poor. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the rest of the story?

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star for the crap ending.

The husband should have barged right into that classroom with his video camera catching all the suck/fucking action and kicked both their asses. Then making an appointment to see a lawyer the next day to get the divorce papers ready. Stupid slut deserves whatever she ends up with - hopefully nothing other than what she brought to the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was stupid. He saw the whole thing, and didn’t confront her, or get pics? And since when, would a woman wear slut wear to a high school reunion? I am pretty sure, she would have garnered a lot of attention, from women who posted her pics on Facebook, and made fun of her. But... Don’t worry, maybe hubby can get her to wear the schoolgirl uniform, when she fucks him in the divorce! One star- for being stupid

henny6henny6almost 2 years ago

More cuck _ _ _ _ .....

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Always good to check the comments. Helps avoid reading a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow ... one of the worst stories I have ever seen ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story , in reality would you barge in and stop the action or would you be so shocked by what you are seeing your wife do, you would let it continue until you realise this is what SHE wants and it's not going to stop this time or any other time. Now do accept it or get a divorce, or get a 9mm.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

I'd give her a T-Bag divorce.

mdadaminmdadaminabout 1 year ago

I do not know why in this site the husband always watch his wife and never act, and wait for few days or weeks to confront her

any real man will immediately interfere and kicked her to the street

this is none since

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The cuck wanted her to cheat, otherwise he would not have encouraged her to wear a slutfit.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

The Proper response to the Slutty fuck session is to Barge in, Smack the man with the side of your pistol in the face. When he gets up point it between his eyes and then ask your wife what she was doing. Explain to her it better be good or her lover was about to die. Now if you think what your wife was doing was "OK" then you are good. But if your upset because she is screwing around then Divorce is the only answer. After her lover pisses or shits himself enough to humilate himself you can let him go. Her, drag her back to the car by her hair and explain how the divorce is going to go. 10 stars

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Pretty decent story. Should have been a little longer with confronting the wife after, but that's just my opinion. Keep at it.

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 days ago

Pick up chair beat asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous